PDA

View Full Version : What were some of the Most Ruthless, l33t pkers ever in Neocron !!!!!?!?!!?

AceBoonCoon
26-01-04, 00:15
Nathan Profit,
Shadow ( from system shock ) ,
Freejumper,
Megaman
Debo Williams
Coldfusion
Fatal Wolf
Lenard
SlinceYou
Lil Pengy
Eckel
Cams
Insidious Wolf
Lex
.........that's all i know from beta on up, everytime i hear about neocron i think of those idiots.

bounty
26-01-04, 00:17
Didn't we already do this one, or no?

retr0n
26-01-04, 00:18
I'm to tired to try & figure out some names, but the one that pops
in my head is Life Claimer... She used to kill me all the time @ MB bunker
ages ago when i was lvling my nib pe :p

//Radium

AceBoonCoon
26-01-04, 00:19
No sure bro, havent really been following the boards, ohh i forgot some names:

Rhyker
PCP
Shotgun
Teedboy

Ohh, and my friend says back in the day Megaman always got owned, when the earlier people left, he got popular amongst the new breed, how ironic. I still love the guy.

metalangel
26-01-04, 00:20
HATE. Starkes, helmut, style and the rest. You even need to ask? During their reign of terror, they were about the only topic discussed on Saturn. Syreus was the only one I ever spoke to, and he was cool as well as l33t.

Nowadays on Saturn, Sgt Striker is probably the l33test, most hardcore (he's probably the only one I see who gets a call on Trade other than 'pkers at the bunker', he gets a personalized announcement)

Judge
26-01-04, 00:42
HATE.... pretty uber. Andy Constable and the like.... as with Metal Angel the only one i've talked to was Syreus and he's pretty cool :)

Its really weird... I play on saturn everyday but I hardly ever hear of Sgt. Striker.... I'm assuming that he is Vetterox on these here forums? If so I would love to see him duel Kittana Blade :)

Tratos
26-01-04, 00:44
ITAK-MAN HRHRHR I PWN j00 LITTLE NUBS I R TEH ROX0R I PWN j00 I R TEH ITAK-MAN HRHRHRHR

:p

~T

retr0n
26-01-04, 00:48
Originally posted by Judge
Its really weird... I play on saturn everyday but I hardly ever hear of Sgt. Striker.... I'm assuming that he is Vetterox on these here forums? If so I would love to see him duel Kittana Blade :)

Same here o_O
I have seen him a couple of times and he is really good.
But I guess it all depends on timezones and such...

//Radium

CR@SH
26-01-04, 00:50
Hands down the most ruthless guy i have ever seen was Sid/Ying.
Back in the early days of retail i once saw him in cycrow zone, Screaming on zone chat that all non TG better leave or he will kill them all. Now there were at least a good 10-20 non TG in the zone and they all turned tail running for the GR.

Psychoninja
26-01-04, 00:53
Ruthless?

Arty
Vet
Megaman
Ying
Debo Williams
Everyone who was ever a crackhead

those are just a FEW off the top of my head, and they're people who don't look at rank, they just look at faction.

Rieper
26-01-04, 00:58
Ginger magician, inspired universal hatred.. he seems to be Uranus's shinjin

i cant really think of anyone who matches up to him.. the NCAT peeps are pretty good at killing eveyone, but they arent pkers really...

S a W
26-01-04, 01:05
Elkdor - pk'd his own clan mates :confused:
Megaman - was never out TH
Vet - pfft he just kills kills kills

Jest
26-01-04, 01:12
Heavyporker on Pluto usually lays out some wicked smackdown that boy is ruthless...:eek:

metalangel
26-01-04, 01:34
Well, Syreus said he was going to SWG (like 10 months ago), but last I heard he wanted to come back but needed a new credit card to replace his almost-expired one in order to pay for the sub :rolleyes:

Would be cool if he came back, I think, see what he makes of the new generation of XTR3M3!!!1111oneoneone gankers.

I guess if you think about it, they were the guys from Mafia. Starkes was Sam (the quiet, dangerous one), Helmut was Tommy, and Syreus was Paulie (the chatty, insane one). Or I'm compeltely mistaken, Murray.

nonamebrandeggs
26-01-04, 01:55
Hamburgler all the way.

t0rqu3
26-01-04, 02:06
How were the idiots in EON even remotely good? Only thing they were good at was hacking and I'm guessing they were just script kiddies using someone else's shit anyway.

Someone said one guy was ruthless for pking his own clan mates. Rofl.

Valkyrie
26-01-04, 02:10
I used to leg it if i was on me own and saw one of the old hybrids in zone chat (harvey birdman, st cuthbert etc).

Absolutely unbeatable 1 on 1.

PaulVinten
26-01-04, 02:31
Originally posted by Judge
HATE.... pretty uber. Andy Constable and the like.... as with Metal Angel the only one i've talked to was Syreus and he's pretty cool :)

Andy sucked! I kicked his ass with my spy that was like 10 lvls under him! sure, I had a uranium gatlin rifle and we were just above CRP, but hey :) I still killed him!

Eraser SG
26-01-04, 02:48
You forgot the really ugly ones:
The Exploiter Twins

(imanexploiter and imanexploitertoo)

They were the two most frigging ruthless pkers of all times.
They INVENTED the PP 1 Pk-and -Camping-Sessions so everyone else : go _home_ :-)

(Imanexploiter was the first guy who ever got banned from the game, way back in the early days of beta3, but he was well known under another nic i totally forgot about).

Artie
26-01-04, 02:59
NATHAN PROFIT omfg.

he had this raygun cannon in b3 in pp...he'd just have hundreds of people shooting at him...(including me lol) and he'd kill tons....i'd badtalk him...he'd just smile...PISSED ME OFF LOL...heh

then i made him join my clan. good times :)

AceBoonCoon
26-01-04, 03:05
Yea, i forgot INsidious Wolf was also Ying ( lmafaoooooo @ the guy killing his own clan mates ) but yea, Nathan Profit was a good pker, but no one, and I mean NO ONE, out pked Coldfusion, One day I was in the sewer, and this guy came out saying " THERE"S A TANK KILLING EVERYONE IN THE LEVEL ONE PLAZA 1 sewer " we all went down there to gang up on him, it was just coldfusion , a little SPY killing off everyone, lmaooooooo, they thought he was a damn tank the way he was pking folks, those were the good ole days.

ezza
26-01-04, 03:07
well all my experience is from saturn, but id say people like:

With Slit Wrists
Style
Starkes
Helmut73
_Uman_
Yeti
element[]
Rattlecage
Syreus
Hasi
Prometheus(duno if thats spelt right)

proberly a few others i could throw in but its late and i cant think properly

Artie
26-01-04, 03:12
Originally posted by ezza
well all my experience is from saturn, but id say people like:

With Slit Wrists
Style
Starkes
Helmut73
_Uman_
Yeti
element[]
Rattlecage
Syreus
Hasi
Prometheus(duno if thats spelt right)

proberly a few others i could throw in but its late and i cant think properly

lol..all those mc's...

