View Full Version : Hybrid Change

SamuraiPizzaCat
23-01-04, 10:08
To finaly fuck hybrids totaly I think that these changes should be made:
- APU/PPU negative effect (hybrid nerf) removed
- APU spells now have a PSI AMP: A req instead of PSI AMP: 1
- PPU spells now have a PSI AMP: P req instead of PSI AMP: 1
- 2 new Gauntlets. PPU gauntlet gives PSI AMP: P, APU gauntlet gives PSI AMP: A
- Gloves/Gauntlets now take 2 mins to remove/implant (you cant switch gloves back and forth for PvP)

Please tell me what you think.

Stigmata
23-01-04, 10:13
why the fuck are you so hell bent on removing hybrids ?

a hybrid monk should be just as viable as any other class.

i say take your idea and shove it where the sun dont shine.

MrTrip
23-01-04, 10:18
I second that,

Not only will it make shelters and deflectors worthless...but....yeah wtf? O_o

slaughteruall
23-01-04, 10:20
Yep STUPID idea. If hybrids were not suposed to be in the game they would be EASY to stop. They can be in the game just not over powered. live with it or shut up.

Slaughter

WebShock
23-01-04, 10:23
Originally posted by stigmata
why the fuck are you so hell bent on removing hybrids ?

a hybrid monk should be just as viable as any other class.

i say take your idea and shove it where the sun dont shine.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ROFLMFAO

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

omg pwned

:p

I think KK is taking a step in the right direction with whats on the ts. just check it out see for yourself

SamuraiPizzaCat
23-01-04, 10:24
No need to be disrespectful.
A simple Yes or No is fine...

WebShock
23-01-04, 10:27
/edit..

no point in this reply

so OT i deleted it

L0KI
23-01-04, 10:27
Originally posted by SamuraiPizzaCat
To finaly fuck hybrids totaly I think that these changes should be made:
- APU/PPU negative effect (hybrid nerf) removed
- APU spells now have a PSI AMP: A req instead of PSI AMP: 1
- PPU spells now have a PSI AMP: P req instead of PSI AMP: 1
- 2 new Gauntlets. PPU gauntlet gives PSI AMP: P, APU gauntlet gives PSI AMP: A
- Gloves/Gauntlets now take 2 mins to remove/implant (you cant switch gloves back and forth for PvP)

Please tell me what you think.

Okay. I think you need to IMPROVE your character's setup, then maybe, just MAYBE, you won't think hybrids are so uberly overpowered. I know I don't - and i have one! - Every hybrid has its weeknesses... FIND THEM.

Sick of all the bull shit nerf threads by a small percentage of this negative community.

Finl
23-01-04, 10:33
so using poke / research glove it will take 1min to change to glove? comoon, get real, hybrids are fine , so is ppu and apu (well, apu random damage is pissing me off litle :)

Psycho Killa
23-01-04, 10:35
No if kk obviously wants there to be hybrid or they would have made you be forced to chose a long time ago.

Please stop trying to remove hybrids Kthx

WebShock
23-01-04, 10:35
Originally posted by L0KI

Sick of all the bull shit nerf threads by a small percentage of this negative community.

me 2 man. learn to play the game or go play soemthing else.

Seems like any nerf is never enough. i think the community is used to begging kk to mold the game to their liking then saying they are trying to balance the game out. hell there is a diffrence between balance and favoring a certain class.

when a PE can kill a tank as easy as a tank can kill a spy, there is a problem there.

Oath
23-01-04, 10:39
leave hybrids alone.

Birkoff
23-01-04, 10:47
i think some1 just got PKed.

Archeus
23-01-04, 10:51
not a great thread to troll people into arguing. Hope you weren't the person voting yes.

MrTrip
23-01-04, 11:41
He has a SMALL point but its pretty much like the PA change hybrids do now. Instead of having some EXTREME implant with the glove and the negative effect, you could change it to a 5 second imp with -100 on the oppisite skill (apu has -100 ppu). That would make the hybrid have to wait to switch instead of pulling a fast switch then killing you.

I don't think any of this is really helping much. I just say put the hybrid nerf back on 35% (Dare I say 50%?) and call it done. It was pretty good before and it saved us pure monks alot of headaches.

MjukisDjur
23-01-04, 12:07
I third that.... *insert your favorite evil bad words*

Birkoff
23-01-04, 12:15
Originally posted by MrTrip
[BI don't think any of this is really helping much. I just say put the hybrid nerf back on 35% (Dare I say 50%?) and call it done. It was pretty good before and it saved us pure monks alot of headaches. [/B]

Put what back?

Nothing has changed yet.

Original monk
23-01-04, 12:29
youre to late with nagging on hybrids samurai, ya should of said so a few weeks ago ... now there allready changed :)

btw normally this discussion would be moved to the testserverforum where it burns out quickly :)

i think with hybrid not being able to use holy stuff nomore that we have the same if not even bigger of a nerf then the previous hybridnerf where they put - % on each side ... that is when there wherent any kamichips yet ..

i still prefer using holy shields/heals with lower damage% then the stupid blessed stuff we get now, but hey im glad the hybrid is been taken care of, better then change/ nerf em every 2 months ...

2 bad of all the nice goodies like antishield and a.poisonsanctum ... i loved those :P

anyway they will be strong enough still but it yust wont be the same ...

Zeekal
23-01-04, 13:14
Im not being difficult ... but how does that screw hybrids?

a monk with an apu glove runs around attacking ... at full power because ppu doesnt affect how much damage he does anymore. ONOZ he gets hit ....... /monk runs away .... places ppu glove on .... heals ....buffs ...... apu glove on ... goes kill .....

