PDA

View Full Version : Battle dome - Pluto - Zoo event

G.0.D.
27-01-04, 02:59
wow that was a fun event, hey I even came in secound!

That was by far the best event in a long time becuase it was more then just spawning :) cant wait to get my assistant zoo man rank!

some one post some pics, sex

joran420
27-01-04, 03:00
damn i missed it :(

Cytaur
27-01-04, 03:01
har Dominion is the #1

G.0.D.
27-01-04, 03:08
sucks, last round my Shield and deflector didnt stick (glitch presumably) and I died in 1 harb shot :P

but every1 experianced small glitches so it evened out in the end

BeaNo
27-01-04, 03:10
think we had the same event on saturn the other day, i only saw the last 2 teams but it was a good laugh, with very few interuptions for a change.

Lets hope they keep em coming :)

Jest
27-01-04, 03:11
What was the event about?

Psycho Killa
27-01-04, 03:13
Killing mobs...

G.0.D.
27-01-04, 03:13
teams of 3,

10 rounds of combat in battle dome VS mobs.
last round is 2 harbringers :P
no one survived that round but our team was the only to actually kill a harbinger (after i died at the start our ppu ran around and the harbingers killed each other...)

BeaNo
27-01-04, 03:15
lol

dont think many people who watched the last round survived either (at least on saturn anyway)

ezza
27-01-04, 03:22
where they able to be PPU buffed?

a good melee tank and a PPu with good aim could of taken the harbingers

joran420
27-01-04, 03:25
LOL i thought i had seen this.....
http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=78088

didnt ever see a thread sayin you were comin back :P but wb anyway GOD

BeaNo
27-01-04, 03:26
Yes they were allowed to be ppu buffed

On saturn it was mouLi, aravon(ppu) and another crahn tank (whos name escapes me) both HC who were the quickest to take em done, but they still owned about 10 people who got to close to edge to see what was happening.
(yes one was me :rolleyes: )

G.0.D.
27-01-04, 03:48
I slitherd back about 2 weeks ago after i was unbanned. Its adictive. plus www.thedomeofyork.com got me pumped

tkNukem
27-01-04, 03:58
indeed that was nuckin futs.
i was the uber ppu who got one of the harbies to kill themselves lololol. methinks the two tank-one ppu combo did best. but our pe, varaem did well. i could barely outheal the two harbies even with heal and heal sanct. THEN some noob decided to remind me that soulclusters aren't allowed. what a putz..we already lost so what difference did it make if i casted SC. but i was the idiot who took the time to justify it, which got me killed ;/
was a damned good event, even though it was more mob killing. i like the organization of it, rather than letting us all loose on mobs, the gm's had us work in small teams.
tho i think it was a way to find out which class needs to be nerfed lol.
so team PIMP was 2nd weeeee!!! we get our names in NEMA, and arbeiter said we might get an interview. woot
G G G GUNIT!!!!
btw, we looted a herc chip off the doy guard :lol: :lol: :lol: :angel: :angel:

rento
27-01-04, 04:00
NDA came in 3rd and Dominion came 1st good event :D YARRRR

Ryuben for NEMA :P

tkNukem
27-01-04, 04:12
ooo btw, when do we get our special ranks GMs ? or does anyone know..specially saturn who went through this a few days ago.
i want my uber zookeeper rank NOW RAWRRR

Dribble Joy
27-01-04, 04:19
Originally posted by ezza
where they able to be PPU buffed?

a good melee tank and a PPu with good aim could of taken the harbingers

The problem is that the fights are in the battle dome fight pit, unless you get the harb at one end and only shoot down the length of the pit, the rockets will hit the sides near you and do serious damage.

In the first version of the event, we were not allowed foreign casts or ppus at all, all self buffs. some teams didn't get past the warbot level, which was about 10 wbs. The last level was 3 harbs, noone survived.

G.0.D.
27-01-04, 04:23
yeah when do i get my rank ^_^
can it be 'sexkiest zookeeper'

Rieper
27-01-04, 07:43
its an RP rank.. you get in in NEMA i thought o_O :p

Dribble Joy
27-01-04, 07:45
The game does not as yet support ranks other than 'Master' from the epics. It might at some point, especially with the new faction medals/rewards.

tkNukem
27-01-04, 07:46
well that's silly!!!
i want one like faction counsellors RAWR!!!!
what was it called again? jabootey or something...
so i can spam pimp council to change our ranks lololol!!!! :angel: :angel: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
btw im waiting for interview >;]

G.0.D.
27-01-04, 21:28
I wanna be a zookeeper!!! GNAWR

ServeX
27-01-04, 22:41
go dom :P

Ascension
27-01-04, 23:57
Originally posted by ServeX
go dom :P

Who0p.. And for once i finally won something :) check out ma forum rank ;)

Gotta love it.. also every team that entererd good job.. nice fights

Morpheous
28-01-04, 00:20
LOL @ www.thedomeofyork.com

:)

Not LOL at the event....bad SL and there were invisible copbots, if only they had told us that would be ok but I died and got my belt hacked...the only reason I got bad SL is because of a bug and the mofos at KK wont fix me :(

Ryuben
28-01-04, 01:56
*cough* 3rd * cough:D

G.0.D.
28-01-04, 06:06
I ended with negative 10 sl, Lost a bunch from people standing 2 close that got hit from splash by my AOE.