PDA

View Full Version : Teh Law

Yinyin
22-01-04, 21:49
NOTICE:

My comrades and myself, who were once retired Neocron Players, were summoned back to the game by Lioon Reeza himself. We are now active officers of Teh Law. Our job is to put a stop to crime in Neocron. You can access our records here:

http://neocronfoh.topcities.com

shodanjr_gr
22-01-04, 21:51
Heheheh arent you the guy that i killed 2-3 times 2day while you you were overloaded with synap????

Welcome back dude :)

Jest
22-01-04, 21:56
Hehe ah yes the Flowers of Happiness. I was online and in the Khans when you guys did that to Blaize (from your screen shots section). Was funny as hell haha.

C - Lo
22-01-04, 21:59
If any citizens of Neocron require Teh Law's assistance, just contact us in-game. We will be most happy to help out.

Fawkes
22-01-04, 22:04
http://neocronfoh.topcities.com/pics/vehicles/murddyn.jpg

LMAO :lol:

t0tt3
22-01-04, 22:09
Bat Gang on the Loose

LooooL Noob stompers hahahahaha

Nema should have wanted page to :D
"with real runners" ;)

SorkZmok
22-01-04, 22:12
OMFG

PKARS with humour? o_O

Mumblyfish
22-01-04, 22:25
Originally posted by Fawkes
http://neocronfoh.topcities.com/pics/vehicles/murddyn.jpg

LMAO :lol:

I agree. I started laughing like a girl when I saw that one.

All the parking ones are class :lol:

John.nl
22-01-04, 22:37
Indeed the parking violation pics are pants wetters :D

C - Lo
22-01-04, 22:59
Bandwidth has been exceeded.
I cry.

Yinyin
22-01-04, 23:02
Heheheh arent you the guy that i killed 2-3 times 2day while you you were overloaded with synap????

Welcome back dude

heh yeah, capped my char besides con earlier today.. so I stripped all my armor/imps to see what I could do to raise it.

Valkyrie
22-01-04, 23:06
I think I stalked you after you killed Castoff, but you got away in the subway :mad: :p

Yinyin
22-01-04, 23:07
hahahahha yeah.. I remember that, I jumped off right before the door closed =p

Yinyin
23-01-04, 20:23
Weee

http://cobra-hosting.com/neocron

new hosting folks, our old one shut us down after only a couple hours of you guys looking at it. Enjoy!

Mod - If you could edit original post to this URL that would be spamtastic!

L0KI
23-01-04, 20:34
ROFLMAO!!!

You guys pwn :lol:

I wanna make a char on your server just to join you :D

stalked monkey
23-01-04, 20:43
Oh man, I SO have to start upholding the law in pluto :P

Think next could do it? Cause I really like next and dont wanna change factions :)

Dont get a cool copbot PA though :(

Devils Grace
23-01-04, 20:51
Originally posted by L0KI
ROFLMAO!!!

You guys pwn :lol:

I wanna make a char on your server just to join you :D

i hope u do:D

Strych9
23-01-04, 20:52
ONOZ!!!

SOMEONE HAVING FUN KILLING OTHER RUNNERS WITH THE PRESENCE OF RP AND WITHOUT SIMPLY PKING NOOBS!!!!

I wish some others on Saturn would learn from their example...

Duder
23-01-04, 21:06
Huh, if you looked at the pics they are killing noobs.....and asking people from enemy factions to take out their les lol....

Anyways, can you please come to other servers, or back to NC? Would be a refreshing change to have some of you people upholding the law...

Devils Grace
23-01-04, 21:14
the only law he is goin to get is my fire apoc up is ass

wich will not be the 1st time, right mr simon of american idol;)

Strych9
23-01-04, 21:35
Originally posted by Duder
Huh, if you looked at the pics they are killing noobs.....and asking people from enemy factions to take out their les lol....
LOL. Lessee, the ranks of those they killed were /36, /38, /53, and /62. Yeah, thats a pack full of noobs. :rolleyes:

The only noob was Bronx, a guy I know, who was giving them shit to begin with.

