PDA

View Full Version : Repair nano's

Clive tombstone
24-01-04, 23:00
Ok, Here we go [zips up flame suit "gives thumbs up"] Ok now on to my subject, Ive been my clans primary transporter/Vehicle assaultsman, and Ive also made my PE to the point of almost being pure vehicle skills (IE HC, Repair, VCH etc) and one thing that kinda bugs me is how repair nanos are no longer cloneable :( I Mean I know that if they WERE cloneable, it would mean that vehicles could be indefinatly repaired, with Virtually no price to pay (in NC's) but looking at it this way, How often do you see a repairman, let alone one with a remote repair tool? on uranis I dont see hardly any repr's on at all, but that could be just me. Idea 2 , if the deal to get nano's cloneable again doesnt carry on, why not make them easier to come by? im still working on that. Just my idea, cuz even with 78 barter, its still 2k a clip.

Clive tombstone
25-01-04, 04:02
I know Im not supposed to bump my own thread but just this once K? please people who read this, just sign in and vote please? I just want to see the opinion of the people. it would be nice.:angel:

KramerTheWeird
25-01-04, 04:15
Nanites cost way too much, but if you have a high enough repair skill and get a barterer you can save money using nanites then having ASG repair, ironically. I think they should be cheaper at the very least, and able to repair turrets.

Ghard
25-01-04, 04:20
dont agree on the clonable thing unless u make it so it gives out vwrry little amounts for lots of big junk

however currantaly its to expensive and ure as well just using asg and save time and strain

Cruzbroker
25-01-04, 04:26
Yes yes, but make it hard to clone: TL around 85 and does require alot of crap, recycle is almost the same as selling stuff and buying already..

Also make the gel, grease etc. recyclable .. It doesn't have to be easy and moneysaving.