PDA

View Full Version : Who's your favourite SuperVILLAIN?

metalangel
26-01-04, 15:04
Yes, well, gotta see both sides of the issue here :D

Mr_Snow
26-01-04, 15:11
Juggernaut.....I think I watched too many X-Men cartoons.

garyu69
26-01-04, 15:13
You copy cat you...... ;)

Megatron, it has to be

http://www.transfan-asylum.org/art/pics/megatron.jpg

djskum
26-01-04, 15:15
Bill Gates/George Bush....

Can't decide ;-)

DjSKum

El_MUERkO
26-01-04, 15:17
Out of that list it'd have to be Hank but beyond that theres to many to mention.

Deicide
26-01-04, 15:18
Jason from Friday teh 13

retr0n
26-01-04, 15:19
GALVATRON

http://home.no.net/transfor/decepticons/galvatron.png

"My power is everything; defeat is absurd!"

"GALVATRON is a cold-hearted robotic villain. Determined to lead
the Decepticons. Possesses enough strenght to pulverize an
Autobot into scrap metal. Unconquerable. Arrogant and
compassionless. Plots against his allies, thus weakening his
position. In robot mode, he carries a laser that emits chemically
produced, direct-current electricity."

//Radium

retr0n
26-01-04, 15:20
double post :(

garyu69
26-01-04, 15:21
Megatron > Galvatron

don't try to argue. You know i'm right. ;)

metalangel
26-01-04, 15:23
Yeah I know, I had to miss out Venom, M. Bison, Shang Tsung, Revolver Ocelot, whatever the guy with the big shoulderpads in anime perky breast-flick Plastic Little was called, Cobra Commander, Destro, Dr Evil, Mr Burns, Dr German Quickly (like anyone will get that reference), Dr No, Goldfinger....

WebShock
26-01-04, 15:31
Dr. Moriarty

the mind is the most poweful thing of all

Strych9
26-01-04, 15:31
I vote for lag.

Comie
26-01-04, 15:33
SKELETOR!!!!!

he was the best!

Thane
26-01-04, 15:56
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, now lemme think.... the meanest meanie ever......

facts:

biggest super hero ever: superman (jaja... i know, he's a weenie... anyway.... he's the champ)

so, if supie is #1 under the heroes, the one who killed him MUST be the greatest among the villains..... therefor:

doomsday.

tho my most favorite is apocalypse :cool:

Psyco Groupie
26-01-04, 15:59
decepticons ;D

Willisit
26-01-04, 16:26
If it has to be a Supervillian then... erm... I dunno really. So many to choose from!

Does Darth Vader count? LOL!!

I'd say Dr. Evil...

shodanjr_gr
26-01-04, 16:32
THE UBEREST SUPERVILLAIN OF EM ALL (after Vet) IS MINI-MEH!!!!!!

wolfwood
26-01-04, 16:37
Juggernaut.... steal my favorite will ya Ill show you, Ill show them all hahahahaha

Prodigious
26-01-04, 17:00
Bob Page, I always wanted to jump into deus ex and pound his face in, god damn hes annoying......

Drake6k
26-01-04, 17:05
Sephiroth....

MjukisDjur
26-01-04, 17:14
Where the hell is Scorpius?

borl
26-01-04, 17:39
Originally posted by garyu69
Megatron > Galvatron

Bleh, Galvatron = Megatron after being remade by Unicron. :p

Spoon
26-01-04, 17:44
Where's the MJS option?

cRazy2003
26-01-04, 17:45
mojo jojo = win :p

Rade
26-01-04, 17:48
Originally posted by garyu69
Megatron > Galvatron

Ive got nothing to add. Altho skeletor comes in close second after
megatron.

Tupac
26-01-04, 18:43
Akoon or however u spell it! the Dude from Samurai Jack he is the funniest Villain of all time

QuantumDelta
26-01-04, 20:07
Sephiroth or Kuja.

Kuja destroyed earth ffs :p
And there was no ghey storyline loops that brought earth back, he DESTROYED IT DEAD. o_O

edit;
Speaking of Dr.s'

Why the fux0r isn't Dr.No on that list? :p

Leebzie
26-01-04, 20:10
Omfg it was Dr.Robotnik

He is teh evilz0r. turnin all those fluffeh bunnehs into robots :eek:

VetteroX
26-01-04, 20:34
galvatron is the new lame version of Megatron... older version of transformers was much better. Skeletor was cool... I think Darksiede from Superman was cool... he could go toe to toe with superman and actually lives off the suffering of others. He lives only for destruction and conquest. My ingame char can relate to that. Brainiac is cool too, the super computer/robt from supermans home planet, he goes arould collecting knowlege from planets then destroying them so only he has the knowlege... gaining and destoying... sounds good to me. Lex Luthar is cool too... no super powers but he owns 1/2 of metropolis and wants to sieze all the power he can... he also has power armor that makes him very powerful.

On this topic... theres something that bothers me. Ever witness inEVERY heros vs villians show/comic/movie whatever, the Villain is always winning 1vs1, 2vs him 3 vs him, and the good guys are lsoing and they are like "oh we need our other team members" and then they come just in time, and like 5 vs 1 or 2vs1 or whatever they beat the bad gy... so unfiar. Sets a bad example, that I think some people pick up on...

