PDA

View Full Version : Most well known player

Techi
23-01-04, 02:11
This has probably been done before, but in those cases, we were working with entirely different server populations. That being the case, I have 3 questions:

1. Who is the most positively famous person on your server?
2. Who is the most infamous person on your server?
3. Who is simply the most well known person on your server?

Perhaps we'll get a different variety of answers this time..

cRazy2003
23-01-04, 02:16
id say me on pluto for my ooc spamming spy sexiness :D

Mumblyfish
23-01-04, 02:16
PLUTIZZO!

Positively famous? As in famous in a GOOD way?
That'd probably be Pitspawn, his uber PPU skills MADE NDA what they were.

Infamous?
MeGaMaN. Hands down. His legacy lives on in the belt of every 0/2 spy...

Most well known?
Now that's a hard one. I guess it depends on what faction you're in, but I've noticed that REMUS is recognised by practically everyone. Probably because of Fight Night. Because it's not for his skills.

...please don't hurt me...

Oath
23-01-04, 02:17
Me.........

Damned shitty fucktards

.Cyl0n
23-01-04, 02:19
ummm

infamous.. mega and shadow i would say..

well known .. hmmm nemesis_2k .. krypto...serve... evileye.. jest... lots of people to name o_O

.cy

Marx
23-01-04, 02:19
SHINJIN - most famous past dude on pluto. everyone who's played long enough has a SHINJIN memory.

MeGaMaN - infamous dude, pluto. funny enough dude either way.

HeavyPorker - most well known. he's one of those dudes that just hasn't changed... at all.... EVAR!

cRazy2003
23-01-04, 02:21
Originally posted by Oath
Me.........

Damned shitty fucktards

hes most infamous :p

REMUS
23-01-04, 02:33
Originally posted by Mumblyfish
PLUTIZZO!

Positively famous? As in famous in a GOOD way?
That'd probably be Pitspawn, his uber PPU skills MADE NDA what they were.

Infamous?
MeGaMaN. Hands down. His legacy lives on in the belt of every 0/2 spy...

Most well known?
Now that's a hard one. I guess it depends on what faction you're in, but I've noticed that REMUS is recognised by practically everyone. Probably because of Fight Night. Because it's not for his skills.

...please don't hurt me...

haha np im good but im definately not the best there ever was, dohnage was definately better than me, but im just running fight night for you peeps if i didnt have fight night i would already of left, as for popularity i dont know hmmmm

Megaman is something that everyone knows because although many good pkers like say vettro have a sense of honour or reason, megaman was just a complete cock to everyone he killed and everyone knows that it was psycho_killas skill as ppu that allowed this, he ruined so many things and pk so many noobs that he couldnt help but be infamous.

Smokey is infamous too as a good tank becuase of his partnership with a ppu much like megaman only smokey was quieter and no where nears as much of a twat as megaman and also a far more fearsome combatant. Kramer, Xantor and vettro could be added to this list too.

As for popularity Jest is always freindly and has a wide rangeing group of freinds includeing me, i think serve does well to be a good leader and include himself in the community.

@ mumbly again: everyone knows me as much as they know anyone, if you take the time out to speak to me ill give you my full attention, if you shoot me in the face, cross or betray me as trillian and sweetthing know i bear grudges heavily.

cRazy2003
23-01-04, 02:40
translation:
bye bye mumblyfish's face :p

how come no one said me yet lol =( :p

Psycho Killa
23-01-04, 03:13
Aww thanks for the comment marx. But whatever you say megaman was a good tank. Why would i team with a bad or mediocre tank for over a year?

We took out teams of 20 plus by ourselves back in the day i doubt any random tank could of done that.

hinch
23-01-04, 03:15
without you he was nothing though pk :)

QuantumDelta
23-01-04, 03:21
Can't really say for Uranus...definatly a few strong candidates though, just can't decide...

Dribble Joy
23-01-04, 03:24
You, Xan or rabbi...

Melkior
23-01-04, 03:28
hmm... uranus....dribble/rabbi/oath/spoon/doc holliday...the list goes on =-P

Dribble Joy
23-01-04, 03:35
Ggrrrrrr.
I r not well known.... f00l.