:P I joined MC by pking ele and a few others when they jumped me in his apt. Ele was a little spy who drugged to use a flamer (LOL, back when they were UbeR) and i took em out..heh. good times..i love that. :P

ezza
26-01-04, 03:19
Originally posted by Artie
lol..all those mc's...

:P I joined MC by pking ele and a few others when they jumped me in his apt. Ele was a little spy who drugged to use a flamer (LOL, back when they were UbeR) and i took em out..heh. good times..i love that. :P well on saturn hes always been a big tank;)

Artie
26-01-04, 04:14
well on saturn hes always been a big tank;)

haha perhaps he's always been a tank at heart, ne? :P

ZoneVortex
26-01-04, 04:22
haha oh yeah i saw element on saturn the other day for the first time in like a year...good stuff didn't even know he still played

i'd have to say the meanest motha fucka ever was blastamasta / blastamage

that might abeen Ying though so...yeah that guy was bad ass too

And then of course Artricia killed me millions of times in tech haven during early retail ;p

Q`alooaith
26-01-04, 04:40
Originally posted by metalangel
HATE. Starkes, helmut, style and the rest..

Must agree... Even when selling ammo to them they'd still PK me a fair bit.. esp after selling them some, they blast me back to the GR..

Though they where mostly nice ppl to talk to, and if you asked nicly they'd somtime's say where they where and that they needed more ammo..:p

metalangel
26-01-04, 04:43
Yeah, and you saw what I said in the other thread... I was there the first time you did that at the MB, and realized what you were doing. So we all stood by the doors, ready to cap yo ass :D

Q`alooaith
26-01-04, 04:47
Dun think I forgot that did ya?

I rember having to GR to a nerby op to get them their ammo.. and I died more often as they wanted me to get more ammo faster....

Quite fun, getting capped by both sides..

.Cyl0n
26-01-04, 04:47
......O_o

metalangel
26-01-04, 04:50
Yes, o_O

At least some things about NC haven't changed, I gues...

Q`alooaith
26-01-04, 04:53
Yes, o_O

At least some things about NC haven't changed, I gues...

well I don't think many people outside HATE knew that side of the story... hell, they didn't even awnser the frist time I tryed, so I ended up having to try and run at them yelling about wanting to trade... :confused:

Did you think the hand avatar was good, or are the pretty one's better... maybe back to the old screaming skull.. (mod's don't like me making topic's about it, so just pinch a bit of another topic's space for it)

Private_Eye44
26-01-04, 05:44
Here are some....

emeince
']['hor
Master Shake
Devils Grace
Maloro
element[]
Harry.
=C22=Bytor (i think thats spelt right)

All i know :D

ServeX
26-01-04, 06:57
personally I have to say Wo0pin was the best by far back in the days.

Tupac
26-01-04, 07:12
Vet
Elky baby aka Elkdor
Megaman

CarniFlex
26-01-04, 07:40
there was only one guy, with a pink shirt, that I think deserve the respect of the most ruthless pker (although he had a very good sense of humor) and that is... CRACKWHORE. Worst noob killer ive ever seen. Even insidious wolf had respect for this guy. Those two were the reason i started playing nc again, hoping i could whack em in retail. All these sleepless nights, just waiting for the time to be right... and theyre not here anymore. BAH

ServeX
26-01-04, 07:48
wow carnifex you're really rank 80/68? wow. incredible what hopping in a tank can do to you. =p

Dissenter
26-01-04, 09:58
Yeah, i'd go for HATE.

I remember Helmut73 pking me back when I was like rank 20.

And now I hear hes back on the server.., Ill be waiting :)

Syreus was alright, I used to talk to him on TeamSpeak alot, pretty funny guy.

Ohh, as for Sgt.Stryker and all those other stealthy pistol boys, I'd love to duel you guys without your precious stealth.

Birkoff
26-01-04, 10:13
CC, Suld, Cylon, *other hybrid in there league i forgot name of*

mega

*nub pk0r*
Sweet Leaf :)

:P

Dargeshaad
26-01-04, 10:40
Any time Dissenter, just throw me a DM/Mail ingame

Original monk
26-01-04, 10:43
nathan profit, daamn i miss that guy, fun fighting em :)

[TgR]KILLER
26-01-04, 11:52
know so many ppl and don't wanna put any up here.. but when i was a noob 9 months ago i used to leg it when i saw TR ppl in local.. still know the first time i went out the city and got to jerico Asg ( when it still worked ) and me and my m8 got smacked by TR :(

or the crackies way back.. was fun :p

DarkFear
26-01-04, 12:19
ViTuS :)

VetteroX
26-01-04, 12:28
Any time buddy... shows how dumb you are, i havnt had stealth for a month, and I also challenge mercs to duels every day and they NEVER accept.

Yes, for the people that arent sure im Sgt.Striker Capt.Revenge Sgt.Murder

ezza
26-01-04, 12:59
Originally posted by Dissenter
Yeah, i'd go for HATE.

I remember Helmut73 pking me back when I was like rank 20.

And now I hear hes back on the server.., Ill be waiting :)

Syreus was alright, I used to talk to him on TeamSpeak alot, pretty funny guy.

Ohh, as for Sgt.Stryker and all those other stealthy pistol boys, I'd love to duel you guys without your precious stealth. helmut is back as a blood titan, think he was with them before hate, so i recon your gonna get a chance to fight him as he was with the titans other day when them and cartel were fighting against the mercs and FA

Psyco Groupie
26-01-04, 14:11
heavyporker pks ? you have to be kidding ROFL

Clownst0pper
26-01-04, 14:25
Ikari - Andy Constable - Blade - Syreus -

Spring to mind :o

Devils Grace
26-01-04, 14:39
ive never pked anyoneo_O

Dajuda
26-01-04, 14:42
Sid
Joystick
Fatal
Vet
Mega
Alex

Berzerker
26-01-04, 14:44
Nathan was the Boss. I would not count Shadow in any type off servey. He was just a cheating fucker.

