PDA

View Full Version : neocron review

cRazy2003
26-01-04, 23:51
howdy y'all
as one or 2 may know i work for a PC magazine publishing company and weve just finished a review for neocron which im pleased to say has won 90%/100% and the editors choice award out of all our reviews and previews.
I cant find the final review in our database i think someone has it on floppy but here is what they said in the first place:

Neocron.

Neocron is one of the most popular games in a short line of mmorpg’s and still today gets thousands of players daily across the world after it’s realise a few years ago. Basically this game is set in the years 2700, The world has been almost destroyed by world war 3 and the remaining survivors begin to make huge mega-cities, one of which is neocron.
Inside neocron the dictator, Lioon Reza, the NCPD (neocron police department, if you didn’t guess that already) and the faction group the Cityadmin controls the city. There are also 12 main factions of ‘runners’ in the game, these groups are Biotech, Black dragon clan, Brotherhood of crahn, Cityadmin, Citymercs,
Diamond real estate, Fallen angels, NEXT systems, Protopharm,
Tangent Technologies, Tsunami Syndicate and the Twilight guardian.
The city also has different ‘zones’ like Via rosso (posh place),
Plaza (busy place), Outzone (dead place), Industrial estate
(mutant place) and the pepper park district (drugs and strippers place).
You can do almost anything on this game, as well as interact with NPC’s
and other players you can level your character with a ‘role play’ type
training system. And make your own guns, implants and armor.
This is also one of the first mmorpgs to have usable vehicles at your
disposal. As for the graphical side of the game the visuals are amazing,
with loads of high-res landscapes and objects. A useful fog distance
feature also helps control the strain on your graphics card. Another
great addition to this game is the Connection system, the game guns only on 56k bandwidth, meaning even for 56k users the game is totally lag-free. The downfalls of this game are the patches, because of the large amount of players, reakktor.com (the makers of the game) have to introduce a large amount of updates regularly to maintain the client side
version of the game. Which can be a pain to download, since the servers are
also ran on the games 56k bandwidth, but the patches can be downloaded
separately. Another problem I expect most people dislike is the fact you have
to pay a subscription fee per month, or with a series of different payment
plans. The main downfall of neocron is the fact it gets boring, VERY boring at
some points. Because the character you are playing can be ‘capped’
(meaning the skills of the character reach a max level), this means the game
can come to a new stage of ultimate boredom once you have reached your
characters maximum potential. Although the certain maximum levels can
vary, depending on which class of character you choose at the start, a spy, a
private eye, a gen-tank or a psi-monk. this has to be one of my favourite games to date, even though it can be boring, its still extremely addictive. As well as the
off-line demo of the game included in this issues coverdisk. Loads more information can be found at Neocrons website www.neocron.com. (copyright)

i know there may be some spelling mistakes and some other problems but it was the first version, and with all reviews and previews the bad points must be made as well as good points, wen i find the final version i'll show that cos its so much better me thinks
:p

cRazy2003
26-01-04, 23:52
edit:
the final version has actually just made 93%/100% lol
so well done for a uber game :p

Clyde
27-01-04, 02:23
which game magazine 0_o

cRazy2003
27-01-04, 02:46
cant say yet since its prior to first release but i will be able to shortly

joran420
27-01-04, 02:52
cool....hopefully we get some more ppl pre BDOY since i have a feeling it will be awhiile before we see BDOY realized

Marx
27-01-04, 03:32
[ edited for violation of the forum rules - spam ]

Zaq
27-01-04, 15:13
Originally posted by cRazy2003

Another great addition to this game is the Connection system, the game guns only on 56k bandwidth, meaning even for 56k users the game is totally lag-free

What all this about then??

metalangel
27-01-04, 15:16
Yes, I'm rather interested to know which PC magazine it is as well o_O

I'll wait before I say anything...

L0KI
27-01-04, 15:23
Originally posted by Zaq
What all this about then??

As in:

Theoretically, no matter what your connection speed, you SHOULD have VERY similar ping to those that play on 56 k.

Every player is limited to 56k bandwidth - So its 56k friendly.

To be fair, it is. I played it on 56k for 2 months when switching ADSL providers - I could barely notice a difference.

Or do u simply mean, its not lag free? :D

Nexxy
27-01-04, 15:33
Thats reviews not very long for a magazine review O_o and well erm....its nice...i guess

robinitnow
27-01-04, 15:46
good to hear thanks for the post and the head's up:)

GT_Rince
27-01-04, 15:52
1) Not very long for a review

2) If you need someone to proof-read it and form sentences correctly, gimmie a yell...

