PDA

View Full Version : 7 Days left and counting

YoDa-UK
24-01-04, 11:40
We have 7 days left for KK to announce the full feature list coming with BDOY, but not really 7 days, more likely it should come in a weekday.

So what do people think will come, what will be new to the game, or are people just thinking it will be a few little extras and some so called improved graphics?

What about how they will add in DOY city, do you think it will be just walk through the Gate's and zone into say a outzone station style area and then into the city from there, or do you think it will be a almost mirror image of the NC map "wastelands" that we have now, for me i hope its a whole new map to explore and new mobs to fight and places of interest to visit, if its just a zone into the other city it will be shit.

So your thoughts, and KK don't let us down and not post that list here this week please, a lot of people are counting on BDOY to revamp this game, myself included.

Mumblyfish
24-01-04, 11:41
BALEETED!

WebShock
24-01-04, 11:44
who cares if they dont announce? will it cause mass suicides? no

i hope they dont announce so that i can enjoy watching niddhog own all the massive whining on here. all the usual crybabies can get banned or something and give us a break from reading their nonsense.

shodanjr_gr
24-01-04, 11:58
This thread is gona get sooooooo nuked!

Artie
24-01-04, 12:00
Originally posted by WebShock
who cares if they dont announce? will it cause mass suicides?

yes.

&_&

VetteroX
24-01-04, 12:35
I care because we were PROMISED a lot of info by the end of January, its more the promose from the company that counts to me... when you make a PROMISE you keep it, come hell or high water, if you dont think you can, you dont make it in the first place.

maggotcorpse
24-01-04, 12:45
lalala surprise surprise ...

We got some Days left ... so start such Threads when the "Deadline" has passed and there are no Infos. I think we will get those Infos in the next Days ... if not ... OMG ... who cares? o_O

I dont think he want to piss off his Customers with Promises he cant hold :D

WebShock
24-01-04, 14:03
dude, lol

they been promising doy since april of last year!!!!!

get over it, find something to take up your time like playing the fucking game you are always complaining about.

ezza
24-01-04, 14:05
Originally posted by WebShock
dude, lol

they been promising doy since april of last year!!!!!

get over it, find something to take up your time like playing the fucking game you are always complaining about. dont normally agree with webshock,but im with him on this one, hell ive not even though about it until i saw this post, i prefere to head in game and have some fun rather than wonder when the list is gonna come

Deanus_willis
24-01-04, 14:33
Get over it..
counting down wont make it come any sooner. In fact posts like these are gonna make them wait till the last minute to piss you off

O_o

Benjie
24-01-04, 14:41
I'm with webshock.

Anyway, BDoY will be BDoY, not BenjieDoY, not DuderDoY, not QuatumDeltaDoY, not YoDa-UKDoY. It will be what it will be, enjoy it or don't.

After all it's only a computer game. :rolleyes:

t0tt3
24-01-04, 15:19
A spam thread cant w8 until "6 days left and counting" :D

Gotterdammerung
24-01-04, 15:27
MJS has said that you'll know before January is over. Please be patient.

Nidhogg
24-01-04, 15:27
Give them a week.

N