PDA

View Full Version : Awesome news about the texture facelift, but how about a server one?

Eumaius
23-01-04, 06:35
I really really want to play NC again once BDOY comes out, but with the current server status there is no way I can. I can play other MMOGs fine but NC just lags like crazy (600+ pings=unplayable). I know it has to do with the fact that im on a college campus, but our campus is one of the fastest around (i download at 500k sec). Ive been able to play fine on other MMOG oversea servers (Planetside worked fine) and am hoping to do the same in NC once again.

So are the servers going to receive a facelift as well with BDOY? That would be great if it were to happen. Until then, cya :)

Psycho Killa
23-01-04, 07:00
Where still waiting for the official full list of features that should be realeased before the end of january.

They have so far just given two teases to the expansion on ign.com which is great exposure I have seen atleast 3 people myself post on the boards asking questions and I dont even check out the newbie section for people/ how many of the exposed people dont know the forums exist. I have also seen a good amount of noob running around not a huge increase but its slightly rising rather then getting lower.

As for stability improvement I agree with you I will be severely disapointed if netcode or server improvement is not listed on the "list"

I hope you and all of gang come back if doy turns out to be what it looks like it shaping up to be it hasnt been the same without u guys to fight ;)

Eumaius
24-01-04, 06:26
i dont ever see a full gang comeback ever for this game. it let us down in too many respects, but i miss NC but unless they fix the netcode or at least get a US server I can never play again (well except in 4 years, but that will be too long :P)

i do miss the days of our OP wars, especially when i was a hybrid :lol: