PDA

View Full Version : I dont stealth and other stuff...

VetteroX
26-01-04, 20:12
Im not trying to continue the closed thread cause I know its against the rules but I have some things I have to say:

The CM drive me nuts... I CANT STEALTH I HAVE 5 TC FROM SF CPU AND THATS IT. THATS WHAT THE DAMN HOVER IS FOR. I had to say that.

Basically I like violent games and I wish NC was more violent... and like the mercs said "we dont wanna come after you" yes of course I run away but thats when you have a force I have no chance agaisnt... like 2 ppus 2 apus 3 tanks 3 pes etc.

I dont think its fair that when I get a ppu to help me or cartel comes with lik 6 people you refuse to come out and fight... it honestly drive me nuts.... Im not joking on that.... you will fight 1 or 2 guys with 10 people but wont fight even odds.. why?

What Im saying is, I think there should be some bonus for raiding an op... and if the enemys "cant be bothered" to defend it, well then you get some kinda negative, and your enemies get a bonus. so you have to defend it...

No that post wasnt an ego trip, I honestly want people to have a serious reason to attack HQs and people to defend them... would be an alternative to op wars... I personaly would like th bodies on pikes, but whatever, maybe enemies can just earn cash for every 10 mins they are able to say, and the faction that is being attacked loses money? I dunno I want an insentive to raid ops and insentive to defend.

Gotter, if there was a better game out there, Id leave in a second. But there isnt. I havnt found a game with a combat system, player creation, or rare system (no ultra rares like in Diablo 2 or EQ) that i like as much as NC. I originaly joined this game cause it was a PVP mmorpg... not a mmorpg where you could pvp if you felt like it, a PVP mmorpg.

And Ill tell you what. Ill make a deal to to the whole community, mods, whatever. If the mercs post and admit they cannot beat me, Nish, or other members of BD in a fair fight with even odds, and therefore need massive numbers or ppus vs people with no ppus, I wont make any more posts that some of you view as "ego posts" I will still advocate pvp but I wont include examples of what ive done etc etc. come on, you can save a lot of people the horror of being annoyed.....

If you dont wanna admit that, we can fight 1vs1 and settle it in game... dont flame here, admit, duel, or dont post.

BTW thx for the support ezza, mercs say they see me every day yet dont know i cant stealth... so temping to flame them but like I said keep it out of this thread.

Clownst0pper
26-01-04, 20:18
Hmm. :confused:

QuantumDelta
26-01-04, 20:19
Originally posted by VetteroX
yes of course I run away but thats when you have a force I have no chance agaisnt... like 2 ppus 2 apus 3 tanks 3 pes etc.

Ya know, I've actually fought a force like that...

I killed a Tank, a PE, an APU and a PPU before I had to Stealth and run from the parashockedness of the second PPU :p

(First PPU didn't para me think he was trying to give me a chance to see what I was capable of, but he was healing/sheltering/deflectoring the others).
When I got para'd it was all over really I stayed unStealthed for about 5 seconds and quickly realised I was gonna get nuked with the mass amount of fire coming in and just ran off.

litterally though, those exact numbers :p

edit;
Actually I just had it pointed out it wasn't those exact numbers... 2 PEs and 2 Tanks .... sue me :p

$tormbringer
26-01-04, 20:19
u really think that someone is interested in your posting vet?...

Clownst0pper
26-01-04, 20:22
u really think that someone is interested in your posting vet?...

LoL $tormbringer, cranky today? :lol:

GG no re to that :p

I'll only ever run away if I havnt at least one PPU. If they dont have a PPU then I will fight, otherwise its a race for the parashock.

1.............2.................3.............PARASHOCK TIME! :p

Devils Grace
26-01-04, 20:24
i am

and he speeks the truth

other day we were like 8 at MB and no one came out

and everyione was online kuz this was after a OP battle and spike and others were on trade....

spike even said that finding a TL 115 poker was hard to make him goin...............

so vet is quite gentleman

i say

U R A BUNCH OF chickens (boc boc boccgooo)

goodbye

retr0n
26-01-04, 20:26
Just a quick one: What's your PEs name Vet?

//Radium

Dribble Joy
26-01-04, 20:30
I never use stealth when defending MB, I'll use it to patrol/search for pks, but I take my fights to the death, eggs knows that too well, good thing I poke...

