PDA

View Full Version : Why do you stay with your clan?

Ehyuko
24-01-04, 08:36
Just a question, I'm interested in seeing the reasons people stick with the clans they're in as I've heard some... interesting... reasons for people who've switched.

Edit: If there isn't an appropriate choice above please post one below.

Shadow Dancer
24-01-04, 08:40
I love my can. I love the people(most) in it. I have so much fun with them. I just wish they were online more. :p

I mean, I really hate the whole PIMP theme. Carinth knows that, :p. I hate the faction, I think it's silly. Prostitutes and pimps? Yea ok. :rolleyes:

But i just love the people in my clan too much. Almost each one brings something special to the clan, personality-wise.

Anyways, would be nice if we had more apus. :lol:

Anyways, I voted Loyalty and Clanmates.

Sometimes the action is lacking, but it's picking up alot lately.

WebShock
24-01-04, 11:33
we are all friends. the leadership, the fights.

mostly the cool people in it. Templars have a lot of mature and very friendly people in it. regardless of what your nc persona is, when i jump on templar ts, you dont hear the usual immature idiocy i found on other not to be names ts servers.

most of all its a great resource. We have everything we need and I trust a lot of the people there.

Mumblyfish
24-01-04, 11:38
The people in SXR are fantastic. Best bunch of people I've ever met. Smart, witty, generous, and all those other crazy superlatives. Yep, they apply. I know SXR has recently developed a reputation of being generally bad peoples, but it's nothing more than the minority ruining our name. Thankfully, that minority has (for the most part) gone, leaving in it's place a collection of possibly the best blokes in the game.

Oh, and I idolise people like Fatty Fred, FN, Coo... and even you, Ehyuko. And there's nothing I'd ever hate more than to appear disloyal to any of them.

Candaman
24-01-04, 11:54
Clan mates, Action, Loyalty Sure i could get action somewhere else but it wouldn't be as fun without the clan i'm in.

P.S. Dark r teh win

P.P.S. Too many scots in the game =P

Nash_Brigham
24-01-04, 12:52
Being new, there really isn't a response I can fill in yet. I jsut joined my clan not more than a week ago. The reason I stay is because I am new, and so far, they have been giving me the support I basically need as a newer player. And I think, at least IMO, they like the ideas I am bringing with me, and the great interest I have in the RP aspect of the game. So far, i ahven't been given any reason not to trust them, however, the time zone difference between me and them is making it somewhat difficult, but hopefully we can get things worked out.

superfresh
24-01-04, 13:55
I know most of my clanmates in real life so its a no brainer. The others we picked up along the way and it's almost like we know them in RL (even though they are across the globe). Fun players who don't get cranky when they get killed and don't get cocky when they've killed someone. They're great guys and don't take anything too seriously. I have a tough time imagining anyone leaving our clan, and its been around over a year now. I would've voted for both "clanmates" and "loyalty" but that wasn't an option.

J. Folsom
24-01-04, 14:00
All of those options!

... Or wait, does it count if you're a one man clan? :p

Valkyrie
24-01-04, 14:03
Quite a few of the Templars I've played with for months now since NCCC, and I've been in clans with Babes and Legend since near the start of retail. There a lot of good people both in character and ability in Templars. I only wish TG/FA would start op wars once more.

garyu69
24-01-04, 14:03
eXo just is the best clan you can ask for.

Everyone in the clan is great and everyone helps each other.
Everyone gets to know each other too because we are always on Ventrillo or on the chat on our forum.

eXo > all

MegaCorp
24-01-04, 14:16
This is a game, so fun is paramount. The only part of the game I really enjoy is fights, so logging on and being able to participate in some action reasonably soon is extremely important. But the people I am with is also very important. So ... if the clan ceases to be involved in Op fights, and I can find no way to change that, then its time to move on to a more active clan ... because I cant see paying a monthly fee for a game that is no longer really fun to play. On the other hand, if the clan is active, but I do not fit in well, then that too could motivate leaving.

Spook

ezza
24-01-04, 14:24
hmm stay with my clan cos cartel = teh win;)

also the people in the clan are cool, im sure people outside of the clan proberbly think certain members are complete assholes, but being in the clan you realise they aint that at all.

the outwar action of late has been awesome, the Pking i do would happen weather i was in cartel or not.

many of the guys in the clan are people i respect for being top of there class, like element[], -=blade=-, Bombshell, Zoneseek(on any of his chars) there all people i used to think were good long time before i joined this clan so now im in the clan with them its cool.

*i could of named more but i dont think i need to name the whole clan here :lol:

one other thing, proberbly not a issue on pluto, but there are only 2 clans in BD worth mentioning Cartel and Blood titans, i was in titans before cartel and the problem was a lot of the time they spoke german cos most of them are german, cos i felt a bit out of it there, so cartel is perfect i can understand them:)

Dazist
24-01-04, 14:36
Staying because of reallife friends also its the only way to share rarepools & other stuff among group of people which really annoys me.

cRazy2003
24-01-04, 14:57
cos i own my clan and no one can be bothered to take over :p
but i still really like my clanmates and the fact ive got someone to rely on and go hunting with etc :D

Ozambabbaz
24-01-04, 15:00
ticked the top 4 choices, cuz i'm a communistic anarchist with a heart