3) Seems to be a lot of negatives in there, without explaining much about the game. A lot seems to have been skipped over very quickly.

Is this as long as it can be? I would have thought double that would be closer to the mark.

But thanks for the advance notice and let us know when you can which magazine. Is it a UK based mag ?

metalangel
27-01-04, 16:18
Yeah, I think I'll say what I'm thinking now.

Good grief. I hope that's the very, very first draft because it's AWFUL. Never, ever, EVER start a sentence with 'and'. Put a comma, or a semi-colon, but never ever with 'and'.

Aside from the fact there's no structure or flow to the entire review, it doesn't provide much useful information about the game at all. Why do you need to list the names of all the factions, the reader won't care about that! Same with the names of the districts, you could just say something about how the city has both opulent and slum districts.

You can't really say a game's 'downfall' is having to download patches, because that is simply a fact of life of all PC games, and especially MMO games. That KK endeavours to keep them relatively small, and make the large ones worth the download, deflates that argument.

There is no mention of how the game actually works - the huge skillset, weapon requirements, balancing of character types, tradeskills, levelling, clans, OP wars - all of these are omitted.

You also can't blame a subscription fee as a negative for this type of game, when in fact it's one of the cheapest MMORPGs out there - it's a third of the price per month of SWG! In fact, only Nexus: Kingdom Of The Winds is cheaper!

Lastly, your conclusion. You can't say the game's main 'downfall' (what the heck are you going on about with all these 'downfalls'!?!) is that it gets boring, and then say it's one of your favourite games and give it 90/100 and an award. How confused would you be if you didn't know anything about Neocron and read that? Would that review make you want to buy the game? It wouldn't convince me, given half of the review is full of negative points, regardless of how ill-advised they are.

</rant>

You might wonder why I'm foaming at the mouth now *wipes*

I'm a frustrated wannabe writer trying to break into game reviewing or another sort of journalism. It's a long, frustrating, arduous process and I am having very little in the way of luck. And then, when I see someone being paid to spit out badly-written, misleading reviews, my blood boils over. I have written and complained to numerous newspapers and magazines, questioning whether they had actually played the game in question, and whether they felt any sort of responsibility to provide their readers with reliable information. What responses I've had have all umm'd and aah'd and made excuses, which leads me to believe that once these fools get themselves their job as a reviewer, any sense of duty or pride in their work goes out the window.

Granted, you've said this isn't the finalized copy, but it would have taken the greatest subeditor who ever lived to turn that piece around.

Zaq
27-01-04, 16:31
Originally posted by L0KI
As in:

Theoretically, no matter what your connection speed, you SHOULD have VERY similar ping to those that play on 56 k.

Every player is limited to 56k bandwidth - So its 56k friendly.

To be fair, it is. I played it on 56k for 2 months when switching ADSL providers - I could barely notice a difference.

Or do u simply mean, its not lag free? :D

My ping went down a lot when I switched to ADSL - but anyway, yeah the phrase "lag free" can't really appear anywhere in a neocron review

Lord Mansion
27-01-04, 16:49
Great review.... for a magazine read mainly by 2 year olds.

El_MUERkO
27-01-04, 16:54
icle bobby rote a rewuiw!

Leebzie
27-01-04, 16:55
_cRazy_ I hope j00 get me mentioned in the mag , like 'here is teh head 'drom sexer' of neocron"

Preferably a full page, pictures, interview, the works :p

If you dont. your KOS...

again..:wtf:

WebShock
27-01-04, 17:07
Originally posted by metalangel

Good grief. I hope that's the very, very first draft because it's AWFUL. Never, ever, EVER start a sentence with 'and'. Put a comma, or a semi-colon, but never ever with 'and'.

Aside from the fact there's no structure or flow to the entire review, it doesn't provide much useful information about the game at all. Why do you need to list the names of all the factions, the reader won't care about that! Same with the names of the districts, you could just say something about how the city has both opulent and slum districts.

You can't really say a game's 'downfall' is having to download patches, because that is simply a fact of life of all PC games, and especially MMO games. That KK endeavours to keep them relatively small, and make the large ones worth the download, deflates that argument.

There is no mention of how the game actually works - the huge skillset, weapon requirements, balancing of character types, tradeskills, levelling, clans, OP wars - all of these are omitted.

