PDA

View Full Version : I want a way to really show Ive destroyed my enemies.

VetteroX
26-01-04, 13:17
I really want decisive victories in NC... for example... I raid MB with a freind or 2, we own, and thats it... mercs get killed know they cant win so log or go do something else. We get bored and leave... thats it, fun while it lasts but lame, nothing accomplished. I want to be able to really show that BD owned them, or whatever faction raids whatever HQ, or wins an op war, they get to SHOW it. Like putting the bodies of the dead impailed on pikes around the area they masacred, burn the place down, vandalize, etc... I think people should be able to make thier mark when they have done a succesful raid, wouldnt it be awesome to go to MB and see heads and bodies on pikes around MB, some of them buring, all the guards dead (bodoes stay) and MB burning and people who raided could put their tags on the walls of MB and they would stay for a day or whatever. There should also be some kind of bonus for the winners and negative for the losers, to make people defend thier HQs. As for op wars, theres already a bonus for winning, so just being able to put the bodies of the losers on pikes around your op would be cool.

Psyco Groupie
26-01-04, 13:22
faction ops are comin' soon ... so if you get a few more pk buddies with bdoy you may be able to say you own 'somewhere' for some length of time ;)

GT_Rince
26-01-04, 13:26
Originally posted by VetteroX
Like putting the bodies of the dead impailed on pikes around the area they masacred, burn the place down, vandalize, etc... I think people should be able to make thier mark when they have done a succesful raid, wouldnt it be awesome to go to MB and see heads and bodies on pikes around MB, some of them buring, all the guards dead (bodoes stay) and MB burning

LOL - Dear God Vet - u need help dude :lol:

YoDa-UK
26-01-04, 13:33
well its another vet post lol, but i must agree with him on certain things here, being able to put your mark or your clan mark on something is a good idea, why not say if your faction attacks a enemy faction HQ, and reaches a point and destroys a certain computer terminal, then that HQ's computer system goes down for a set time, leaving all that factions outpost open to attack as they are not owned by anyone in that faction?

Or say that the owning outpost faction doesn't get anymore bonus as the computers can't register them as being owned at all.

I do love the idea of buring buildings after an attack, maybe outposts should have these too, and need the owning clan to pay for repairs on the outpost, hehe i like it

GT_Rince
26-01-04, 13:39
Bodies on spikes and such won't work because when u release, your body re-materialises at the GR.

And just because you PK a few noobs around MB, I'm not sure that warrants a successful raid - lol :lol:

Nightbrother
26-01-04, 13:46
Originally posted by GT_Rince
Bodies on spikes and such won't work because when u release, your body re-materialises at the GR.

And just because you PK a few noobs around MB, I'm not sure that warrants a successful raid - lol :lol:

Hmm, I always thought of it like this: Your body is replicated, i.e. a clone of you has been made. The dead body still lies where it was killed. The body being removed is for game system purposes only, right?

Would be cool if certain parts of op's could be razed, even if it would only prove a major annoyance to the holding clan when people do it all the time just for the heck of it, with no real intention of taking the op.

Taking trophies, like the defunct copbots spiked at TG a while back, would be an awesome function. Maybe you could spike dead bodies at op's, only the people from which you took dogtags. RP-wise this could be explained as people bringing the dead bodies back to the op. Otherwise the game would need to be reprogrammed in the way that people's bodies did not disappear when they died, but when they choose to Gen-Rep, the option of rezzing would no longer be available, seeing as how the spirit had been dragged (taken) to the newly made body as the GR you choose to clone at.

shodanjr_gr
26-01-04, 13:57
Well, its easy really. Just have dead bodies not disappear for a period of time. Like 15 minutes or so. Stepping into the MB GR room and seeing it full of dead bodies, aint exactly a pleasant sight.

