PDA

View Full Version : Well, here`s the average BD spy day...

SorkZmok
24-01-04, 07:09
Ok here we go.
The clan is bored and those evil Tsunamis are hiding behing flamers, so we decide "Yey! Lets go kick some asses at Cycrow!" Ok, here we go.
Genrep to Cycrow, we own the CRP room atm! How cool is that? Well apart from that dumb tsunami cock whe genreps in again and again and again talkin shit to us. Well we decide to ignore him and make a nice little fire out of his about 100 dogtags. habg out at that fireplace, kill some Tsunamis and others here and there. Then we get bored, the enemy seems to be scared.
Hmm...what to do now? New Idea! Lets hit the Military Base! Loads of evil enemies out there! So we genrep to the battle dome, fear any enemy for 5 mins till SI is gone and we got our team ready.
Run to J_01, that takes about 5 minutes.
We meet up again at that bunker, shoot those evil pro CA noobs. Run up the MB and watch the entrance. Wait for some enemies. Wait some more time. Finally we shoot some "friendly" CM just to let CM know we are around. But they wont't show up. So i decide to genrep back to my nice littly appartment right in the middle of NC cause i'm running low on drugs anyway. Genrep to NC. Buy some drugs. Enter pp1. Get killed due to a monk who uses holy parashock halo.
Then, 5 minutes later, right after i managed to sort all those drugs in my inventory again, i get a message that our op is getting hacked.
Ok, lots of confusion i have to say. Finally i think i know where to go, genrep there but meet no allies. Not even some enemies! Instead of all that and the lack of turrets inside the op, i enter the underground to check how many enemies are online atm.
I enter the UG stealthed btw. So the synch is gone and i am stuck inside the UG between a gatlin MK3 and a stun turret. The stun is placed right behind the ladder of course, cause this way you got NO CHANCE of getting out again. So i stealth, tell my clan not to enter the UG ever again and then die.
Well ok, here we go. Back at Plaza 2. Getting poked once again. And hell, i'm so fucking tired of pvp right now. So i start to chat about all the shit that happened to me but buess what?

Before i can`t even finish my little story i get an "Outpost Xy is getting hacked onoz!" message. So i get up and check who might be around to help me. Oh, fuck, i'm all alone. But its so late, i bet it's just some lame spy who's got nothing to do. So i drug up, buff up, stealth and genrep into the op underground. But shit! A stun turret right behind the ladder and a MK3 gatlin in front of me! So i try to run outside and damn! Theres 4 of em! So i stealth again and run away. "Second level hacked!" i get then. So i think "Fuck it!", recast my shelter, hit stealth and run into the hack room. And guess what! I kill the hacker! Stealth again and try to get out again. I get up the stairs, manage to leave the op. Then! My stealth run out. For 1 second. And right the second my stealth wears off, i get hit by a FA turret. A turret thats a fucking mile away. DAMN! I stealth again and run for my life. But no chance at all. The TH turret is up on some hill thats about 10 miles away, so i die. To a fucking turret.After i killed a hacker with 3 more ppl after me.
I then get told i'm a fucking idiot, haha!

nonamebrandeggs
24-01-04, 07:15
I'm confused... You GRed into your own OP but there were hostile turrets there? Even though you owned the OP?

Morris
24-01-04, 07:29
He's talking about the Tech Haven sentry turrets that are around OPs like Redrock. They see you from a mile away and have an excellent field of view. Prior to the mega guard boost patch they were only good for a nice massage, but now they actually hurt :mad:

petek480
24-01-04, 07:30
Originally posted by Morris
He's talking about the Tech Haven sentry turrets that are around OPs like Redrock. They see you from a mile away and have an excellent field of view. Prior to the mega guard boost patch they were only good for a nice massage, but now they actually hurt :mad:
Actually the turrets outside TH didn't get a boost in damage, only there ranks were raised.

MayhemMike
24-01-04, 07:53
I think they did pete O_o

nonamebrandeggs
24-01-04, 10:11
They definately did, atleast the ones on the south entrances o_O. Took my next epic vehicle down to 75% just driving in there.

XanX
24-01-04, 11:10
yeah brain, those evul tsunamis are well evul.

well, in a moment of indiocy, the lamers were at it again, and we got Zerged all over the place last night.

But BD is fun, at least you can pvp with most factions, cus they are ALL red :D

Candaman
24-01-04, 11:15
RANK BOOST = DMG BOOST

SorkZmok
24-01-04, 13:15
Originally posted by nonamebrandeggs
I'm confused... You GRed into your own OP but there were hostile turrets there? Even though you owned the OP?
No, that was a part that belonged to some other story i was complaining about.

God, i was so fucking wasted last night i can hardly remember that i wrote this fucking post lol. :p
And its written down so confusing. Like i forgot how i started the sentence when i wrote its end....

MY HEAD HURTS SO BAD RIGHT NOW!

SorkZmok
24-01-04, 13:17
Btw, some other thing that pisses me off. How the fucking hell can a hacker succesfully hack an op AFTER HE GOT SHOT? Thats so weird.

petek480
24-01-04, 18:08
Originally posted by Candaman
RANK BOOST = DMG BOOST
Well all I know is the ones around redrock were'nt boosted or at least not that much. They hardly do any damage to my pe.

lullysing
24-01-04, 21:03
What i start to find more and more lame is all this "Evil this, evil that" .

Say it like it is man, or invent something that will make sense.

Don't say : " Black dragons are evil"
Say : "Them black dragons got my HOs hooked on beast, and I had to pay for detox, motherfucker!"

Don't say: "Tsunamis are evil"
Say : " YEah, and them bitches were so soporific in bed i figured a little amazon woman in them wouldn't hurt!"

See what i mean? Make it real ffs.

nonamebrandeggs
24-01-04, 21:04
Cityadmin made my babies into mutants.

omg rp skillz?

Possessed
24-01-04, 21:08
no one cares lully, not everyone rps... stop trying to make me play the game you enjoy, and let me play the game I enjoy.

ezza
24-01-04, 21:23
Originally posted by lullysing
What i start to find more and more lame is all this "Evil this, evil that" .

Say it like it is man, or invent something that will make sense.

Don't say : " Black dragons are evil"
Say : "Them black dragons got my HOs hooked on beast, and I had to pay for detox, motherfucker!"

Don't say: "Tsunamis are evil"
Say : " YEah, and them bitches were so soporific in bed i figured a little amazon woman in them wouldn't hurt!"

See what i mean? Make it real ffs.

your dont says = what they are

your says = what they do/did

so really you couldnt replace Bd are evil with what you wrote

maybe "then Black dragon are filty street scum" or whatever

lullysing
24-01-04, 21:40
Originally posted by nonamebrandeggs
Cityadmin made my babies into mutants.

HAHAHA this one's a keeper.

t0tt3
25-01-04, 05:19
RP lesson here or what? :rolleyes: :D

SorkZmok
25-01-04, 11:49
Now let this dumb fucking thread die!

Btw does anyone know what happened to my money that night? I had about 400k i think, next day i was broke with only 11k loeft and no idea where it went.

Ah well anyway, don`t you dare to post! Die, drunkie thread, die!