You also can't blame a subscription fee as a negative for this type of game, when in fact it's one of the cheapest MMORPGs out there - it's a third of the price per month of SWG! In fact, only Nexus: Kingdom Of The Winds is cheaper!

Lastly, your conclusion. You can't say the game's main 'downfall' (what the heck are you going on about with all these 'downfalls'!?!) is that it gets boring, and then say it's one of your favourite games and give it 90/100 and an award. How confused would you be if you didn't know anything about Neocron and read that? Would that review make you want to buy the game? It wouldn't convince me, given half of the review is full of negative points, regardless of how ill-advised they are.

</rant>

I'm a frustrated wannabe writer trying to break into game reviewing or another sort of journalism. It's a long, frustrating, arduous process and I am having very little in the way of luck. And then, when I see someone being paid to spit out badly-written, misleading reviews, my blood boils over. I have written and complained to numerous newspapers and magazines, questioning whether they had actually played the game in question, and whether they felt any sort of responsibility to provide their readers with reliable information. What responses I've had have all umm'd and aah'd and made excuses, which leads me to believe that once these fools get themselves their job as a reviewer, any sense of duty or pride in their work goes out the window.

Granted, you've said this isn't the finalized copy, but it would have taken the greatest subeditor who ever lived to turn that piece around.

wow this reply pwned this whole thread.

this was a terrible review. Granted we should be grateful for neocron hitting the spotlight. Point being, there are times where a intended positive may be applied negatively.
If the whole magazine is this poorly written I doubt I would buy it at all.

metalangel
27-01-04, 17:12
LOL. Anyone remember PC Power, by Rapide Publishing? I never saw a more corrupt, poorly written mag in my life. Aside from the fact their 'demo disc' didn't actually have playable demos, the writers were in as many publisher's pockets as they could fit into. There was a huge two page spread of 'Our Editor's Trip To Egypt Sponsored By Core and Tomb Raider' and of the seven (7!!!) games reviewed, NONE OF THEM got below 80%. Which was especially amusing when you saw the same games in other magazines being given scathing reviews below 20%...

Suffice to say, PC Power, and Rapide Publishing, 'died on their arse' as they say around here.

evs
27-01-04, 17:15
Ill advised and badly written shouldn't be hyphenated.

phunqe
27-01-04, 17:16
Hmm... I'm sorry, but if I were an editor of a PC Magazine, there would be no way I'd publish that review.

I think metalangel summed it up quite good basically, and I'll save your bandwidth by concurring.

Weazle
27-01-04, 17:21
metalangel .... You go girl !! :lol:

I agree its not very well written ...... We'll have to see what the final copy looks like :wtf:

steweygrrr
27-01-04, 17:24

</rant>

Nerf teh reviewers....

Heavyporker
27-01-04, 17:33
those reviewers are as nerfed as they get, apparently.

Nice to see NC mentioned, yes, and I suppose KK probably goes by "Any Publicity is Good Publicity" axiom...

Just level up those reviewers, maybe they'll have more INT points to distribute into VOC, ELOQ, and GRA.. (vocabulary, eloquence, and grammer, respectively.). That should do it...

WebShock
27-01-04, 17:43
Originally posted by Heavyporker
those reviewers are as nerfed as they get, apparently.

Nice to see NC mentioned, yes, and I suppose KK probably goes by "Any Publicity is Good Publicity" axiom...

Just level up those reviewers, maybe they'll have more INT points to distribute into VOC, ELOQ, and GRA.. (vocabulary, eloquence, and grammer, respectively.). That should do it...

haaaaaaaaahahahahahahhaaaaa will the ridicule and pwnage ever stop!!!

this is some funny shit!

Psyco Groupie
27-01-04, 17:45
rofl ... you could get more useful info about the game from the box O.o

cRazy2003
27-01-04, 17:52
Good grief. I hope that's the very, very first draft because it's AWFUL. Never, ever, EVER start a sentence with 'and'. Put a comma, or a semi-colon, but never ever with 'and'

does anything i said on the first post actually mean anything or cant u see it?
im not gonna explain myself again so just read wot i said.
it is pritty small i must admit but i didnt write it so i'll ask wot its about

Parker
27-01-04, 17:53
Errrm. Without sounding paranoid - what is the reason for believing this is a real review? As already said, it's badly written - the english is poor and the structure non existant. Furthermore,nobody has said which magazine or publisher. AND (I think the biggest thing) Neocron has been out for over a year! Why would any magazine review an old game now?