That idea wont work :)O_o

shodanjr_gr
23-01-04, 13:17
WTF,are you on any drugs or something??

KK Has said that they wanted hybrid monks to be viable, and they DO NOT want to fuck em up completely!!!

Get a clue before you post plz...

Mingerroo
23-01-04, 13:22
Problem 1:
Then APUs won't have the choice of even gimping themselves an ickle bit for baby heal spells, etc.

Problem 2:
By removing the APU - PPU gimpage and adding separate gloves you return to the original hybrid issue (Big damage, Big protection) because "Onoz" they have to spend two minutes switching gloves so they can boost.

Do you even PLAY neocron?

Mingoo

ezza
23-01-04, 13:25
i think as long as hybrids aint over powered and are beatable 1v1 then they can stay, but the moment they start looking like they can take on 3 or 4 people at once, and i dont mean that only 1 hybrid on the server can do it so they all should be nerfed.

gonna wait for the patches to hit retail for before i start the anti hybrid comments.

now if you wanted to nerf apus and ppus into oblivion then id be down with thatdamn them monks

Al3X
23-01-04, 13:29
hybrids are nerfed/balanced enough, go to test server and see
now leave us alone ffs :(

ffs ppl should stop whining about anything that is 1. different than then 2. kills them

necrocon
23-01-04, 13:35
ehh to all of you sick of these threads they ONLY exist because it sure looks like KK HATES the hybrid but wont just come right out and say it

*well if we fuck em this way they wont be one anymore

**WTF there still hybrids okay how about bending them over the table over there thats gonna hurt with a big 12"

* Damn there tuff little bastards they took it all and smilled ehh how about that 2x4

*OMG there still going the enegizer bunnys got nothing on them

I think KK outa just get it over with and remove them altogether

or give up on what seams like nerf after nerf

Ehh heres an idea JUST TELL US WHAT THERE TRYING TO DO instead of doing it with a stealth tool on

what do you guys think of that?

Al3X
23-01-04, 13:43
Originally posted by necrocon
ehh to all of you sick of these threads they ONLY exist because it sure looks like KK HATES the hybrid but wont just come right out and say it

*well if we fuck em this way they wont be one anymore

**WTF there still hybrids okay how about bending them over the table over there thats gonna hurt with a big 12"

* Damn there tuff little bastards they took it all and smilled ehh how about that 2x4

*OMG there still going the enegizer bunnys got nothing on them

I think KK outa just get it over with and remove them altogether

or give up on what seams like nerf after nerf

Ehh heres an idea JUST TELL US WHAT THERE TRYING TO DO instead of doing it with a stealth tool on

what do you guys think of that?

[ edited for violation of the forum rules - flaming ] if they wanted to remove it they could have done it ages ago (and they WOULD if they wanted to)

necrocon
23-01-04, 13:51
[ edited for violation of the forum rules - flaming ] im not saying anything lots of people are not thinking

it just seams to a whole lot of us that there just nerfing them into oblivion

I dont even play a hybrid and I think there fine

but people are whinning so KK is hammering and hammering away at them

theres other stuff we want them to fix not hybrids like all the mistakes they made on the last patch and they havent done a hotfix on

we dont need 5 hour downloads we need fixes and new stuff smaller patches are fine by me as long as it works right

not a bunch of fuck ups that get left in game for 2 weeks

Hybrids are fine leave em be just stop all the nerfing and give us OUR BDOY already :-p

and besides if they just removed hybrids straight out more peeps might get pissed and actual;y leave if they just nerf them away more people might stay as they slowly lom one way or the other or reroll completely

Shadow Dancer
23-01-04, 18:04
Hybrids should be viable just like any other class.

Disturbed021
23-01-04, 19:17
Originally posted by Shadow Dancer
Hybrids should be viable just like any other class.

Exactly, and with the changes that are one the TS kk is making it so THEY ARE VIABLE.

Where the hell are all these ppl popping up from saying "nerf teh hybrids to oblivion!"?o_O

I created a couple of different hybrids on the TS and while yes they are good they are far from overpowered.

I believe kk did a real nice job with balancing this time.....maybe there won't be any more Monkey nerfs for awhile :rolleyes: *holds breath* *crosses fingers* *pulls out rabbits foot* *puts on lucky underwear*

MrTrip
23-01-04, 21:27
*scoots in again*

The original hybrids had god mode.

*scoots over to retail nerfs*

The retail nerfed hybrids became god again.

*scoots over to TS*

These hybrids are quite nerfed. And can be killed......with....some help.

*scoots back to the forums*

I agree they do need a bit more balancing but they are much better then the original hybrids.

TheGreatMilenko
24-01-04, 00:35
people should stop crying about hybrids a hybrid takes skill and time to master not like some cookie cut-out pistol PE godamn its real annyoing

MrTrip
24-01-04, 05:57
Originally posted by TheGreatMilenko
people should stop crying about hybrids a hybrid takes skill and time to master not like some cookie cut-out pistol PE godamn its real annyoing

....:eek: let me just gather myself for a minute.

Somebody finally....proved a point.

Hybrids are not a first character OMFG KILL ALL YOU FUCKING FAGG)ASJRIHAUIDY@#E()*!@&#EQHFDSUA*H$EQYU*HCA*&S$EHIUASFN.

Hybrids take time to master and in that time they can be ganked at least 50,000,000,000 times.