PDA

View Full Version : No Creditcard? No Problem!

Q`alooaith
26-01-04, 08:43
No Creditcard? No Problem!
Sign up via the secure PayByCash interface and choose one of dozens of alternative payment methods.

Well here's the rub KK, you neglet to mention or link to the correct place for people who want to paid via, Credit card....

I'm sure this is a simple oversight, one I hope you will correct before BDoY's release as many people will be wanting to pay via Creditcard's..

Now, anyone got any idea what I should do with this lump o plastic, or if pbc realy doe's let you pay using a credit card, what the hell they call it..

Birkoff
26-01-04, 08:47
OT

Dunno if you said in teh end.... who is that bird in ur avatar?

Q`alooaith
26-01-04, 08:50
Originally posted by Birkoff
OT

Dunno if you said in teh end.... who is that bird in ur avatar?

FFS.. want to know about my sig.. how's about my forum name..

Totaly off topic... you could PM me if you need to know.. but this is a thread that need's seeing and need's a KK word...

and if you do PM me, rember to make sure your PM box is emtpy so you can get my PM back.

Rieper
26-01-04, 08:56
nah, hes got a point.. who is that bird?

oh yah, KK.. defuck the link.

Q`alooaith
26-01-04, 09:00
Hell the link's not fucked, it's just not bloody there... there's no detail's on paying by CC..

Nightbrother
26-01-04, 09:10
/edit *cough* Pirates of the Caribbean *cough*

As a rather old Neocron gamer hoping to see new people in Neocron (to keep it alive), one of the things I most hope, is that new people have an easy and fluent time of getting into NC, downloading, activating account and all, but from hearsay and from reading these forums, I'd say that it sounds like it's not that easy to get into Neocron right now without experiencing trouble of some sort?

What the status is with credit card payments I do not know. I had no trouble back in December 2002, but can any newbies elaborate on their experiences with that?

Q`alooaith
26-01-04, 09:20
Doe's everyone have to go fucking OT in my threads?

Come on people, I'm trying to make KK aware that if somone wishes to pay by Credit card they are going to find a whole heap of problems..

[SP]Ostrich
26-01-04, 10:03
agreed.

now who is the bird in your avatar?

Q`alooaith
26-01-04, 11:37
I'm no newb by any standards.. been lurking since before these forums, and played Early retail..

But signing up with a credit card is nearly impossible.. I have yet to find any clear link on where to go when paying via CC..

KK, it's good that people without CC's can now play, but it'd be much better if people with CC's could get into the game just as easly.

Vampire222
26-01-04, 12:19
No penis, no problem!

bit useless but the cc payment options are in your info/edit account screen

Q`alooaith
26-01-04, 12:34
Originally posted by Vampire222
No penis, no problem!

bit useless but the cc payment options are in your info/edit account screen

Thankyou..

And now I'm back to terrorise you all...

Cytaur
26-01-04, 12:49
before you terrorise us all, can you tell us who's that bird in your avatar

Nightbrother
26-01-04, 12:56
Originally posted by Cytaur
before you terrorise us all, can you tell us who's that bird in your avatar

Geez, read through the thread for hints. ;) It's really not that hard. :rolleyes:

I can't believe no one recognizes her. Cytaur, you've even got your occupation listed as 'Yarr, pirate'. Shame on you for not knowing.

If getting new accounts activated when BDOY comes, is hard and present a few problems for newbies, then the game population will suffer greatly. I'd say this was a top-priority. I know many people who would try NC, if the free trial did not require you to give out credit card details. Numerous other MMORPG's give you the possibility to try their game without doing this. It would help so bloody much.

Q`alooaith
26-01-04, 13:23
Originally posted by Nightbrother
Geez, read through the thread for hints. ;) It's really not that hard. :rolleyes:

I can't believe no one recognizes her. Cytaur, you've even got your occupation listed as 'Yarr, pirate'. Shame on you for not knowing.

Lol, told ya it was good fun not telling..

MjukisDjur
26-01-04, 17:16
ok, now when that is sorted you can post a link with all your avatars etc... ;)

[TgR]KILLER
26-01-04, 17:25
Pirates of the Caribbean din't see the movie.. was planned to go but din't in the end..

still wanna know who tho....

Dim
26-01-04, 17:28
it's Keira Knightley...

and make a link KK

garyu69
26-01-04, 19:10
Originally posted by Q`alooaith
FFS.. want to know about my sig.. how's about my forum name..

Totaly off topic... you could PM me if you need to know.. but this is a thread that need's seeing and need's a KK word...

and if you do PM me, rember to make sure your PM box is emtpy so you can get my PM back. Why didn't you just PM someone yourself with this info instead of making a topic about it then complaining about others OT points? :angel:

jernau
26-01-04, 19:26
Did you find the CC link then?

I never found it that hard when I've used it or talked others through it after WP screwed something up.