PDA

View Full Version : WHOS the BEST PPU

Devils Grace
23-01-04, 20:13
ok ive been all day at work and my boss is out so of course ive spent almost all day in the forums

Since there isnt any good thread (for me) and the old ones almost no one reply back, i was thinking " i got 2 choices""either i go and flame someone, and start a big flamming thibgy or i make a new one" so here it is

who do u think its the best PPU

i know severall on my server like RASP, Herbit, (sam3000 is a joke) and so on, harvey birdman for exemple, but im goin to mention one that he is very very good, not only as a player but also a very very good PPU

DIS is his name ,and u plutonians know him

so whats urs

Shadow Dancer
23-01-04, 20:15
Vampire222

:p

Ok seriously i'd have to say it's Pete the PSI.

Pete is good NOW, which says alot. He wasn't just good in an era when their were like 2 apus, like certain other ovverated ppus. :rolleyes:

Alex The Great
23-01-04, 20:16
Uh Again
Anyways
Pete the psi
Dis
Pk
Mini

Thats about it yea..

\\Fényx//
23-01-04, 20:16
Polarity is/was the best PPU ive seen in action, against him when in GEF/TA and with him on my side in NDA.

St Cuthbert's pretty good aswell from what ive seen of him on saturn while PKing at MB. But Gestra was a right fucking nightmare to take down at Grant |:

Pol over everyone total

Matthew.v.smith
23-01-04, 20:17
Rapax imo

Possessed
23-01-04, 20:18
Pete... hmmm ppu sex

Eddie
23-01-04, 20:19
Originally posted by \\Fényx//
Polarity is/was the best PPU ive seen in action, against him when in GEF/TA and with him on my side in NDA.

St Cuthbert's pretty good aswell from what ive seen of him on saturn while PKing at MB. But Gestra was a right fucking nightmare to take down at Grant |:

Pol over everyone total

My vote for Pol too... whoever screamed for help would get some in the form of Pol.. I remember one time at Soliko where I screamed once..and she came to my aid - in the midst of everyone fighting and spamming.

Eddie

L0KI
23-01-04, 20:22
atm on uranus...

tie between:

DJ
Anton Szandor Levey
Skuld

Cytaur
23-01-04, 20:23
Carinth

Deanus_willis
23-01-04, 20:31
i only know of 3 really good ppu's, the others i see die far too often

TeaLady
Gestra
Eledhbrant

i think they all rule :p

-=Bl@de=-
23-01-04, 20:33
Speed 12

Archeus
23-01-04, 20:34
can we not just link to the previous same thread and let him read that instead?

GT_Rince
23-01-04, 20:34
Me... in my early days when I was in Patriots ;)

Vamp... I used to shout and shout and shout and then help used to arrive.......... in the form of another PPU :D

Best.. hmm. I would have to say Nitro2go who no loner plays. While I was in Gang he would glue himself to me - if I ever died, it was though my own stupidity.

metalangel
23-01-04, 20:36
Dark Lesigin :D

P4mp3rk3
23-01-04, 20:49
stop making bestest threads dammit, I can't handle em anymore :mad:

ZoomZoom
23-01-04, 20:53
Me :p

EvilBlind 86/61 :angel: :lol:

Xizor
23-01-04, 20:57
Uranus:

Anton Szandor Levey (saved my ass more times than I can count today)
Maybe DJ long time no see.

Devils Grace
23-01-04, 21:05
Originally posted by ZoomZoom
Me :p

EvilBlind 86/61 :angel: :lol:

LOL

u drop to fast at cycrow 2 times i saw u there

superfresh
23-01-04, 21:19
Originally posted by metalangel
Dark Lesigin :D

What clan are you in?

Cliffraiser
23-01-04, 21:25
Polarity

best ppu ever and he will stay that. Hes from another skill lvl then anybody.

metalangel
23-01-04, 21:33
Originally posted by superfresh
What clan are you in?

RBR

Trip
23-01-04, 21:39
polarity. Not a doubt in my mind.
you can get an entire clan literally on the little monk and stay alive and keep everyone else up. ITS BEEN DONE!
Imagine you rate todays PPUs from 1-10, Pol would definately hit 42

superfresh
23-01-04, 21:43
RBR

Ahh.

Yep Dark is quality.

metalangel
23-01-04, 22:07
This deserves a o_O

ezza
23-01-04, 22:10
Rasp, herbit, Cora Frost

superfresh
23-01-04, 22:17
This deserves a o_O

Was wondering how you knew him. Carry on.

Agent FunHead
23-01-04, 22:18
I'd have to go with polarity too

Back when i was in GEF we killed their entire army at MCP only one left was polarity & she successfully ressed Tank after tank with at least 15-20 GEF all stood around her shooting.

Best ppuing i have ever seen.

