PDA

View Full Version : Wassssaaahhhh!

Harbodus
25-01-04, 19:55
Well, most of you probably wont remember me. But I'm back. Started in 14k triad, then went to STORM and CSM. And then TR....I was a Monk back in the day, and was involved in some of the most kick ass battles this world has seen as a leader of TR. I saw that some of my old school friends still post here, so I just wanted to send a shout out to them and let em know that I'm back as ole "Spike Spiegel" this time. I couldnt bear re-leveling so I'm using this ole PE. Serve got me to come back....Any advice on how to dump my TG faction? Just kill some TG NPC's or something?? Anyways holler at your boy 1.

Oh yeah, anyone mind filling me in with a quick overview of Pluto's politics and clans? Thanks,

Harbodus
Spike Spiegel

And for old times sake....This was after a nice cajun battle with SS. We won this round, but they won plenty themselves. Always a worthy advisary.
http://68.61.211.200/pics/shot0044.jpg

Rade
25-01-04, 19:58
Killing NPCs hehehheheheh hahhahah hheheheheheh ;) KK went
insane with NPCs, they kill you in two shots now. Either do
missions or bug the fuck outta KK support. I guess there are
places you can kill certain NPCs still but if you are rusty I think itll
be pretty ugly...

oh yeah welcome back and all that junk, always nice with old
friends dropping in. Be sure to stay until BDoY this time mmkay?

Psycho Killa
25-01-04, 20:08
Welcome back

BRTF Big city merc clan
FF Big Twilight Guardian clan
Dark Pretty big Cranh Clan
Silent Making some noise on the map for BD
Pimp Holding it down for Tsunami as usual

Those are the most frequent op battlers I would say.

I might have missed someone or other clans might hold an op now and then but thats what I can pull off the top of my head

Possessed
25-01-04, 20:14
SS is still going strong killa :p

Harbodus
25-01-04, 20:14
Still following mega and PPU buffing him PK? hehe, thanks for the response for sure. You were always a good opponent...

REMUS
25-01-04, 20:16
BTRF hav disbanded i think, somthing happend anyway i was talking to xtro before.

Psycho Killa
25-01-04, 20:16
Haha no megamans account got banzored cuz some corrupt gm gave him like 300 apartment keys heh.

I retired my ppu got bored of it and made a pistol pe on a different account. Maybe ill bring my ppu back for doy.

Forgot about ss :p i knew I would forget someone.

Basicaly its a good mix of colors on the map rather then 1 or 2... actualy I dont even think they had the colors on the map when you where around. You can click a button on the world map and it shows u color view of who owns what.

Ah yea xtro told me he was quitting although I still seen him around but I didnt know they all disbanded.

\\Fényx//
25-01-04, 20:32
Originally posted by Psycho Killa
Forgot about ss :p i knew I would forget someone.

what about NDA ? :p ;)

Cytaur
25-01-04, 20:44
You're joining Dominion with Serve I hope.

Psycho Killa
25-01-04, 20:45
Bah theres to many to remember ive only been back to pluto 3 weeks myself :confused:

Ascension
25-01-04, 20:52
Yeah BRTF is on a Bad streak personally i dont think its ever gonna recover i Just left and joined DoM:( :) im both sad and happy..

Harbodus
25-01-04, 22:28
Originally posted by Cytaur
You're joining Dominion with Serve I hope.

Ya I plan on it for sure...

MindMaze
25-01-04, 23:16
Heya Harb :)
Long time no see, welcome back!

Eddie
26-01-04, 00:19
Harbodus does ring a bell in my deep dark mind.

Anyway, good to see someone "coming back" rather than leaving :)

See ya about.

Eddie

ZoneVortex
26-01-04, 00:27
Hey I remember you;)

welcome back

Biznatchy
26-01-04, 00:44
You wont know this name but I put a few shots in you back then, didnt get to kill you but I landed some shots before gring home at least.

welcome back

Birkoff
26-01-04, 00:54
Welcome back
Faction are stupidly hard now yeah, as Rade said.

CA are getting there :)

Carinth
26-01-04, 08:06
Heya Harb : )

Dominion is CA, I dunno if a long term TG would fit well there ; ) Many of your friends from TR are in FF now, including Argronius. You should catch up with them before you decide on what clan.

Harbodus
26-01-04, 16:35
Well I'm in dominion already, faction sympathy isn't THAT hard to deal with. I talked with Arg and stuff, but I don't think I'll be taking the TG route. Looks like we'll be back to fighting against each other Carinth...its a never ending cycle. Enemies, allies, either way I'll cya around chief :)

Harb
Spike Spiegel