PDA

View Full Version : Someone Kick This Copbot in the ass will you!!

jernau
27-01-04, 02:06
http://indifference.homeip.net/pillockbot.jpg

With P2 now rapidly turning into the major trade centre on Saturn that Gogu is becoming a very busy spot.

CopBot Jim there stomps silently up and down that 10 metres of path constantly kicking people in all directions.

Twice he's knocked me into the gogu so I had to relog before I could move and once he moved my heavily laden resser all the way to the bridge, from where he had to pushed all the way back by a friendly tank.

I've tried talking to him nicely about it but he wasn't very cooperative. Can someone reprogramme him to go stomp someplace else.

ezza
27-01-04, 02:23
jup, he was hassling my BD ass just for being in the area, damn copbots, always picking on us defenceless BD:D

HumphreY
27-01-04, 03:11
u got probs, guys..:angel:

Maybe u should try some cookies. Copbots love cookies :)

Valkyrie
27-01-04, 03:15
Is it true they say "this cannot be" when they die? If so I think they should say "OMG HAXX!!!1" or "NERF TEH RUNNORS!!!" instead :p

jernau
27-01-04, 03:16
Maybe if we leave a trail of cookies over to PP1 the problem will solve itself. Nice idea :).

/edit - Damn, I don't think there are any cookies in the future, will Milky Rens do?

/edit2 - One minute. How then do copbots know about them? do NCPD have all the cookies? Hhmmm and now they've barraceded themselves up in their HQ with all the cookies. BASTARDS!!!!

ezza
27-01-04, 03:16
Originally posted by jernau
Maybe if we leave a trail of cookies over to PP1 the problem will solve itself. Nice idea :). yeah but lets face it he would get toasted by the guards.........hey great idea :D

IceStorm
27-01-04, 03:40
There's a whole row of GGs across from Garriot's Diner...

Benjie
27-01-04, 03:44
Plaza 2 Rocks. Good to see it so commonly used.
Plaza 1 will always be densly populated.
P.I.M.P. always hand around in plaza 3 for some reason. (on pluto)
Plaza 4 is the only plaza district that is not so dence. But it's still rare to find it empty!

It's good to see the population spread about plaza. Plaza should be bustling, and in no way dead. :) :) :)

*kicks that copbot in the ass*

Rieper
27-01-04, 07:02
PIMP doesnt hang around in Plaza 3, we own an alley there. Think of it as our home away from home (PP1)

Heavyporker
27-01-04, 07:03
What whiners.

You civilians (especially you criminals) are always inferior to the copbots.

Get out of their way or be walked over. Discussion closed.

nonamebrandeggs
27-01-04, 07:05
Originally posted by Rieper
PIMP doesnt hang around in Plaza 3, we own an alley there. Think of it as our home away from home (PP1)

Yeah, just stay on your side...

Crack Cave > PIMP alley

Heavyporker
27-01-04, 07:09
I still consider it sad that PIMPs essentially live in plaza three.

man, make the damn copbots kick them out.

at least then their own damn clubs will pick up some business!

Rieper
27-01-04, 07:40
you cant go establishing crack cave in plaza 3, cheeky bastid. Get your own damn zone...

*Sigh* there goes the neighbourhood.

Iorghe
27-01-04, 11:04
Originally posted by jernau
[IMG]
I've tried talking to him nicely about it but he wasn't very cooperative. Can someone reprogram him to go stomp someplace else.

I'll see what can be done, but not this week, this week is nema week

Psyco Groupie
27-01-04, 11:39
heh ... a gogu somewhere more useful entirely would be nice ...

GT_Rince
27-01-04, 11:44
Originally posted by Valkyrie
Is it true they say "this cannot be" when they die?

Yeah - it is something like that. When Copbots used to just fall over and die for no reason a while back, you could here them - poor ikkle Copbots :D

jernau
27-01-04, 13:25
Originally posted by Iorghe
I'll see what can be done, but not this week, this week is nema week

Thanks Iorghe. :)

Iorghe
27-01-04, 14:27
to prevent spamming - and the issue is cleared - closed