And in every case there was in character dialogue before hand.

Thats a TAD different from Sgt Striker running into the bunker and killing a /15 newb while they fight a Launcher. o_O

Flea
23-01-04, 21:37
Originally posted by Yinyin
My comrades and myself

Comrade - Communism
Reeza - Fascist

????????????????????????????????????????????????

Psyco Groupie
23-01-04, 21:53
how would you know you havent even done your gcse's yet

Xian
23-01-04, 21:58
Hahaha. :D Quality website, hope to see you lot around.

Nash_Brigham
23-01-04, 22:07
Originally posted by Strych9
LOL. Lessee, the ranks of those they killed were /36, /38, /53, and /62. Yeah, thats a pack full of noobs. :rolleyes:

The only noob was Bronx, a guy I know, who was giving them shit to begin with.

And in every case there was in character dialogue before hand.

Thats a TAD different from Sgt Striker running into the bunker and killing a /15 newb while they fight a Launcher. o_O Oh you mean like Solidus or Warchildz when youa re being pounded by LC rockets and aggressor gun fire to begin with. :rolleyes:

C - Lo
24-01-04, 17:02
Sorry citizen Duder but the individuals in the photos were in fact criminals, and as a member of a peacekeeping force it is my duty to put an end to their illegal activities with any means necessary regardless of rank. (Aka pk them in the face)

Duder
24-01-04, 18:24
http://imageshack.us/files/leremove.jpg

Not that i really mind the actual low level killings, just that some people can totally accept it when you add a little spicy roleplay.

C - Lo
24-01-04, 18:28
Does this mean you wish to engage in cybersexual intercourse with me?

Candaman
24-01-04, 19:43
omfg that shit is too funny nice one

Duder
24-01-04, 19:55
Originally posted by C - Lo
Does this mean you wish to engage in cybersexual intercourse with me?

no, i dont do officers..of TEH LAW.

Bronx
07-02-04, 16:06
lol I must say that te whole event was rather funny. But your fucklng dead now.

-Bronx

P4mp3rk3
07-02-04, 16:16
BOOOO, damn bumpers!

Matthew.v.smith
07-02-04, 16:21
Jeez when I saw the car 1 i was lauginh my ass off (normally i dont find pics funny but Jeez thats top class lads)

Matty.:angel:

CR@SH
07-02-04, 16:28
LOL great website guys going in my favorites just because of the comedy value :p

John.nl
07-02-04, 16:30
Sorry citizen Duder but the individuals in the photos were in fact criminals, and as a member of a peacekeeping force it is my duty to put an end to their illegal activities with any means necessary regardless of rank. (Aka pk them in the face)

And besides, that guy was calling the officer a 'pig'. Insulting an officer of teh law cannot go by unpunished :p

ezza
07-02-04, 17:06
meh, fuck teh law

Wharg0ul
07-02-04, 18:19
OMFG I love killing you guys!
Crahn needs more CA to kill!!!!

Sefran
07-02-04, 18:23
Rofl lmao u guys make me laugh

Opar
07-02-04, 18:29
ROFL @ the drug raid on Castoffs appt. Lmao. That is some funny shit guys.

C - Lo
07-02-04, 18:59
Just updated the site a minute ago too.

ENJOY AND STAY SAFE, CITIZENS.

C - Lo
07-02-04, 19:06
Remember that the new address is
http://cobra-hosting.com/neocron/

Rai Wong
07-02-04, 19:23
damn I love this site!!!! I think 'll start doing that on uranus now with my CA PA on

Shadow Dancer
07-02-04, 19:32
Yinyin, I LOVE your sig. Very creative.

Mr. Chainsaw
07-02-04, 19:35
I wish you guys played on Pluto :P

Organics
07-02-04, 19:42
Hahaha rofl love the apartment raids.

