PDA

View Full Version : BD TG TS and Chran. should they be let in Plaza 1

Private_Eye44
25-01-04, 19:46
Can BD TG TS Chran should be let in P1. [Not here Thanks - Ulle]like all the constructers and stuff are in there. this shoud be decided to the higher athourites.

ezza
25-01-04, 19:51
plaza 2 is often a place to get stuff done so dont bother me to much tbh, and im sure TG have people in the canyon

Private_Eye44
25-01-04, 19:52
i know i have a TG in ASEN and theres no one ever in the canyon but Plaza 2 has no consters etc

Tratos
25-01-04, 19:53
im in BD ad i think we shouldnt even be allowed past the boarder of plaza 3 from PP, as i doubt a government would let a group of terrorists walk around there city with weapons and shit do you?

~T

Private_Eye44
25-01-04, 19:54
lmfao and i got a question how do i get my pic and rank when i post something?

Keiron
25-01-04, 19:59
Originally posted by Private_Eye44
lmfao and i got a question how do i get my pic and rank when i post something?
People have to make it. It's not an auto thing.

Mumblyfish
25-01-04, 20:01
I think that Crahn, Black Dragon and TG should struggle to stay in Pepper Park o_O

Really, if your faction is so piss poor that you can't find a tradeskiller, it's the player's fault, not Reakktor's for preventing you from going to the heart of CityAdmin's operations.

Private_Eye44
25-01-04, 20:07
Originally posted by Mumblyfish
I think that Crahn, Black Dragon and TG should struggle to stay in Pepper Park o_O

Really, if your faction is so piss poor that you can't find a tradeskiller, it's the player's fault, not Reakktor's for preventing you from going to the heart of CityAdmin's operations.

[Time To Go Tidy Your Room And Think About What You Have Said - Ulle]

Psycho Killa
25-01-04, 20:10
I walk around plaza 1 all the time as a black dragon.

But no they shouldnt be allowed in the city at all nevermind just plaza 1.

Theres no magical law that says you need tradeskills done in the city.

Theres a crytons in pepper park

Lethys
25-01-04, 20:12
[Edited]

oh dear..........

I'd say more but I don't want to get banned for flaming.

Thread rated 1 star.

retr0n
25-01-04, 20:16
This thread sucks.

//Radium

SypH
25-01-04, 21:06
I'd be happy enough sitting in PP with my resser for anti city runners if there was even a single bar that was a safe zone. Not for my safety mind you, since I'm not taking out my LE. But people will still flock to P1 or P2 for tradeskillers so whats the point.

Bl1nd
25-01-04, 21:15
whats the point?

the point is that they shouldnt be allowed of enjoy the tradeskillers in plaza 1, cuz they are frigging ANTI CITY

the game is based in that and u ask whats the point

Psycho Killa
25-01-04, 21:36
Hell if i decided to become a droner one day I would construct in pepper park without safe zones.

Why kill a tradeskiller? Thats one less person you have to count on when the server pop is low and you cant find anyone.

Judge
25-01-04, 22:02
[Editied]

Hehehe..... that just made me laugh.

Mumbly was not referring to the state of CA on saturn, he was saying that due to RP reasons Anti-CA factions should not be allowed into the city because it is ruled by CA... which, being a TG, you should know is a dictatorship which you fight against. Now if you are allowed to roam around and peruse the citys many delights then is it really a dictatorship? Not really... so what are you fighting for?

Thus Anti-CA should not be allowed in. However that RP reason is hard to justify with the low server counts that are around atm... when DoY comes I'm pretty sure that Anti-CA will be KOS to copbots, so all of Via Rosso and plaza will be off limits... but then hopefully there will be higher server counts. Hopefully....

retr0n
25-01-04, 22:11
Originally posted by Judge
...when DoY comes I'm pretty sure that Anti-CA will be KOS to copbots, so all of Via Rosso and plaza will be off limits... but then hopefully there will be higher server counts. Hopefully....

Also a group of players will be able to take on a group of copbots
thus making "city raids" possible wich will be fun like hell (or atleast
could be)

//Radium

MjukisDjur
25-01-04, 23:18
what does ghey mean? you mean like not good or something?

Psychoninja
25-01-04, 23:24
no, we shouldn't
Find a new place to tradeskill at, plaza 3 isn't the only zone with people in it.

retr0n
25-01-04, 23:26
Originally posted by MjukisDjur
what does ghey mean? you mean like not good or something?

Yeah derived from "gay" :p no hard feelings if any gay people read
this, it's just an expression :)

//Radium

MjukisDjur
25-01-04, 23:29
We all know that.
I just wanted to point out that using a sexual orientation as describing something as shit is so 12 years old...

n3m
25-01-04, 23:45
For over a year, ppl have been asking to make
Plaza 1 no-go for TG. Now it is, and ppl are asking
to maybe let them back in.

:confused:

Besides you can still enter Plaza 1, get the stuff you
want, etc. Just dont stand still inside medicare or close
to a CA guard. Then you'll be fine!

