PDA

View Full Version : [NC video] FaNG OP-wars

hinch
22-01-04, 21:27
Thats it Ive got a little NC video made by one of my clan members but nowhere to put it.

Can anyone help me out by supplying some webspace to host it?
[Edited By Iorghe]

Originally posted by hinch
ok for those who dont already have the video and dont wanna trawl the entire thread

ed2k://|file|Neocron.PvP.and.OP.war.fun.by.Furious.Angels.next.Generation.avi|50665144|17A792183D455ECE1295 9061DE94A331|/

is an edonkey link to it supplied by richard angelus.

http://www.naimex.dk/fangmovie.avi
is a normal web link to it supplied by naimex

any body else wishing to mirror it is welcome to its abit big to leave on just these 2 people

if a mod could put the urls in the first post it'd be appreciated.

also comments and suggestions of stuff to do in the next video are welcome :)

robinitnow
22-01-04, 21:35
sorry I max a 55MB:(

naimex
22-01-04, 21:35
what format is it ??

(i wanna know cuz i encoded a divx cs movie from 81 mb to divx 14 mb without quality loss or size cut down.. if i can make it smaller i can host it for ya)

hinch
22-01-04, 21:36
its a divx avi made using latest divx

naimex
22-01-04, 21:41
ok.. can you send it to me ? then at least i can try..

setup a ftp i can leech from ? (due to resume thingy)

or msn ? or what would you prefer ?

WebShock
22-01-04, 21:41
well winrar the movie and have it chunck it. break the movie into 15 meg segments and get free webspace anywhere.

search google for free webspace providers

hinch
22-01-04, 21:42
cant its too big for free webspace i wanna make it available for you lot to download but even if it split it into 1mb chunks the free website bandwidth would run out after like 10 downloads

naimex
22-01-04, 21:46
cant its too big for free webspace i wanna make it available for you lot to download but even if it split it into 1mb chunks the free website bandwidth would run out after like 10 downloads

i got 100 mb webhotel domain space.. but im using some for my website..and some files on it.. thats why i wanna compress it (not to mention user friendlyness with a smaller file ;) )

Judge
22-01-04, 21:52
Wow.... this sounds like a sweet movie. Can't wait till someone can host it. I max out at 50 mb and I've got about 20 megs of stuff already.

P4mp3rk3
22-01-04, 21:57
I have around 50 MB that you can use (should be able to handle the traffic)
maybe split the file in 3 or something and give 3 links

...then again, if one goes down you don't get any movie either lol

hinch
22-01-04, 21:58
the whole thing is about 8 mins long contains 2 or 3 op wars some duels and some general showing off :)

theres also a couple of other things in there you lot should love but youll just have to watch it to see if you spot them should be kinda obvious tho

EDIT **

just worked out the bandwidth on our current webserver I have enough available to give the current url to 5 more people so the first 5 to pm me can get teh current direct url to get to watch it before everyone else

Mumblyfish
22-01-04, 22:02
Torrent it.

hinch
22-01-04, 22:03
Originally posted by Mumblyfish
Torrent it.

no tracker :( else i would

Mumblyfish
22-01-04, 22:05
Ah bugger, nevermind. It's just that it's the only sure-fire way to get the community to provide reliable hosting.

hinch
22-01-04, 22:07
yeah i know ill see if i can find a tracker that i can just upload the file to and itll create the .torrent file for meh will let you know if i manage to get it torrented

Psycho Killa
22-01-04, 22:57
OMG THAT MOVIE IS FUCKING AWESOME

IM MOVING TO JUPITER! Wheres my trusty German To english handbook when I need it.

Fuck that looks so awesome I havent been an a big fight like that in ages. Hell the only ones I had like that werent even as cool all they where was fire fights at Soliko shooting up and down.

hinch
22-01-04, 23:01
they were quite small fights by all accounts :)

remember if your hostile to TG on jupiter though your going to have a hard time :)

FAnG will kill you all :)

btw i have one more space for people to download it :) until i find some other hosting for it

Psycho Killa
22-01-04, 23:04
Man.

Im tempted to pack up my bags and move there after seeing those awesome fights. Only thing is

1) Ill have to pick a non mc5 eccential character haha

2) Ill be completely lost I only know like cylon and you there maybe a few system shock people are around that could help me out

3) It will be hard as hell to compete and I will have to join a clan thats accepting to english speakers.

Haha does fang take english speakers I wont talk english in clan chat :D

t0tt3
22-01-04, 23:27
where's the link :confused: :( :( :( :(

hinch
22-01-04, 23:41
Originally posted by Psycho Killa
Man.

Im tempted to pack up my bags and move there after seeing those awesome fights. Only thing is

1) Ill have to pick a non mc5 eccential character haha

2) Ill be completely lost I only know like cylon and you there maybe a few system shock people are around that could help me out

3) It will be hard as hell to compete and I will have to join a clan thats accepting to english speakers.

Haha does fang take english speakers I wont talk english in clan chat :D

1) ppu monk :) or apu to double team with my ppu

2) no cy or ss play there :) at least not full time

3) only if your tg and nice to me :) oh and you have to be good :)

as for the link direct me and ill think about giving it to you after ive had some smokes or if someone who already has the video can host it get it off them

btw did you like the camo PA? and also the fang tank suit ?