New pics are good too, keep em coming :D

Bl@zed
07-02-04, 21:17
Teh Law is the loose tbh.
and Torque is the biggest shit talker in the game that chickened out of a Dual with Divide.
Torque = PE
Divide = Spy
A bit nibbish is ya ask me :D

t0rqu3
07-02-04, 21:25
Hi.

Actually, I had no intentions of dueling. The fact I had like 4-7 of you all yelling to duel, and the fact that Divide must have relogged like 3-4 times made me laugh my ass off. It was pretty funny to see you all get uptight over a game. TBH even if he would beat me I don't care, cuz if you have enough time to get a spy to /70 you need some new hobbies/women/friends etc.

I especially liked the parts like:

"Divide: okay im ready go sewer"
"Torque: brb must shit"
"Everyone: OMFG WTF AFUDF IDIOT NEWBIE IDIASKDAM"

Dueling is so lose. It proves you have a better computer and aiming skills, cool. I don't play a game to be the best I just play to have fun, you guys all yelling and getting your panties in a bunch in plaza without me even having to kill anyone was fun for me. So I got my money worth of the game that night?

Thanks.

ajhajahahaha im reliving the moment right now it's fucking hilarious. I called some of you "newbs" and you all exploded and were like "omfg you don't know who you're talking to.. you're gunna wish you never said that you're gaming experience is going to suck so bad from now on. you dont know who youre messing with"

ahhaha its funny cuz you guys act like you're actually something.

You guys don't get to boast enough or act tough in real life so I guess you just exert all your anger and stuff here. Makes the game fun for me, thxukby~

Shadow Dancer
07-02-04, 22:24
Quick question, sorry for being off-topic, but does Divide drug up for shelter?

O_o

Organics
07-02-04, 22:30
lol I love your sig, SD.

Make me laugh everytime I see it :lol:

Shadow Dancer
07-02-04, 22:31
O_o

What's so funny about it?

lol

Organics
07-02-04, 23:00
I have NO idea :D

It just amuses me no end.

Easily amused I guess :p

:lol:

t0rqu3
07-02-04, 23:04
[ edited for violation of the forum rules - spam ]

I will please ask you to stop polluting our thread. Thanks citizens.

Twitch
07-02-04, 23:13
[ edited for violation of the forum rules - you want to get banned again? PM me next time. ]

Twitch
07-02-04, 23:20
[ edited for violation of the forum rules - spam, flaming, double-posting ]

{MD}GeistDamnit
07-02-04, 23:45
what a good clan :D

glad to see people actually having fun in this game.

Nysh
07-02-04, 23:46
Nidhogg>CRC

Haha :/

Yinyin
07-02-04, 23:53
Yinyin, I LOVE your sig. Very creative

Thank you kindly, but you can give credit to Dancing Panda for that one.

Bl@zed
08-02-04, 08:28
Originally posted by t0rqu3
Hi.

Actually, I had no intentions of dueling. The fact I had like 4-7 of you all yelling to duel, and the fact that Divide must have relogged like 3-4 times made me laugh my ass off. It was pretty funny to see you all get uptight over a game. TBH even if he would beat me I don't care, cuz if you have enough time to get a spy to /70 you need some new hobbies/women/friends etc.

I especially liked the parts like:

"Divide: okay im ready go sewer"
"Torque: brb must shit"
"Everyone: OMFG WTF AFUDF IDIOT NEWBIE IDIASKDAM"

Dueling is so lose. It proves you have a better computer and aiming skills, cool. I don't play a game to be the best I just play to have fun, you guys all yelling and getting your panties in a bunch in plaza without me even having to kill anyone was fun for me. So I got my money worth of the game that night?

Thanks.

ajhajahahaha im reliving the moment right now it's fucking hilarious. I called some of you "newbs" and you all exploded and were like "omfg you don't know who you're talking to.. you're gunna wish you never said that you're gaming experience is going to suck so bad from now on. you dont know who youre messing with"

ahhaha its funny cuz you guys act like you're actually something.