Original monk
26-01-04, 13:59
my nib-radar spotted something: its vetterox trying to prove again what for a L337 Pker he is ...

but my sixt sence tell's me he aint worth six cent's :P

shardl0r
26-01-04, 14:00
Vet if you did raid the MB then this would be a valid point. However I don't consider a stealthing PE on a hovertec a 'raid'. The reason your probably so bored is that no one can be bothered to come kill you. Your actually less hassle to just be left to go pk noobs at the bunker.
I know I can't be bothered hunting down someone who comes in on a hovertec, buffed up with heal running, jumps off it and attacks someone - usually an unbuffed apu. As soon as that person is dead, you stealth, jump back on the hovertec and run away again.
And if I or another PPU turns up you tell us to go away because we're "spoiling the fun". What fun? Your just annoying. Your like trying to kill a fly with chopsticks. We could spend an hour chasing you around the zone, or we could just let you go pk the 1 or 2 people who aren't LE'd at the bunker. TBH more and more of us are starting to choose the second option.

GT_Rince
26-01-04, 14:03
Originally posted by shardl0r
Vet if you did raid the MB then this would be a valid point. However I don't consider a stealthing PE on a hovertec a 'raid'. The reason your probably so bored is that no one can be bothered to come kill you. Your actually less hassle to just be left to go pk noobs at the bunker.
I know I can't be bothered hunting down someone who comes in on a hovertec, buffed up with heal running, jumps off it and attacks someone - usually an unbuffed apu. As soon as that person is dead, you stealth, jump back on the hovertec and run away again.
And if I or another PPU turns up you tell us to go away because we're "spoiling the fun". What fun? Your just annoying. Your like trying to kill a fly with chopsticks. We could spend an hour chasing you around the zone, or we could just let you go pk the 1 or 2 people who aren't LE'd at the bunker. TBH more and more of us are starting to choose the second option.

What he say :)

YoDa-UK
26-01-04, 14:04
@shardl0r

Bah you give up to easy, pking is part of this game like it or not, and if you cant adapt tactics to drop one person and your not defending MB very well then are you, I'm pretty damn sure if someone raided TG there would be a lot of people trying to kill them, as always, I think CM are just lazy to deal with it.

WebShock
26-01-04, 14:05
LoL counterstrike visited. give us the ability to make custom spray markings. and we can sex spray the dead body. I always thought it would be a cool thing to see a corpse left behind after your victim falls. Then let it dissapear eventually like the loot out of a mob u just owned.

however cool spiking a smoldering head is a really cool idea, it would be another object to lag the sector out.

What do you all think about custom sprays like in CS?

Gotterdammerung
26-01-04, 15:02
Lemme make a suggestion here, though neocron does not have it, there are other games that have the kind of thing you are looking for. If you wanna walk around with a blazing sign over your head that says "killer" or whatever there are games where that exists and that title is awarded by the game itself. It's not something you put over your head but it's awarded by how many pvp kills you have .

It seems to me that Neocron is somewhat unfulfilling for you as you have been singing the same song about not getting the recogntion you feel you so richly deserve for a very long time & the game has not changed to your will. Perhaps you should try a break from NC (keep your account active for DOY of course) and try something else, something that wherever you go everyone can see your title, you can see theirs and using this visual stimuli you can take the measure of just what kind of gaming person you are.

YoDa-UK
26-01-04, 15:05
owned.

GT_Rince
26-01-04, 15:06
Originally posted by Gotterdammerung
Lemme make a suggestion here, though neocron does not have it, there are other games that have the kind of thing you are looking for. If you wanna walk around with a blazing sign over your head that says "killer" or whatever there are games where that exists and that title is awarded by the game itself. It's not something you put over your head but it's awarded by how many pvp kills you have .

It seems to me that Neocron is somewhat unfulfilling for you as you have been singing the same song about not getting the recogntion you feel you so richly deserve for a very long time & the game has not changed to your will. Perhaps you should try a break from NC (keep your account active for DOY of course) and try something else, something that wherever you go everyone can see your title, you can see theirs and using this visual stimuli you can take the measure of just what kind of gaming person you are.

