PDA

View Full Version : Canyon Raid

ezza
25-01-04, 06:04
well tonight after fighting the mercs and beating them, we went to MB, killed a few people but no mercs show up, so we hear TG are hacking back grant of TT, so we head there give the TG a owning, then gather the force for a raid on the canyon itself.

after killing some outside(damn i love my devourer:D )a few headed inside, to be greeted by a large TG force, i went on a suicide attack with my dev, but got taken down(as you see in the screenies :lol:

just though id post some of the shots i took, just for fun more than anything;)

http://ezzaneocron.20megsfree.com/images/tgfun.jpg
http://ezzaneocron.20megsfree.com/images/tgfun2.jpg http://ezzaneocron.20megsfree.com/images/tgfun3.jpg http://ezzaneocron.20megsfree.com/images/tgfun4.jpg http://ezzaneocron.20megsfree.com/images/tgfun5.jpg

the last shot shows a portion of the nice little army awaiting us, not been on a raid in a while cos of the over powerment of the guards, but with a large portion of cartel on, we went for some fun, might of died but was funny as hell:)

SypH
25-01-04, 06:09
Its a pity all faction raids werent like that. Rather than one or two people pissing about and killing nubs, have large forces of hig level players fighting against another large force. A plus is if you manage to hold back the enemy there's all those belts to hack:) Shame Im quitting TG......after the shit I keep hearing over faction chat recently Im taking the last of my TG alts out to another faction.

TheGreatMilenko
25-01-04, 06:09
lol funny u takin the screeny when yer dead musta been great fun :P

ezza
25-01-04, 06:10
Originally posted by TheGreatMilenko
lol funny u takin the screeny when yer dead musta been great fun :P dont normally get a change when im alive cos im fighting, your point being?

VetteroX
25-01-04, 06:26
I had a good time in the op wars, but just learned that TG are just as cowardly as City mercs... huddeling around the guards instead of comming out into the open to fight. We on the other hand charged right in with guards shooting us and all. Please remove or weaken the guards so cowardice such as this cannot continue... if a faction cant dfend thier HQ, they dont deserve to keep it.

Birkoff
25-01-04, 06:27
DAM THAT FORTH PICTURE LOOKS SEXY!!!!!!!11oneoneone

nice story :) We're trying to do it on pluto

/edit

Yea that picture is fucking awsome.... Who said the engine sucks

(bar crashing on me every 10 minutes but thats jsut me)

HumphreY
25-01-04, 06:41
I must point out that the nightly raid of TG by the Cartel + BD was not as efficient as the raid done couple of hours earlier by the Templars. The TT successfully occupied the TG HQ and took out all the defenders. And the opposition was at least equally tough.

The final ending of the Cartel-raid comes like the defenders drove the BD back to grant and hacked the op back on their way. But the TG Clans are stupid enough starting mobbing each other while trying to hack Grant. Before this I still had some faith in TG that they might put up some resistance against the BD/TT reign on saturn one day.

But that illusion died tonight..TG is split up not only clanwise but also politically. Definitely the last time I helped TG in a konflict...they really should get their homework done internally...

Anyway.. funny night. Well fought.

SypH
25-01-04, 06:50
Originally posted by VetteroX
I had a good time in the op wars, but just learned that TG are just as cowardly as City mercs... huddeling around the guards instead of comming out into the open to fight. We on the other hand charged right in with guards shooting us and all. Please remove or weaken the guards so cowardice such as this cannot continue... if a faction cant dfend thier HQ, they dont deserve to keep it. Translated "Please make it easier for me to PK nubs"

;)

Morris
25-01-04, 06:56
The first raid was more successful, but the second was just as fun (even though I didn't make it out the second time around :D )

I do agree with Vet that the guards need a bit of toning down, though. As it is you simply cannot raid the canyon/TH/MB without a PPU and have a reasonable chance of success, and while having a PPU is nice I don't like depending on them.

EDIT: Noobs? I only saw maybe 2 noobs during the two raids (not counting the LE chars who ran around talking trash and spying), the rest were high level chars who came for, and got, a fight. Which was the whole idea.

Sundiver
25-01-04, 07:02
Great shots! *thumbs up*

Zanathos
25-01-04, 07:18
Are you insane? the third screenshot kicks ass! a tank commin out of an explosion with flame thrower blazin away!

Im saving that screenshot ^_^

PreX
25-01-04, 08:00
yea that was fun =)

thanks to bd/tt for this fight.

it was fun outside. alot of BD/TT and some Rhinos.

