PDA

View Full Version : Droner SL bugs... and helpdesk response

Strych9
26-01-04, 13:48
I rerolled Strych9 to a droner, since its the best way I have found to raise Int and Dex. Left his LE in since day 1- if you check the status its still as it comes brand new.

3 times out at the bunker, I have been charged with killing another runner. Someone dies to a PKer or mob, and I take a SL hit and lose FS. Once, I had only been out there about 5 seconds- I logged back in already inside the bunker... cast my droner booster 1, and was getting ready to launch my very first drone when I got the long list of "You lost sympathy with..." messages.

I emailed helpdesk, and was told
I spoke with the helpdesk supervisor regarding your issue. He has stated there will be no SL or FS fixing for your case. I apologize for any inconvenience. If there is anything else I can attempt to assist you with please let me know.

Considering they can check my LE, and see it has NEVER been removed- does anyone know WHY they woudnt adjust my FS back to normal? Is it because I could have removed it, killed people, constructed a new artifact LE, and then repaired it over and over until it possibly matched the condition of a starter LE?

GT_Rince
26-01-04, 13:51
Originally posted by Strych9
Considering they can check my LE, and see it has NEVER been removed- does anyone know WHY they woudnt adjust my FS back to normal? Is it because I could have removed it, killed people, constructed a new artifact LE, and then repaired it over and over until it possibly matched the condition of a starter LE?

How do you know they can check your LE has never been removed ? I think you will find that they can't.

What you said above is exactly the reason that there is no case of peeps having SL fixed anymore - well, none I head of for months.

Lathuc
26-01-04, 13:51
well that is just stupid o_O and fix those god***n drone bugs for f**ks sake

YoDa-UK
26-01-04, 13:53
I spoke with the helpdesk supervisor regarding your issue. He has stated there will be no SL or FS fixing for your case. I apologize for any inconvenience. If there is anything else I can attempt to assist you with please let me know.

Translation:

I might have spokento someone about it during a coffee break, they said oh not another bug, and as he was having his break too no one can be bothered to fix a bug problem, no one has the time to look into any files and correct your problem right now. I apologize for any inconvenience. If there is anything else i can attempt to assist you with "as long as it doesn't invade my coffee drinking time" please let me know.

Your screwed, reroll him again and pray this bug doesnt happen to you again. Feel sorry for you. :(

Argent
26-01-04, 13:59
Originally posted by GT_Rince
How do you know they can check your LE has never been removed ? I think you will find that they can't.

Actually I'm quite sure they can check the char's items etc, but because LEs can be constructed they can't tell if it's the orginal LE or new one.

Stupid bugs anyway, but shouldn't we Neocronias be used to stupid bugs already?

MayhemMike
26-01-04, 14:01
My droner is on the bench till we get some goodies =D

Strych9
26-01-04, 14:04
Well I dont need to re-roll again- it never happened (yet) twice in a row- so the lowest my SL has ever gone is -7, and maybe my -31 CM FS will be higher by the time I cap.

Fortunately I dont ever need to level out at the bunker again, so maybe this can be avoided.

Does quite suck though.

As far as telling if its the original LE- its a shabby LE at 18%/18%. I would think its possible to make a 120%/120% one, and if you keep repairing it, it would eventually get down to that point again. So it really is too bad that they cannot tell it has never been removed.

Dont Mess
26-01-04, 16:03
- Droners accidentally damaging a team member will no longer cause SL loss when the team member dies.

thats just 1 of the test server patch notes that should come in 2 retail. Its a bitch KK cant do anything i got pretty pissed aswell so i avoided caving and just went graves but if i hit some1 i just drop the drone.

[TgR]KILLER
26-01-04, 16:05
Yea yesterday a clanmate came out of cc with -16 SL after we hunted there... he hit something with this drone.. the guy died later and he lost SL.. o_O damn bugs.

Strych9
26-01-04, 16:08
Originally posted by Dont Mess
thats just 1 of the test server patch notes that should come in 2 retail. Its a bitch KK cant do anything i got pretty pissed aswell so i avoided caving and just went graves but if i hit some1 i just drop the drone. Well the test server patch notes doesnt say anything about a LE though... would the fact that I have in a LE be a different bug altogether? I shouldnt damage ANYONE right now, team member or not. :confused:

And yeah, I just went to El Farid after that and beat up on some scorpions. :)

MjukisDjur
26-01-04, 16:09
Got the same response when I leveled my LE spy and got sl hits...

Sucks but I guess to many have used that excuse...