You guys don't get to boast enough or act tough in real life so I guess you just exert all your anger and stuff here. Makes the game fun for me, thxukby~

1.) it takes 3-4 days out of your life to get a spy to /70
2.) i thought CRC were l33t pk'ers, so i heard. But obviously your all a moc compared to H.A.T.E.

Psyco Groupie
08-02-04, 08:31
jesus bump'age :rolleyes:

XanX
08-02-04, 12:07
And now FLUX have joined the CA band wagon, now I'm starting to see the potential, its quite good ^_^

t0rqu3
08-02-04, 21:09
Originally posted by XanX
And now FLUX have joined the CA band wagon, now I'm starting to see the potential, its quite good ^_^

One clan does a bit of PKing and makes a picture site and it's a badnwagon?

rofl.

XanX
08-02-04, 21:18
err no, sorry for you to feel to big headed about yourself, but we seen the potential of killing all our current "friends" in the BD faction, to good to miss :)

And also we was still are able to kill most of our current enemies, so it was all good.

Also, if you dont know the uranus Server, the current Pro-City Clans are small/over run by the enemy, so we wanted to make a strong city clan on the server. Then hopefully somebody will move to the city and make another strong clan, maybe tangent or biotech, but the future is bright for pro-city on uranus now :D

Matthew.v.smith
08-02-04, 21:27
BTW the website is down :(.

Grrrr it was top class and i only got too see it once :(
Get it back up guys it pwned!

Matty.
:angel:

Bl@zed
08-02-04, 21:37
One clan does a bit of PKing and makes a picture site and it's a badnwagon?

rofl.

ca bandwagon my ass.
on saturn the bandwagon is mother fucking TG and FA now :rolleyes:

___T-X____
08-02-04, 21:37
these dewds RULE

lullysing
08-02-04, 21:53
This is just like the star wars spoof of cops, except it's in NC now.

t0rqu3
08-02-04, 22:43
The site isn't down it's

Btw Blazed or whoever was saying TG and FA are the bandwagon factions... Some guy said he joined the CA bandwagon and I was laughing at him.

Twitch
08-02-04, 22:50
Originally posted by XanX
err no, sorry for you to feel to big headed about yourself, but we seen the potential of killing all our current "friends" in the BD faction, to good to miss :)

And also we was still are able to kill most of our current enemies, so it was all good.

Also, if you dont know the uranus Server, the current Pro-City Clans are small/over run by the enemy, so we wanted to make a strong city clan on the server. Then hopefully somebody will move to the city and make another strong clan, maybe tangent or biotech, but the future is bright for pro-city on uranus now :D

that's terrific im glad we've brought the ca faction to light (because that was never our intentions) but putting "i r teh law" in your bio is pretty unoriginal.

spikeownzu
08-02-04, 23:28
FA is not the bandwagon rofl

its BD, just about everyone has gone BD or TG

Timster
08-02-04, 23:34
well from what ive seen 'teh law' are 'teh sh*te'.

ive seen 2 of them on saturn. claimed myself (tt) was kos and started attacking me for no reason, i wasnt even in a clan ffs.

and as for stopping crime...theyre rubbish. tg and fa have been raiding pp and oz for ages, have teh law stepped in? have they knackers.

wavesonics
09-02-04, 00:02
some 1 start something like this on Pluto please! I will join and Uphold the law with my Law Enforcing Drones! (Contant me if your NExT and we'll start one!)

Yinyin
09-02-04, 02:51
My name is Ash Ketchum, I am the greatest pokemon master who ever lived.

nonamebrandeggs
09-02-04, 02:57
Originally posted by Yinyin
My name is Ash Ketchum, I am the greatest pokemon master who ever lived.

Gary pwnz you.