Psycho Killa
22-01-04, 23:44
Ya theyre pretty cool cant wait til kk implements some new skins including the tank pa and the submited ones. They should hire a couple skinners for a couple weeks and let them go nuts.

I wanna finish my pe (its a pe wont take long :p then ill make a char on saturn even just for fun.

Imma start an apu and if I really enjoy it there ill lom over to ppu and show u what a pluto man can do ;)

Nexxy
22-01-04, 23:48
PM me the video =P

From my short time on jupi id say the PvP there was really good. I was there for maybe a week till hinch left ( :( ) and there was proper MB raids and stuff. And runcasting PPU monks and all sorts o_O

I may be able to upload it too, the SSi site is still up so i must still have some webspace...

hinch
22-01-04, 23:58
@pk if you come to jupi dont make a ppu we got like loads i need an apu for pking with etc :)

nexy get your apu over to tg and you can lvl with meh again :) and its only me that can run cast no one else can manage it :)

ok and the link is here ill leave it up for about an hour if you dont grab it in that time youll have to wait till someone else can host it

link removed check url below

94mb 8 mins long

Nexxy
23-01-04, 00:01
Im downloading it now, ill see if i can host it.

Ill try sorting out my jupi APU, was bored of neocron maybe this will make it fun again...

P4mp3rk3
23-01-04, 00:13
Hehe, I found the movie to be the roxor as well
goose bumps all over my body just from watching that

can't get any better advertising than this imo

naimex
23-01-04, 00:39
it was compressed about as much as it could get :(

i cut a bit in the video size of it (widthXheight) its at 50 mb now.. and im currently uploading it..

www.naimex.dk/fangmovie.avi

but its gonna be an hour or two before its up..

Psyco Groupie
23-01-04, 00:44
35 k/sec ~

40 minutes ill tell ya what I think :D

Eledhbrant
23-01-04, 00:54
Wow....

But no im not gonna go "Im moving to Jupiter", I've easily had fights similar to that and wondered "wow wouldnt this be cool if someone recorded it".

My sincere compliments to the maker of that, best NC movie I've ever seen :D

Psyco Groupie
23-01-04, 00:57
this better not have a rap music soundtrack ... and if its dance im coming to jupi and killing all your droms

Shadow Dancer
23-01-04, 00:58
wow, sounds like an actual 2 hour movie. :p

TEH hinch movie, starring hinch, produced by hinch, :p

Mumblyfish
23-01-04, 00:59
Nice, 71kB/s. I'm throwing all my sex at you.

20 minutes, and I'll be on here whinging about the soundtrack. Just you wait.

ezza
23-01-04, 01:19
thats a fucking great video, very well done in terms of quality.

hmm out of interest, do most tanks on jupiter wear PA?

robinitnow
23-01-04, 01:21
^ ezza looks for fashon tips
:D

but what he realy wan'ts to know is if he is in this years coulor

hinch
23-01-04, 01:22
about 50:50 for tanks wearing and not wearing

theres advantages to wearing it as much as not wearing it
susspect its personal preference

my pluto tank always used it i had a nice setup using it but ive seen equally good ones without it so its all upto you

same with monks my ppu wears pa because i like the colour not cos i need to though :)

Psyco Groupie
23-01-04, 01:27
sweeet video ... i'd upload it for a mirror if this proxy did long uploads :D

thankgod no synthesisers were used on the soundtrack!

wun
23-01-04, 01:36
hmmm getting it from naimex at 149kb/s...

but it says 30.3mb... is that right??

Psyco Groupie
23-01-04, 01:38
no thats a smaller resolution

wun
23-01-04, 01:42
far out.. haha it's still uploading at his end...

:rolleyes:

cos i got it and it didn't work.. so i just clicked on it again.. just to see and it's now 4mb bigger...

guess i'll wait till later...

robinitnow
23-01-04, 01:43
nice vid man and noce connection yoiu have there bw ~1200

nice man, nice

Mumblyfish
23-01-04, 01:50
PERFECT!

Magnazan
23-01-04, 02:02
It will be mirrored on the NAT website (pm me if you dont know but you should [ edited ]) - Just check the links then NC downloads section in about 2 hrs while i upload it

Richard Angelus
23-01-04, 02:05
*download the movie*
I hope its good :)

I think I upload it to my 'server' and put it into my emule upload directory (and give it a nice name so many ppl want to download it :lol: )

wow its very good :) like it
*upload to server*

retr0n
23-01-04, 02:11
downloading 370 kb/sec... pwned :lol: j/k
ahh it's done, time to watch :)

//Radium

sw1tch
23-01-04, 02:19
hinch, submit the fanghq link to http://www.demohq.com/download.php?op=AddDownload

Magnazan
23-01-04, 02:44
All done and uploaded :)

kerdezixe
23-01-04, 02:57
:eek: Wonderfull ! :eek:

mm... how did you capture video from games ?

