PDA

View Full Version : Wheres the droners pa?????

ZoomZoom
27-01-04, 13:10
there is power suits for all class`s tanks (hc and mc) pes (rifle and pistol ) monks ( apu and ppu) spys (rifle , pistol and ........)

MAKE A DRONERS PA ;) PLZ

ps - i dunno if they are gonna make one in next patch because i dont read wots gonna be new because im lazy

\\Fényx//
27-01-04, 13:14
Originally posted by ZoomZoom
there is power suits for all class`s tanks (hc and mc) pes (rifle and pistol ) monks ( apu and ppu) spys (rifle , pistol and ........)

MAKE A DRONERS PA ;) PLZ

ps - i dunno if they are gonna make one in next patch because i dont read wots gonna be new because im lazy

Droners dont _need_ a PA, They dont get their meatstack into combat, however go read the testserver's latest drone threads, their apparently gonna get a helmet at somepoint that removes them from local, and 2 new drones, 1 gat drone, and some other drone where the alternate attack is a antiheal effect on other runners ^^

ZoomZoom
27-01-04, 13:21
yay im happy but still would be nice for a droner to have a different kind of pa to the other class`s:p

Mr_Snow
27-01-04, 13:30
Em your going to have a helmet that removes you from local and you want pa?

You will still be able to use either RC or PC pa to raise you dex so I wouldnt be complaining, well unless kk put a minus rcl or wpw on RC and PC PA but you still shouldnt complain as along with drone damage boost and new drones droners will be uber unless they suck at finding hiding places.

ZoomZoom
27-01-04, 13:43
but i want my droner to look more cooler than other spys around plaza 2:lol:

Clownst0pper
27-01-04, 13:43
and 2 new drones, 1 gat drone, and some other drone where the alternate attack is a antiheal effect on other runners ^^

Cant find that anywhere, u dreaming? :confused: :lol:

Cruzbroker
27-01-04, 13:54
I hate the PAs :D Only tank should have a pa. Visible one i mean. And Spy had the good ol radsuit.

SeXy Happy
27-01-04, 16:26
Sorry Clownstopper, but that is what I have heard too. Don't know if it is a rumor spreading or what. But seeing as someone already let it out here, the drone hits with low damage, low ROF, but with a antiheal "drug" that ticks down like other drugs. While this is in effect that person cannot be healed. This will make droners wanted in a battle. Finally.

Mumblyfish
27-01-04, 16:45
Please please PLEASE edit out your "Raptor" spoilers. I wanted to be surprised when I saw them in retail, then BAM. Even after some moderator said "no telling".

:(

And I hope we droners don't get PA. The stuff from Rokkwear looks far better on the battlefield.

craio
27-01-04, 17:35
Extra defence is useless,some sort of warning when the body is in danger would be usefull,maybe a navray that points to your body.

Was it really that hard not to mention what the Raptor does?:(

Psyco Groupie
27-01-04, 17:43
I've got a bajillion ARS suits on uranus .. they do for now :)

can you use rc / pc *cough* tradeskill *cough* PA without anything in the respected combat skill ?!

SeXy Happy
27-01-04, 18:15
Sorry mumblyfish, only reason I said anything was because it was already spoiled at the top.

JiNxY
28-01-04, 08:29
hopefully we will see an increase in droners if we are to be given some real use in OP fights....

i think i will start hiring myself out to clans, make some of the good old green stuff ;)

Birkoff
28-01-04, 08:37
Originally posted by \\Fényx//
Droners dont _need_ a PA, They dont get their meatstack into combat, however go read the testserver's latest drone threads, their apparently gonna get a helmet at somepoint that removes them from local, and 2 new drones, 1 gat drone, and some other drone where the alternate attack is a antiheal effect on other runners ^^

I didn't think people that knew that were suppsoed to be telling people, it wasa mistake ppl found out wasnt it :/

BombShell
28-01-04, 08:54
boo weres my sludge shooter drone. bring on posion damage :)

Mr_Snow
28-01-04, 10:52
Originally posted by Psyco Groupie
can you use rc / pc *cough* tradeskill *cough* PA without anything in the respected combat skill ?!

You cant use tradeskill pa but you can use pistol and rifle combat spies ramout too to give you extra dex and make using PNs and punishers easier and less expensive.

Mumblyfish
28-01-04, 10:53
I think the point he was getting at was that pistol spy PA was basically for tradeskillers only, as there are practically no combat-only pistol spies.

Unless I got the wrong end of the Shitty Stick.