PDA

View Full Version : My Dev is invisible half the time

Rieper
23-01-04, 23:16
I installed NL Pro (one version ago) and it installed the new item graphics.. but there was some sort of bug.. i ignored it, but now 80, 90% of the time i log on my dev is invisible, and the parts in my cab say Tech of and then a blank space... i know its there because i see it occasionally and when a mate is on my account froma diff machine he sees it.. i reinstalled NL pro (the new one) and still no change.. any ideas? maybe just ignore it till patch?

MayhemMike
23-01-04, 23:16
Ya, same thing happend to a few of my clan mates that had it installed.

Maarten
23-01-04, 23:19
Install the newest NLPro on a fresh Neocron installation?

rob444
23-01-04, 23:55
Why not just use pure neocron?

Birkoff
23-01-04, 23:57
Same thing happens to me, also to city coms and the panel you select to get in/out of apartments.

Mighty Max
24-01-04, 00:19
I think it just flashed my brain how this is caused. Ill do some testing and ill maybe be able to solve that problem in the next week.

It is caused due to a bad timing. Neocron runs in different threads, and therefor some events dont have to be in a specific order, like they do normaly. Ive to check the triggers that installs the Item-Mods some better.

But, i dont know what
Same thing happens to me, also to city coms and the panel you select to get in/out of apartments. means.

Your items disappear when you open citycom?

Rieper
24-01-04, 04:15
like i said, its no major issue, and i do like NL Pro. If you're gonna sort it out, then i'll sit it out till you do :)

Slick
24-01-04, 06:29
[edited for violation of the forum rules]

Rieper
24-01-04, 07:54
bahaha. Your wit is as sharp as your point. Its lucky i have those 500 devourers stashed away for every time i get pwned by spies when i have my dev in a non safe slot eh? :lol:

its good to know you have such great players representing Black dragon ;)

Birkoff
24-01-04, 08:29
Strange, makes perfect sence to me

ZoneVortex
24-01-04, 10:46
Originally posted by Slick
[edited for consistency]

why would you even say that?

vive monsieur rieper !

Candaman
24-01-04, 12:25
i had the same thing with NLPRO and my heal and buffs were missing which screwed me up being a ppu so i went into the items gfx folder and deleted any of them that had the icons i needed. Then NC will replace if needed if not then ur okay

Darth Slayer
24-01-04, 14:03
Originally posted by Slick
[edited for consistency]
Um who are u. I seem to remember not to long ago where I kicked all BD ass at MB with my droner. If we suck what does that make u ?........:p

EDIT :- To be fair to the BD clan involved they did not bring a PPU and where actually kicking ass till I arrived........:angel:

Rieper
24-01-04, 17:02
ok, cool.. wheres the dev model in my NC folder?