PDA

View Full Version : Lower scout trike reqs!!!

Heavyporker
27-01-04, 18:01
Now, I know they'll be fixed next patch...

but seriously, why should it take the same VHC/INT to drive the Scout trike as to drive the Heavy Trike? And perhaps the weapon on the scout trike should be lowered JUST a little accordingly.

I propose that the scout trike require 5 INT less and about 35 VHC less than the heavy trike, seeing as it serves nearly no purpose but a handy way to have individual driver/gunners in one vec.

I think that the scout trike should be easier to use than the jeep/reveller, seeing as it's only one driver/gunner with a weaker weapon versus a driver/passenger/gunner with a quite strong weapon.

I think that it'd make great deal more sense and be MUCH more useful to runners.

-=z=-
27-01-04, 18:11
You make a good point. The light trike is not worth the vhc points. It is faster than the 4x4, but so what? If you are going to invest the Vhc you may as well invest the HC and gun a Heavy Trike.

As the 4x4 is more useful IMO than the scout trike, the scout's reqs should be lowered to the 4x4 level. Then the trade off would be speed vs offensive power - the jeep has more firepower and the scout trike has more speed, which should I chose? That's a decent choice.

Heavyporker
27-01-04, 18:21
true, true..

still, the 4x4 has the passenger seat - that on its own pretty much outclasses the trike, unless you lower the trike reqs down a BIT further, like 5 or so VHC....

metalangel
27-01-04, 18:43
Yeah, the 4x4 is easily the most popular thing to carry someone in... hardly anyone has the Wheeler V2 when, for a bit more money, they get the potential of a gun turret.

Heavyporker
27-01-04, 18:47
Yeah, thats a shame - still, I LOVE using my wheeler car for its style and flash to taxi people. Just as easy, costs less to repair.

You know, though....

Wouldn't it kick all ass if there was a limited version of the citycom accessible in the passenger seat of the wheeler car?!?!

Like forums, clanadmin, mail, info (NOT clan fino), and neocronicle... basic connectivity and shit.

Man, that'd rule all ass.