Gotterdammerung
26-01-04, 14:51
Wow, I'm impressed. So far (except for 1 or 2 indescretions) this thread has been going well. Just remember to keep any bashing or crap talk out of it and it can go on into infinity !!!!!

-=Bl@de=-
26-01-04, 14:57
Back in the days it would definetly be the HATE crew and ikari, now it would have to be sgt.Striker and most of cartel.

Devils Grace
26-01-04, 15:04
Originally posted by Gotterdammerung
Wow, I'm impressed. So far (except for 1 or 2 indescretions) this thread has been going well. Just remember to keep any bashing or crap talk out of it and it can go on into infinity !!!!!

hahaha, nice one...

i got one question tho,

i dont want to know their names, but did i ever pked ur chars ?

just curius :D

FarSight
26-01-04, 15:07
Originally posted by AceBoonCoon
but no one, and I mean NO ONE, out pked Coldfusion.

He wasnt so good i pked him many times in b4 (my clan m8 pked him too) .... and he whine "give me back my 7 sloted smt" ... imo in b4 best was Sid ....

ezza
26-01-04, 15:07
hmm i dont actually remember Ikari being big on the pk front back then, but i was a crahn hybrid in those days and proberbly was in allied faction(iirc you were pro at one point when they were TG,umm maybe HOT back then?)

as for nowadays on saturn, well tbh only really Vet who does the major pking thing.

a few others like enemy go at it but its not like the old days.

back then anyone could go pking solo if they were good and get some kills.

now adays its mainly PEs and stealthers at that(vet being the exception) try pking with a tank and its a diffrent story, sometimes i can get a good run, but tbh it only takes one monk to bring a tanks downfall.

i was looking though my old screenys last night and theres one with 2 capped tanks and a monk(hybrid at that time still good) i came around the corner like lightning with my gun out and they all shit them selves started running cos they though i was starkes rofl.

i was a PE of about 10/15 level at the time off to kill stuff in the OZ.

not gonna name the guys as to save them embarresment :lol:

Thane
26-01-04, 15:28
flawl3ss aka Shambler / Jackazz / Imalamexploiter @ Beta 2/3/4

ftp://neocron:beta@own3d.servebeer.com:888/

"own3d - Neocron Beta.avi" - 113 mb

PS: don't forget who started all this.
the first REAL pk ingame was still a dev. if i remember right it was ratboy on some anonym... barbarix? might have mixed that up tho, but it WAS a dev... :D

AceBoonCoon
26-01-04, 16:20
CRACKWHORE , now that was just a man of no morals, lmaoo, I remember one time Cracky, only pked with his fist, and he succeeded 80 percent of the time, and then sid owned him, and soley hunted the crackheads, and they became best friends after him and nathan profit and all the mc's became friends, I use to follow all those guys around wondering if they'd give me a 2 mil cash cube.

lmfaooooooo @ the Crackheads use to PK at GM EVENTS in Outzone, those dudes didnt give a cooter.

Willisit
26-01-04, 16:31
Had to be Starkes.. when I were a Noob he was a right royal so and so... and very good at what he did (which was PKing of course).... :cool:

Gotterdammerung
26-01-04, 16:40
Crackwhore, his psi buddy oldy moldy, nathan profitt and Cams (anyone else remember Chris "Cams" leader of raventech (or was it bluetech?) )

Those were my first buddies in NC and they were all good

Clownst0pper
26-01-04, 16:56
remember Ikari being big on the pk front back then

Oh i dunno m8, only the fact I and blade were in abaddon, and used to rade TH and MB almost every day.

Nothing major.

Or what about when I was CM? and used to go on rampaged at TG for ages..

Ask phobos or $tormbringer, they tasted the ROLH many times :lol:

Ahh blade, good times they were m8 :cool: :(

Capt. Rik
26-01-04, 17:00
I was unlucky enough to meet Sgt.Striker on 3 consecutive days at the battle dome.

I think i escaped thru the GR once :eek:

ezza
26-01-04, 17:21
Originally posted by Clownst0pper
Oh i dunno m8, only the fact I and blade were in abaddon, and used to rade TH and MB almost every day.

Nothing major.

Or what about when I was CM? and used to go on rampaged at TG for ages..

Ahh blade, good times they were m8 :cool: :( ahh going from the faction and clans, id say cos we were always allied neutral factions in the past

AceBoonCoon
26-01-04, 17:41
lol, The funniest moment ever in Neocron history, was when Cracky, Sid, Crackwhore, Fatal Wolf, and them all ganged up a Gm that was testing out a new spell after he shot one of them with it and it took out hansom life, lmaooooooo, they killed him, it was MoonUnit or Renster, one of them , lmaooooooooooo, they never took off godmode again.

And then one time, they kill MoonUnit again, some how, and he dropped his Pain Easer, lmaooooooo, and they took it, so many people jumped him, he didnt know who took it, or i think a mob killed him, and then they took it, one of them. :))

and Cams was cool in retail, but beta, he was a nutcase they got owned sooooooooo much by almost everyone, specially when Resta and them was around.

Mingerroo
27-01-04, 11:41
Although there were many PKers throughout the time I've played, I'd say crackheads are the only ones that really affected me.

Back in early retail when they were crazy killers, I'd see their clan name or hear that there was one around the area I was in and just bloody leg it.

That's a good PKer/PKer clan, when people hear your name and run.

Mingoo

ZoomZoom
27-01-04, 13:06
i think j0rz.tnk is one of the best pkers :cool:
(saturn)

wove u j0rz

Lucjan
27-01-04, 15:03
Originally posted by Mingerroo
Although there were many PKers throughout the time I've played, I'd say crackheads are the only ones that really affected me.

Back in early retail when they were crazy killers, I'd see their clan name or hear that there was one around the area I was in and just bloody leg it.

That's a good PKer/PKer clan, when people hear your name and run.

Mingoo

What he said.
Back in the old days Crackheads really leaved a mark for most of us.