Varaem
26-01-04, 20:40
I think Vet is hinting at something when he says super villians can't be beat 1v1 or even 3v1... <.< >.> especially since he is one...

Oh, the bestest super villian of alll time is.. Apophis from SG-1. He never dies... never ever ever ever. I think they killed him like 5 times but he wasn't dead. The last time they "killed him", he crashed into a planet moving at light speed. I bet he found a way off and is comming back again. >.< Stupid snakes.

Ever notice that if the villians try to do some devious plot to kill the super heroes, they fail every time, but when they try to capture them it's almost too easy? Why don't they play psychological games with themself, capture them first, then kill them immediately after WITHOUT telling them their secret plans.

QuantumDelta
26-01-04, 20:48
Originally posted by VetteroX

On this topic... theres something that bothers me. Ever witness inEVERY heros vs villians show/comic/movie whatever, the Villain is always winning 1vs1, 2vs him 3 vs him, and the good guys are lsoing and they are like "oh we need our other team members" and then they come just in time, and like 5 vs 1 or 2vs1 or whatever they beat the bad gy... so unfiar. Sets a bad example, that I think some people pick up on...

Kenshin had to run a gauntlet of VERY SKILLED fighters before he was allowed to fight Shishio Makoto (Who was equal to or greater than Kenshin in skill but stamina meant he eventually lost).

In the end (because of the way things worked out), Kenshin only fought Aoshi and Soujiro.
However both of those fighters were supposed to be equal to or better than Kenshin.

In the final fight I admit Shishio needed to go up against Aoshi, Saitoh and Kenshin, but Aoshi was EXTREMELY Weakened after being hit by Kenshins final attack (Aoshi couldn't move for the whole time Kenshin was fighting Soujiro/Shishio the first time).
And Saitoh had had both of his legs stabbed (Considering Saitoh's attack style requires his legs).

In the end Kenshin won because Shishio pushed himself far too hard and sucuumbed to the condition which gave him his immense fighting power in the first place.

Varaem
26-01-04, 21:16
Notice the difference between japanese and american culture? Its exactly the opposite. America believes in working in a team to defeat the greater evil, while Japan believes in the lone warrior destroying an army of bad guys.

iainy13
26-01-04, 21:20
simon phoenix is the best :)

Hayato
26-01-04, 21:22
Shredder!!!!!! TMNT!!

QuantumDelta
26-01-04, 21:24
Originally posted by Varaem
Notice the difference between japanese and american culture? Its exactly the opposite. America believes in working in a team to defeat the greater evil, while Japan believes in the lone warrior destroying an army of bad guys.
Erm..
superman/spiderman/etcetcetc o_O

There are japanese team shows, most of Naruto is him in a team, Kenshin does have help, but your point is somewhat valid when you look at DBZ :p

Nullifidian
26-01-04, 21:28
Where's "Red Skull"? ala Captain America.

He was a truly evil dude.

Jest
26-01-04, 22:20
Team Rocket from Pokemon... wait...

I consider truly evil characters to be those that basically want to destroy. They dont have greed or lust for power, they have no weaknesses and they dont long to be good. They just plain and simple kill every one and everything. Oh yah baby, THATS a bad guy you can admire. Unforunately you won't find chars like that very often.

Some pretty evil comic book characters are Darkseid from DC and Apocalypse from Marvel. I think The Joker would definitely have to be up there too.

Nullifidian
26-01-04, 22:39
Originally posted by Jest
Team Rocket from Pokemon... wait...

I consider truly evil characters to be those that basically want to destroy. They dont have greed or lust for power, they have no weaknesses and they dont long to be good. They just plain and simple kill every one and everything. Oh yah baby, THATS a bad guy you can admire. Unforunately you won't find chars like that very often.

Some pretty evil comic book characters are Darkseid from DC and Apocalypse from Marvel. I think The Joker would definitely have to be up there too.

No, evil isn't wanton destruction. Destruction is just a force of entropy, chaos.

Evil is purposefully and delicately planning so as to cause the absolute most damage both mentally and physically. To truly destroy people's hearts, minds, and then finally their lives. To cause the greatest possible pain and suffering. That's evil.

QuantumDelta
26-01-04, 22:41
Kid Buu or (much more likely) Gaara of the desert.

Gaara is one fucked up mutha fucker o_O

Magnazan
26-01-04, 23:48
Originally posted by Varaem

Like Rambo...

Marx
26-01-04, 23:50
Originally posted by Magnazan
Like Rambo...

Was teamed with the L.T.

They were just in different zones at all times.

=P

nonamebrandeggs
26-01-04, 23:53
Dark Helmet.

ino
27-01-04, 00:46
hmm..

Orochimaru/Itachi

Gaara older and even more crazy/evil/wierder that would rock.

other than that Megatron is a badass :)

Vader was evil, and the sith emperor.

