PDA

View Full Version : Heavy Scorpian Trikes

GT_Rince
23-01-04, 11:51
If you can, you HAVE to get one of these. Got the Trike last night (thank u Luc :)) and took it for a spin round MB. Launchers only take like 2 or 3 hits, and WB's go down a hell of a lot faster than you will :) 3 x 183 to a Warbot - and it fires fast too :)

The only downside I can see is that the 2nd gunner, who sits behind you, has to be careful how he shoots, or you get a 20mm round in the back of the head :D The 2nd gun is really only for rear / side attacks.

Oh, one final complaint (if KK are listening), the passenger, once he is sat behind you, looks like he is doing something to your ass... o_O

Overall, a fantastic ride :)

VetteroX
23-01-04, 11:58
not good for pvp though.. damage is good but you are a very easy target.

GT_Rince
23-01-04, 12:05
Originally posted by VetteroX
not good for pvp though.. damage is good but you are a very easy target.

I think if someone was to attack me on one, then they would have to make sure they kept running round with a lock on. If I managed to hit them, the damage they do really is impressive. Also, there is the 'shaking' that happens if a rocket hits, and that would knock balance and aim off as well. Not tested agains a PE yet, but against a tank, just one rocket took a good chunk of health off - and they are not that slow to turn :)

mehirc
23-01-04, 12:20
I love it too :)

I used to drive to Cycrow in stealth, i never really killed one but it was fun as hell to see people shooting at me not knowing who i am or even running away from the rockets. Well sometimes they blew me up, but it was worth it. :D

Hope the next patch comes soon, i want to be able to drive it again and test the better range.

Here is a little Screenshot (http://home.arcor.de/abc_mystic/atrike2.jpg). :cool:

.Cyl0n
23-01-04, 12:23
http://www.waaazup.com/users/boooo/trike.JPG

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:p

/€ thats my new desktop background rince :lol: :lol: :lol:

GT_Rince
23-01-04, 12:25
LOL - didn't know u took a screenie of that :D Yes, that is someone on the back grabbing my ass ;)

EDIT-------------
"/€ thats my new desktop background rince"

LOL :lol:

/makes mental note to run away from Cylon in future :D

Nysh
23-01-04, 12:42
That vehicle looks like something out of an Ambiguously Gay Duo cartoon. Haha

XanX
23-01-04, 14:40
one bad point, second gunner is really shit, not just slightly bad, BUT REALLY BAD.

Anyway of making the gun slightly harder, something about combat rank 50 ish, combat rank 32 gun is a bit poor tbh :/

Lathuc
23-01-04, 14:48
when i tested the gunner spot last time i did 16 damage per shot to an apu or a unbuffed ppu but that damage was so baaad and i kept hitting the trike

retr0n
23-01-04, 14:49
Originally posted by XanX
one bad point, second gunner is really shit, not just slightly bad, BUT REALLY BAD.

Anyway of making the gun slightly harder, something about combat rank 50 ish, combat rank 32 gun is a bit poor tbh :/

I think the idea behind the second gunner is just support, the
driver gets a rank of 64/ if the second gunner got a similar rank
it would be a bit overpowerfull but it is pretty bad if you want to
lvl with the trike.

//Radium

[TgR]KILLER
23-01-04, 14:54
Yea the trike was fun to drive but chicky couldn't handle it needed more str and hc to realy do something with it.. in the end i deleted my PE because loms fucked her up sooo bad lol.. if anybody needs a heavy scorp trike gimme a ring.. bought it for 200K but its collecting dust now ;)

GT_Rince
23-01-04, 14:58
Originally posted by [TgR]KILLER
Yea the trike was fun to drive but chicky couldn't handle it needed more str and hc to realy do something with it..

Hmm - Does HC have a say in how much DMG you do then ? I would have thought that the damage would be the same for everyone.

retr0n
23-01-04, 15:00
Originally posted by GT_Rince
Hmm - Does HC have a say in how much DMG you do then ? I would have thought that the damage would be the same for everyone.

H-C should influence dmg since it does on other vehicles.
But i really cant say since i havent tried it out.

//Radium

GT_Rince
23-01-04, 15:03
Originally posted by retr0n
H-C should influence dmg since it does on other vehicles.
But i really cant say since i havent tried it out.

//Radium

Well, I will try again later. I had about 96 H-C when I tried it last night. Put in a Marine and that upped the H-C, alsong with a drug, so will see what it does later with about 119 H-C

necrocon
23-01-04, 17:15
It doesnt effect it I tried my own way and the damage stays the same

[TgR]KILLER
23-01-04, 17:22
well i just dit 160ish dmg to warbots not 180ish as u said.. so something does affect it.. mayby wep ? since i had 0 ( still had 100 cst or something )

GT_Rince
23-01-04, 17:52
Originally posted by [TgR]KILLER
well i just dit 160ish dmg to warbots not 180ish as u said.. so something does affect it.. mayby wep ? since i had 0 ( still had 100 cst or something )

My PE has no WEP at all. He is pure Melee with just enough H-C as base to gun the Rhino. The extra is gained from imps / buffs. But yeah, if you are doing 160 DMG to a WB and I do 183, then something is affecting it. Even a WB Titan I do 178 DMG.

EDIT----------

Acutally, someone else told me their H-C PE guns a rhino and only does about 300 DMG to a WB. Last night I was doing 383...

retr0n
23-01-04, 18:23
i am drunk, this is not spam :P

but if anything affects it, it should be h-c... sounds very logical to me...
but hey, what do i know, i'm druuuuuunk :)

p.s. Stella Artos is kick ass beer

//Radium

[TgR]KILLER
23-01-04, 18:27
can't be as my PE had 95 hc to.. ( don't think 1 more point as rince had would matter.. ) but just 64 str tho mayby thats it..

-=z=-
23-01-04, 18:31
Last night my HC PE was doing 193 on WBs with the Heavy Scorp, this is with 60 Wep and 107 HC. So something does affect damage. I'm lomming melee to HC tonight so I'll see if that changes the damage.

GT_Rince
23-01-04, 18:43
Hmm - STR could have something to do with it. I was running round with 86 STR last night with 1 drug.

-=z=-
23-01-04, 21:36
I had 76 str last night, so I think it may be Wepon lore that is causing all the changes. I'm lomming all Melee to HC anyway so I'll check the effect HC has on damage.

Candaman
24-01-04, 11:52
Just finished lomming my pe from pistols to Melee/HC so he can drive/gun a tank and then get out and vein rip anyone and tbh this is the most fun i've had in a long time

necrocon
24-01-04, 15:24
ok well why not just wear a glove and take a minus 100 to HC and see the results?

instead of lomming to oblivion? repair glove construct ........

if there is a change I dont think it is HC I will check my own damage of course on WBs

I have 126 HC right now 76 str and not positive on weapon lore 80s I think