Benjie
25-01-04, 23:50
Black Dragon are not terrorists! CA don't care about them nearly as much as they do TG!
City Admin HATE Black Dragon. Therefore they should not be allowed in Plaza or Viarosso PERIOD

But Pepper Park is a CRIMINAL NEIGHBOURHOOD!!!
What would it be without Black Dragon.

Black Dragon should be allowed only in Pepper Park.
(I am Black Dragon By the Way.)

Originally posted by retr0n
Yeah derived from "gay" :p no hard feelings if any gay people read
this, it's just an expression :)

//Radium
Anybody who says the word Ghay to describe something bad is a homophobe and can go fuck themselves.

Dade Murphey
26-01-04, 00:40
it seems that for some reason people are under the impression that people won't travel to do some work...trave to one of the other plaza sections...you do have the ability, after all, to call out over the Trade channel and find someone working...so far most of the people I've seen are more than willing to take a short trip to one of the other plaza sections and do a bit of work...specially if a nice tip is offer...and I've seen plenty of people not supposed to be in P1 in P1...so you could just take a bit of risk and run your happy ass up there from P2 if you've not got neg. SL

Judge
26-01-04, 00:48
Originally posted by retr0n
Also a group of players will be able to take on a group of copbots
thus making "city raids" possible wich will be fun like hell (or atleast
could be)

//Radium

That would be so much fun :D

lullysing
26-01-04, 00:57
Some people are too much into the official party line INHO ( in game and irl).

Criminal elements are not terrorists, they are... criminal elements. They are people just like you and me, cept they do all kinds of weird and not-so-legal things to get their kibble money.

Next time you get some pot for yourself, by your own reasoning, you should denounce your pusher to the cops because he's part of "em evil people".

Suurrreee you will.

Birkoff
26-01-04, 00:59
Originally posted by Benjie
Black Dragon are not terrorists! CA don't care about them nearly as much as they do TG!
City Admin HATE Black Dragon. Therefore they should not be allowed in Plaza or Viarosso PERIOD

But Pepper Park is a CRIMINAL NEIGHBOURHOOD!!!
What would it be without Black Dragon.

Black Dragon should be allowed only in Pepper Park.
(I am Black Dragon By the Way.)

100% BD make PP.

I don't think they shoul;d be alloweds in any of Plaza or Via, nor do i think they will be after DOY strikes.

1 star, poll looks good :)

Private_Eye44
26-01-04, 05:24
Originally posted by Bl1nd
whats the point?

the point is that they shouldnt be allowed of enjoy the tradeskillers in plaza 1, cuz they are frigging ANTI CITY

the game is based in that and u ask whats the point

Dude who the hell cares if there anti city! its friggin bull shi* if TG BD TS and Chran cant get any thing built! and why would you enjoy the trade skillers:wtf: [Not Here Thanks - Ulle]

Benjie
26-01-04, 05:30
Dude who the hell cares if there anti city! its friggin bull shi* if TG BD TS and Chran cant get any thing built! and why would you enjoy the trade skillers:wtf: are you ghey or something god damn
I think your playing Neocron wrong.

If you want something built then running into plaza 1 and asking in local is probabally going to be the worst way of going about it.

Here are a few tips.

#1. If you need pokes, Use Trade Channel and ask "Is anybody poking in plaza?" I do it and It works better than If I just go to plaza and 'wait' for a poker to come.

#2. Join a good clan. Anybody who needs constructing, researching, or repairing should be able to find that in a clan.

#3. If you don't want to join a clan, use forums and again, the trade channels.

Private_Eye44
26-01-04, 05:34
Benjie lmfao ive been playing neocron since last summer ive been asking on trade chanel and im in 2 PP clan Vengence Rangeres and Cyron Inc. on 2 chars Cyron Inc has practicly every wep (including rares and epic items) they both have all that.
And i have an alt conster TL 203 with 150 tool and with glove

Benjie
26-01-04, 05:59
Benjie lmfao ive been playing neocron since last summer ive been asking on trade chanel and im in 2 PP clan Vengence Rangeres and Cyron Inc. on 2 chars Cyron Inc has practicly every wep (including rares and epic items) they both have all that.
And i have an alt conster TL 203 with 150 tool and with glove
then why do you care if you can't get into plaza?

HAHA OWNED BY ME!!!

Private_Eye44
26-01-04, 06:02
Originally posted by Benjie
then why do you care if you can't get into plaza?

HAHA OWNED BY ME!!!

lmfao there is no Resser or Conster in P2 [ edited for violation of the forum rules - flaming ]

Marx
26-01-04, 06:05
lmfao there is no Resser or Conster in P2

Have you tried talking to these people?

I move when asked nicely.

Then again, I'm anti-city anyway.

lmfao there is no Resser or Conster in P2

Hey...

You, me and benjie play this game.

We all post on the forums well enough to show that we play alot.

We all know none of us look like fabio.

So let's not play the 'lol nerd' card.