Twitch
27-01-04, 16:30
I remember the corpse raping canadians were the best pks, they were :
twitch
torque
demon-surge

constant FA, MB, TG raids, nothing stopping us except the 20+ people that'd gather in their apts before coming to rush ;p i still have screens to prove it

i would also add crack whore but i was in his posse in beta 4 as well (i was nirwanda) which i also still have screens of

but anyways crc was always no more than 3 people, and we never cheated unlike some clans, not that im allowed to name names because the thread would get locked down, but i think anyone who goes back to beta 4 knows who im talking about.

DetectiveKimble
27-01-04, 17:18
Anyone who was a crackhead when we were TG at the very start of retail.
We'd kill everyone we could find then run around the canyon killing eachother. Those were the good old days of PKing when it was possible to play with -35 sl, and when you killed someone you got a 5 slot duped CS instead of needing 100 hack just to get a psi booster 2 :lol:

darkservent
28-01-04, 02:20
Joystick, Tactics, Shinjin, Sweet Leaf (though ppl may call her a n00b she did give me grief with the n00bservent crap), erm who else cant remember anymore yet.

g0rt
28-01-04, 02:47
Originally posted by darkservent
Joystick, Tactics, Shinjin, Sweet Leaf (though ppl may call her a n00b she did give me grief with the n00bservent crap), erm who else cant remember anymore yet.

l33t pkers, not sit in the aggy pit on the boxes pkers...

VetteroX
28-01-04, 05:19
Its lame, a big reason a tank cant pk is because you have to chase people down... as a pistol pe I can run full speed after people while shooting em, as a tank you cant do that. tanks are very good in a teamand when people stnd and fight, while i was ppuing span'd by dank he killed like 20 mercs. also monks really screw shit up... I have to honestly say this game would be SOOO much fun without monks (yes mobs would be adjusted to compenate) think, no more ppus chasing you and paraing you, no more apus getting you to 100 hp before you even knew you were being hit, etc.

Psycho Killa
28-01-04, 05:22
Crackheads... Cracky and element only because they where the first to pk me and give me the bloodlust I so love now.

GRIM
28-01-04, 06:07
Your joking right? ... ive never really seen a "PKer" that was really good. Im on Uranus server atm.. if you want to take a try and PK me, good luck =) ... I remember a lot of those people from beta as you listed. The wolfs mostly were exploiters so them considered as PKers are lame, cuz all they knew how to do was X-Ploit =) And i own'd a lot of them anyway... i admit it was fun to kill Fatal Wolf... he would always cry about stuff =)

GRIM
28-01-04, 06:09
Its lame, a big reason a tank cant pk is because you have to chase people down... as a pistol pe I can run full speed after people while shooting em, as a tank you cant do that. tanks are very good in a teamand when people stnd and fight, while i was ppuing span'd by dank he killed like 20 mercs. also monks really screw shit up... I have to honestly say this game would be SOOO much fun without monks (yes mobs would be adjusted to compenate) think, no more ppus chasing you and paraing you, no more apus getting you to 100 hp before you even knew you were being hit, etc.

You really dont know what your takling about do you? =) ... i have little to no problem with PKing people with my tank... but hey, maybe thats just me =) and as far as having to chase them?? they usually dont even have time to think to run haha

Psycho Killa
28-01-04, 06:13
All the wolves exploited but only duping as far as I know they didnt dupe there skill at killing :rolleyes:

VetteroX
28-01-04, 07:01
yeah i dunno what im talking about... if you have a char on saturn or uranus ill beat you any day... I have a rep, nobodys ever heard of you. yes if you attack a spy fighting a wb you will get him, but if you attack anyone who can take more then a clip of CS and decide to run instead of fight, good luck catching them... my tanks fast but by the time he catches up to them you have to aim to hit em, and they get further ahead, then you have warping problems like people running through hills and stuff... also, come and see, I have killed off all the hunters in the J's... people only hunt near mb, and if i come alone on a tank they either run to guards or call 10 mercs...

mdares
28-01-04, 07:02
lets see... only 3 people i've had gank me:

element
ghost
ryu hazuki (or somethin)

all them ganked meh at MB when i was still a nib early last year...

ele and ghost are kewl tho ghost is a eq kiddie...

the ryu dude quit i think; saw him once after i capped and i fought him... then he left... dunno wut happened to him now.

AceBoonCoon
28-01-04, 12:16
yea i heard they duped, i dont know about skill though, Silver Wolf use to help me level, i leveled right beside them and all the crackheads ( shotgun, pcp, space antelope )

Artie
28-01-04, 12:27
Originally posted by GRIM
Your joking right? ... ive never really seen a "PKer" that was really good. Im on Uranus server atm.. if you want to take a try and PK me, good luck =) ... I remember a lot of those people from beta as you listed. The wolfs mostly were exploiters so them considered as PKers are lame, cuz all they knew how to do was X-Ploit =) And i own'd a lot of them anyway... i admit it was fun to kill Fatal Wolf... he would always cry about stuff =)

You're on Uranus. 'nuff said.

Errr...didn't want that to seem like a server bashing post. ^_^

See me on pluto. I'm not even capped, but i'd love to see you try to kill me. BTW Just ganked a few 10 rank ca's in aggies....w00t w00t ^_^

ezza
28-01-04, 12:31
Originally posted by Artie
BTW Just ganked a few 10 rank ca's in aggies....w00t w00t ^_^

lol class

im suprised you found any noobs on pluto while ive been leveling my melee tank therei found about 3 noobs in total

Sigma
28-01-04, 13:40
Originally posted by Clownst0pper

not to mention u abnormal use of a stealth tool, so plz stfu bragging about killing some1 if all u do is stealthing away when low on hp

darkservent
28-01-04, 14:50
Originally posted by g0rt
l33t pkers, not sit in the aggy pit on the boxes pkers...

Ah who cares i just mentioned some of the ppl who gave me grief. Another i could mention is Yin Yin.

