PDA

View Full Version : Reactivation

nugz420
27-01-04, 03:10
Ok my accont expired and I have forgot my WORLDPAY info.I thought I remembered reading on here some where that if you canceled your account there was a reactivation option.

So I cancled my account and still I am unable to find the reactivation option.I have sent a email to accounts@necron regarding this but hate waiting im a impatient person.

So is there a reactivation option somewhere on the home page,if so could you please tell me where it is.

Thanks

p.s. srry mods I know this has been asked a million times but imma addict and would like to reactivate right now if possible with out waiting on accounts@necron to respond.

BeaNo
27-01-04, 03:17
u just have to wait im afraid, took my cousin 4 days from mailing them till the reactivate option appeared.

GL though, hopefully it will be slightly quicker for u

ZoneVortex
27-01-04, 03:27
what...

you don't have to go through worldpay to reactivate?

all my friends and i just go to www.neocron.com and then hit the "Reactivate account" option...type in our credit cards and we're good to go in 30 seconds

nugz420
27-01-04, 03:27
damn i dont have a reactivation option.But what you said ZV is what id like to do :)

BeaNo
27-01-04, 03:32
Sorry should have made my post a little clearer i was talking about KK not worldpay, the reactivate account on the NC homepage only showed up when he mailed the helpdesk saying he wanted to reactivate, they sent a link to the account page which we checked and suddenly there it was.

Still GL with it

Marx
27-01-04, 04:09
Originally posted by nugz420
damn i dont have a reactivation option.But what you said ZV is what id like to do :)

Cancel your account

Wait two or three hours.

Then you'll be able to do what zv said.

It's what I've done to reactivate :)

nugz420
27-01-04, 23:47
no reply from email yet and no reactivate option either.:eek:

Odin
27-01-04, 23:59
Ticket #? Cause Account emails are completely dead right now. Always are when I'm working em :)

When your account goes into payment suspension it's not good enough to just cancel via us as Worldpay still holds the account in suspension. You need to cancel it at the Worldpay level. Then it should only take a couple hours for it to clear and put the reactivation links up. Or simply update the credit card info on file. Usually most of those cases are just the expiry date on record being outdated.

nugz420
28-01-04, 00:28
you know how to cancel worldpay? I have no idea what my info was for it.So i cant log into change or cancel it.(been over a year since i signed up with them)

[Ticket#: 2004012711000527]

Hmm cant find where to cancel my worldpay. www.worldpay.com right? went there and the only links to log in that seem to work are partners and merchants cant get the shoppers link to work.Tried logging in on the above to to see if i could cancel but as i forgot my username and account id for worldpay and my email adress alone isnt enough,I cant log in to cancel. :(

woot got it cancled yarr what a pain me matey. ye can close this thread