Q`alooaith
23-01-04, 03:36
Originally posted by Marx
HeavyPorker - most well known. he's one of those dudes that just hasn't changed... at all.... EVAR!

He has changed a fair bit..

anyway, let's not get into these thread's, they just turn into the age old.. "XXX player is better than YYY player", "but YYY player would kick AAA and BBB player's at the same time, who kick XXX player's ass so YYY must be better than XXX"

Though, QD is a face around here.. I like to think at one time I was a face on saturn [no my alt, not that one the other one], but I change so often that I'm not around all the time..

Divide maybe..

Shadow dancer... somtimes..

Gone are the day's of known player's, everyone is old and diffrent, their is no passion, no power..

QuantumDelta
23-01-04, 03:37
Originally posted by Dribble Joy
Ggrrrrrr.
I r not well known.... f00l. Lies :p

hehe Q :p
edit;
An' oi, where's yer msn? :p

ezza
23-01-04, 03:53
Originally posted by Q`alooaith
He has changed a fair bit..

anyway, let's not get into these thread's, they just turn into the age old.. "XXX player is better than YYY player", "but YYY player would kick AAA and BBB player's at the same time, who kick XXX player's ass so YYY must be better than XXX"

Though, QD is a face around here.. I like to think at one time I was a face on saturn [no my alt, not that one the other one], but I change so often that I'm not around all the time..

Divide maybe..

Shadow dancer... somtimes..

Gone are the day's of known player's, everyone is old and diffrent, their is no passion, no power.. you talking about greyhand Q`alooaith that was your char wasnt it?

i dont really think any is so famous on saturn anymore,theres always the big name guys about, like Divide, element[], zoneseek, prom people like them.

infamous, i supose a few of the above could class as that, but tbh having been clanned with some of them changes how you view them.

proberbly only infamous person atm is Sgt. Striker, in the old days i could of given a good list of people :lol:

Bosk
23-01-04, 03:55
I've been away from the game for some time now, so I'm surprised to see that 90% of the names mentioned so far are people that I knew in-game.

I want to add MayhemMike and Alex to the list. Both were ruthless and funny as all shit.

Q`alooaith
23-01-04, 03:56
Hey somone rember's Greyhand..

Anyone rember some of the thing's I did to try and be bad with Greyhand... selling ammo and gear to the "bad" guy's... oh my.. miss doing that, but then there's nothing like that anymore.

ezza
23-01-04, 03:57
Hey somone rember's Greyhand..

Anyone rember some of the thing's I did to try and be bad with Greyhand... selling ammo and gear to the "bad" guy's... oh my.. miss doing that, but then there's nothing like that anymore. supplying HATE?

Q`alooaith
23-01-04, 03:59
Originally posted by ezza
supplying HATE?

only a little on the side.... I used to run gun's, PA and other stuff into TG, given enough cash incentive..

I think the fact that it was during their attack's is what was seen as "bad"... you know, running at them, selling them ammo, then running back, somtime's getting killed and being told to bring more ammo Noob... oh fun times..

BTW... QD, if you where anything but away all the time on MSN I might stick about and say "hi"..

ezza
23-01-04, 04:03
only a little on the side.... I used to run gun's, PA and other stuff into TG, given enough cash incentive..

I think the fact that it was during their attack's is what was seen as "bad"... you know, running at them, selling them ammo, then running back, somtime's getting killed and being told to bring more ammo Noob... oh fun times.. sigh, your gonna make me sad wishing for the old days :(

Q`alooaith
23-01-04, 04:08
sigh, your gonna make me sad wishing for the old days :(

ahhhh "the good ol' day's"... going out for a spot of hunting, and getting ganked as you GRed though, though it didn't matter your quickbelt was loaded with meat's that you carryed just for GRing..

Not spending all your point's into one skill, being a pistol/Repair/Heavy/Tech/Melee/Hack tank all at the same time...

yea, I miss em too, but they can never come back, the player's are too diffrent, too set in their way's, even if they didn't have to spend all their point's in one place they'd still do it anyway for the "hidden gain" that was never there..

Sorry for hijacking... but the good old day's alway's come first to the real vet's..

Myrlin
23-01-04, 04:08
I don't want to go into who is the most famous or infamous because that leads to a flame war. The most well known though would have to be Trillian in my opinion.