Can I translate??? NOW LEAVE - you are getting boring :p

;)

shardl0r
26-01-04, 15:08
Originally posted by YoDa-UK
@shardl0r

Bah you give up to easy, pking is part of this game like it or not, and if you cant adapt tactics to drop one person and your not defending MB very well then are you, I'm pretty damn sure if someone raided TG there would be a lot of people trying to kill them, as always, I think CM are just lazy to deal with it.

If you are able to take out a capped stealthing PE on a hovertec who is avaliable to shoot for around about 6 - 8 seconds then please, enlighten me. A buffed capped PE takes a while to kill. A buffed capped PE with stealth takes a long time to kill. A buffed capped PE with stealth and a hovertec is just a waste of time.

However, my idea of fun is not spending hours trying to follow a buffed stealthing PE on a hovertec, who is able to zone into a choice of 3 different zones, and who doesn't stay around long enough to fight. A certain stealthing PE who actually doesn't go anywhere near the MB, just pks by the bunker and ASG.

As I said, its far less hassle to let that PE kill the 1 or 2 people who aren't LE'd at the bunker, than it is to waste 10 peoples time for an hour. Only to kill him, and get a stealth tool from his belt.

Wow guys, I'm glad we spent our evening getting him, we've robbed him of this priceless stealth tool, and now that he's dead, its not like he's going to come back and do the same thing tommorow!

robdekoning
26-01-04, 15:11
Yeah just leave neocron

ezza
26-01-04, 15:13
what is it with you people, vet makes a post and you all jump on his reputation.

and he isnt a stealthing PE last time i checked:rolleyes:

the idea its self is ok, id like the bodies to remain.

i think it be funny you step though the GR and theres all sorts of bodies littering the place, bit better than the back packs littering the place.

lol use the recycle skill to turn the bodies into meat :D

CarniFlex
26-01-04, 15:14
Edit/ you flipped out dude. Go see the texas chainsaw massacre for the 100th time or something.

YoDa-UK
26-01-04, 15:19
APU owns stealthers
Doombeamer owns stealthers

If he is on his hovertech and moving then fine, you might get one shot of before he is gone, but you cant tell me that you could not put a few apu's about the place to catch him when he does strike, hell its part of the game, i think i would rather have fun hunting him down instead of sitting in plaza 1 being bored, at least its something todo, its a challenge isn't it?

lol use the recycle skill to turn the bodies into meat

LOL now that would be wierd, cutting up bodies to use as meat, sell it to the newbs :lol:

But dead bodies can't work, PPU's might spend a lot of time trying to ress someone who really isn't there lol

Dog tags were put in to give some sort of trophy item when you killed someone, but they dont really do that tbh, something on the city com would be good to show who is the top kill and such, a sort of ladder if you will, but it only count for kills of people over rank 40? I don't know, but I hear what Vet is saying, he wants something more from the game to show his work for himself not for others.

Original monk
26-01-04, 15:22
Originally posted by ezza
what is it with you people, vet makes a post and you all jump on his reputation.

vet makes a post ? a post ? this is the 40'th post by now.
Always concerning the same thing: i am leet, i want a system to define my leetness ingame, my friends are leet, my righttoe is leet ... Pk this, PK that, PK here, PK where, PK there ...

he's yust asking for some good jumping on he's allready not that good reputation :)

ok ive said it, phew

ezza
26-01-04, 15:22
APU owns stealthers
Doombeamer owns stealthers

If he is on his hovertech and moving then fine, you might get one shot of before he is gone, but you cant tell me that you could not put a few apu's about the place to catch him when he does strike, hell its part of the game, i think i would rather have fun hunting him down instead of sitting in plaza 1 being bored, at least its something todo, its a challenge isn't it?