:rolleyes:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

subsys
26-01-04, 06:09
back to the topic ^^

no they shouldent be allowed in, i think security is too lax as it is now, your anti city for a reason ffs, because you are against what the CA is all about. if your anti CA why the hell should you be allowed into the heart of the city their domain and therfore everything you are suposed to be fighting against.

im really not sure why people play rpgs if the have no intention of role playing :rolleyes:

Benjie
26-01-04, 06:11
lmfao there is no Resser or Conster in P2 [ edited ]
this is the dumbest post ever. :rolleyes:

Are you talking about "currently" or what? How the hell can you STATE that there is no ressor or constructor in plaza 2 PERIOD?

Judge
26-01-04, 18:05
Dude who the hell cares if there anti city! its friggin bull shi* if TG BD TS and Chran cant get any thing built! and why would you enjoy the trade skillers [ edited ]

Bloody hell, stop with the insane amount of homophobic flaming vibes you are giving out here.

I also think that you aren't playing this mmoRPg right if you think that terrorists, criminals and fanatic cultists should be allowed into the center of a city which is ruled by a dictatorship who hates the said parties.

ezza
26-01-04, 18:10
tbh ill be happy when BD/CS/TG aint allowed in the city, i like the outlaw/ganster/trouble causer status its teh win.

and as marx says people will move to other locations if you ask em, i know on my poker happily runs around the city when im on him.

and i cant belive that you are unable to find a constructer and resser, hmm if theres a shortage i might start watching the tradeskill chat closer on saturn and log my resser and constructer on when needed.

[TgR]KILLER
26-01-04, 18:10
don't see why.. most CS TG etc all meet up in P2 nowadays.. finaly getting the ppl to spread some more..

and on my Sat nub Monkey i can still stand in the middle of P1 ( infront of medi ( no not behind the terms )) without getting my ass blasted off.. and she's BD

ezza
26-01-04, 18:12
Originally posted by [TgR]KILLER
don't see why.. most CS TG etc all meet up in P2 nowadays.. finaly getting the ppl to spread some more..

and on my Sat nub Monkey i can still stand in the middle of P1 ( infront of medi ( no not behind the terms )) without getting my ass blasted off.. and she's BD cos you a nooblet and non clanned and proberbly dont have -99 CA symp like Mr Decor he does:p

Judge
26-01-04, 18:12
It is tempting to make a Poker/Conster/Repairer dude and stand in Pepper Park and Plaza 3 doing tradeskills. I think it would be quite good business. :)

Lucjan
26-01-04, 18:49
Originally posted by Psycho Killa
Hell if i decided to become a droner one day I would construct in pepper park without safe zones.

Why kill a tradeskiller? Thats one less person you have to count on when the server pop is low and you cant find anyone.

I would be very happy if more people would think like that, but most of them - from my experience at least - realize it too late.

Psyco Groupie
26-01-04, 18:55
[ edited for violation of the forum rules - mmm, flaming spam ]

Private_Eye44
30-01-04, 00:22
Originally posted by subsys
back to the topic ^^

no they shouldent be allowed in, i think security is too lax as it is now, your anti city for a reason ffs, because you are against what the CA is all about. if your anti CA why the hell should you be allowed into the heart of the city their domain and therfore everything you are suposed to be fighting against.

im really not sure why people play rpgs if the have no intention of role playing :rolleyes:

dude Neocron is not life its so *** that we cant go in there just to get spells, imps, and tools

Marx
30-01-04, 01:18
dude Neocron is not life its so *** that we cant go in there just to get spells, imps, and tools

Oh, we can't pick all this stuff up in Pepper Park?

Or the Outzone?

Or MB?

Or TH?

Or TG?

:rolleyes:

t0tt3
30-01-04, 01:18
Plz dont peeekaaaay the noob with all your flames.

Hint: Use TRADE CHANNEL :rolleyes:

Private_Eye44
04-02-04, 00:55
Originally posted by Judge
Bloody hell, stop with the insane amount of homophobic flaming vibes you are giving out here.

I also think that you aren't playing this mmoRPg right if you think that terrorists, criminals and fanatic cultists should be allowed into the center of a city which is ruled by a dictatorship who hates the said parties.

i can tell i sit in p2 when im on looking for conster or resser ive asked for 2 hrs before i got my gun built HYGH WILL NOT TELL YOU HIS LVL OR CONST FOR YOU

Rade
04-02-04, 01:00
You can easily move around in P1 and even use the genereps.
Just dont stand still in front of a guard for a long time. I dont see
the problem.

shodanjr_gr
04-02-04, 01:05
imho all non city people (that DOES NOT include BD and TS they are still city residents) should not be allowed inside the city (kos to copbots and stuff). But not just yet, since the current faction population unbalance doesnt allow for tradeskillers in all faction HQs so getting that poke u need would be ubah hard. But with DoY definetely!!!!

Rade
04-02-04, 01:07
And, as has been stated over and over, CONNECT THE DAMN
SEWERS.