GRIM
28-01-04, 14:55
You're on Uranus. 'nuff said.

um... my server doesnt mean shit... i have chars on Saturn and Uranus... if i had a char on pluto, id come own u just for talking shit, but im lazy and i dunt feel like making more chars... ive capped way to many in my time here on NC... so u can take your $h!t talking somewhere else... this post isnt about talking shit about servers anyway =)

darkservent
28-01-04, 15:00
um... my server doesnt mean shit... i have chars on Saturn and Uranus... if i had a char on pluto, id come own u just for talking shit, but im lazy and i dunt feel like making more chars... ive capped way to many in my time here on NC... so u can take your $h!t talking somewhere else... this post isnt about talking shit about servers anyway =)

OO grim the cster who made a nice CS for DONT MESS. OooooooooOOOO. well ppl let all keep to the topic or i will take over the role of a MOD :lol: :lol: :lol: Me thinks gotten.. jinxed this post when he said all was goin well.

darkservent
28-01-04, 15:00

OO grim the cster who made a nice CS for DONT MESS. OooooooooOOOO. well ppl let all keep to the topic or i will take over the role of a MOD :lol: :lol: :lol: Me thinks gotten.. jinxed this post when he said all was goin well.

Thane
28-01-04, 15:02
best 3 PK of ALL times:

ocot, korv and fisg.
and of corz flawless :)

discussion over, even RM hated em :)
and they killed all of your newb clans at least ones....

respect to you guys :D
(if you don't know who they are, you're just too newb.. hrhr)

PS: one more word (to all who think they remember him, welcome to beta2):
RAIDEN

Kr3Yc3K
28-01-04, 15:04
the best pkers 'EVER' ?

defenitly JOAT aka nathan profitt, syphera aka bitch and errr... me aka uman ( kekekeke )

and yeah thane.... errr..... yeah..... i mean................. yeah :lol: :lol: :lol:

P.S: fisg = otgar

you probably meant octo, silly newb

GRIM
28-01-04, 15:07
uhh... i dont know any of those PK's you listed... but um.. yea...

Clownst0pper
28-01-04, 15:09
not to mention u abnormal use of a stealth tool, so plz stfu bragging about killing some1 if all u do is stealthing away when low on hp

20 vs 1? and carry 4 rares? I should think so! :eek: :lol:

Kr3Yc3K
28-01-04, 15:11
uhh... i dont know any of those PK's you listed... but um.. yea...

he was just joking anyway :p

they were the 3 lonesome pkers in b3.. they used to run around and bash all lowbies.. but as soon as some 3chev/4chev arrived, they pissed off :P

they had like no skill but still... some of you guys may remember korv as negleance(sp?) in beta 4... he used to pk your asses too ;)

Nightbrother
28-01-04, 15:59
Kryceck, you were the 2nd to ever pk me (as Uman). There was a scrap in pp1 (was in december of 2002), and I shot at you because you were in HATE, and back then it was HATE vs. most everyone else. After shooting you once I quickly went into the lvl 3 sewers and ran! I didn't think you would follow, cause there were many others in pp1 at the time, but to my horror I saw your name in the RPOS. I got halfway to the end of the sewer before hearing plasma being fired = me d3d. Was fun though, and I shat my pants.

ezza
28-01-04, 16:04
lol i remember one time i was on my hovertec, and i saw _Uman_ wandering around the desert zone(cant remember which) so im driving i slow down and turn around to look, and to my horror, he was no longer a Titan member but a HATE squad guy, i try to speed away on my hover tec, but when your looking behind you you cant see whats in front and i crashed into a barrell.

before i knew whats happening id been killed and my poor hovertec blown up.

was funneh though despite the death and lose of vehicle

MisterP
28-01-04, 16:11
Nowadays on Saturn, Sgt Striker is probably the l33test, most hardcore (he's probably the only one I see who gets a call on Trade other than 'pkers at the bunker', he gets a personalized announcement)

Erm naaa, just a noob killer :rolleyes:

ezza
28-01-04, 16:12
Originally posted by MisterP
Erm naaa, just a noob killer :rolleyes: shows how much you know.

and a lot of the names im seeing in this thread were noob killers

J. Folsom
28-01-04, 16:17
Bah, no one has mentioned the most kickass PKer ever.

Though I suppose that might be because he's so good no one ever sees him.

Anyway, I know who it is, but because I'm an annoying jerk I won't tell :p

MisterP
28-01-04, 16:23
shows how much you know.

and a lot of the names im seeing in this thread were noob killers

Playing mostly on Pluto...all I've encounted are noob killers on Saturn :rolleyes:

Back to Pluto, crackheads were the better Pkers. They had balls...and they'd fight the high levels a lot more. Admire them a lot more for what they did....

Sefran
28-01-04, 16:24
If i had to pick one i would take Smokeyj on saturn, alway was fun to see him pk'ing ppl :D

ezza
28-01-04, 16:30
Playing mostly on Pluto...all I've encounted are noob killers on Saturn :rolleyes:

Back to Pluto, crackheads were the better Pkers. They had balls...and they'd fight the high levels a lot more. Admire them a lot more for what they did.... thats cos your all so leet on pluto that you aint got noobs:rolleyes:

i see vet taking on high level players more than noobs.

and most of peoples memories in here are from getting ganked as a noob

above i said uman killed me, i was a noob back then, oh no he a noob killa wtf kos!!!!!111 who cares, the evil pkers were the ones who killed all ranks, like vet does now

Mr Friendly
28-01-04, 16:33
Rhyker (tank) - Pluto - Member of WolFPack

from beginning of beta. the only tank i know that could easily fight off 5-10 guys :) :eek: :D

Mr Friendly
28-01-04, 16:36
thats cos your all so leet on pluto that you aint got noobs:rolleyes:

i see vet taking on high level players more than noobs.

and most of peoples memories in here are from getting ganked as a noob

above i said uman killed me, i was a noob back then, oh no he a noob killa wtf kos!!!!!111 who cares, the evil pkers were the ones who killed all ranks, like vet does now

im afraid hes right ezza, when i played on saturn, within about an hour @ MB, being proto faction & low lvl, i was pkd by 3 diff ppl during this time & this was 2 of my lowbies i made.

sry but as for me, since it is after only my opinion, that saturn is a noob pkn server. or there's more noob pkers than guys w/ balls :rolleyes:

ezza
28-01-04, 16:40
you pk the noobs then the big guys comes.

theres no noob pking at pluto cos there rarely any noobs on pluto.

and all your enemy are your mates so your to pussy to shoot them up.

been playing on pluto as proto, a next dude didnt open fire i was like wtf im still alive, a pimp in the same area, hmm leaves me alone.

still yet to be pk'd there, going bio soon for the epic, maybe TT/CS/TG will be the ones to kill me.

Sanctus
28-01-04, 16:52
Okay... sounds like nothing changed on Pluto. Emnities towards Saturn are still as high as ever.

