PDA

View Full Version : tank/PE theory on PvP

Mr Friendly
25-01-04, 08:30
dar dar, just cuz im bored & cuz of how long it took "Ran" to close my last thread on me tellin u guys im auctioning my account soon..........ive decided to make this thread cuz im bored :)

this is a TEST, to see how long it takes a mod to close this thread :p

less count...

Mr Friendly
25-01-04, 08:33
3 mins...

BombShell
25-01-04, 08:33
thaymight just ban ur account and make it useless to sell if u keep it up

Drake6k
25-01-04, 08:34
You should be banned.

Mr Friendly
25-01-04, 08:37
i dont blame the mods for slackin this bad as they dont get paid to be a mod, but still.....when guys post spam threads or just whine threads, they need to delete em quick-like since the whiner is just gunna keep whining or the spammer will see that it took em a while so he'll continue (which isnt what im doin, ive never done spam threads & this one is just a test cuz im a curious biscuit :P)

BombShell
25-01-04, 08:38
well its also the fact u know its wrong

Mr Friendly
25-01-04, 08:42
why did the guy & his girl in swordfish do those killings ?

it was wrong yea, but it served a purpose. (he killed terrorists)
refer to the top of my signature below as a reference to my statement :D

BombShell
25-01-04, 08:52
well i do. with a attutude like that u think ur will be on his list.

taking 1 xtreme to another. comparing a guy from swordfish who killed to save everyone. and spam to get a answear to prove a point. any diffrences.

Mr Friendly
25-01-04, 08:53
do u even know what saint peter did that has made him so well-known?

Mr Friendly
25-01-04, 08:57
16 mins...

Mr Friendly
25-01-04, 09:08
37 mins...

as i thought. Id assume that working for free is sumthin u'd be dedicated to....obviously its not or u guys are losin interest..... :\
man, seems now not only players are losin interst in the game, but also mods :\
DoY must come soon :O :)

Q`alooaith
25-01-04, 09:12
Originally posted by Mr Friendly
37 mins...

as i thought. Id assume that working for free is sumthin u'd be dedicated to....obviously its not or u guys are losin interest..... :\
man, seems now not only players are losin interst in the game, but also mods :\
DoY must come soon :O :)

FFS guy, they have real live's too.. you know outside of neocron.. with like less than 20 people on and very few post's I doute anyone will stop you..

But if and when a mod come's see's this, you know your looking at a temp ban.. maybe worse.. Hell they had to close your other thread so fast cause what you where trying to do broke the rules..

So since your leaving soon, please leave on a good note, not on a bad one..

Dribble Joy
25-01-04, 10:04
Just to spite you, I bet they are leaving it alone.

Also, most if not all the mods are english/european, so they won't be awake now.

Ulle
25-01-04, 10:44
Ahhh, this seems to be a nice quiet thread, shame it includes 3 deadly sins, Spam, Powerposting and the arrogance that thinks we care about your so called "test".

For the above Reasons, Thread Closed.