PDA

View Full Version : Dynamic Objects

n3m
25-01-04, 23:32
Whatever happened to 'em? I was playing at the time these were brought in, and were taken back out again because apts got too crowded and blocked everything. A removal tool was said to fix this problem. But neither seem to be in the game..

Any word on when they'll be back?

nonamebrandeggs
25-01-04, 23:34
KK are anti-art.

Benjie
25-01-04, 23:38
Originally posted by nonamebrandeggs
KK are anti-art.
Eggs thats a lie and youk now it.

They caused exploits and buggs. KK said they will come back in when they have fixed them.

nonamebrandeggs
25-01-04, 23:40
They caused bugs as in blocking the entrance to your appt if you were stupid enough to put them in the entrance. Can be fixed with the item removal tool which has been implemented though I'm not sure if it works. Exploits? I dunno about any exploits that can be done with objects that can only be placed in your appt...

Benjie
25-01-04, 23:45
Originally posted by nonamebrandeggs
Exploits? I dunno about any exploits that can be done with objects that can only be placed in your appt...
Blocking the GR room and the Exit and then killing people when they can't escape.

But I want that fixed and them put back.

tuxy
25-01-04, 23:48
i still have a big tree in my apartment :)

greploco
26-01-04, 00:14
pic tuxy ?

[TgR]KILLER
26-01-04, 00:19
i modded my P3 appy damn nice. made several rooms in it devided by rows of plants etc.. but i sold that appy ages ago.. i want the things back ingame to.. TH appys are soo emty :(

nonamebrandeggs
26-01-04, 02:03
Originally posted by Benjie
Blocking the GR room and the Exit and then killing people when they can't escape.

But I want that fixed and them put back.

You mean in an appt?

Thats barely an exploit, if you go into someone's appt then accept the dangers of it.

I remember this one time someone was looking for a BD for an epic kill, so I said I would and we met in the sewers and I killed her. She looked again, and Alex said that he would die for the epic kill, he said to meet in his appt, so myself and some other clannies hid in the back room where we wouldn't appear on local, waited for Alex's signal and ran out guns drawn. Ahhhh good times.

http://server5.uploadit.org/files/nonamebrandeggs-Fooled1.JPG
http://server5.uploadit.org/files/nonamebrandeggs-Fooled2.JPG

retr0n
26-01-04, 02:19
ROFL nonamebrandeggs :lol:

//Radium

rob444
26-01-04, 05:13
I had two mushy mushrooms near my computer in my starter app (via lvl 1) and also an extra chair next to the computer and I think I put a flower on the table but it was floating one inch from the tables surface. Cant take screens anymore, I deleted my char. :(