Yinyin
09-02-04, 04:30
Uhhh no, I beat him on the road to veridian city.

Bl@zed
09-02-04, 05:56
Originally posted by spikeownzu
FA is not the bandwagon rofl

its BD, just about everyone has gone BD or TG

look at the statistics on the citycom you nib.
black dragon was ranked 9th for runner counts last time i checked.

Bl@zed
09-02-04, 05:58
The site isn't down it's

Btw Blazed or whoever was saying TG and FA are the bandwagon factions... Some guy said he joined the CA bandwagon and I was laughing at him.

oh, lol, misread it then

KramerTheWeird
09-02-04, 06:40
Teh Law isn't too original, except in the sense they are butchering roleplay and making it funny. Legion members wanted to use the ncpd PA so they made a CA legion clan that still attacked whoever, it pissed off CA council to no end :)

t0rqu3
09-02-04, 06:51
wow shit that makes our whole clan not original [edited for violation of the forum rules]

ohshit guys back to the drawing boards

Twitch
09-02-04, 07:51
Originally posted by KramerTheWeird
Teh Law isn't too original, except in the sense they are butchering roleplay and making it funny. Legion members wanted to use the ncpd PA so they made a CA legion clan that still attacked whoever, it pissed off CA council to no end :)

wow pimp is a bandwagon clan with like 50+ people in it so that's ok

nobody cares about legion, they're probably just as bandwagon as pimp

Bl@zed
09-02-04, 07:59
CA must be bandwagon too, lots of n00bs join it :lol:

Twitch
09-02-04, 08:07
not really

when i said bandwagon i meant a clan that has like 50+ members in it ,we only have like maybe 6 or 7

Bl@zed
09-02-04, 08:30
yeah well, PIMP is bandwagon i have to agree with you on that.
but if you look at my clan, black cartel, we are big, but not bandwagon.
we dont randomly recruit, its invite only, and all of us know each other since beginning of retail. clans like templars and imposing order are bandwagon factions imo, but whatever

Shadow Dancer
09-02-04, 08:41
Pimp bandwagon?

not

We don't just recruit anyone. We're a small clan actually, I wish we had 50+ active members, but it's nowhere near that.

thx

EDIT: lmao, hilarious pictures. I just finished looking through them.

Nysh
09-02-04, 10:53
Originally posted by nonamebrandeggs
Gary pwnz you.

Damn straight I do.

El_MUERkO
09-02-04, 12:11
lol thats the crap PE duo that float around MB pking people at random, they attacked me (an unbuffed APU) on the stairs without reason and I nearly killed both of them, my clan finished them off, the got my flame avalanche I got a 3 slot nice stated shelter.

Now they run away whenever they see anyone at MB other than a low level noob :p

"Been doing this shit since 1997", you think you'd be good by now :lol:

---------------------------------

Still, your site seems down now but you might have a sense of humour, I suppose you need it.

KramerTheWeird
09-02-04, 15:29
Yes because my whole point was to undermine your clan and piss you off, obviously. :rolleyes: That's what I get for dealing with people from saturn :) Stop taking everything personal, I never said you were bandwagon in the first place. And it isn't any reason to stop playing as you are if someone has done it before.

Bl@zed: last time I checked cartel was in saturn, therefore you have no idea what PIMP is save for the shit talk spread on this forum. I wouldn't even begin characterizing your clan before I actually knew who they were and spent time on saturn.

Rade
09-02-04, 15:35
the one who breaks teh law must go back to the house of pain.

Sovellis
09-02-04, 16:10
OH MY GOD. I had completely forgotten about that day. This was when i was in shadowcell and i remember some tank came in somehow (probably synced into the apt) and started saying something about comin in for "Tea and biscuits" I remember he absolutly pkd my ass to fuck. Was sooooo damn funny AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

http://neocronfoh.topcities.com/pp.html

Screenie of me dying, and various quotes placed at the top of pages.