\\Fényx//
23-01-04, 04:22
Everyone is only famous among their friends :rolleyes:

petek480
23-01-04, 04:24
Originally posted by \\Fényx//
Yup, i can't even think of anyone that i would consider famous. It's pretty easy to know everyone in a game that has the population as neocron. Hell, I know a lot of people on saturn and i dont' even play there.

Shadow Dancer
23-01-04, 04:24
Fatal Runtime Error

Man he's really infamous. Everybody knows and hates him.

Q`alooaith
23-01-04, 04:25

Speak for yourself buster... ;) :p

ServeX
23-01-04, 04:27
shadow dancer.

hes the sex tbh.

jk actually :p

I'm not really sure tbh who I would consider to be famous.

\\Fényx//
23-01-04, 04:29
ok

Youve either gotta be an asshole ingame to get noticed, or gotta be a complete twat like shinjin to get noticed ... Not those that play the game to make it more enjoyable for others etc, I would personally say Centuri is 'famous' in the neocron community even though hes left now, same with reefsmoker, basically because of what they did for the community and the game in general.

ServeX
23-01-04, 04:31
tbh I don't really think anyone is famous considering plutos population. with as few people as we have it's not hard for everyone to be famous.

Carinth
23-01-04, 08:40
I would add G.0.D. on pluto to list of well known/infamous characters. He's run many scams on poor unsuspecting runners. Like selling object removal tools as if they were rares, and pulling in millions : )

Megaman was indeed a good tank, but then honestly there were/are lots of good tanks. If mega can be credited with anything, it's extremely good team skills. Regardless of the class, players who are very good at working with their ppu, rather then for themselves, will be a step above anyone else. As much as it's awesome to see an amazing ppu pull off stunts, for ppu's its awesome to have a person at our side who understands what we can and cant do. A well tuned duo can be much better then the sum of it's parts. I had the good fortune to play with some who could do this, one that comes to mind is Deac (Sunrise). As an apu he was always with me and did whatever he could to make my job easier, which meant the two of us could go on killing sprees quite effecitvely.

[SP]Ostrich
23-01-04, 09:44
psycho, you ain't shit without megaman!

:p

for pluto i would put shinjin.

uranus... rabbi or qd

Spectra260
23-01-04, 09:54
on pluto i would have to say like half the server...

everyone knows basically everyone...

it kinda makes it suck sometimes, but i dunno you get used to it...

how bout that kidwithstick though:D

Archeus
23-01-04, 09:58
SHINJIN and megaman, if only because they are still talked about every now and again to new players despite the fact both characters haven't existed for well over six months.

How do you define famous though?

CarniFlex
23-01-04, 10:00
if my so-called friends aint mentioning me on this thread im going to kill em all...

slaughteruall
23-01-04, 10:22
You have no freinds carni. We just put up with you.

Slaughter

L0KI
23-01-04, 10:23
It isn't only friends that are mentioned. The people that claim that are generally the people that dont get picked.
Im not a big fan of these threads to be honest, because they occur so often...

Famous people are people that EVERYONE know, whether they love them or hate them, they generally respect them.

Finl
23-01-04, 10:38
oldie people, whoopin, serve, cizo,fixx,centuri,.cylon.freeejumper,megaman,parad0x...soo many names to list up
and me :)

TheEnemy
23-01-04, 11:01
LVirus / Ukko Yli-Jumala should be known to most long-time players

Original monk
23-01-04, 11:06
shitthread

propably cause i dont get mentioned :rolleyes:

carniflex: i vote for you if you vote fo me ok :P

best known player: carniflex

:D

edit: shitthread LOL

s0apy
23-01-04, 11:27
original on saturn. real nice guy, always remembers you if he's met you b4, often even stops to say hello, been there since i can remember.

greets orig :).

Vila
23-01-04, 11:39
carniflex is most evil person in saturn

Birkoff
23-01-04, 11:40
Pol....

s0apy
23-01-04, 11:41
Originally posted by Vila
carniflex is most evil person in saturn

bollox - he's a pussy cat ;). just gotta know how to stroke him.

ps. lo Villa sweetheart, long time no see.

