PDA

View Full Version : Devourer Loses Condition TOO FAST!

Psycho_Soldier
27-01-04, 04:16
After 1 good sized op fight the other day that last about 4 or so hours, my devourer went from around 41% condition to 29%, after a couple fights today that at most all together lasted a hour and a half, my Dev went from 21% to 12%. This is WAY too fast. I have had my for a long time now, and its at 24/120 and I have had that for 8 or so months and used it 100 times more than my Dev. The the rate at which Devourer is damaged needs to be reduced.

Marx
27-01-04, 04:18
After two hours of hunting my DG goes from 120 to 0.

Fix melee first!

G.0.D.
27-01-04, 04:22
I think its cuz the Dev fires fast, and with out much break in reloads.

\\Fényx//
27-01-04, 04:25
Originally posted by Marx

Fix melee first!

true true

I have 4 DG's on my tank, If I went leveling at caves somewhere or hunting warbots I can break a 120/120 DG in 2 hours ..... Ofcourse my xx/81 DG lasts less than that

BombShell
27-01-04, 04:28
i think its fine for wut it gives over all :)

Psycho Killa
27-01-04, 04:30
Your right the point of item degrading is to never have to replace it.

Though I think all comparable rares should lose condition at the same rate.

Psychoninja
27-01-04, 04:34
Originally posted by Psycho Killa
Your right the point of item degrading is to never have to replace it.

:lol:

I'd say fix melee beofre Dev. I think melee weaps degrade a bit too fast.

Psycho_Soldier
27-01-04, 04:40
Originally posted by Psychoninja
:lol:

I'd say fix melee beofre Dev. I think melee weaps degrade a bit too fast.

What? They can't be fixed at the same time? o_O

Marx
27-01-04, 04:41
Originally posted by Psycho_Soldier

Didn't you get that memo?

:eek:

Psychoninja
27-01-04, 05:18

Ofcourse they can, I'm saying melee should be more of a priority.
If degrading on any weap is going to be nerfed, it should be on Melee first.

Birkoff
27-01-04, 05:38
Does htta mean trhe fucking pimp guards flamers at pp1 will break soon

yes that was a joke

Psycho_Soldier
27-01-04, 05:56
Originally posted by Birkoff
Does htta mean trhe fucking pimp guards flamers at pp1 will break soon

yes that was a joke

Pimp guards? I like that... :D

Give PP1 guards the PIMP clan tag... w00t. LOL

Birkoff
27-01-04, 06:00
Well your the only TS clan i know on pluto... and i only play pluto... so TS might as well be called pimp... the go guardian area is called pimp corner....

ZoneVortex
27-01-04, 06:43
Originally posted by Birkoff
Well your the only TS clan i know on pluto... and i only play pluto... so TS might as well be called pimp... the go guardian area is called pimp corner....

haha bettah recognize!

:D

Rieper
27-01-04, 06:48
fo shiz dey the pimp guards. What else were you hos thinking. Tsunami IS Pimp ;) recognize.

Birkoff
27-01-04, 08:11
Originally posted by ZoneVortex
haha bettah recognize!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Bitburger
27-01-04, 09:05
Originally posted by Marx

Fix melee first!

yea.... except... a mc tank from my friend have allready a 5 slot DG and in 2 1/2 hours swamp cave power leveling it is wrecked... o_O 8|

Psycho_Soldier
27-01-04, 09:12
The thing to me though about melee is.. They come a dime a dozen whereas I had to work my ass off to get a Devourer. I think they might as well make melee BPable like drones.

Bitburger
27-01-04, 09:40
The thing to me though about melee is.. They come a dime a dozen whereas I had to work my ass off to get a Devourer. I think they might as well make melee BPable like drones.

nope.... i think mc weapons are enough there ingame... but just a few people does use them...

melee stuff is so rare like sand on the beach at palma de mallorca ;)

and mc weapons BPable ? o_O

sorry but thats the wrong way... than could every weapon be buildable and all the rare hunting gets a end... :rolleyes:

a dg had the same freq as the HL and with same slot counts its goes wrecked before it the HL does... that dont make any sense

ezza
27-01-04, 14:16
i have noticed my Dev gets broke quicker but then i figured that was cos its just 1 slot(damn my constructer:mad: )

i have a 5 slot DG and thats not broke yet on my melee tank and ive hunting hours upon hours with it, think its at about 70/120 swamp cave hunting, warbot farming, decayed destroying, its still got good condition.

then you look at the cursed soul and i use mine a fair bit(normally only PvP which i spend most time doing) and i have had my CS for a while and its only 64/120 condition

if the devs gonna decay like mad then like melee the parts should be plentiful.

my no slot blade of ceres laster about 5mins of hunting:rolleyes:

Clownst0pper
27-01-04, 14:40
MY 3 slotted devourer is fine, its still like 117/120% and ive had it ages, and used it loads.

But then again, I dont use it 24/7 like i suspect you might @ thread starter, CS is still teh win :cool:

ezza
27-01-04, 14:41
CS is still cool, but im having fun with my Dev atm, though got my ravager other night, so lol ill proberbly be pissing about in PP with that tonight :D

Lucjan
27-01-04, 15:39
The more slots you have the lower the condition loss of your weapon. A 1 slot CS goes down to 0 in few cave runs, a 4 slot one loses only few %.

But melee is losing condition definetly too fast, even my 5 PoB went down to 4% in few days.

Psycho_Soldier
27-01-04, 17:36
Oh by the way, my Devourer is 3 slots and still loses condition fast. Kayne's devourer is 5 slots and still loses condition fast.

Promethius
27-01-04, 17:57
Yea i got 2 devs. 3 slot and a 1 slot. Both of their conditions drop fast. They proly can reduce the dmg taken from flamers and reduce it a bit.

QuantumDelta
27-01-04, 17:59
Reminds me of liberator :p
"condition? what condition...."