PDA

View Full Version : Heads up.

Marx
27-01-04, 18:30
Then we will apply the next retail patch (consisting of the TS patches 222-224). If there are no problems we will most likey patch retail tomorrow.

linkage (http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=88798)

retr0n
27-01-04, 18:46
Splended :D

//Radium

Original monk
27-01-04, 18:53
Aaaa freeaaaking MEN

AMEN

extremely cool, i wub you guys now i can take a few days of to start setting up my hybrid :)

Andronicus
27-01-04, 18:59
"Fixed a bug in the mechanism preventing the reimplantation of the Law Enforcer from skill rank 30 on. If you are above skill rank 30, you will not be able to implant the LE again."

Nice.

Strych9
27-01-04, 19:02
Originally posted by Andronicus
"Fixed a bug in the mechanism preventing the reimplantation of the Law Enforcer from skill rank 30 on. If you are above skill rank 30, you will not be able to implant the LE again."

Nice. So as it is implied, let me be explicit- if you plan on using your LE... and your runner is beyond skill rank 30 (that means /30, NOT 30/) then you had better put your LE in TODAY.

Spoon
27-01-04, 19:23
Thanatos just posted this:

After running into some problems we decided to postpone this to tomorrow.

doh.....

Looks like we'll have to wait another day.......... :(

Original monk
28-01-04, 11:00
does that mean we get the patch today (we28jan) or do we have to wait with the patches till tommorow (th29jan) ?

[TgR]KILLER
28-01-04, 11:54
i hope they patch today i'm @ home tomorrow so i want to play then :lol: meh droners in the clan will be happy. thats for sure.. he's been talking about the patch for ages now :p

Nightbrother
28-01-04, 11:55
They're gonna patch Thursday. That's how I understand it, since they said it would be delayed a day.

naimex
28-01-04, 12:12
Sounds sweet, thx for the info.

Always nice with evolvement..

The thing i love the most about patch notes, is that you know exactly what they are currently trying to get to work juuust right :D

and eventually it will come retail.. and for certain we find EVEN MORE stuff to do :D itīs just sweet innit?

Cytaur
28-01-04, 12:15
its not coming ! its not coming !

*me starts running around in circles with hands up in panic*

Original monk
28-01-04, 12:27
i took thursday and friday of to test the patch on retail so they better patch today or tommorow or i gonna, i gonna, i gonna ... feel depressed :(

Benjie
28-01-04, 12:39
Which patch notes are these? 195 to 224 on the test server?
I'm kinda confused :confused:

- Fixed missing ambient sounds (i.e. in the Wastelands).
Thats cool. The snippets of Drum Beats where annoying.

- Detail screens of the skill window now open on the position of the main skill window.
Sweet. That is one Hell of a cool fix.

J. Folsom
28-01-04, 12:41
Originally posted by Benjie
Which patch notes are these? 195 to 224 on the test server?
I'm kinda confused :confused: No, check 222 to 224 for what you can expect to come to retail.

The thing Thanatos posted beyond that is simply that they're wiping the existing test server, and replacing it with a new one equal to current retail.

Benjie
28-01-04, 12:45
-
- Droners accidentally damaging a team member will no longer cause SL loss when the team member dies.
- Droners now get team xp and money if their drone is close enough to the other team members, but the droner is not
- Players now receive faction chat when in droning mode.
- Droning players can no longer be pushed around.
- Slightly increased Particle Nemesis damage.

ph33r dr0n3rs!

Thats hella nice. It's been a long time coming! :D

MjukisDjur
28-01-04, 13:18
thers is no days like thursdays... *sings in head*

Good thing it was postponed so I can insert my LE on my poor gimped monk :P

ezza
28-01-04, 13:20
so that leaves friday for the patch to fix what goes wrong on thursday:D

SorkZmok
28-01-04, 13:27
Wow with so much stuff to come, theres gonna be alot problems. i bet.

Also i hope they dont put all stuff in, imo theres still things that need more testing.

But who cares....they can fix that next time. o_O

All i really want is the vehicle reqs fixed again anyway.