INFERNO22
23-01-04, 11:52
1) Gotta be REMUS , El Barto , masta killa, and Lore

2) Infamous gotta be MeGaMaN and Smokey

3) most popular hmm (hard to say loads of extremely popular)

Vila
23-01-04, 12:01
soapy we have seen each other alot :)
u just dont know it ;)

u are still my sniper hero :P

Selendor
23-01-04, 12:19
I think over the coarse of Saturn's lifetime, the player most known by everyone I spoke to was Starkes. There have been better players, nastier players, more mouthy players, but for having an impact on a whole server full of lowbies trying to level up ahead of the curve, his pistol attacks were known to all, and people rejoiced on trade chat when he had been taken down.

Its a shame he came back a few months ago, and got owned by all the now-grown-up players good setups, it kind of dispelled the myth.

Most other well-known people on the server are known for their big mouths on trade chat rather than their actions, or because they were leader of the biggest clans.

Original monk
23-01-04, 12:24
soapy how sweet :P i must give you a recomendation also:

SOAPY ! :P

also hi to vila :) havent seen you in a while also, maybe some of youre secret chars yeah :P

Babes
23-01-04, 14:33
Originally posted by CarniFlex
if my so-called friends aint mentioning me on this thread im going to kill em all...

Carni..... Who ?????? :D

d00b
23-01-04, 14:35
on uranus, in the old old days, i can remmeber one distinct name... red wolf... but more recently i would say there are to many to mention... very many, very active players all that have there own reputation and fan's.

XanX
23-01-04, 14:37
Originally posted by Dribble Joy
You, Xan or rabbi...

Remember who else is called xan, or does that mean me :D

I guess you mean xantor the inflamed, or is that the enlarged, or is that the overated, not sure which O.o

I dunno tbh, it varies depending on when you ask, over the history of uranus its hard to say, QD, fang, XanTOR << , possibly people like keithz and aceshigh3.

But now, I'd say atm, Fang is most well known, Not really any EVIL pk'ers, last and most recent was Headshot, and yeah... cant think of wot else atm :D

Oath
23-01-04, 14:39
Originally posted by XanX
Remember who else is called xan, or does that mean me :D

I guess you mean xantor the inflamed, or is that the enlarged, or is that the overated, not sure which O.o

I dunno tbh, it varies depending on when you ask, over the history of uranus its hard to say, QD, fang, XanTOR << , possibly people like keithz and aceshigh3.

But now, I'd say atm, Fang is most well known, Not really any EVIL pk'ers, last and most recent was Headshot, and yeah... cant think of wot else atm :D ME!!!!!!!!!!!1 :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Devils Grace
23-01-04, 14:44
Originally posted by Selendor
I think over the coarse of Saturn's lifetime, the player most known by everyone I spoke to was Starkes. There have been better players, nastier players, more mouthy players, but for having an impact on a whole server full of lowbies trying to level up ahead of the curve, his pistol attacks were known to all, and people rejoiced on trade chat when he had been taken down.

Its a shame he came back a few months ago, and got owned by all the now-grown-up players good setups, it kind of dispelled the myth.

Most other well-known people on the server are known for their big mouths on trade chat rather than their actions, or because they were leader of the biggest clans.

:lol:

sel, i always spam trade after i did sometin, kuz i want to rty and piss ppl off.

ones i seem not to find at all are u and ur clan, im trying to and one of this days i will find ur lvling/hunting place and after im goin to spam trade, heheh

im tired of abusing of ur clan appy lol

w33man, sam3000, spike, zoneseek, mayhemmike, striker and many others, and ME of course, the big spammer

shodanjr_gr
23-01-04, 14:45
Most infamous player???

The one...
The only...
The chosen UB3r 1337 PK@r...

MEGAMAN!!!!!!

Original monk
23-01-04, 14:56
Originally posted by Devils Grace
w33man,spike, mayhemmike, striker and many others, and ME of course

those names say enough allready by emselves ...

or like you guys call it: nuff said

:rolleyes:

Lucjan
23-01-04, 15:00
How could you forget Parad0x and Joystick for Pluto?!?

