PDA

View Full Version : [PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE] Put some breaks in Copbot patrols!

Mumblyfish
26-01-04, 20:45
Okay, so I went and hit REALLY low SL to see if being -ve SL was viable. I mean, it's to be expected what with the "NCPD" terminal and everything.

Surprise! No.

Losing a safeslot I can live with. And I'm sure dropping 5 GREAT items will be fixed in the near future. I mean, KK can't want to go through with that if they want there to ever BE anyone for the NCPD to hunt.

But there's one thing I dearly want them to fix, but don't see happening. Hence this fancy new thread (woo/yay). Please make it possible to move quickly and silently through Neocron. It's impossible as it is to try to be an assassin, but I want to memorise Copbot patrols, slip through the gaps, duck and dive through the shadow. It's the kind of atmosphere Neocron just screams, but of course... ain't happening.

So, allow dedicated assassins and murderers to slip quickly through Plaza... yay or nay?

Duder
26-01-04, 20:46
Connecting the sewers and mainsewer together is a good start..

ZoneVortex
26-01-04, 21:28
Originally posted by Duder
Connecting the sewers and mainsewer together is a good start..

Sounds dandy to me

And yeah to the whole assassin thing. My rifle spy is pretty useless except at OP wars...however with the removal of safezones and being able to slip through the sewers I'll be able to pick people off from the high unseen areas of plaza 1 or whatnot.

So let's get them safezones removed asap !

shodanjr_gr
26-01-04, 21:30
Hell yes!!!!Great idea Mubbly my man!!!!

5*

SeXy Happy
26-01-04, 21:31
Yay here!