I also would like to mention the time I killed Ginger Magician (Biggest idiot BS talkin PKer on uranus) at CRP with Marty & my SC when he was trying to pk me for over an hour hahahaahha

(Not that I think thats means marty's a great ppu I just think its funny)

BonG

Rith
23-01-04, 22:18
Herbitt <M>
St. Cuthbert
TeaLaDY
Gestra

Herb's the best I've seen by far.

Psycho Killa
23-01-04, 22:21
Polarity was a fucking machine. Anyone who thinks hes overrated needs to get there heads checked.

That guy DID NOT make mistakes.

If he died there was simply nothing that could have been done to keep him alive.

He was also extremely good at keeping people alive.

I have fought both against him and with him.

ServeX
23-01-04, 22:27
Polarity by far. Pete is decent but not compareable to polarity.

CarniFlex
23-01-04, 22:31
Imperium.

With him me and foobar took on 10+ tg at tyron when new dawn still owned most of the map, and won. And it was before I discoverd you have to use the turrets not just throw em on the floor.

Divide
23-01-04, 22:44
Yoshimi

shodanjr_gr
23-01-04, 23:30
From what i remember back at GEF.

Vampire222<all :p

j/k m8, damn the GEF times rocked.

-Demon-
23-01-04, 23:54
Polarity for sure...I know ever knew him to die about twice during well god knows how many op fights most of the time he was running to the gr as he was the only one left alive and get a few more of us up along the way.

Sefran
23-01-04, 23:57
Torn. Cause all his actions i had as a apu/ppu team in the past.

Also Gestra and Eledhbrant wich are very good ppu's.

Birkoff
24-01-04, 00:01
Polarity (as he lived in a world of shit poison and no anti buff till late, he was fucking excellent yes don't get me wrong :D)

Now.... haven't a clue noone really THAT special.

Pete... Ivory...
CC, Cylon (b4 loming)

KramerTheWeird
24-01-04, 00:14
I think Sugarless Killer, the uber tank PPU with heal sanctum is the best.

TheGreatMilenko
24-01-04, 00:20
Dore
:D

mdares
24-01-04, 00:39
Yoshimi by FAR is teh ubarest...

(he needs to play more tho :()

harv is good but i havent partnered with him much if at all ever since he went ppu; only back when we were hybs.

habitat is getting there; my apu and him with another apu did op and fought in and out 10+ mercs... we didnt exactly win since we were attcking the op and none of us hacked but we didnt die either; after 15-20 minutes of trading fire we left cuz i ran out of psi boosters and was just running in circles around them :p

um i guess gestra is fairly good for a dirty merc :D

and i think way back in the first generation of templars we had a ppu who we took on our hunting trips to cajun... but i dunt remember who... i think it was amun ra or somethin...

o yeah Dore too just cuz, and Jolt (tho i dunt see her often) :D

QuantumDelta
24-01-04, 00:51
......I need Kenshin back.....

ezza
24-01-04, 02:02
oh forgot Yamma, lol he used to kill as many people with his PPU as i did with my hybrid :lol: pretty good with da buffs as well

hajoan
24-01-04, 02:12
Yesterday was a event at saturn.
The 'Lords of Crahn' are the winners.
Reason: Best PPU ever.
So I vote for Aravon :p

rubaduckythug
24-01-04, 02:53
Id say jorz, hes a good fighter on his tank but his ppus is very good as well;)

retr0n
24-01-04, 03:24
Id say "Virtual Angel" on saturn :angel:

//Radium (drunk)

Valkyrie
24-01-04, 03:38
um i guess gestra is fairly good for a dirty merc

Gestra/Balveda has been a TT as long as I've known him...

Oh and he rules OK :)

Original monk
24-01-04, 04:18
schanulleke/torn on saturn

sanityislost
24-01-04, 04:22
jesus he like walks on water, heals the sick, and like gets all the poor noobs drunk on wine, and he has a fucking beard...ITS THE SHIT

Dookie
24-01-04, 04:48
u forgot about Darkana? :)

Alex Krom
24-01-04, 05:05
mhhh gestra i think =)

havent seen him(the name sounds kinda female in my opinion *gg*) in action since rezz nerf...so i dont know :)

mdares
24-01-04, 05:34
really? oops my bad... i get confused... dirty merc, dirty tangents... ur all dirty :p

evs
24-01-04, 05:52
i am

the best of every best of everything

now can we can the shit best of threads?

if not

then im the best of the dont can the shit best of threads

Peeping Tom
24-01-04, 06:18
St.CuthBert is my hero shame his sucka jerk :\
K4F

ARR ARR jk love you

MayhemMike
24-01-04, 08:05
Pluto: Pete the Psi, Psycho Killa, DIS, Mjolnir, HeXi., Polarity, Cannings, SvK.

