PDA

View Full Version : Well KK, you have 5 days and counting

evs
26-01-04, 13:29
We were promised the BDOY lists in January, and there's 5 days left.
Please don't add to the mountain of previously broken promises and get it right this time.

sw1tch
26-01-04, 13:33
be patient, 5 days is a long time.

YoDa-UK
26-01-04, 13:35
well my post about this was closed, so expect the same to be done here, they dont like people talking about doy for some reason.

Nid steps in---CLOSED

BOOM:mad:

Nightbrother
26-01-04, 13:37
We need da Niddy-stick. Or Ran-stick, if he's not watching tv again. ;)

phunqe
26-01-04, 13:47
Can we FUCKING quit it with there ONOZ 0,01 days left threads.

Good grief.

Psyco Groupie
26-01-04, 13:50
we need a whos the best countdown thread!!

:rolleyes:

evs
26-01-04, 13:51
1. I have not seen these previous threads.

Notably i do not spend every waking hour on this forum, as some more 'informed' people do.
Hence why i have posted this topic.

2. As a paying customer on a customer forum, I have every right to ask if the company/service I am paying for are going to meet its previously stated deadlined target.

Apologies for any duplication.

Gestra
26-01-04, 13:53
Originally posted by evs
1. I have not seen these previous threads.

Notably i do not spend every waking hour on this forum, as some more 'informed' people do.
Hence why i have posted this topic.

2. As a paying customer on a customer forum, I have every right to ask if the company/service I am paying for are going to meet its previously stated deadlined target.

Apologies for any duplication.

1. Nice decitful insult aimed at people.

2. You have no rights, live with it.

hthhand

MacenzieWolf
26-01-04, 13:54
H4X

YoDa-UK
26-01-04, 13:55
we need a whos the best countdown thread!!

ROFLMAO :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lord Mansion
26-01-04, 14:04
Originally posted by Gestra
2. You have no rights, live with it.

Telling customers they have no rights?

Please, never start a business.

WebShock
26-01-04, 14:14
onoz -2 days since supposed doy announcement! im gonna quit gimme my money back!

can you say

K

O

S
thread

Mr_Snow
26-01-04, 14:23
Whats another broken promise?

Not as if we didnt expect another one.

I wonder what the next stall over DOY will be.

Ferabukoo
26-01-04, 14:24
Originally posted by Mr_Snow

:lol:

Birkoff
26-01-04, 14:25
Originally posted by Mr_Snow

lol

onoz spem.

YoDa-UK
26-01-04, 14:26
KK have not broken any promise at all, they still got time, people just want to talk about it as its getting very near and some are excited.

If you think the odd thread posted here is annoying, you should have seen the SWG forums before its release, OMFG it was horrible, so many posts about crap, so much trolling, so much so much cant take it....................

MjukisDjur
26-01-04, 14:26
Why in gods name do people keep doing these posts??
Its almost as bad as us making posts in them... :P

Psyco Groupie
26-01-04, 14:28
ban webshock!

Birkoff
26-01-04, 14:29
Originally posted by YoDa-UK
KK have not broken any promise at all, they still got time, people just want to talk about it as its getting very near and some are excited.

But you know as well as the rest of the people that played back then. it was promised to be released before retail :)

I'm not the 1 arguing though, don't mind if it comes out this april if its worth the wait..... I just don't know if I'll be playing then.

Dade Murphey
26-01-04, 14:30
Originally posted by Lord Mansion
Telling customers they have no rights?

Please, never start a business.

Pfft...customers have no rights...such as at my work...if we feel someone needs to be kicked out..we can...and we don't have to have a reason...is that fair, is that right...not really...but we can...and I can say I derive much pleasure from kicking these wannabe ghetto, suburban white kids out (they all act like punks and are plain annoying...my mom woulda beat my ass if I acted like some of them)...like me and a friend were talking...wth do kids/people wanna pretend to be poor and from teh ghetto?

When you come down to it...KK owes us no xplanations or anything of that nature...we pay for online play...we get online pay...they owe us very little outside of keeping these servers running and things associated with that, if you don't xpect anything you'll be happy as hell when you finally get it

DigestiveBiscui
26-01-04, 14:34
...their not broken promises...their forum features

Prodigious
26-01-04, 14:34
Originally posted by Dade Murphey

When you come down to it...KK owes us no xplanations or anything of that nature...we pay for online play...we get online pay...they owe us very little outside of keeping these servers running and things associated with that, if you don't xpect anything you'll be happy as hell when you finally get it

even tho you dont seem like your in a very good mood, i have to completely agree with that

Originally posted by Dade Murphey

Pfft...customers have no rights...such as at my work...if we feel someone needs to be kicked out..we can...and we don't have to have a reason...is that fair, is that right...not really...but we can...and I can say I derive much pleasure from kicking these wannabe ghetto, suburban white kids out (they all act like punks and are plain annoying...my mom woulda beat my ass if I acted like some of them)...like me and a friend were talking...wth do kids/people wanna pretend to be poor and from teh ghetto?

we got kids like that, walk around all wearing the same shit like a lil crew, and most of em are skinny little pricks, but heh, lets not get into that it boils my blood :mad:

/EDIT lmao at digestive bisuit ROFL

Nidhogg
26-01-04, 14:42
You have every right to ask. If 5 days go by and the list has not been announced then I will allow constructive criticism, but until then you have to give them the benefit of the doubt. Please be patient a little longer.

N