(especially with DOY being around the corner*)

Alternatively, if it's a review by a fanboi who's considering to submit it to a magazine with the hope it might be accepted - heh - yeah....

John" ex-journalist, now happier scientist" Parker

* legal note "around the corner" does not imply the corner is in anyway near to here. In fact, the corner we're speaking about could technically be in a galaxy very far away .... (and what with the universe expanding ...)

cRazy2003
27-01-04, 17:54
Originally posted by Leebzie
_cRazy_ I hope j00 get me mentioned in the mag , like 'here is teh head 'drom sexer' of neocron"

Preferably a full page, pictures, interview, the works :p

If you dont. your KOS...

again..:wtf:

meh cant get teh mention cos of j00 f0xx0r editors of teh mag :(
sux

metalangel
27-01-04, 17:59
No, I can understand what you've said there. It was the first version of the review. However, even for a first version it's not really up to much, is it? After all, you try to make the first version as good as you can, so you won't have to then spend hours polishing it! Do you understand what I'm getting at?

Anyway, I'm eager to see the finished product, and also find out what magazine it will be appearing in.

As an aside, anyone remember Gameplay.com? Remember their product descriptions in their ads? "Quake III - 3D game fight against other players across the internet of LAN". o_O

cRazy2003
27-01-04, 18:05
lol i dont spose youve ever worked for this type of thing but let me explain anyways.
magazines very rarely work for themselfs, most are just a publishing firm with about 100 writers employed and they each get set to a different mag, sometimes more then one.
most writers (were i work anyways) have to wirte nearly 10 stories, reviews a week, and each one MUST have a draft (which that is), 2nd draft, proof-reading, copyright then final draft for printing. i must also admit that the grammer on there is really poor, unusually poor in fact. But i'll get it sorted anyways. and as for the always high percentages that isnt the case, with us anyways, we and i myself just find it a great game, and i was the only one who mentioned reviewing it, for example we did a review for private dancer a while back and it got 9% o_O

Iorghe
27-01-04, 18:10
Originally posted by cRazy2003
for example we did a review for private dancer a while back and it got 9% o_O
<tsunami pimp accent>
I guess she didn't get you off like our girls do
</tsunami pimp accent>

:D:angel:

GT_Rince
27-01-04, 18:13
Originally posted by Iorghe
<tsunami pimp accent>
I guess she didn't get you off like our girls do
</tsunami pimp accent>

:D:angel:

Some peoples minds are never out of the gutter ;)

cRazy2003
27-01-04, 18:13
rofl,
yeah well it was absolutly shit.
im serious really really bad
we all played it for about 3 mins in the test room then went to the pub, all u do is play a vertual card game then watch a shitty vertual dancer prance around with limbs which airnt even stuck together. damn...

metalangel
27-01-04, 18:31
Wow, only playing three minutes to review a game? That speaks volumes about the integrity of the writers. What a shame they don't like the game they're playing, BUT THEY STILL HAVE TO DO IT. Remember what I said about guys who clearly haven't played the game? The same thing is true about reviews where the game has blatantly only been played for an hour at the very most (like Gamespot's review of Neocron, for example)

Yes, I understand how the process works for writing reviews like this. I've written stuff for a number of websites as well as my student paper. I understand the large amount of work that has to be done, and the time constraints.

But anyway, I don't really think I can say anything else about this until I've seen the finalized review. To draw any more conclusions at this point would be like... well... reviewing a game I hadn't played o_O

Clyde
27-01-04, 18:47
yall really like to show your appeciation to people who actually take the time and review the game, but then yall bitch when there isnt any reviews on the damn game. Let him be, I'm sure the final version is written alot better.

Parker
27-01-04, 18:52
Umm can I repeat my point? The game has been out for over a year & you can't actually buy it in any shops - it's also just about to be re-released as a "totally new experience" with BDOY. (apparently we're getting the feature list this week!)

Does it strike anybody odd that a magazine is planning to review NC now?