I only remeber killing Pol one time. We killed all of his clan at tezla and he tried to log off in the yos, he didn't :D.
All the names i've listed is people i have pked with. They are all damn good.

Saturn: Rasp, Kimmy G, Twisted, Fickler, Harvey Birdkim,
schanulleke. She was sexh.

I bet Pete the Psi is better than pol. Pete is good now, Pol was good when HAB wasn't around. Pol would be like when Psycho came back for the first time in awhile and ran into pp1, my clan chat looked like "pk: OMFG WTF MY BUFFS JUST CAME OFF AND I DIED!@@11one" :p

Tupac
24-01-04, 09:23
polarity being the best!!!!!!!
Ivory CC Cannings DIS PK Pete Cyl0n

Gleep
24-01-04, 10:08
Polarity is the best ppu. And everyone seems to be forgetting Polarity was around after Holy Anti-Buff was added to the game, so stop assuming he would suck now as nothing new has been added, and yes at the time he would get anti-buff spammed (mostly by Shadow Dancer).

MayhemMike
24-01-04, 10:44
Gleep, i fought pol like 1 time with HAB was around...

YoDa-UK
24-01-04, 11:14
+ok i got my dick in my hand, now what do i do, oh yeah wank over names again, love these posts i get off on them o_O

Polarity, no one else comes close, you are all pol wannabies

MindMaze
24-01-04, 13:05
Ok, I think Polarity gets the PPU #1 Award.
Other very good ppus are: PK, .cyl0n, CC(when he was ppu), Demonica (not really too well known, but he had it down), and Dajuda. Pete is probably as good as everybody says he is, but I honestly haven't seen him in action other than standing on the plaza 2 citycoms with a flashlight :p

alig
24-01-04, 13:28
My bro mart2:)

Cliffraiser
24-01-04, 13:38
Originally posted by MayhemMike
Pluto: Pete the Psi, Psycho Killa, DIS, Mjolnir, HeXi., Polarity, Cannings, SvK.

I only remeber killing Pol one time. We killed all of his clan at tezla and he tried to log off in the yos, he didn't :D.
All the names i've listed is people i have pked with. They are all damn good.

Saturn: Rasp, Kimmy G, Twisted, Fickler, Harvey Birdkim,
schanulleke. She was sexh.

I bet Pete the Psi is better than pol. Pete is good now, Pol was good when HAB wasn't around. Pol would be like when Psycho came back for the first time in awhile and ran into pp1, my clan chat looked like "pk: OMFG WTF MY BUFFS JUST CAME OFF AND I DIED!@@11one" :p

At tezla was the only time i can remember he died yeh, but he didnt try to log off, he had a fatal :eek:.

And actually he did play when antibuff was around, he just had perfect timing with rebuffing.

DigestiveBiscui
24-01-04, 13:56
Saturn:

Hawkeye Pears (People seem to forget him :p)
Herbitt<M>
St. Cuthbert
Harvey Birdman

-Demon-
24-01-04, 16:45
Yeah I definetly remember Pol getting anti buffed and taking it all.

Other good ppus :

CC, .cylon, Mjolnir, HeXi and a few more I can't remember.

MayhemMike
24-01-04, 16:53
I remeber one op fight with anti buff against pol, was at Tristar. No one could hit him because he NEVER stoped to rebuff he would run full speed and cast his buffs...

Carinth
24-01-04, 20:14
I really couldn't see polarity staying ppu through all the stuff we've had to endure with nerf patches since he left. He freaked out when antibuff was first introduced, swore it was the end of ppu's. Our time is coming, but not yet : ) If he did manage to stay, he probably would be one of the better ppu's, but he wouldn't be doing much aside from running away. Thats all the best ppu's do nowadays. They think they can still pull off quick rezzes, so they run around, try to rez, get antibuffed and run away again, ad infinitum. Previously Polarity was more then enough to make up for his team being outnumbered, now it just doesn't work that way.

It's nice to give him the respect he's due for being one of the best, but theres no need to continue the idol worshipping. There are plenty of great ppu's still active and doing their best at getting us nerfed : )

Hacksaw
27-01-04, 03:26
Originally posted by superfresh
Ahh.

Yep Dark is quality.

Let us not forget Roniziwa and Hudson on Saturn.... very solid...

wench
27-01-04, 11:59
Dont often get the chance run around with PPU's but the main two i have spent time with are j0rz and Aramat Vrendel both have always done an outstanding job. Unless you count that time that Aramat led my PE into the crystal caves with no buffs. Of course she died and of course she got sexed.

Having sat and watched a friend take part op fights one monk has always seemed to stand as a shining light. I will always stand in awe of Dafreak.