C - Lo
09-02-04, 20:14
Once again, the correct site (with updates and all) is http://cobra-hosting.com/neocron/
and not neocronfoh.topcities.com

C - Lo
09-02-04, 20:32
El_Muerko, I really have no idea who you are but I'm guessing you were one of the APUs (along with a bunch of other people) that ganked me a day or two ago during the last time I was at MB, which was exactly that - "the last time I was at MB", meaning I haven't been there since so I really doubt your claim of us running everytime we see high ranked players around MB now. Thanks for trying though.

And yes - we're a crap duo if you consider a crap duo two people who can't survive multiple APU's, tanks and a PPU at the same time. But sorry, I don't think many people can do that often either.

Don't even worry about it, we've still probably killed 1000x as many people as the amount of times you've managed to gank any of us. And seeing as how I've never seen you before that one time, I'd say you're at about 1 point so far. Good luck though?

ezza
09-02-04, 21:14
peronally i aint run into there clan but then i aint been hanging around the places they go proberbly

but who cares if there original or not, if there a CA PK clan then cool, this games need a good CA pker clan on saturn, fuck if this clan had been around when i was CA id proberbly still be there but the faction was to care bear for my liking.

never knew CRC from pluto, but the guys seem like they like killing and having fun so cool GG guys, same with the flowers of happiness guys, who i did meet on occasion on saturn long time ago.

KramerTheWeird
10-02-04, 00:25
Pluto spawns all the best pk clans, and then they go to saturn because pluto is too hard for them to survive in and there's plenty of sheep on saturn :)

Most PK clans are BD or TG, nice to see a CA one for a change.

Twitch
10-02-04, 00:37
we went to saturn because we'd rather play with a population twice that of pluto, but in case you wanted to know we still have our capped chars with all of our shit still there

ezza
10-02-04, 03:04
Pluto spawns all the best pk clans, and then they go to saturn because pluto is too hard for them to survive in and there's plenty of sheep on saturn :)

Most PK clans are BD or TG, nice to see a CA one for a change. saturn has there share of home grown PK clans, its just that saturn has a higher population of people to kill simple as

El_MUERkO
10-02-04, 03:46
El_Muerko, I really have no idea who you are but I'm guessing you were one of the APUs (along with a bunch of other people) that ganked me a day or two ago during the last time I was at MB, which was exactly that - "the last time I was at MB", meaning I haven't been there since so I really doubt your claim of us running everytime we see high ranked players around MB now. Thanks for trying though.

And yes - we're a crap duo if you consider a crap duo two people who can't survive multiple APU's, tanks and a PPU at the same time. But sorry, I don't think many people can do that often either.

Don't even worry about it, we've still probably killed 1000x as many people as the amount of times you've managed to gank any of us. And seeing as how I've never seen you before that one time, I'd say you're at about 1 point so far. Good luck though?

I was there thouf I didnt hang around to see u finished off.

As to the first time I nearly killed you I was all by myself and didnt even know you were hostile.

Your crap as in for the kills you do, mostly noobs, you sure do run away alot, i've seen many better teams go up againist far worse odds and win.

Sure you've killed far more than times than you've been killed, but if you take away the low level runners I'd guess you've died more when facing equals than not.

Out of 2 meetings you died 2 times and I died once and we've exchanged spells.

Please dont hesitate to visit MB some more I'm hoping I get to finish one of you myself :)

g0rt
10-02-04, 03:55

Most PK clans are BD or TG, nice to see a CA one for a change.

Hahaha now THATS funny!

There simply isn't enough people playing on pluto to entertain a pkers schedule.

nonamebrandeggs
10-02-04, 04:00
Originally posted by g0rt
Hahaha now THATS funny!

There simply isn't enough people playing on pluto to entertain a pkers schedule.