Rith
26-01-04, 20:31
Originally posted by VetteroX
And Ill tell you what. Ill make a deal to to the whole community, mods, whatever. If the mercs post and admit they cannot beat me, Nish, or other members of BD in a fair fight with even odds, and therefore need massive numbers or ppus vs people with no ppus, I wont make any more posts that some of you view as "ego posts" I will still advocate pvp but I wont include examples of what ive done etc etc. come on, you can save a lot of people the horror of being annoyed.....

woah it suddenly dawned on me why you've been spamming the forums... you take this personally don't you ?!

dude - your a very very good PK'er - but we're not interested in your skills - when you turn up to J01 PK'ing its not a case of "oh cool vets here, lets go duel him"... it a case of "oh for fucks sake - there goes levelling my alt, ok I'll log and lets go kill the wanker"

If all you really wanted was a bunch of 1 v1 fair and square duels you shoulda said so, we do plenty of duels - usually round the back on the MB in j01... if you want to test your skillz 1 v 1 let me know and I'll make sure you get to the place without hassel.

I'm sure a hell of a lot of mercs would want to take you on 1 on 1 to see if your as good as you say you are in a fair fight...

But being superb 1 v 1 won't cut you any slack Vet, if you really want to get more out of Neocron then there's a whole other level you've not even scratched yet... you can't play a game in its most basic and primitive form and then come here complaining about it!

Anyways - I'll let you know next time we've got a duel on and you and any of the BD who wants to are welcome to join in...

Rithy

Strych9
26-01-04, 20:35
Who are you again?

Cryotchekk
26-01-04, 20:38
village photos make u pay now, so this is the best i can do

http://www.villagephotos.com/viewimage.asp?id_=7573958

im up for it anytime on pluto

L0KI
26-01-04, 20:38
I like Vet, and he is CORRECT.

Way too many people try to fight 5 vs 1 then laugh when the "1" runs away...

Gungnir
26-01-04, 20:42
--
VetteroX,

You are your own person, do what you do without forcing those
to acknowledge it. You are a strong player, using what ever
tactics you have at hand; stealth; vehicles; what ever cards are
delt to you, you use it. Though wether you fight an honorable
fight is a different situation. Example: if you were to kill a players
as they GR'ed in, how honorable is that?

But again, you're your own person, you shouldn't care what else
thinks. Through out your posts you just scream for recognition
from the players of your abilities. You can't be a 'criminal' and
expect your victims to see your actions as just. Do what you do
and keep it at that. Posts like that air a sense of insecurity -- not
that you are -- but your words could be screwed to reflect such a
personality flaw.

So please, keep your raids stories and player kills off the boards
and don't explain your actions [because that just shows you
doubt your own decisions] unless it's fitting to the topic. Try not
to even boast about them. Perhaps it's then, you'll gain the
respect for having at least a humble nature.

To show your new side - request this thread to be closed and
just move on from there.
--
Gungnir

ezza
26-01-04, 20:43
Originally posted by retr0n
Just a quick one: What's your PEs name Vet?

//Radium its Sgt. Striker think he said it in another thread cant remember

DigestiveBiscui
26-01-04, 20:51
let him have his ego boost....followed by a wank

retr0n
26-01-04, 20:51
Originally posted by ezza
its Sgt. Striker think he said it in another thread cant remember

Ahh, kk, now i know :p thnx m8

//Radium

g0rt
26-01-04, 20:55
mercs dont come and play unless they outnumber vet you should know that by now

why do you think they called FA into the op fights against BD? because before that day, it was always CM vs BD without anyone else....and CM never won....oh wait yes they did one time at tristar they won, the other 20+ times they lost

but whatever....they called FA that time and zerged us, so now we just call TT to even the odds it all works out in the end

VetteroX
26-01-04, 20:57
ive sid it in countless threads, sgt.striker capt.revenge sgt.murder. I know I can beat any merc 1vs1, im confident in that, Im not looking to be popular, only a fool would post/do what i do in game and expect to be popular. what I do want is my enemies to admit ive killed them even with the odds satcked against me. They can dislike me fine, but admit I have a super high kill ratio vs you. But I know it wont happen. Rith ill duel you and other mercs any time. Close the thread....

Gungnir
26-01-04, 21:03
--
I understand what you're asking, but as you said, "it wont
happen". So write those words on a tac and place it on the chair
that is the forums so the pain reminds you before you create your
next future post.

CLOSED
- Authors Request
--
Gungnir