PDA

View Full Version : Doy neptune things changed?

Psycho Killa
24-01-04, 21:42
Ok its been like a month since ive seen a neptune post so why not :D

Ok now that safe zones are being removed from most places has this destroyed all chances of neptune?

It still would be nice to have

1) No safe zones not even bars or headquarters.

2) No law enforcer

3) Viable to be a criminal but not without its downsides.

4) Different drop rules (no hacking no safe slot)

So any word on this from anyone that can comment?

Also if this is something that will be discussed with "the list" feel free to close this post.

I just figure the list will cover specifics of DoY itself and not servers etc.

ezza
24-01-04, 21:45
i heard some things that may make it possible to be the bad guy again etc...however as its not confirmed and it was stuff i heard dont want to say, but its possible that things could be on the up.

i guess we will find out when the list comes out, if shit goes down on the list that makes it fun to pk then with the removal of the safe area(apart from the HQs) then it could be that neptune dont have to arrive

oh yeah and this thread will proberbly get hammered:D

WebShock
24-01-04, 21:48
there just is no compromising with some of you is there?

you ask for stuff, you get most of it and it still isnt enough? lol geez

how can there be another server when the ones we do have are like... almost dead on a average.

you got the no LE after level 30
you got the no safe zone.

whats the point of a drop if there is no hacking? pointless.

forget about neptune man. if you dont like the game as it is, quit. go to fomk or swg lol.

ezza
24-01-04, 21:53
ffs web this is twice today ive had to agree with you:mad:

Psycho Killa
24-01-04, 21:55
How about if you dont want neptune you shut the hell up and dont respond since it doesnt matter to you? If they open a neptune server the only way it will affect you is because youll be playing by yourself since everyone will leave the other servers in favor for neptune.

Ive been waiting for neptune for ALMOST TWO FUCKING YEARS buddy.

1) Headquarters and bars will be new lame spots. Theyre wont be pepper park zone battle theyre will be bar zoning fights and headquarter fights

2) Now its impossible to raid someones headquarter if you ask me its retarded. Its a hell of alot of fun to attack and to defend a headquarter.

3) The law enforcer sure theirs some changes but this is just a feature I would still like to see if neocron ever expands to a new server.

Im not asking for a server right this minute I mean if neocron gets popular with Doy and they have enough population to expand.

WebShock
24-01-04, 21:58
@ ezza: LMFAO...

@psycho... cry me a river man.
i wanna marry jenny mcarthy so bad i can taste it. do you think she will go for a nc junkie with a low end job? NO...

hows it feel to want? ur whining dude.

Psycho Killa
24-01-04, 21:59
Maybe you could compare the two if jenny mcarthy was promising me a blow job for 2 years to keep me supporting her.

Incase you didnt notice I was just ASKING about if plans have changed thats all.

Also I can compromise it would just be nice to know if this is a compromise for neptune or a change they felt neccesary for the game.

t0tt3
24-01-04, 22:04
Give the bad guys some other penalty....

More cost to GR or NEXT inactive all your GR:s?
REMOVE!!!!! the 5 item drop when u have BAD sl...

The LE lvl 30 fix YAAAAAY best fix ever :)

WebShock
24-01-04, 22:13
hey MJS made the insinuation that he was gonna have a neutral gr put into the desert racetrack a month or so ago too and that hasnt happened yet. there was a poll stickied by mjs himself.

things have to take their course. there isnt going to be a neptune. heave you any idea how hard it is to maintain a game server and how much the link to the internet is?

its not cheap man. not at all. remember kk is a business and another server is just not the answer. hell i support killing a 4 slot server and merging the characters with another server, that way we can have a population boost.

Psycho Killa
24-01-04, 22:28
I support a merging also perhaps you didnt read or take in everything I said since I mentioned if we get a population boost with doy.

All I want is to here that neptune isnt coming out from someone official not someone who has nothing to do with kk and has absolutely no idea what there plans are.

We have been promised neptune even recently he said neptune will come out no matter what even if it meant merging existing servers.

Originally posted by WebShock
things have to take their course. there isnt going to be a neptune. heave you any idea how hard it is to maintain a game server and how much the link to the internet is?

Obviously kk can manage it or they would have killed one of the servers by now.

This is with a relatively low subscirber count I dont see how it would be hard for them to throw up another server if there subscriber base tripled.

I see no point for you to even be posting this negative crap anyways. I wont "compromise" or be happy until I am told by a kk employee that the removal of safezones was intended as a compromise or if they flat out say there is no hope for neptune.

Shadow Dancer
24-01-04, 22:35
I don't understand, what would be the point of neptune?

I mean, we're gonna get less safezones and there's the LE thing. Will neptune have no safeslot? If that's the case, does that little difference really warrant an entire new server?

Or are their more unique things that will happen in Neptune?

Gotterdammerung
24-01-04, 22:38
as MJS said, there will be an announcement before the end of January regarding DOY. Regarding "Neptune", any thread you saw here was started by players, not any Reakktor official. There is nothing stopping anyone from making a thread about a "neptune" server so feel free to discuss it till your hearts content, but I think if in the future there is to be any announcement on an official level it's most likely to be well after the implementation of DOY.

So as I said, be patient. If you were promised an announcement before January's end I'm sure you'll get it.

BTW, if you want to have a "Neptune" discussion feel free to open a thread but leave out any DOY references as there is no need to confuse people