LOL now that would be wierd, cutting up bodies to use as meat, sell it to the newbs :lol:

But dead bodies can't work, PPU's might spend a lot of time trying to ress someone who really isn't there lol

Dog tags were put in to give some sort of trophy item when you killed someone, but they dont really do that tbh, something on the city com would be good to show who is the top kill and such, a sort of ladder if you will, but it only count for kills of people over rank 40? I don't know, but I hear what Vet is saying, he wants something more from the game to show his work for himself not for others.

i guess the mercs dont feel like fighting him any more i witnessed one of his runs and high level mercs were just cowering behind the guards, i wouldnt of minded, but its not like he had a ppu buffing him, it was just 2 PE vet and nish yet a whole group of mercs wouldnt come out

edit@ Original: every thread he makes people have a go at him its getting a little old now tbh, some times he may just be shouting about how good he is other times he does have good ideas but people just see a vet thread and so on about his ego

GT_Rince
26-01-04, 15:24
but I hear what Vet is saying, he wants something more from the game to show his work for himself not for others.

but NC doesn't offer any of these, and it is highly unlikly it ever will. It was 'suggested' that NC is not the game for him and should find something that caters for those that like to do nothing other than PK. Personally, it sounds like a boring existance when there is more to do. I can't see NC ever pandering to the needs of peeps who need to shout "HEY, LOOK AT ME - I PK NIBS" :rolleyes: All it is, is an ego trip...

EDIT------

And before anyone says "he fighs high lvl runners too!" I know - I just don't agree with PKing noobs.

Gotterdammerung
26-01-04, 15:24
I was being serious. As I said, I know NC doesn't have anything that shows either over your head, via target & examine or in any citycom whereas other games do have it. For most of us NC is just fine, but I was merely suggesting that perhaps another game may provide what he's looking for.

Think of it like this:
Say you love T-bone steaks, you go to a restaurant in your neighborhood, browse the menu and see they have no t-bones but you stay anyway. You ask the waitress, she says they havn't had t-bones and she doesn't forsee them getting t-bones in the future. You stay and eat anyway. Another day you go back and go through the same thing, and another day & another day. How long do you keep going back to the place with no t-bones when you can just walk across the street to "Jim's house of big assed steaks" ?

djskum
26-01-04, 15:25
2 separate issues here:

1. Dead bodies, lots of, more lag, lower FPS. Plus the PPU rez killing someone who logged off 8 hrs ago....

2. Vets ego.

<snip>
shardl0r
</snip>

Agreed...

DjSKum

GT_Rince
26-01-04, 15:29
edit@ Original: every thread he makes people have a go at him its getting a little old now tbh, some times he may just be shouting about how good he is other times he does have good ideas but people just see a vet thread and so on about his ego

Can you show me a good idea please? One that isn't based around making it easier to PK or to show how "he has done something". Just one ego trip after another. "LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME" :rolleyes:

ezza
26-01-04, 15:31
Originally posted by GT_Rince
Can you show me a good idea please? One that isn't based around making it easier to PK or to show how "he has done something". Just one ego trip after another. "LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME" :rolleyes: tbh i get the feeling that any of his ideas wouldnt appeal to you anyway

think you have a point with the lag issue DJ.

edit: kinda off topic but defending the MB from pkers was so much fun, id love as a merc to defend against vets pk raids.

but im tied to BD so cannot return to the merc life

shardl0r
26-01-04, 15:33
i guess the mercs dont feel like fighting him any more i witnessed one of his runs and high level mercs were just cowering behind the guards, i wouldnt of minded, but its not like he had a ppu buffing him, it was just 2 PE vet and nish yet a whole group of mercs wouldnt come out

Haha, yes ok, sure.

but you cant tell me that you could not put a few apu's about the place to catch him when he does strike, hell its part of the game

Vet may be annoying, but he isn't stupid. You think he's going to waltz into a group of apus?