BTW: Nice shots ;)

Drake6k
25-01-04, 08:35
Very nice pics

BombShell
25-01-04, 08:37
hehe ezza nice to see u with a dev :)

Ralendil
25-01-04, 09:06
Originally posted by Morris
EDIT: Noobs? I only saw maybe 2 noobs during the two raids (not counting the LE chars who ran around talking trash and spying), the rest were high level chars who came for, and got, a fight. Which was the whole idea.

thanks for this

you are the first one that doesn't call "noob" all their ennemies :)
Nice to see that !!!!!!

But that illusion died tonight..TG is split up not only clanwise but also politically. Definitely the last time I helped TG in a konflict...they really should get their homework done internally...

There's internal war between ASEN and other TG clans....

To thanks us for helping them at grant they have killed all by activating turrets against all TG here...

@ Ezza: It isn't because you are dead you have right to take a screenshot of me that show only half of me :mad:
:p
I am happy to have ennemies like you or TT (even if I lose belts :p). I hope TG faction will make union to give you the challenge you want ;)
For now... I think you can laught at us and our internal problems :(
Even if some of us want to give you this challenge... (remember CRP, i was there ^^)

EDIT for those who think all TGs are stayed near their guards...
I have died outside... ^^ (i am a little impulsive :p and was thinking there was ppu behind me ^^ )

And there was a battle outside...
A good battle where's all TGs have fought together.... I hope it won't be the last... (very quick ^^ the battle)

s0liduS
25-01-04, 09:46
lol man... listen the bs I saw was so annoying... i swear.and besides TG is gunna be even more underpowered now because of a factional civil war. it's pretty lame but more peeps to kill and competition for me and my clan :O

Nash_Brigham
25-01-04, 11:04
Originally posted by s0liduS
lol man... listen the bs I saw was so annoying... i swear.and besides TG is gunna be even more underpowered now because of a factional civil war. it's pretty lame but more peeps to kill and competition for me and my clan :O :wtf: 8|

Valkyrie
25-01-04, 13:51
You're having an civil war? Goddam sort yourself out, this is becoming boring.

WebShock
25-01-04, 15:28
asen should move to crahn or something. if they want to be anti city and fight tg at least take your crew with you so you can jump start another faction

Psyco Groupie
25-01-04, 15:59
cant wait for th to become a faction op

Sundiver
25-01-04, 16:06
Originally posted by Psyco Groupie
cant wait for th to become a faction op

Some people are quitting the game now because of that. Me personally, I look forward to the update, and have decided to just wait and see how it plays out.

Psyco Groupie
25-01-04, 16:59
quiting ? lol

TH HQ will be in doy ...

so why quit ? .. w-anchors

Mr_Snow
25-01-04, 17:33
TH has been some peoples in game home since the beginning of retail and they dont appreciate KK making them move to DOY even if thats not what they want to do which is understandable.

And the TT raid didnt have even half the defenders that the BD one did and was hardly efficient as I was able to stand around talking to a mate of mine who only plays saturn these days and nobody killed him, I was LEd so I couldnt be killed.

I have to say Im surprised at how weak the TG guards are now compared to other faction guards which is probably a good thing as it makes raiding possible.

Oh and Ill be impressed by TT and BD raids if and when they can raid and hold TH for any length of time.

trigger hurt
25-01-04, 17:40
The problem with Twilight Gaurdian on saturn are these:

1- One clan thinks they should own the entire map, even though they can't defend one outpost against one clan, let alone take on a full-scale war against the 3 strongest factions on the server (cm/bd/tt)

2- One clan thinks it best to work with one of their sworn enemy factions. Many times those same enemies will show up at an op fight or a raid to lend a helping hand to them.

robinitnow
25-01-04, 17:49
what he has not said is that his idea of a fair fight is 5 lev 55+ gyes on one lev 17 spy.

I died over 10 times just trying to get out of the f***ing place

but I gained 2 con levels;)

edit: what gard problem thay were standing around scraching them selves most of the time.

Ralendil
25-01-04, 21:11
Originally posted by Mr_Snow

I have to say Im surprised at how weak the TG guards are now compared to other faction guards which is probably a good thing as it makes raiding possible.

Oh and Ill be impressed by TT and BD raids if and when they can raid and hold TH for any length of time.

Totally agree... but I am not against...
the new guards forbid all pvp...

have you tried MB guards ?
have you tried the CA guards ?

imagine all TH bots will be CA guards.... and all turrets same...

I think if they don't raise the power of the news gards it won't be easy to take back TH...

I would really be happy if the old guard would return. But make them not warn ennemies runner... they should kill them without a warning...
It is only that that makes the guard too bad... they just warn...

HumphreY
26-01-04, 12:34
Try to fuck a BD guard..they are awesome...especially with their damn flammer..

Gohei
26-01-04, 12:37
Damn i missed the raid.

Would have been fun taking the Devourer for a spin