Yeah fucking right, I played Uranus for a while and I learned pops don't really mean shit, it's all about where you go. I would go to MB and have hours of fun taking on REASONABLE amounts of people (Not 8-10 you fucking ego-maniacs). And it was super when they came back with their alts. I would barely have problems with people running in and paraing me, and if I got schrewed it was a simple gg and I logged. Uranus has by far the lowest server pops of the english servers and it was one of the greatest PK experiences I've had. People on pluto may be "hardcore" but they are also pretty lame a lot of the time (Zone killing, overuse of PPUs). I'm not going to touch OP fighting on Uranus though... :D.

StrongSad
10-02-04, 04:47
Just a bunch of scared cops if you ask me. Usually people stealth before they are about to die ;) ..but just give these guys a dirty look and they zone faster than you can pull your judge.. :o

Twitch
10-02-04, 05:30
yeah either that or play one of those so very NOT funny strongbad internet cartoons. what a bunch of overrated bullshit

g0rt
10-02-04, 05:44
Originally posted by Twitch
yeah either that or play one of those so very NOT funny strongbad internet cartoons. what a bunch of overrated bullshit

I don't get whats so funny about strongbad. Or that egg guy that waits 30 seconds between saying some stupid thing about a pie?

God....not funny.

StrongSad
10-02-04, 05:50
Just because your uncreative/unsuccessful doesnt mean you have to degrade others hard work. GG being a nobody.

Twitch
10-02-04, 06:03
how are we nobodies we're famous we have a website and people find us funny hahahahah

nonamebrandeggs
10-02-04, 06:22
Originally posted by nonamebrandeggs
You also quote yourselves. :p

You also quote yourselves. :p

StrongSad
10-02-04, 06:25
how are we nobodies we're famous we have a website and people find us funny hahahahah

Keep telling yourself that ;)

Yes, it is very funny. (you laughing at yourself, not the boring site) :p

Bl@zed
10-02-04, 06:54

yeah i have to agree, strongbad is definetly shitty

Shadow Dancer
10-02-04, 07:01

Omg, me and Twitch agree on something!

:eek:

nonamebrandeggs
10-02-04, 07:02
I laughed at Trogdor, judge me.

:rolleyes:

Yinyin
10-02-04, 13:59
I liek to play teh trogdor video game, I also like the play teh helicopter game on www.addictinggames.com I also liek to pk in neocron thx have a nice day

Haxxor
10-02-04, 15:44
teh Law = pwned :D

darkservent
11-02-04, 00:34
I rate u guys. Id personally join there clan just cause them guys give some life and some real RP to the game. U Guys Rox and are the real humour of NC.

Gotterdammerung
11-02-04, 05:05
I may have closed this one un-intentionally. reopened

StrongSad
11-02-04, 05:39
^^^

:confused:

Twitch
11-02-04, 05:47
LONG LIVE FREE SPEECH AND TEH LAW

Rieper
11-02-04, 06:18
Originally posted by Gotterdammerung
I may have closed this one un-intentionally. reopened

liar.
http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&postid=1216206#post1216206

Dead Bodies
11-02-04, 06:29
Teh Law is on the wrong side More info below...

http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=90506

Twitch
11-02-04, 06:32
Originally posted by Rieper
liar.
http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&postid=1216206#post1216206

rieper is officially my hero.

FIGHT THE POWER! THEY CAN'T SILENCE THE VOICE OF THE PEOPLE!

Marx
11-02-04, 06:39
Originally posted by Dead Bodies
Teh Law is on the wrong side More info below...

http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=90506

my question remains unanswered.

Originally posted by Marx
If a copbot... is a machine...

hence 'bot'...

How can you be Lioon Reza's son?

o_O

o_O

Dead Bodies
11-02-04, 07:09
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Marx
my question remains unanswered.

o_O [/QUOTE

Secret info ... Lioon Reza is really a copbot and commited fornication with a storm bot and made Sean Reza a copbot....

Questions Answered

Sean Reza

Scikar
11-02-04, 11:35
They're cyborgs, grrr. :p