Man hard to choose there are lots of cool evil ppl in series and comics and what not. And there are atleast one that is the coolest from each series.. real hard to choose :)

Al3X
27-01-04, 01:00
my mother... she's uberevil....

40$Poser
27-01-04, 01:01
Cobra Commander > All tbh

Logan Tyrus
27-01-04, 01:02
OMG DARK HELMET IS THE MOST EVIL TYRANT THE GALAXY HAS EVER KNOWN!!!

dun dun dun dun dun dun dun MEGAMAID!

Melkior
27-01-04, 01:06
that...um...guy...you know....the one from that....er.....show

Melkior
27-01-04, 01:07
oh yeah, that would be mumra (sp?) Thundercats are go!!!

jernau
27-01-04, 02:22
Of those on the list Lex Luthor is the best.

Blofeld deserves a mention as a fatter but way cooler millionaire lunatic.

My pick though is The Master.

Thankfully they are all fictional and all we have to worry about it Bush Junior and his Forces Of Ignorance. Oh wait.... :(

/edit - ooh wait - the 'tard who came up with British licensing laws. Evil, evil little bastard whoever he was.

Estabin
27-01-04, 02:54
Dr. Doom... or

Khan from Star Trek... no I am not a Trekkie but watching Khan and Kirk go at it was freaking hilarious

VetteroX
27-01-04, 03:08
lets not bash america...Bush like him or not is the current president, and thats the same as bashing our country because he was elected by 50% of the population. ever notice you KNOW who bush is? because if he ordered it and it was passed, America could wipe you out... Are other countries leaders in the news so much? no, because they arent important... so please, stfu, stop taking every oppertunity to bash america ffs.

Rade
27-01-04, 03:10
oh stfu vet, no one gives a fuck.

jernau
27-01-04, 03:13
Actually he was elected by about 10% of you. He also got less votes than his oponent. Read into that what you will.

He is undoubtedly the most evil man on Earth at this time. If you choose to defend him that's your look out.

Bashing him is nothing like bashing the US - there are clear and distinct reasons to take the piss out of either and no need to confuse them.

Feel free to take the piss out of Blair if you like, I have nothing good to say about him either.

You are right though it is OT.

VetteroX
27-01-04, 04:55
I wont continue with jernau because he addmitted it was off topic. No, im sure YOU dont care, cause your not an American. I however am and do care. This post had NOTHING to do with America yet someone had to do something to bash the US... not diectly but I think the president heavy releates to the US... Its so retraded, your so heavily influnced by The US... look at the "sideshow bob" under you name...American cartoon.. look at the language your typing english (yes, the english made it but America made it so wide spread)... yet you still hate America. if the mods wanna open a political forum ill argue with you all day, but it wont happen, so leave the America bashing out.

jernau
27-01-04, 13:49
Originally posted by VetteroX
language your typing english (yes, the english made it but America made it so wide spread)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Vet <-------miles and miles of nothing ---------> a clue

English was spoken all over the world long before you even had running water.

Clownst0pper
27-01-04, 14:06
The Dr Octopus!

And he looks fucking shit hot in SpiderMan 2 :D

greendonkeyuk
27-01-04, 14:16
lol @ jernau, sorry Vet but i think you overreacted there.

Back on topic.

Evil villains....

Well theres loads, but personally i prefer the xmen ones over the others. Magneto and Apocalypse (especially apocalypse) are jus plain evil. However the only villain (if you can call him that) that ever gave me nightmares was Freddy Krueger. Does he count?

If not then Megatron > galvatron.

metalangel
27-01-04, 16:02
Cobra Commander is cool, especially if you decide to follow the story that he was a regular guy-turned terrorist as opposed to the Cobra-La crap that an ancient race of Infested-Kerrigan type people were pissed off at humanity and sent him to form an army and take back the planet... seriously, that whole story sucked, it made GI Joe the movie awful, especially the bit with the spores that turned poor CC into a friggin' talking snake. Best GI Joe episode ever was the one where Cobra convinced the navy captain to defect with his battleship (which was to be decommissioned).

Anyway, just watched an hour of Spiderman on Fox Kids (I really need a life, yes) and have been reminded of what a complete badass the Kingpin is. Not only is he evil (waiter in Tavern on the Green doesn't realize who he is and tries to bill him, so Kingpin orders the waiter's hand that was carrying the bill to be crippled) but he can hold his own in a fight.

Jeros82
27-01-04, 16:06
VEGETA !!!

Before he becomes a sissy thanx to Goku

http://members.tripod.com/~Collinsch/vegeta.jpg

Doc Holliday
27-01-04, 16:13
Brain from pinky and the brain. hes an evil little bastard. every night he plots to take over the world. every night he fails. but he keeps trying. thats determination. who else would have stuck at it that lot long but for the pure evil running through him. ;)

metalangel
27-01-04, 19:48
NO DBZ CRAP IN MY THREAD!

I don't think Brain is evil, I doubt he'd torture and oppress people as King Of The World, he just (like the FA) doesn't feel the present system is the way... :D

Siygess
27-01-04, 20:41
I'd say Apocalypse.. my X-Men knowledge isn't exactly extensive, but as I recall, Apocalypse just went on and on and on and on.