CkVega
23-01-04, 15:01
Oath, Fenyx, Ithaqua and virtualy anyone else who hangs out in #neocron

alig
23-01-04, 15:01

Thats the overated, my pe made him run of 1 on 1 and i NEVER play my pe hardly....:D

Devils Grace
23-01-04, 15:03
Originally posted by Original monk
those names say enough allready by emselves ...

or like you guys call it: nuff said

:rolleyes:

hahahahah

dont make me like u8| :angel:

Vampire222
23-01-04, 15:08
Id say... on pluto Centuri... i think 90% of pluto knows him.. of the old pluto players, also pk/serve/fenix are well known on the server nowadays

Also megaman and psycho killa

Lucjan
23-01-04, 15:11
Vampire222 for the most known player on forums-auction on Pluto ;-)

Dade Murphey
23-01-04, 15:20
Positive:
since this one is rather a matter of opinion it'd probably have to be, for me, corvinus or val/saith...two of the nicest most helpful people I've encountered...though I guess if I hadn't known val for so long there's a fair chance it'd be different :p

Infamous:
Megaman/PK/lIl lIllI (or whatever that ones name was) Gah I hated the 3 of them back in the day...with a raging passion...haha

Well Known:
among the older people...probably Megaman...maybe DX-Defender, he's got that knack for making friends ya know haha

dr.fish
23-01-04, 15:25
Never heard of any carniflex o_O, or is it that stupid guy i hear screaming on ts every day :p

i'd say the well known are prom, sam3000, divide, ethereal, and Spike ( spamming trade channel ).

metalangel
23-01-04, 15:37
I dunno, ppl I hear/see most often on Saturn are Spike II, Sgt. Striker, xXxBladexXx and I am but the conduit. But that's me being weird.

Aaaaand, I remember you quite well, Greyhand. I was standing in the courtyard of the MB watching HATE up on the ridge when I realized what you were doing, so I rallyed the other ppl around together to try and pwn your ass the next time you went on another blockade run. Buying stuff for ppl who can't get to TG/MB whatever is one thing, but supplying HATE was a bit naughty :D

L0KI
23-01-04, 16:09
Firstly, This isnt of PKrs/PvPrs.
This is my very small list of people whom i feel have a very, very positive impact on the community:

QuantumDelta - Always has something to say - and 99.9999% of the time, is right! ;)

Jest - Never seen him PvP, but frankly, i dont think it matters. Jest is loyal to his class - and his friends apparently. If he doesnt have somethin productive to say, he wont say anything at all.

Xian (forum name) - Xian is probably the most helpful guy i have ever met in the NC community. He gets to play for a very little amount of time each day, yet he does EVERYTHING he can to help people out. I have a great deal of respect for him, and yes, i look up to him as a clan leader :p

Oath - Although he isnt the most active person in the world any more, he's a great guy - and everyone thinks so. Never says a bad word about anyone (well, he does - but he is always taking the piss!). I dont know Oath as well as i'd like too, but he is top lad! Oh, and bonus..... he's a Scotsman.

Infamous peeps whom play uranus:

.doob. (the original - the one and only NO FEAR tank)
Ginger Magician (complete and utter TWAT)
Hivemind (Top guy, great laugh - utter shame he's gone :( )
Skuld (Who doesnt run when they see Skuld + Slutsumi coming? it means certain death for any lone player. Psyker, whom i consider a good in game m8, told me that he is the best PPU since doob's "omen")

Nicest players ive met consist of the entire FLUX clan - sorry guys, but u all rock :D, the majority of The Ronins, and even some uTs (I have a lot of respect for XaNToR - even tho i may be the only one who does :p )

ps - like my sexeh colours? ;)

Devils Grace
23-01-04, 17:28
UPS SORRY SORRY

i forgot divide .............

xxxbaldexXx is a nib

Tupac
23-01-04, 19:34
Polarity Megaman Cryptochronic Cyl0n Smokey Nexx

Lethys
23-01-04, 19:46
On Pluto

Famous: Centuri, Polarity, Kramer, Lore
Infamous: Megaman, Freeejumper (because of some of the accusations thrown at her a while back)
Well Known: R.S. Savage, Trillian

Spectra260
23-01-04, 20:29
im not trying to dis anyone, but didnt mega always have a PPU straped to him?

dont get me wrong, he is good...and of course is porbably one of the most infamous people, but seriously... did he ever go out and take on hella people by himself?

just curious....

