PDA

View Full Version : Buuuug

LumLum
27-01-04, 18:37
Ok First I see 3000 psi boosters in my inv, i drop it, and it suddenly turns into my personel implant tool, i relog, i come back, and my armor is gone, including my APU PA1, WTF HAPPENED!!!!

KK I want an answer please.

BramTops
27-01-04, 18:38
Give it a rest of a few minutes. Make sure you've everything on you (nothing on the ground) and log out...

Check back a little later...

retr0n
27-01-04, 18:39
That happends sometimes, it's actually your own items they just
show as other stuff... A relog fixes it, sometimes a zone will fix it
aswell.

//Radium

ezza
27-01-04, 18:52
stuff like that normally happens after you have just died, many a time have i tried to implant my armour lol

Mumblyfish
27-01-04, 18:55
Uh-oh. Shouldn't have dropped those boosters :D

When that happens, don't do anything, lest you drop something important. Just relog.

Original monk
27-01-04, 18:55
or eat youre pants cause you think its a medikit

heavy for youre stomach

LumLum
27-01-04, 18:58
Looks like KK owe me a god damn PA 1. These are the kind of pathetic bugs they need to fix.

joran420
27-01-04, 19:08
you wont get a PA from KK.

Mumblyfish
27-01-04, 19:10
Not like they're that hard to obtain anyway, just ask around. I personally keep two backups of every PA bar lv4, in case a friend loses his.

That said, if you had a better attitude and weren't so pissy, I would have offered to replace it for you.

[F6]Knight
27-01-04, 19:23
15 minutes ago i zoned from plaza 1 tp 2
suddenly i had some gatlin cannon and stamina boosters in my quickbelt
before i could check anything my screen changed back to the sync screen
relogged and everything was fine ...
damn bugs ...

LumLum
27-01-04, 19:25
I'm only pissy because i've had the game a month and only seen overpowered characters, bugs and lag. To me the PA is alot, so thats why I ask KK to replace it, its all b/s.

Devils Grace
27-01-04, 19:28
Originally posted by LumLum
I'm only pissy because i've had the game a month and only seen overpowered characters, bugs and lag. To me the PA is alot, so thats why I ask KK to replace it, its all b/s.

define overpowered charso_O 8| :wtf: O_o :confused:

joran420
27-01-04, 19:30
he means stronger than him ^^

and its a cake walk just do the mission hell what server are you on? KK may give you 100k for your PA ill get you a PA one for 150k :P

[edit] and i think those psi boosters you dropped were prolly your PA and some lucky bastard walkin by prolly nicked it

LumLum
27-01-04, 19:30
Definition of Overpowered Chars = Monks.

Not many characters can take more than 3 holy lightning hits from a monk unless buffed or high resists to Energy.

PPU's too hard to kill, they should be seen as the medic type and not the godly type.

Sefran
27-01-04, 19:35
Like u said in a post before when ppl lost there inventory '' its just game u can just get it back'', so byekthx.

joran420
27-01-04, 19:36
haha a monk is lucky to take 3 HL's and PPU's arent that hard to kill ....I can kill one by myself...sometimes

LumLum
27-01-04, 19:40
Thats True, but it can't be a good game if people like KK can't fix some big but simple bugs, like the Fatal Runtime error bug, FIX IT. i mean for fuck sake if KK cant do something like that then they should start making pokemon cards and not MMOFPS'

Peace out.

Devils Grace
27-01-04, 19:42
Definition of Overpowered Chars = Monks.

Not many characters can take more than 3 holy lightning hits from a monk unless buffed or high resists to Energy.

PPU's too hard to kill, they should be seen as the medic type and not the godly type.

k what i think is that its not others fault u play spys
ppus are fine, so leave them. (remove the Para)
apus do shit load of damage, but they die in one burst of CS if not buffed, so they have to hit hard and fast

next time u say sometin, think 1st, or shut up
nice to meet u

bye

Sefran
27-01-04, 19:43
Well yeah ,since they finished DoY IMO they should only start fixing all the bugs and errors now, and fuck all the other patches i want a more bug free - lag free game before getting new patches and stuff in the game (do even create more mayhem and bugs)

SeXy Happy
27-01-04, 19:44
Dang LumLum send me a PM of the server you are on and I will get you one.

Ghard
27-01-04, 20:06
not MMOFPS.

its MMORPG ie a rpg with fps elements see.

now all shut up about monks and shit if u dont like it fuck off to another game no one's forcing u to play neocron and only neocron.

dr.fish
27-01-04, 20:07
i sometimes find out i was trying to put psi boosters or stupid shit like that as my armor after a relog^^^

When that shit happens dont ever throw anything on the ground as it might be ur main weapon

LumLum
27-01-04, 20:24
Cheers dude, but my clanmate is being a dude and letting me use his PA1 for a while, thanks anyway.