PDA

View Full Version : Starting a New Account

Varaem
23-01-04, 02:41
Ok, so last I checked, if you download the game you get 10 days free, then you have to pay something like $30 for the rest of the month, which comes out to about the same price as buying Neocron. Or it should. So for example, you'd be paying like $40 for two months. It's smart, and it should work out, except...

Neocron is selling for $5 at gamestop stores. So with the required 1 month after the free month, it's $15 for 2 months, a lot cheaper than the download version. Shouldn't KK do something about this, either make the download cheaper after the 10 days or make stores charge more or something?

retr0n
23-01-04, 02:44
They should lower the price of neo, but that's not really an issue
right now since doy is just around the corner.

However they should follow the prices everywhere, so when doy
gets cheaper in stores they should lower the price on the internet.

//Radium

QuantumDelta
23-01-04, 03:12
As far as I know Neocron isn't being published at this time so as far as most stores are concerned it's a dead game, eg; they're selling it for 5 quid.

this'll change when DoY comes out, for now, there's not a lot KK can do.

Spoon
23-01-04, 05:58
Yer, but I thought a few people said that the $5 copies are pretty much sold out......

Neocron(the current version) should be a free download, till BDoY comes out, it would bring more people into the game, and KK would still make money on the subscription fees....