PDA

View Full Version : [Saturn]Server player-run police force?

MrBiggles
26-01-04, 18:02
Just wondering if there's any collection of players who has established themselves as "anti-grief" patrol, where others can message them to clean up anyone who's rampantly griefing?

PK I can live with, and relate to as I'm pro-PvP all the way. But griefers really piss me off.

Anyone know of anything like this?

ezza
26-01-04, 18:03
not sure if there is anything like this anymore really, however if you find one or get one up nd running it be cool.

enigma_b17
26-01-04, 18:04
there used to be a clan either ca or tt i cant remember anymore I remember them havin ads on the ingame forums to deal with that kind of thing, dont know if they still exist though

Wharg0ul
26-01-04, 18:18
thought it was supposed to be CM :lol:
"Solving ALMOST all your problems" :lol:

Judge
26-01-04, 18:20
Griefing barely, if at all, exists anymore. More the shame. :(

Wharg0ul
26-01-04, 18:22
Originally posted by Judge
Griefing barely, if at all, exists anymore. More the shame. :(

O_o ummm...do you play on Saturn? :wtf:

ezza
26-01-04, 18:29
Originally posted by Wharg0ul
thought it was supposed to be CM :lol:
"Solving ALMOST all your problems" :lol: hahahahahahahahahahaha

sorry thats funny shit.

sw1tch
26-01-04, 18:30
what faction are you?

i'm sure if u ask over faction chat someone should help.

retr0n
26-01-04, 18:39
ezza you must have found that very funny :p 3 posts, think it's
the first "tripple post" i've seen. :lol:

(I know, I know, the forums are lagging)

//Radium

ezza
26-01-04, 18:40
Originally posted by retr0n
ezza you must have found that very funny :p 3 posts, think it's
the first "tripple post" i've seen. :lol:

(I know, I know, the forums are lagging)

//Radium ahem yea well i recon that ones gonna be me laugh all the way home from work mercs antigriefers rofl sorry but its makes me laugh sigh and triple post:D

Rith
26-01-04, 18:44
Originally posted by ezza
ahem yea well i recon that ones gonna be me laugh all the way home from work mercs antigriefers rofl sorry but its makes me laugh sigh and triple post:D

Its nice to know by policing our home we bring humour to the masses (ezza) and joy to those special individuals who are less fortunate than most (striker)

ezza
26-01-04, 18:48
Originally posted by Rith
Its nice to know by policing our home we bring humour to the masses (ezza) and joy to those special individuals who are less fortunate than most (striker) well sorry Rith but in the context of this thread(ie anti grief killers/pk hunters) the mercs dont cut it cos they dont do it much(i see vets threads and the mercs always sound like they dont want to defend there base against him or others anymore) but more importantly, anyone wanting to stop the antigreifers would need to have more enemies so they can dealwith the pkers, CM only have 2 BD and TG sure there the biggest offenders, but to me CA is the one who should have the anti pk clan.

they are the police force of the game

ffs justgot posters block, forgot what i was going to say:mad:

L3m0n
26-01-04, 18:52
Its nice to know by policing our home we bring humour to the masses (ezza) and joy to those special individuals who are less fortunate than most (striker)
rith you realy do talk so much BS!
but anyway yeh i think CA cos as ezza said they are the police...

Rith
26-01-04, 18:58
well sorry Rith but in the context of this thread(ie anti grief killers/pk hunters) the mercs dont cut it cos they dont do it much(i see vets threads and the mercs always sound like they dont want to defend there base against him or others anymore) but more importantly, anyone wanting to stop the antigreifers would need to have more enemies so they can dealwith the pkers, CM only have 2 BD and TG sure there the biggest offenders, but to me CA is the one who should have the anti pk clan.

lol, an indication of how well mercs are doing = amount of whining and bitching on forums.

Vet comes to MB - gets killed we "zerged" him... Vet comes to MB kills some mercs "he slaughtered us"... Either way there'll be a whining/bitching thread on here pretty soon after.

Vet still only accounts for maybe 5% of the PK'ers we deal with - and thats giving him a lot of credit for being good at what he does...

I do agree with you on CA having an anti-PK force - we tend to stick only to MB/J01 ... a proper anti-PK would work wherever they were needed really.

rithy

Devils Grace
26-01-04, 18:59
i usually kill almost everyting that moves at crp

we got nibs there lvling and u never know when some might be
pker's:D

djskum
26-01-04, 19:01
but to me CA is the one who should have the anti pk clan.

I totally agree, pay us and we'll do it. CA are the police. We're merc bitches. I don't even piss for less than 1000NC...

DjSKum

@L3m0n what's shit about what Rith said? If your gonna say that at least have the inteligence/decency to back it up...

Devils Grace
26-01-04, 19:03
Originally posted by djskum
I totally agree, pay us and we'll do it. CA are the police. We're merc bitches. I don't even piss for less than 1000NC...

DjSKum

now now, do not say those thingys..........

i saw u mercs pissing urselfs for free in diferent ocasions at op's

ask Herbit the mighty pisser:lol: :angel:

djskum
26-01-04, 19:24
Originally posted by Devils Grace
now now, do not say those thingys..........

i saw u mercs pissing urselfs for free in diferent ocasions at op's

ask Herbit the mighty pisser:lol: :angel:

I don't know where you got that from. I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire ;-)

Dj

Devils Grace
26-01-04, 19:42
I don't know where you got that from. I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire ;-)

Dj

HEHE

are mercs firemans now ?:confused:

if i was on fire and u piss on me u would burn ur willy (by the way free him )

5 SLOTED TOXIC PISS OMG KOSKOSKOS1111ONEIONENE

Rith
26-01-04, 20:01
Originally posted by Devils Grace
]are mercs firemans now ?:confused:

if i was on fire and u piss on me u would burn ur willy (by the way free him )

5 SLOTED TOXIC PISS OMG KOSKOSKOS1111ONEIONENE

lmao

you just need to be careful around DJ - he's taken free willy a bit too far... the warbots get nervous when he's in J01

MrBiggles
26-01-04, 20:27
Originally posted by sw1tch
what faction are you?

i'm sure if u ask over faction chat someone should help.

LOL HAHAHA

erm...hrm....
eh

I'm TT

I NEVER get a response on the faction channel when I ask something. I ask for advice, help, just say hello....it's like a fucking dead mike

djskum
26-01-04, 20:33
lmao

you just need to be careful around DJ - he's taken free willy a bit too far... the warbots get nervous when he's in J01

Well it's the size of a firehose so why not spread it around? ... o_O I think...

Dj

Devils Grace
26-01-04, 20:37
Well it's the size of a firehose so why not spread it around? ... o_O I think...

Dj

hahahahaha rofl

come on

dont tell me that if u are in J01 and i am in cycrow ill step on him:lol:

Judge
26-01-04, 21:42
Originally posted by Wharg0ul
O_o ummm...do you play on Saturn? :wtf:

Yes I do.

If you think whats going on atm is griefing then.... well you obviously never encountered HATE.

VetteroX
26-01-04, 21:57
i would love an anti pk force.... more people to slaughter.... but some rules... they cant use ppus and cant hide by guards.

and to be honest they would get owned by pkers.... almost all good players are killers, me, xrated, nish, cartels top members, a TG or two.... im really being honest here, i cant think of a player who isnt TG or BD, or at leat spent a lot of time time being tg or bd ( a handful of people who spend a lot of time in nf but arent tg/bd example cylon and eledhbrant are good but spend a lot of time fighing with bd or in nf) who are good... so any anti pk force would get owned... to be good u gotta fight all the time, and thats BD/TG

ezza
26-01-04, 22:05
Originally posted by VetteroX
i would love an anti pk force.... more people to slaughter.... but some rules... they cant use ppus and cant hide by guards.

and to be honest they would get owned by pkers.... almost all good players are killers, me, xrated, nish, cartels top members, a TG or two.... im really being honest here, i cant think of a player who isnt TG or BD, or at leat spent a lot of time time being tg or bd ( a handful of people who spend a lot of time in nf but arent tg/bd example cylon and eledhbrant are good but spend a lot of time fighing with bd or in nf) who are good... so any anti pk force would get owned... to be good u gotta fight all the time, and thats BD/TG

i agree to an extent, most of the good pvpers are BD or TG(aint including myself in this) but when i was merc fighting Pkers all the time my skill rocketed, i guess with time and practice they would become a good enemy to fight.

but sadly and the thing that pushed me(and a few other notables from CA)was that city admin runner dont seem to want to fight, only CA guy who i can ever remember is Sw1tch a CA tank, none of the others ever ring a bell(selendor dont count as hes a former clanmate)

ezza
26-01-04, 22:06

Dj mercs new way of trying to fuck black dragon perhaps:eek: :rolleyes: :D

Selendor
26-01-04, 22:25
Policing Neocron is actually pretty hard to put into practise. For a start, when someone shouts 'pker', its often a tale of 2 sides, and if you don't witness the original incident, blindly killing the accused just makes you a pker as well. We've tried this kind of thing in the past at CA, the best way is to monitor the faction channel. But if you don't get your kicks running around a zone after a stealther for 2 hours, it can be quite a frustrating job.

The only other area where we used to do this was the faction HQs, but since the god-guards got put in, none of this happens anymore (and CAHQ is closed off)