PDA

View Full Version : [Brainport] Purchased Items Auto-Transferred to GoGo

Fawkes
27-01-04, 13:38
How many times have you bought stacks of ammo/boosters/medkits/parts/etc and got overloaded and couldn't put them in your gogo without the help of a friend or throwing them at the ground, then walking a few feet, picking them up, throwing them again and so forth. This is a very slow, annoying and frustranting way of purchasing stacks of items. Not to mention that if there are people around you and you throw a stack on the ground it can be stolen (happened to me yesterday :<).

Wouldn't it be much easier if we had an option of transferring the stacks to our gogo right after we buy them? It could go like this: you buy more than one unit of an item, and then the vendor asks you: "Would you like these items transferred to your GoGuardian? [this will cost you ***cr]" with Yes/No options.

What do you think?

P.S. About the price: since this can't be exploited (or at least I don't think it can) nor will it overpower anyone, I don't think the price should be too high... about 1000cr will be enough, IMO. Or maybe less/more? what do you think? o=

[TgR]KILLER
27-01-04, 13:52
Yea good idea imo.. bought loads of chems stacks to make weaponparts for turrets.. pain in a ass.. lucky the seller had a gogo next to him so din't have to move..

only prob.. moving them from gogo to cabinets ;)

greendonkeyuk
27-01-04, 14:05
Originally posted by [TgR]KILLER
only prob.. moving them from gogo to cabinets ;)

tbh honest i could live with that as the only people who're gona be in the appt youre in is clan/friends and if theyre nickin your stuff then you need a new set of friends.

Cruzbroker
27-01-04, 14:34
Yeah, built 54 apc's one day.. god was that a pain to get all those parts in gogu.. (well, didn't bother throwing c10's or running every 5th key..)

DonnyJepp
27-01-04, 15:46
:eek: Great idea! Then give ressers the ability to make 9 copies of a BP in one pass (load processor with cubes) and tradeskilling might be more fun!

NC could really take some hints from EVE as far as ressing and market implementation too. Limited run BPs, single use copies, that sort of thing.

amfest
27-01-04, 15:52
nah don't make it that easy . . How about transfer to apt cabinet :D . . . would be better if we had personal mailbox storage outside our apt doors then it could be like a delivery type setup.