Low population has always been op Pluto. thats no biggie. If I want busy ill play other MMORPG's (which I do)

Does not matter to me though for Neocron. I have 4 chars on Saturn and 1 on Pluto. Im not worried. Although I will move to Pluto as that was my original plan (still need to sell a lot of crap and parts and get the money transferred somehow via some player)

Is Twilight Guardian still alive on Pluto? Rade you can probably tell me. And are the TG clans still at war with eachother?

ps: damn noone remembers me, Only been gone 6 months or less. I'm hurt now :(

Does anyone know if Paolo Escobar still lives? or Paulo Escobar?

darkservent
28-01-04, 17:01
Originally posted by Sanctus
Okay... sounds like nothing changed on Pluto. Emnities towards Saturn are still as high as ever.

Low population has always been op Pluto. thats no biggie. If I want busy ill play other MMORPG's (which I do)

Does not matter to me though for Neocron. I have 4 chars on Saturn and 1 on Pluto. Im not worried. Although I will move to Pluto as that was my original plan (still need to sell a lot of crap and parts and get the money transferred somehow via some player)

Is Twilight Guardian still alive on Pluto? Rade you can probably tell me. And are the TG clans still at war with eachother?

I THINK i remember u. Well TG seem to be alive i think but im away on leave atm too but from the posts it seems to be alive a bit with some dumb politics. But well not turn this into another pluto flame post.

ezza
28-01-04, 17:05

there is one large TG clan that i know of called FF(freedom Force?)

dont play pluto much so dont know the name you mentioned.

oh and TG fight crahn these days :lol:

MisterP
28-01-04, 17:11
Originally posted by Mr Friendly
im afraid hes right ezza, when i played on saturn, within about an hour @ MB, being proto faction & low lvl, i was pkd by 3 diff ppl during this time & this was 2 of my lowbies i made.

sry but as for me, since it is after only my opinion, that saturn is a noob pkn server. or there's more noob pkers than guys w/ balls :rolleyes:

Thank you.....

@ Ezza...n dont try spin that bulls**t about "high lvl players coming afterwards" Most noobs are unclanned, and the pker usually runs off like a girl straight away :rolleyes: So who do u expect to come?

Dont having any problems with pkers that are the same lvl or within 10 ranks....but noob killing is just....lame and cowardly because u know they can fight back 99% of the time, but u gonna role play whatever....playing on Pluto, there aint a fraction of the amount of noob killing that goes on on Saturn. In a lot of Pluto clans the rules are unclanned noob = dont pk unless they attack first..

SynC_187
28-01-04, 17:17
I used to have trouble with Andronicus stealthing in and kicking my ass at MB, but I lost any respect for him/her when I cought him/her off-guard and watched him/her panic like a n00b jumping between zones until he/she eventually died.

Was satisfying after the trouble some of the lowbies in my clan had had from him/her.

ezza
28-01-04, 17:18
ok right heres how it is, you go to the MB, your lucky to find a merc around, so what you do is you gank the noobs at the bunker, which gets the attention of the big mercs who should then come for a fight.

no bullshit ok, dont know who you been killed with dont really care.

lots of high level people fight each other, but hey if your gonna hang around a pk hot spot then i aint got any sympathy for ya.

a lot of noobs are high level players alts, gank the noob and you hope the big guys comes back

as for andronicus, i fought him with a rankxx/45 TPCusing tank and almost beat him, only for him to stealth off, he tried to beat my capped tank number of times but aint done so yet, gg for trying though

Dont Mess
28-01-04, 17:21
lol i remember wen andy constable tried 2 pk my apu wen i could use posion beam on drugs. it was soo funny he dropped in 2 stacks.

Most ruthless pkers well there arnt any now but i'll give it 2 al the members of hate coz they gave me a REALLY hard time wen i started playing. :( i still remember wen 1 of em blew up my chaincraft the day that i got it coz i wanted 2 use the gun for the first time, i think it was starks.

MisterP
28-01-04, 18:57
ok right heres how it is, you go to the MB, your lucky to find a merc around, so what you do is you gank the noobs at the bunker, which gets the attention of the big mercs who should then come for a fight.

no bullshit ok, dont know who you been killed with dont really care.

lots of high level people fight each other, but hey if your gonna hang around a pk hot spot then i aint got any sympathy for ya.

a lot of noobs are high level players alts, gank the noob and you hope the big guys comes back

as for andronicus, i fought him with a rankxx/45 TPCusing tank and almost beat him, only for him to stealth off, he tried to beat my capped tank number of times but aint done so yet, gg for trying though

Thats balls TBH, if u want a fight, trying taking an OP?? instead of going to a noob leveling spot :rolleyes:

...alternatively, hang around in PP1, or damn! the thought of actually gettin killed from someone your rank and loosing items might be too off putting no? O_o

ezza
28-01-04, 18:58
i fucking do fight at PP [ edited for violation of the forum rules - flaming ], but atm to many exploiter pussies in there plus its fun running around the wastelands ganking people [ edited ]

MisterP
28-01-04, 19:01
i fucking do fight at PP [ edited for violation of the forum rules - flaming ], but atm to many exploiter pussies in there plus its fun running around the wastelands ganking people [ edited ]

Daaaaaaaaamn touched a sore spot :eek:

Translation to everyone else....

[ edited for violation of the forum rules - trolling ]

GT_Rince
28-01-04, 19:08

Calm down, calm down... We wouldn't like to start any more server bashing, would we? :D

dr.fish
28-01-04, 20:12
yeah the only pkers i've known that have pked me a lot are smokeyj, promethius and syreus running around with his ROG.

i fight along with prom now tho :)

n3m
28-01-04, 20:15
I mus say Andy Constable.
Even though he was a spy he always tried.
(dunno how often he succeeded though)

dr.fish
28-01-04, 20:17
yeah andy constable often tried to pk :)

being a spy dont help tho

ezza
28-01-04, 20:24
Originally posted by GT_Rince
Calm down, calm down... We wouldn't like to start any more server bashing, would we? :D lol well i got nothing against pluto, just people who come to saturn and think what they know is what goes down all th etime.

ive leveled about 15 chars on saturn and its rare that they get pk'd because unlike some noob in this thread i dont level at places that make me a open target

metalangel
28-01-04, 20:28
Question to all you PKers out there... do you keep any potions, boosters or medikits on your item bar for use during your gank?