\\Fényx//
23-01-04, 20:32
Originally posted by Spectra260

dont get me wrong, he is good...and of course is porbably one of the most infamous people, but seriously... did he ever go out and take on hella people by himself?

just curious....

He was a poineer of the strap on PPU :D

Divide
23-01-04, 21:50
famous eh?

Hygh because that dirty bastard spams the trade channel non stop asking for techs... everyone has at least seen his name 100 times per hour saying "BUYING FRAME OF DEV PAYING 1.5MIL + HULL OF DEV"

Erikin used to be a big name, but he has quit the game about 20 times, so he goes in spurts.

Yeti was also very big, he and gr0d!us quit at the same time- Id put those two at the same level.

Revslad is a very well known player, his chars have seen almost every powerful faction for some time, so his connectoins go beyond just his current clan.

But hands down, the most famous runner ever to grace Saturn was and probably always will be Rizzy.

Psycho Killa
23-01-04, 22:11
Originally posted by Spectra260

Well let me set it straight.

Basicaly me and megaman met the first week of retail (When i got my hands on the box) I was a private eye and he was a tank of course. We pked frequently went to op fights by ourselves vs high numbers and often won. The problem is when there was more then 4 people against us my only advantage was speed which was pretty much gone with multiple people targeting me a couple bursts and i was a goner.

We decided to leave our clan RPD and i made a monk since it was obvious to me to compete in big fights the best option for us was a tank monk duo. I made my hybrid and over the course of time turned into one of the earliest ppus. (aside from Fmn and styrch9 i beleive)

So bascaly WE ALWAYS played together and consistently had the same play time scedule so its not like he had a ppu strapped to his back because he couldnt go anywhere without me it was just that we have been a team since day 1.

Any other time he had a ppu with him that was not me was only when we lead CD and having multiple ppus is just frankly a benefit of leading a powerful clan (this was a 2 3 month period of him playing a year)

Cryotchekk
23-01-04, 22:25
it kinda depends what sorta name u have. names likes kramertheweird, stabby mcface (wich personally makes me laugh everytime i see it), kidwithstick etc are rememberable. unlike fred002 etc

Slick
23-01-04, 22:31
If anyone asks me a question on uranus i just tell them to direct Doc Holaday :D

Ohh yeah Cactus Jack is the most know player on Uranus, first *** spy, he also killed 9 uts and syncranisers single handedly at crp one time, that dude is a legend ;)

Revslad
23-01-04, 23:01
got one comment...mabe some more next time who knows:(

most famous eh... probably Rizzy .. um... Divide ... ZoneseeK..errmm... and ofcourse the friendly poker Elle thats my lot ;)

Doc Holliday
23-01-04, 23:30
Originally posted by Slick
If anyone asks me a question on uranus i just tell them to direct Doc Holaday :D

Ohh yeah Cactus Jack is the most know player on Uranus, first *** spy, he also killed 9 uts and syncranisers single handedly at crp one time, that dude is a legend ;)

That would be holliday slick but thanks for the mention :p

As for cactus jack. well he is a droner.... However if u have ever seen him play on his tank well thats a whole different ball game. He is the bollocks on him, tho i wont name his name. Im sure its not that hard to figure out who he is ;)

Cliffraiser
24-01-04, 02:02
Pol....

nuff said

ezza
24-01-04, 02:05
Originally posted by Cryotchekk
it kinda depends what sorta name u have. names likes kramertheweird, stabby mcface (wich personally makes me laugh everytime i see it), kidwithstick etc are rememberable. unlike fred002 etc well on saturn Fred was Fred11(think it was 11)pretty hard to forget his as we has one of the damn uber hybrids

when my melee tank grows up he wants to be just like stabby:D

Birkoff
24-01-04, 02:06
Originally posted by Cliffraiser
Pol....

nuff said

I said/thoguht that.. but thinking aobut it... i bet 40% of pluto don't know who he was anymore :-/

Shadow Dancer
24-01-04, 02:16
Ingame or on the forums?

Birkoff
24-01-04, 02:28
Originally posted by Shadow Dancer
Ingame or on the forums?

