PDA

View Full Version : where are the new vehicles being sold?

KeithMyath
26-01-04, 08:27
I want to know how much a combat hovertech costs as well as where i can buy one at. little help, please dont tell me the racetrack only.

Psycho Killa
26-01-04, 08:30
Players only.

I dont think they even sell them at the racetrack do they? :confused:

Hayato
26-01-04, 08:32
If you are on Pluto contact Garyu69 he has bps to all the new rides.

Q`alooaith
26-01-04, 08:32
Player's only... Just ask on the trade channel's for BP's, and prepare to be ripped off.. people will try and charge you a lot more than the BP's are worth.. about 25K is tops I'd pay..

KeithMyath
26-01-04, 08:36
aw shit, ya see, i bought a bp to the hovertech, lo and behold once i spent cash, used saved parts and spent 15k on the bp alone. I FIND OUT I CANT USE THE THING. Turns out ems.ru is totally wrong its 48 strength required, not 18, and you need 81 h-c not 45. so now i want to sell the thing as im a spy and couldn't even hope to get the strength i need to ride it anytime soon.

WTS COMBAT HOVERTECH, DM/MAIL Keith_Myath or Bruce Wayne

Psycho Killa
26-01-04, 08:39
The site might be correct actualy kk messed up the requirments this patch and they will be fixed in the next retail patch.

DonnyJepp
26-01-04, 08:39
the NEXT guys were saying some of the reqs would be changed in the upcoming patch...

btw nice event today guys :D

KeithMyath
26-01-04, 08:41
thank god, that just sucked the biggest, you know

no, you couldn't

Birkoff
26-01-04, 08:49
Originally posted by DonnyJepp
the NEXT guys were saying some of the reqs would be changed in the upcoming patch...

btw nice event today guys :D

lol.... event? Where? What server? :S

Cpt Dread
26-01-04, 10:53
The requirements for the combat vehicles will be put back to the values that are listed on neocron.ems.ru with the next patch - so dont despair...

[TgR]KILLER
26-01-04, 10:59
yea i used to ones on ems.ru for the heavy trike.. so lommed by PE to hell and back just to find out ingame the reqs were twice that.. in the end i lommed so much ( 500 loms in 3/4 days lol ) that i kinda killed the char and rerolled :p lost a fuckload of str con dex and int with all those loms

CarniFlex
26-01-04, 15:34
Kk screwing up the requirements etc... luckily it dont happen very often. :p :p :p :p

still waiting for that ca epic to get fixed.

Zanathos
26-01-04, 16:07
I got 4 of the vehicles (theres more than 4 right?) for 80k ^_^

Archeus
26-01-04, 16:14
Originally posted by Q`alooaith
Player's only... Just ask on the trade channel's for BP's, and prepare to be ripped off.. people will try and charge you a lot more than the BP's are worth.. about 25K is tops I'd pay..

The reason they sell for so much is not because people are ripping each other off, but because thier resale value = 0 once someone has a Blueprint.

KK should make blueprints that make items that can't be BP'ed and hand them out to faction only (eg. NEXT keep the BPs but can sell the crafts).