Why bother though? We don't get anything out of it. Its not fun. It doesn't make him stop.
Edit: Oh and it wastes most of the evening for us. In fact, if you want to replicate the Vet experience for your own faction bases, heres how you do it:

1) Get someone to put a stealth tool somewhere randomly in a zone.
2) Get 10 people together.
3) Get those people to fire at floors. Use AoE e.c.t.
4) Run around the zone doing this for a good 30 minutes.
5) Get another person to come on and ask someone to rez thier 10/10 alt.
6) Now go find the stealth tool - should take another 10 minutes.
7) Repeat this every day.

Congratulations, you've just had an authentic vet experience. Look, you got a free stealth tool!! Surely that was worth all the time you just spent!

djskum
26-01-04, 15:33

Rubish, he has St Cuth stuck to his ass at MB the other day. And no, CM doesn't cower behind guards. Usually there are 5-6 CM's stood on the hill outside MB but when the odds arn't in his favour he doesn't fight (not saying he has to). But get the facts right b4 coming on here and telling us something I KNOW isn't true.

It's no different to insidious wolf in Beta. Coming on here every 5 mins to tell everyone how good he was... It's just flame bait and the mods wised up to it in the end.

DjSKum

ezza
26-01-04, 15:34
how is it rubbish i fucking watched him with out a PPU ok!!! and the whole time the pussy mercs were sitting cowering behind the guards.

and he doesnt have stealth now

shardl0r
26-01-04, 15:41
Bollocks he doesn't have stealth.

Dade Murphey
26-01-04, 15:41
Well in all fairness...I saw a decent idea posted by him once...well...it wasn't an idea...but it wasn't actually about how he can pk people easier or show that he's the shit (whether he is or not I don't care...I'd be happy if he'd kill nish once or twice for me...that slut=P ) But admittedly, it wasn't on this forum...it was, I think, in the Test Server forums...

Then again...maybe it was like ZoneVortex or someone else...

Seriously though...all the posts I see from him are about killing people, making it easier or proving he did it...I don't care how he does it or if he does it...but shit...we get the point...you wanna show your uber and you want it to be easier for you to do...try another game man...

djskum
26-01-04, 15:44
how is it rubbish i fucking watched him with out a PPU ok!!! and the whole time the pussy mercs were sitting cowering behind the guards.

and he doesnt have stealth now

You failed to say that it was a one off that you saw and not generalise that every time vet comes to MB we all hide and he never has a PPU. I've seen him with out a PPU but I've also seen him run off plenty of times.

And I've noticed that he's not using stealth, he's got a bike instead. But he's still annoying whatever...

DjSKum

Archeus
26-01-04, 15:45
Is he faction killing or just general PK'ing.

They should have a scoreboard for faction killing. Not for the killers side (so they can't go 'Hey lads! I owned them, look at me look at me!!'). Pu t it on the victims side.

Make the killer a jucier target (CM's most wanted!).

Now you could give the runner like vet a 'Faction Standing' Score. So the more faction enemies he whacks the higher he goes (and random pk'ing a lot lower). Then if say a CM whacks him his standing goes way down (more then if someone else whacked him) as hes on the most wanted, then lower him on the most wanted.

Also base it off rank, so the more high level players killed the better ranking.

ezza
26-01-04, 15:46
is he anymore annoying than the TG crew pking a few months ago, when King of Scheme and erikin was posted at the MB nearly 24/7 yet mercs would actually go defend against them

edit DJ i used to fight him when i had my monk and was a merc with his PPU.

alll it would take in that case is a ppu from your side and a good runner to fight then your on even terms

djskum
26-01-04, 15:47
Originally posted by Archeus
Is he faction killing or just general PK'ing.

They should have a scoreboard for faction killing. Not for the killers side (so they can't go 'Hey lads! I owned them, look at me look at me!!'). Pu t it on the victims side.

Make the killer a jucier target (CM's most wanted!).

Now you could give the runner like vet a 'Faction Standing' Score. So the more faction enemies he whacks the higher he goes (and random pk'ing a lot lower). Then if say a CM whacks him his standing goes way down (more then if someone else whacked him) as hes on the most wanted, then lower him on the most wanted.