John

cRazy2003
27-01-04, 18:56
thanks for that, its right, ive read some of the final version and i must say i thought it was great, we hope to have the offline version of neocron on our demodisk if possible. i also think its nice to see another review of neocron. and angel, when you read about private dancer, then played it for a while, completed a first game then saw the dancing bit it just proves how amazingly bad it was.
anyways i spose its a good idea to ask wot u guys think wud be added or changed to give a bit more of a better review?

and if anyone wants any freelance jobs or anything just privatly mail me or talk to me on msn scottchapman2k3@hotmail.com as i'll be able to contact u a lot quicker then doing it via the mags e-mails which take ages :D

cRazy2003
27-01-04, 18:58
Originally posted by Parker
Umm can I repeat my point? The game has been out for over a year & you can't actually buy it in any shops - it's also just about to be re-released as a "totally new experience" with BDOY. (apparently we're getting the feature list this week!)

Does it strike anybody odd that a magazine is planning to review NC now?

John

wtf i saw it in HMV 2 days ago and thats actually wot reminded me to post the review. and we are hoping in the next one or 2 issues to do a follow on review or preview of BDOY with KK's consent.

evs
27-01-04, 19:05
As an aside, anyone remember Gameplay.com? Remember their product descriptions in their ads? "Quake III - 3D game fight against other players across the internet of LAN".

Gameplay was the merchandising/stock arm of Wireplay (which subsequently was part of BT)

Wireplay was incredibly 'up' on its gaming (especially as it was one of the first and biggest GSP's for a long time in the UK/Europe)

Gameplay itself used part of the wireplay branding - but essentially was there to sell games/hardware/etc and didnt have a clue about what they were selling - just the basics, hence the haphazard product descriptions.

GT_Rince
27-01-04, 19:11
@metalangel - clear your PM Box :D

Sorry to go off topic.

Psyco Groupie
27-01-04, 19:46
you could say this was the worst publicity a magazine could get ... and for a first draft ... its just wrong .. a first draft would atleast include where pictures might be or maybe ... a shit load more text written by an english person .. just dont give up the day job .. or if its your only job .. go get the dole

cRazy2003
27-01-04, 19:56
i take that as a no THAT PEOPLE DONT LISTEN TO WOT I SAY
draft 1: brainstorming/brief draft of wot its about
draft 2: grammer, spelling correction, restyle of words etc.
-proofread-
draft 3: final run through, minor changed and tweaks, added pictures and the design in the mag.
-copyright-
then its off to print :p
and if anyone asks anymore questions or like him or dont have a serious clue or idea what its about please read what ive said :rolleyes:

metalangel
27-01-04, 20:29
Are they forced to write like that (3 drafts) or is it just by choice?

Devils Grace
27-01-04, 21:13
i see why almost all writters, paintorzzz, and all the rest, are only glorified after dead

kuz when they are alive thay are alll FUX CRAZY, with all the criticism.............

and if they arent, by god they will be :lol:

robinitnow
27-01-04, 21:58
so just to get this state you have 3.5 hours to play the game Wright the thing and redo it twice. wow that is quick.

cRazy2003
28-01-04, 01:56
Are they forced to write like that (3 drafts) or is it just by choice?

yep its 3 drafts, best way to get it perfect
and @ robinitnow
wtf? o_O

alig
28-01-04, 03:13
Hang on....u reviewed neocron....well, as ur typing is so fucking slang and ur forever swearing [its ok for me, im not saying im a professional reviewer] then typing all the time on forums, emails, wotever u wanna type on a computer...naturally good typing and wording and grammar will come 2nd nature to u...i think ur talking out ur arse....someone that works for a magazine company wouldnt have j00 fucking h4x0r under there name:rolleyes: its un professional....it makes u look bad, it puts across the wrong impression, say them 3 things over and over to get the drift.

Proove me wrong.:)

Benjie
28-01-04, 03:46
hehe this thread sums up the Neocron Community perfectly.

Offer them a sweet and they'll take the whole bag!

5 star thread. :p

Shadow Dancer
28-01-04, 03:50
OUCH!

You guys are BRUTAL!

Go easy on the fella.

Benjie
28-01-04, 03:52
Originally posted by Shadow Dancer
OUCH!

You guys are BRUTAL!

Go easy on the fella.
Thats what I was thinking. :p
He did mention it would be a first draft after all...

Dribble Joy
28-01-04, 03:56
Oh, the sweet, beautiful irony.
A review of NC finally comes out and we shredd it to pieces.
(rightly of course, but that's not the point. :D)

Heavyporker
28-01-04, 04:13
Pieces? There's still pieces??!?!

LEMME AT 'EM! AGAIN!