I mean, obviously you do, but which ones?

.Cyl0n
28-01-04, 20:34
stamina boosters / anti drugs ?
forget medis..

or what do you mean o_O

Duder
28-01-04, 20:39
Question to all you PKers out there... do you keep any potions, boosters or medikits on your item bar for use during your gank?

Any PvPer places stamina boosters, anti shock and antidotes ready in their quickbelt, and medkits if any slots left over, you think PKers have some uber secret instant gank potions eh? :)

And the drop rules have changed if youre thinking the old "anything in quickbelt drops if you die", anything in your inv drops except keys(?), implanted implants and quickslot 1 thats protected unless you have red SL...

Rade
28-01-04, 20:53
Hm, medikits? o_O my qb atm is

RoLH
Stealth 2
Pocketblizzard
Shelter
Deflector
Stamina boosters
Advanced Antidote
Concentrated Antishock
Stealth 1

antiboost drug had to go in inv but i only need those when stealthing away and tagged with db so i _usually_ have the time to keep em there.

metalangel
28-01-04, 20:56
Nah, the only instant gank potion is inside a fuel can, and it has to be injected into the victim via a Devourer :p

You've answered my question, though. As a rifler I used to carry (I realize now) too many guns, with the slots free I can put all those items you mention in and maybe stand a chance next time.

Duder
28-01-04, 21:02
Originally posted by Rade
Hm, medikits? o_O

No i dont use medkits either but tanks and spies arnt blessed with a capped heal...not that medkits do anything....in fact forget the medkits, they suck.

Get yourself a buffmachine that spits holy heal, aka PPU Monk.

VetteroX
28-01-04, 21:32
wrong... medkits do not suck while pking. medkits have saved my life a few times, when you steaslthed and poisons eating away at you (even after taking an anti p drug) and you cant heal medkits can save you life... medkit combined with heal heals too... sure its only 2 or 3 a tic but every little bit helps...

Rade
28-01-04, 21:36
Meds are heavy and theres no room for em in the QB, I cant think
of many situations where I dont have better things to do than
eating meds through the inventory.

VetteroX
28-01-04, 21:45
i dont stealth... you said you had 2 slots worth of stealth tools.. so thats 2 slots right there.

Suggesting to fight in pp or an op war is stupid... op wars can be fun but some people wanna have a fight without ppus... at least that can happen sometimes i pking, never in op wars, plus you get to hack belts.

As for pp, stupidest thing ive ever heard... pp is a waste of ttime, people jut zone zone zone zone.... or hide or punch the guards. Pking noobs brings high levels... deal with it.

Grim, everyone was getting along before you posted... I brag, I back it up in game... you brag, time to back it up. you say you have chars on saturn... fight me. Then we will see whos right.

Rade
28-01-04, 21:48
ehm the example you made was with poison+stealth+medikit
and now suddenly stealth is relevant? *shrug* If I didnt have
stealth id have 2 more antidrugs or db or shelter sanctum in
there, not a stupid medikit.

Mr Friendly
28-01-04, 22:27

hur?....pluto is always the 2nd most populous at almost any given time, saturn the most, im guessin cuz ppl use 2 pcs with 2 of their chars to ress/construct, etc, combos :D :rolleyes:

ezza
28-01-04, 22:38
i got a responce right back for that snipe at saturn but since niddy edited my earlier post aint gonna give the response i was gonna give

but as far as im concerned people are more likely to have 2 accounts to log in at one time on pluto than saturn

Delloda
28-01-04, 22:52
oderus was a fine pker too.

mdares
29-01-04, 00:59
well never underestimate the power of a medi...

i pk with my apu and medis can ur life especially when ur a solo apu... antidote/antishock and stam boosters... i never carry more than 3 spells (HL, a fire beam or ava, and a antishield) tho have only 2 of em in qb at one time and swap for the other one depending on the situation; i got 3 psi boosters, 2 stam boosters, 1 medi, 1 antidote, and 1 antishock; then i got in inv 5 medis, 50 psi boosters, 5 antishock, 5 antidote, and 10 sta boosters.

thats 10 items in qb and a shit load more in inv.

darkservent
29-01-04, 01:39
Originally posted by Rade
Hm, medikits? o_O my qb atm is

RoLH
Stealth 2
Pocketblizzard
Shelter
Deflector
Stamina boosters
Advanced Antidote
Concentrated Antishock
Stealth 1

antiboost drug had to go in inv but i only need those when stealthing away and tagged with db so i _usually_ have the time to keep em there.

are u serious abt the poketblizzard, i thought for one every1 except monks stopped usin em, secondly that there hardly effective when i used em. Hell i used a thunderstorm didnt do shit to the target.

trigger hurt
29-01-04, 02:08
Thats balls TBH, if u want a fight, trying taking an OP?? instead of going to a noob leveling spot :rolleyes:

...alternatively, hang around in PP1, or damn! the thought of actually gettin killed from someone your rank and loosing items might be too off putting no? O_o

Fighting in pepper park is stupid. People hop between zones or the punch the gaurds to get them aggro'd on you. Let's see some of them get some balls and come to pepper 2 and fight.

Cartel on saturn has taken plenty of ops, we defend them daily. That doesn't mean we get our fix for a fight.

It's funny though. Everyone on saturn thinks that Cartel ain't shit and they call us nibs over trade, but time after time, when they fight us without their 30 man gank squads, they lose.

Rade
29-01-04, 02:34
Originally posted by darkservent
are u serious abt the poketblizzard, i thought for one every1 except monks stopped usin em, secondly that there hardly effective when i used em. Hell i used a thunderstorm didnt do shit to the target.

Every bit helps. Especially when you are following someone trying
to run away + the freezer effect gives away stealthers. I have it
for several different reasons.

Funny thing is that everyone laughs at you for using it
because "it does nothing" but when you use it in duells it
apparently "completely fucks you up". *shrug*

VetteroX
29-01-04, 02:39
when I did stealth medkit helped... it helps and thats all there is to it... 2 - 3 a tic is still healing... theres plnety of times ive escaped apu/ppu gank squads on my hover, or the old days with stealth with 10 hp left... if med hadnt been heeling me, i would been dead.