Also base it off rank, so the more high level players killed the better ranking.

Very nice idea!

DjSKum

PS Ezza I'm bored of talking about Vet now. I've got work to do. But my last comment on this is: It's boring mate. Run around MB all night, *snore*.

/EDIT I used to fight him too. I must say he's better than me. But then again he's a very good player. However when a PPU turn up he starts spamming zone that it's boring and "no fun". We do it to get rid of him TBH. That's a job well done in my eyes. But it's the same every time. There is no fun in it IMHO. That's why I'd rather do something else than run around MB all night. Coz' I've been doing it since beta. What can we do? We give him a good pasting and what? He just takes it out on N00bs in the bunker an hour later. Then it's all back to MB to run around a bit more. Nah, it's tedious. I'd rather be in an OP war or lvling an alt tbh...

Dade Murphey
26-01-04, 15:49
see...that's kinda the difference ezza...a crew is worth some time...worth the time for a group of guys to organize to go fight against...but 1 maybe 2 guys isn't worth the time for a group to organize...and most people for whatever reason fear dropping high lvl imps too much to go risk death...people are a bunch of damn sissies, not like the imp doesn't have a fucking long lifespan with all the repairing you can do, especially if you can find a high lvl repairer

ezza
26-01-04, 15:56
Originally posted by Dade Murphey
see...that's kinda the difference ezza...a crew is worth some time...worth the time for a group of guys to organize to go fight against...but 1 maybe 2 guys isn't worth the time for a group to organize...and most people for whatever reason fear dropping high lvl imps too much to go risk death...people are a bunch of damn sissies, not like the imp doesn't have a fucking long lifespan with all the repairing you can do, especially if you can find a high lvl repairer it seems they dont even fight crews anymore as along with vet a large group of cartel turned up at the MB not long after beating them at a op yet despite them being on they didnt show.

i guess the mercs are just old tired vets now:(

Strych9
26-01-04, 15:57
Ezza, its a combo of things.

1. Killing a lot of newbs
2. Running from a fight that would be a challenge, even though claiming to like a challenge
3. Coming to the forums to brag about it

Its all three that make Vett a mere annoyance rather than a worthwhile target in the game. If he stopped either of those three things, I suspect people MIGHT actually spend time trying to hunt him down.

If you dont understand that, or realize that, then fine. But that is why people no longer really care much for Vett.

Promethius
26-01-04, 16:05
Well i'm not sure if any fo you guys have played helbreath, but after you killed like 500 people you recieved a golden cape with a design on it. Not 100% sure on the details of it but it was something to look forward to and not to easy to attain. Although I think you only get a kill count if someones and enemy and they have positive SL / within a range of your combat rank. ( as to reduce people sitting at appts killing each other). Not saying we should get a cape after we do all the kills but maybe some sort of item? (possibly open up ur other eye slot =p) I dunno just throwin ideas out there.

GT_Rince
26-01-04, 16:14
tbh i get the feeling that any of his ideas wouldnt appeal to you anyway

I'll take that as "No, I can't show you any good ideas"... :rolleyes:

All ideas I have seen have been to stop peeps putting their LE in, increasing ways to allow for PKing, etc... All bullshit. Where are the ideas to help the community as a whole? Nope - just things to add to already present Lag problems.

Some real grand ideas :rolleyes:

djskum
26-01-04, 16:15
it seems they dont even fight crews anymore as along with vet a large group of cartel turned up at the MB not long after beating them at a op yet despite them being on they didnt show.

i guess the mercs are just old tired vets now:(

If it's the same attack by BD that I remember then it took some time to get a force together. I ran out to do a death or glory charge and died almost instantly (para spammed, boosted and slaughtyered). But by the time I'd got poked and sorted out we'd beaten BD. Infact we went on to take a couple of OP's back.

But this is all OT. I really need to do some work b4 I'm sacked ;-)

DjSKum

ezza
26-01-04, 16:18
must of been a diffrent raid cos we ended up getting bored and raided TG HQ instead.

anyway back to work for you:p oh wait so should i:D

Wharg0ul
26-01-04, 18:14
here's an ON-TOPIC POST....