Well if it was forums 2 spammers.. i mean names, would come to mind. *ahem*

[TgR]KILLER
24-01-04, 02:30
i still know Pol and the old NDA crew.. meh playing for almost a year now.. i feel old already ;)

Shadow Dancer
24-01-04, 02:30
I don't spam. I post valuable contributions that enhance the overall experience of the average forumite.

ezza
24-01-04, 02:37
I don't spam. I post valuable contributions that enhance the overall experience of the average forumite. lol yeah thats what i would of said:lol:

to legitimise my post that Dark Soul guy on plutos pretty well known:D

petek480
24-01-04, 02:39
I don't spam. I post valuable contributions that enhance the overall experience of the average forumite.
I agree.

nonamebrandeggs
24-01-04, 02:41
Zokk?

Anti-Tank?

Cokk!

Artie
24-01-04, 02:42
LOL

Me and Fred1 know each other RL, i TAUGHT him NC and everything he knew...seriously. I actually convinced him to try it out and BAM he was hooked like crack :P He's still a better cs player than me though :P

Me and Mega would spend a few hours every once in a while perfecting our con setups.

lol, i feel bad i don't get a mention anymore....back in the day it'd be like 60 mentions for infamous pking....i rarely pk anymore...i think i might have gone soft.

Time to kill some n00bs, eh? ^_^

ezza
24-01-04, 02:46
Originally posted by Artie
LOL

Me and Fred1 know each other RL, i TAUGHT him NC and everything he knew...seriously. I actually convinced him to try it out and BAM he was hooked like crack :P He's still a better cs player than me though :P

Me and Mega would spend a few hours every once in a while perfecting our con setups.

lol, i feel bad i don't get a mention anymore....back in the day it'd be like 60 mentions for infamous pking....i rarely pk anymore...i think i might have gone soft.

Time to kill some n00bs, eh? ^_^ ive been on pluto a bit the last week or so and tbh i figured i would hear off you about the place but nothing so figured you didnt play anymore, or was under a diffrent name, oh as for killing noobs, i can tell you there aint many on pluto to kill

Necrosadistic
24-01-04, 02:47
Well I don't play as often as most people on the forums...

But for me it is Andronicus on Saturn... The only fair PKer I've ever seen... When he sees hostile noobs its always "GET OUT OF THE AREA NOW!"... instead of a lame noob PK... So a regular MB PKer who does not gank noobs is great, and also gives you something to aim for once he pks you a few times once your level is high enough...

I still dream about defeating him.... My every attempt has ended in pathetic failure so far... :p

Great to have PKers who keep people playing rather than making them quit

:p

Artie
24-01-04, 02:50
ive been on pluto a bit the last week or so and tbh i figured i would hear off you about the place but nothing so figured you didnt play anymore, or was under a diffrent name, oh as for killing noobs, i can tell you there aint many on pluto to kill

yeah, old account has been banned, been basically lvl'ing new PE.

Some guy with a cs jumped me when i had synap, still killed him though...that was fun ^_^

HAY YU MANZ I WAN MAI NUBS BAK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Divide
24-01-04, 03:05
Originally posted by Artie
LOL

Time to kill some n00bs, eh? ^_^

fred1 was a pretty damn famous guy... tell him I said hey.

Flea
25-01-04, 05:52
wearing a pink shirt for all this time still hasn't gotten me any recognition... *tear*

\\Fényx//
25-01-04, 09:35
was that triple post just to get noticed ? O_o

Q`alooaith
25-01-04, 09:38
was that triple post just to get noticed ? O_o

Could be a horid connection and pressing enter three time's to try and get a tiple line space but had tabbed out of the box, I got a quad post before from that little misstake...

Agent L
25-01-04, 12:05
if were speaking of the past, how could noone mentioned InsidiousWolf ?

jj dynomite
25-01-04, 12:13
Ok...most well known players on Pluto:

MeGaMaN, Joystick (back in the day), Sweet Leaf, Centuri

Just on a side note....i've had the same name since i joined in Beta 4....people come up to me acting like they've known me for years and i have no idea who they are.

Anybody from pluto know who i am? I try to stay in the shadows most of the time....not anymore though, since i joined Spirit.

Cliffraiser
25-01-04, 13:40
Originally posted by Flea
wearing a pink shirt for all this time still hasn't gotten me any recognition... *tear*

oi you wannabe me :D :p

Possessed
25-01-04, 13:47
and you wannabe Alex/ Nexx :p and ofcourse me... the original pink PE....