Sanctus
29-01-04, 09:22
Ok thanks for the reply to my earlier post. although I do not understand how it got into this thread as I posted is somewhere else. that makes it a bit...offtopic?

ezza
29-01-04, 12:04
Ok thanks for the reply to my earlier post. although I do not understand how it got into this thread as I posted is somewhere else. that makes it a bit...offtopic? lol dunno how it got here either cos i though i was looking at your other post till i replyed and realised which thread it was

j0rz
03-02-04, 16:24
I see Dead PeoPlE o_O o_O o_O o_O :lol:

i'm a carebear but i might change all that :angel: :lol:

leGit v. 2
03-02-04, 16:25
ruthless pker.. *ahem*

ezza
03-02-04, 17:23
Originally posted by leGit v. 2
ruthless pker.. *ahem* onoz its megaman v2

Dezh
05-02-04, 20:05
Jinxed
Jinxed
Jinxed
Jinxed
Jinxed
Jinxed
Jinxed
Jinxed
Jinxed
Jinxed
Jinxed
Jinxed
Jinxed
Jinxed
Elkdor
Vet

Dargeshaad
05-02-04, 21:05
who did i ever pk? o_O

RuButt
05-02-04, 21:44
papes
Edrahgor
itth malmsteen
knar malmsteen
Syreus
-=Blade=-

just ask papes to show his 0/2 tag collection! :angel:

Rade
05-02-04, 22:46
Originally posted by Dargeshaad
who did i ever pk? o_O

That guy apparently :lol:

Bl@zed
06-02-04, 02:12
-=Blade=-
element
w33man
zoneseek
kimmy g
starkes
syreus
Gh0st
Divide
RATTLECAGE
Bombshell
Fred11 (hes the win!!11) :lol:

Bl@zed
06-02-04, 02:14
forgot zaar :lol:

Bl@zed
06-02-04, 02:19
forgot teh nibbish Minic :p lol

Style
09-02-04, 13:58

Stopped carrying medkits and potions soon after item pk nerfpatch.

Unfortunately they was just a bonus to carry around from fund, but after that patch the only people who could pk as much as hate was the people who could hunt mobs for bare time. And I think the onlyperson who can do that is Striker.

Kr3Yc3K
09-02-04, 16:31
btw:

is it just me or is everyone pking everyone these days?

so basicly, there cant be " l33t pkers " anymore cause everyone is pking and one cant really judge who's " TEH B3ST "

Style
09-02-04, 16:51
everyone would not be pkin if there was a risk to loose their item, thats the reason ppl do do it now and not sometime ago cuz they din av da balls to then. or not the brains to manage what they can afford to loose in order to gain. gambling aspect

TheEnemy
09-02-04, 17:02
as for nowadays on saturn, well tbh only really Vet who does the major pking thing.

a few others like enemy go at it but its not like the old days.

back then anyone could go pking solo if they were good and get some kills.

now adays its mainly PEs and stealthers at that(vet being the exception) try pking with a tank and its a diffrent story, sometimes i can get a good run, but tbh it only takes one monk to bring a tanks downfall.

Vet's a newb and I own him every time I see him (ok, whenever he doesn't have a ppu on his ass)

I also go PKing with my tank solo, it's often easier than PE but like you say, one monk and it's basically over, even with antishock drugs (unless I got my hovertec on me). Same with PE, but then PE can stealth so it's possible to run from those stupid psi wizard things.

trigger hurt
10-02-04, 03:03
Originally posted by TheEnemy
Vet's a newb and I own him every time I see him (ok, whenever he doesn't have a ppu on his ass)

I also go PKing with my tank solo, it's often easier than PE but like you say, one monk and it's basically over, even with antishock drugs (unless I got my hovertec on me). Same with PE, but then PE can stealth so it's possible to run from those stupid psi wizard things.

Right. Some of your friends claimed to be able to do that last night too. Unfortunatly, they were wrong.

This is a 'leetest pkar' thread. Did someone post your name?

ezza
10-02-04, 03:05
Originally posted by TheEnemy

I also go PKing with my tank solo, it's often easier than PE but like you say, one monk and it's basically over, even with antishock drugs (unless I got my hovertec on me). Same with PE, but then PE can stealth so it's possible to run from those stupid psi wizard things. are we talking about the same noob who killed one of your clan guys 1v1 last night?

TheEnemy
10-02-04, 10:40
Vetterox is shit, he always runs from me when I own him, you can tell yourself anything you like but it's true. Probably you are referring to Bl1nd as the guy who got beaten 1 vs 1, his PE's setup isn't that strong and if you haven't noticed I am not Bl1nd, so it's nothing to do with me if he lost.

I don't care if anyone mentioned my name or not, whether I can own Vetterox or PK people is nothing to do with any stories anyone tells.

Original monk
10-02-04, 10:54
vetterox is a nib

he can Pk you in youre back when you are chatting with someone but thats about the only skill he has :)

as soon as ya log a non-noobie char (one wich doesnt have -100 pierce and -200 energy) then he doesnt have any chances nomore and it becomes a dead vetterox hehe. (ofcourse you can kill some-one with a holy lightning if youre victim has -200 energy vetterox, duh, certainly if he doesnt attacks back ...)

he's ppu tried to rez em so i told the ppu i would kill em also :) but finally let em rezz cause the PPu was a good guy (and its he's job to rez right) ... after that the ppu also rezzed my noobiechar that vetterox killed: vetterox was standing quietly next to the ppu knowing that if he made a wrong move he yust got killed again, only next time he's ppu would die togheter with em .. so actually he is smart and doesnt annoy you if he knows there is no chance in the world of winning anyway :)

vetterox the nib: im not a L337 pvper, im not a killer, im not build to hurt: but that doesnt mean im a retard: i yust owned em bigtime and he knows it, the niblet =) go get some skills vetterox

Dargeshaad
10-02-04, 13:16
funny with all the accusations now that vet is banned from the forums
fact is i would bet he could beat any of you in 1v1

Original monk
10-02-04, 13:19
Originally posted by Dargeshaad
funny with all the accusations now that vet is banned from the forums
fact is i would bet he could beat any of you in 1v1

i said exactly the same thing when he wasnt banned yet and didnt got any reply ... yust cause he knows i wooped he's ass multiple times before ... and he knows by know that if he see's a monk called `hanta` that he can better lay low or he will be asswooped multiple times again, daamn nibs that try to kill you when youre levelin in a cave, i hate that :)

Nidhogg
10-02-04, 13:21
This thread has been reduced to ashes.

N