PDA

View Full Version : aint turrets in UG exploit? or something?

R.S.Savage
23-01-04, 16:56
http://chanc.bei.t-online.de/turretinug.jpg

*whistles*

ezza
23-01-04, 16:57
no you can place them now

it was only because the ownership didnt used to change but as its sorted you can place them

[TgR]KILLER
23-01-04, 17:00
Originally posted by ezza
no you can place them now

it was only because the ownership didnt used to change but as its sorted you can place them

was going to say that but my boss ran in haha..

but like ezza said.. u can place them now.. before the patch the UG din't change owner if a clan hacked an OP all turrets in the UG would still be off the old clan untill nobody was left in the UG.. so they could keep hiding in there for ages.. i can make loads of more pics of turrets in the UG..

i always place a stun / gat combo in the UG. so we can get in there safe.. untill an OP is hacked that is because then it is a deadtrap..

Ryuben
23-01-04, 17:00
dam noob

lock and del this thread

R.S.Savage
23-01-04, 17:05
said the NDA Member...i remember ppl always complaining about this UG turrets thing and now i actually seen NDA to be the first to do it as its "allowed" agian befor ehtey was one of them tryin to enforce it to be forbidden cause they had the numbers to charge the ug just couldnt cause of the stuns etc pushing them into corners and so on

necrocon
23-01-04, 17:05
http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=82983

does this answer any questions? RS savage worry about more important things or check the announcement forum sometime lots of info in there

Take care all

and why lock the forum some people seam to not know that it is all good now and dont know how to look at the other forum

*you mean there is something other than community talk forum WHOA

Original monk
23-01-04, 17:06
i dont play pluto but still:

savage youre a SQUEELER, and ryuben post youre original sig back, the one with the eyes :)

R.S.Savage
23-01-04, 17:08
Originally posted by Original monk
i dont play pluto but still:

savage youre a SQUEELER,

im a squeeler? for what?

Nidhogg
23-01-04, 17:12
Turrets in the UG are allowed. I'm closing this thread before it gets any hotter.

N