PDA

View Full Version : game crashes help

Da KillaH
24-01-04, 18:30
Hi,
I have only just got Neocron and I am havings problems running it, when i start Neocron and i press a key it crashes in game :confused:

\\Fényx//
24-01-04, 18:32
Any key or is it arrow keys and the numberpad ?

J. Folsom
24-01-04, 18:35
Does this happen when you press one of the arrow keys? Because that's a known bug, it's caused by the ATI Taskbar Icon and/or TeamSpeak and their hotkey options.

Anyway to fix that, either disable the hotkeys for all programs you've got running, or don't use arrow keys for movement.

EDIT: In case you don't know how to change your key configuration, when you start up Neocron and you're at the log in screen, press options there, then click control, you'll be able to change your key configuration.

Da KillaH
24-01-04, 18:41
Originally posted by \\Fényx//
Any key or is it arrow keys and the numberpad ?

yeah the foward keys

sw1tch
24-01-04, 18:42
You can also try turning off num lock, and dont press print screen / pause.

Da KillaH
24-01-04, 18:43
Originally posted by J. Folsom
Does this happen when you press one of the arrow keys? Because that's a known bug, it's caused by the ATI Taskbar Icon and/or TeamSpeak and their hotkey options.

Anyway to fix that, either disable the hotkeys for all programs you've got running, or don't use arrow keys for movement.

EDIT: In case you don't know how to change your key configuration, when you start up Neocron and you're at the log in screen, press options there, then click control, you'll be able to change your key configuration.

Thanx im gona try that