Hayato
27-01-04, 12:15
CC

Sovellis
27-01-04, 12:45
Pete the Psi without fail. When we were in crackheads we took an op (dont remember which one) and there was like 9 of us. Then a hell load of TG came and stormed it (think it was FF) us attackers sort o cheesed it into the UG and hid till we cld regroup. but NOOOOOOOOO pete being the crazy guy that he was stood out there and just kept healing and buffing for about 10 mins. Most of thought he was dead cos he wasnt saying anything.

Turns out he logged out in the middle of it all cos he ran out of boosters. Ill never forget that day.

ZoomZoom
27-01-04, 13:00
:confused: ive only died once at crp because of a gr kill :confused:

:angel: plus i know deep down devil u still love me :angel:

MayhemMike
27-01-04, 15:12
lol, I remeber one time crackheads vs PIMP or BRTF i can't remeber at Simmions pete went into UG and was pushed away by stun trap so he logged off when he was out of boosters loooool and he was alive when he came back. mocks on them

Sigma
27-01-04, 15:26
Saturn:

Herbitt<M>

NO way in hell...

edit - my vote goes to eledhbrant

Alex The Great
27-01-04, 15:35
Originally posted by MayhemMike
lol, I remeber one time crackheads vs PIMP or BRTF i can't remeber at Simmions pete went into UG and was pushed away by stun trap so he logged off when he was out of boosters loooool and he was alive when he came back. mocks on them

lol dude i rememeber 1 time me and pete were fighting 10+ gang just me and him We killed them over and over but they had like 3 ppus that just kept resing. Was a great time we left when i ran out of ammo.

L3m0n
27-01-04, 15:36
Saturn

>RASP
>Decypher
>Pete Waterman
;)

Devils Grace
27-01-04, 19:09
LOL lemon u forgot one

Marta Grace ;) :D

darkservent
27-01-04, 20:03
In history Pol was. Now i cant be sure. Speed 12 seems good. from wot i heard. I have to say i do start to miss NC when i hear abt the old days:( :( :(

dr.fish
27-01-04, 20:06
my best are :

Torn, Gestra, Eledhbrant, Imperium

and me cuz WhitewidoW is ppu now ^^

ps: ascention, i need my sig updated plz :)

Castro
27-01-04, 20:09
Same for me but without Whitewidow ; )

retr0n
27-01-04, 20:11
Best PPU: me
This thread is going to get owned. :) Dont ressurect :lol:

//Radium

Ascension
27-01-04, 20:44
Pete the Psi :D

Ascension
27-01-04, 20:46
Originally posted by dr.fish
my best are :

Torn, Gestra, Eledhbrant, Imperium

and me cuz WhitewidoW is ppu now ^^

ps: ascention, i need my sig updated plz :)

Okay m8.. PM me the new details :)

]v[ortice
27-01-04, 21:04
All time best for me was...

CRAIG DIGGERS!!!!1111111

MOEP MOEP.

That Entity bloke on Uranus is teh pwn also.

/me rins aweh

trigger hurt
28-01-04, 11:56
Originally posted by Rith
Herbitt <M>
St. Cuthbert
TeaLaDY
Gestra

Herb's the best I've seen by far.

Herbitt <M>...you are joking right? The guy can't keep his people alive, so at the end of a fight he has to run to the closest genrep. The best ppu's keep their people alive so they don't have to rez them.

That's why Yoshimi > All.

FRANKO
28-01-04, 13:00
Hi,

i'm JACK DANIEL'S, old neocron ppu.( pluto )

I play this game with SICARIUS, tank.

I love ppu ,my ppu, the best ppu :)

Sorry for this trade and for my english,but i need to write that.

:angel:

Loyd
28-01-04, 23:59
[ edited for violation of the forum rules - harassment ]

i say pol and rasp are the 2 best ppus out of pluto and saturn

d00b
29-01-04, 03:44
me, back when i had omen koulikov ;p

now tho... skuld on uranus..

saturn.. speed12... another species can stay alive but cant help other people to well....

dont know many other "class A" ppu's...

cheers

doob

Loyd
29-01-04, 08:51
Now lets hear who u think the best apu is, talk saturn no pluto nibishness

SamuraiPizzaCat
29-01-04, 09:15
Originally posted by ezza
oh forgot Yamma, lol he used to kill as many people with his PPU as i did with my hybrid :lol: pretty good with da buffs as well

LOL ezza
I still remember the day i killed that tanky in the back of Regants alone while u guys were busy with that hybrid

Speed 12
Carinth
Pete
PK
and Yamma (84/62 gimped pokerness):p

AlinKross
29-01-04, 09:53
Polarity, Cylon and Zane.
Zane lomed to APU so now he is the best APU insteed. :D

Exodia
29-01-04, 10:54
Freeejumper and -=Sephiroth=-

tItanium
29-01-04, 15:14
JackDaniel's of course.

We play in the same room and if he miss a shelter I can punch him to death.

Sicarius.