...being able to own some of the hq's would rule. Say, once you own it for a specific time, teh guards don't respawn, and you and a band of roving murderous wasteland dwellers could hold it against the original owners for as long as you could. I know something like this has been hinted at for BDoY, but take it a little further, and while the place is held by a group other than the original faction, maybe change the appearance of the place a bit to reflect that (even just smoking buildings or something).

Not to mention....wouldn't it rule if murderous lunatics got their own faction? A faction with NO hq, or base at all, but had to work together in a traveling mob to take ops and bases in order to have a place to live for as long as they could? Give the game that real wasteland feeling. Murderous bands of people who love to PK, with a good reason to do so.
People like Vet work hard to make this game an interesting place...they deserve something for their effort :D

•Super|\|ova•
26-01-04, 18:17
OH - MY - FUCKING - GOD!!! Vet you seriously need some professional help. This is getting more and more pathetic thread after thread.... *sigh* This is just so unbelievable.

40$Poser
26-01-04, 18:22

that honestly doesn't seem like a good ploy for KK. Telling customers to go try another game is kind of the opposite of what MJS probably wants. You think he wants to drive away customers... :/

rob444
26-01-04, 18:24
T-bone steaks

!!!!! I LUUV T-bone steaks! OMG, I gotta go to town ^^

And about marking the place after a victory, what about faction spraying? :P

Rith
26-01-04, 18:38
Originally posted by Vetterox
I want a want a way to really show Ive destroyed my enemies

translation:

Originally posted by Vetterox
I need ATTENTION - LOOK AT MEEEEE MEMEMEMEEEE... I'm the greatest, I'm the best, I can own all of you.... and yes its true I'm a bed wetter!!!!

:angel:

GT_Rince
26-01-04, 18:42
Originally posted by 40$Poser
that honestly doesn't seem like a good ploy for KK. Telling customers to go try another game is kind of the opposite of what MJS probably wants. You think he wants to drive away customers... :/

He isn't suggesting that he goes for good - just to try and find something else that will allow him to show how good he is at PKing o_O It is obvoius that NC isn't cutting it for him.

Vet - just chill with the "do this for me" posts. Come up with some thought out ideas that may be good for the whole community and perhaps don't involve PKing - or if they do, have a bit of an argument for them, rather than "I want to show how great I am"

Gotterdammerung
26-01-04, 18:48
Originally posted by 40$Poser

Please try not to read too much into it. I'm not talking about "customers" I'm just addressing 1 customer. It's just an obversation that perhaps if he's finding an aspect of NC unfulfilling he can find that part he's looking for in another game. I'm sure all of us play more then one game at a time and I did also say this
"(keep your account active for DOY of course)"

J. Folsom
26-01-04, 18:52
Well, you could just register one of those free hit counter things and add "You were the [counter here] person I killed, who's next?" to your signature, it wouldn't be at all accurate of course, but it'd be amusing.

ezza
26-01-04, 18:53
or you could take screenies of the dead people and use them as your sig i remember some people done that a while ago(cant remember who)

Gungnir
26-01-04, 19:00
--
Very sorry but I've been following this thread since it's birth. And
during the entire 4 pages Vet has been bashed in 85% of the
post. If I leave a thread open where users are suggesting to the
author to gain "professional help" that he's an "ego tripped"
maniac. Then I'm just wasting my time here.

In Vets first post he did not bash anyone. Sure his idea his out
there, and perhaps the majority of his posts tailor to the same
idea. Doesn't make it anymore right to Troll him.

I can read alot of the tension toward Vet comes from his actions
in-game. But when it comes to the forums all that tension should
be tossed. As we say the most "Keep it in-game!"

Thus, this thread will be CLOSED under the offence of:

- Mass Trolling, "In-game" Tension.
--
Gungnir