PDA

View Full Version : OP wars and turrets..

[TgR]KILLER
23-01-04, 16:55
oki 2 idea's i put in another thread to...

Turrets..

Ok fact everybody is bitching about it and near everybody is using it.. dropping turrets in OP wars.. their like perm ppu's kicking para's all around and tanks / apu's nuking the shit out of everybody.. every clan blaims the other for using it but most if not all do it..

my idea.. make a setting for security were turrets won't shoot anybody not even enemy or whatever.. but that would be the ONLY setting u would be aible to drop turrets under.. but downside u can't change that setting for 15/20 min after u put it on.. so dropping turrets in a OP war would still be possible but they wouldn't shoot anybody @ all.. so they would just be fragmeat..

and to prefent misuse of the option and some clans just keep changing it so they still can place turrets u would only be aible to use the setting for like 1 time in 2 hours an OP.. Mayby its a bitch to make but it would end the endless discussion and flaming about turret dropping..

and placing turrets outside a war would still be possible.. and it would just be bad luck if any clan attacked u just when u are placing turrets...

Hacks..

talked about so much more imo and for longer.. a fact is some clans just keep comming back to an OP war untill u have to log off and they can just hack the OP back again.. smaller clans like us who can put up a force to fight an OP war a few hours a day are fucked with that.. with like 10/15 ppl on peek nowadays we can do a war in that peek.. but when the clan we attacked shows up 1.5 hours after we took the OP when already a few ppl logged.. or even after being beaten come back time after time untill we all logged in the end we'll always lose the OP because we don't have ppl on 24/7 and with that u come back to ninjahacking etc..

my idea make it so that u can't hack an OP that just been successfully hacked.. meening all 3 layers.. make the OP safe for like an day or something so smaller clans have a change to keep an OP for a while without losing it in a few seconds.. also prevents "lame" ninja hacking @ night to take an OP back some clan just lost..

but then ofcourse u say.. some clan takes 20 ppl.. they hack an op in what like 3 min and their off.. thus they should make the hack comp have longer reset times between the hacks.. so a defending clan has time to react after the first hack / turret destroyed..

well thats my sollutions.. gimme featback.. and leave the clan bashing and flaming in the other threads ;)