Don't post first drafts on this forum if you want to survive the day with your ego intact or the montior without burn marks all over it.

metalangel
28-01-04, 16:08
LOL, he's the PE with bad resists, and I'm the big mean tank with the Devourer :D

Which if anything is a nice reversal, for a change :rolleyes:

ezza
28-01-04, 16:27
hes giving a good review of neocron and all you pricks can do is criticise is writing skills on the draft.

as for his no professional speach on the forum, well im not that much better but when i do my work(when i aint on here)i have to write a lot better quality than whats on here, but thats cos heres a forum, where as the other is the job.

Dade Murphey
28-01-04, 16:41
ffs...seriously...dude comes on to show that he's gonna be giving a good review in a mag...people go ape shit...that's a good way to leave a lasting impression on a person :rolleyes:

Nexxy
28-01-04, 16:44
The review is shit though...this is a forum people are aloud to give their opinions. Maybe he'll think twice before posting a first draft on the forums again...

Dade Murphey
28-01-04, 16:55
yeah...it's a first draft...who gives a shit...you get the idea...dude tries to do something nice and people rag on him for grammar and the like...I don't get that shit...you'd think people would be happy with the fact our damn game is getting a good review... o_O

You shouldn't have posted your first draft...namely...your spelling of "allowed" is incorrect ;)

cRazy2003
28-01-04, 18:10
Originally posted by alig
Hang on....u reviewed neocron....well, as ur typing is so fucking slang and ur forever swearing [its ok for me, im not saying im a professional reviewer] then typing all the time on forums, emails, wotever u wanna type on a computer...naturally good typing and wording and grammar will come 2nd nature to u...i think ur talking out ur arse....someone that works for a magazine company wouldnt have j00 fucking h4x0r under there name:rolleyes: its un professional....it makes u look bad, it puts across the wrong impression, say them 3 things over and over to get the drift.

Proove me wrong.:)

hahaha
truthfully man id rather get a break from a job like that, and it seems u think since writers do the same type of reviews and previews over and over professionally that they are like that all the time, well fuck that, on the final draft ive got spellcheck so im ok :p and i naturally always type fast and do make a lot of mistakes even when im writing reviews but i have to take the time to correct my mistakes on the 3rd draft, this was only the first thing the reviewer wrote and it hasnt been changed since. o and btw i didnt write this review if u think i did, i mentioned it when i first started this topic if anyone looked at it :D

Psyco Groupie
28-01-04, 18:21
[ edited for violation of the forum rules (flaming) - I gave you far more respect in your last ban email than you showed in this post ]

ezza
28-01-04, 18:23
im suprised you aint been banned or warned for the crap you been posting of late:rolleyes:

cRazy2003
28-01-04, 18:28
Originally posted by Psyco Groupie
[ edited ]

stupid nib
id like to see YOU write 15 reviews/previews a week and have to collect all the infomation urself

Originally posted by Psyco Groupie
ITS NOT A FUCKING DRAFT ITS LIKE 100 FUCKING WORDS ..

omg u really are a nib
its not a draft its only 100 words o_O
ITS A FUCKING DRAFT!! ITS MEANT TO BE 100 WORDS...COS ITS A FUCKING DRAFT!!! FIRST drafts airnt meant to be bloody perfect thats why theres 3 drafts anyways. and thats why theres just about 100 bloody words, doesnt that make any sense to u?

and to what benjie said i fully agree, they are verbally kicking the shit out of me for something of which they dont have a clue about, remind me in the future to never post good things about good games on the games official forum. o_O

Prodigious
28-01-04, 18:28
Originally posted by Dribble Joy
Oh, the sweet, beautiful irony.
A review of NC finally comes out and we shredd it to pieces.
(rightly of course, but that's not the point. :D)

Actually PCZone reviewed neocron ages and gave it 85%, tho they obviously think this was a mistake as after a couple of months with MMORPG's they go back and re-review after a few patches.

It hasnt been re-visited once, SW:G is twice already.

maybe they are waiting for BDoY like the rest of us :lol:

/edit fifteen reviews/previews a week? what are you doing reviewing every game since 1995? and trying to print them all by next year, jesus most games mags have 15 reviews and say 10 previews, and not all are of massive length. and thats per month. jesus christ its slave labour. it is quite a lot dont you think?

Nidhogg
28-01-04, 18:41
I think this has gone too far now. I think we would all like to see the finished article but until that is published can you cut the guy some slack? Thanks.

N

cRazy2003
28-01-04, 18:44
yea i agree i think ive explained myself far enough now.
but i will post the final article when its been completed, proof-readed etc :)