hinch
23-01-04, 02:58
thanks folks if you all post your links here or send me in a pm ill make a new post with all links in for everyone to see since this thread is getting messy

Richard Angelus
23-01-04, 03:08
ed2k://|file|Neocron.PvP.and.OP.war.fun.by.Furious.Angels.next.Generation.avi|50665144|17A792183D455ECE1295 9061DE94A331|/
if you want to download with emule (ok its not fast....but I will host it there a very long time)

hinch
23-01-04, 03:10
thanks richard :)

btw glad you all like it were planning on making an even longer one shortly :)

gonna see if we can get a full force on our side this time instead of 6 or 7 + more showing off stuff

ezza
23-01-04, 03:36
thanks richard :)

btw glad you all like it were planning on making an even longer one shortly :)

gonna see if we can get a full force on our side this time instead of 6 or 7 + more showing off stuff cool if its as good quality as the first, i think we have a new neocronvideo god

Bosk
23-01-04, 04:38
I'm impressed. It's not easy getting more than 1 or 2 people to cooperate at the same time to put together a movie like this. The sequences where the white flashes are synchronized with the music are very nice. I also liked the places where 2 scenes were layered to give the effect of time passing. I always played with the sky turned off to improve performance. I never knew the Neocron sky looked like that, lol. Well done.

QuantumDelta
23-01-04, 04:56
I want those sound tracks.

I recognise the second one can't put a name to it though...
Maybe I will take Jupi a little more seriously :p

Who's playin the Tank BTW?

hinch
23-01-04, 05:05
Originally posted by QuantumDelta
Who's playin the Tank BTW?

swork is the guy that filmed it all on his droner and his tank

hes the tank you see at the start wearing the fang uniform with FU on his boots :)

im not even in it :) i was busy opwarring on pluto with meh nubbie apu.

i promise to be in the next one i have a little something special planned to show overpowered ppus :)

just a hint it involves lots of rhinos and flamers and possiably a faction guard or 4 (just did a test run with tg guards just now)

Nvidia
23-01-04, 05:06
*Whispers to QD*

Does the "Shower room" ring a bell? ;)

Excellent picks on music, hinch, you r teh pwn! :D

Liquid_Ice
23-01-04, 05:07
only getting sound after D/l .. ONOZ help meeee!!!!111oneoneoneone

hinch
23-01-04, 05:09
install latest divx codec

40$Poser
23-01-04, 05:20
(clapping)

bravo. wonder if KK will take notice and make some sweet trailers for neocron for NC:BDoY. very nice work hinch

Liquid_Ice
23-01-04, 05:22
Damn nice, best NC vid I have seen by far...

hinch
23-01-04, 05:26
ok for those who dont already have the video and dont wanna trawl the entire thread

is an edonkey link to it supplied by richard angelus.

http://www.naimex.dk/fangmovie.avi
is a normal web link to it supplied by naimex

any body else wishing to mirror it is welcome to its abit big to leave on just these 2 people

if a mod could put the urls in the first post it'd be appreciated.

also comments and suggestions of stuff to do in the next video are welcome :)

Hippieman
23-01-04, 05:27
Damn that was a very good video. Once I boot up Neocron tomorrow im going right to Jupiter. I havent seen a OP War like that in a while now, well at least one with near even numbers.

Psycho Killa
23-01-04, 05:29
We should send videos like this to places like Tech Tv before they review Bdoy.. they gave neocron a 1 out of 5 i think lmao.

We can show them why they where wrong.

hinch
23-01-04, 05:30
Originally posted by Psycho Killa
We should send videos like this to places like Tech Tv before they review Bdoy.. they gave neocron a 1 out of 5 i think lmao.

We can show them why they where wrong.

its not that good im sure if kk really wanted us to make them something special though we could come up with something :)

MjukisDjur
23-01-04, 12:32
Now this is some serious good footage that everyone should see. Make sticky :P

Fafhrd
23-01-04, 12:52
Very interesting movie, good sound, too. Dream Theatre isnt it?

XanX
23-01-04, 14:33
Yeah Gream theater I think or helloween, not sure which :/

Never listened to either enough

BUT, MINT VID :D

Should be wot KK use to advertise the PvP side of NC, would poss bring a LOT more people into it, I'm gonna pimp it around the local Lan party that I goto, to try and drum up some more interest.

Very well done 5 stars

phunqe
23-01-04, 14:52
Now that .dk site was kick ass... got 3,15Mb/s from it.

Dade Murphey
23-01-04, 15:46
ffs man...that video should be on the main page for people to watch and shit...that was hella cool...haha

PS...that .dk site rocks...steady 151.1mb download from there =D

naimex
23-01-04, 15:53
Originally posted by Dade Murphey
ffs man...that video should be on the main page for people to watch and shit...that was hella cool...haha

PS...that .dk site rocks...steady 151.1mb download from there =D

lol glad you like the speed :P

im paying 9 kr/month..

about 0.1 pound or 1,5 $

;) its damn nice :P

just gotta get myself together to remake the site.. got tired of looking at old layout i had...

Deicide
23-01-04, 15:59
Greets from jupiter,

First of all: Thanx for the nice comments!

2nd: HINCH MOVER YER ASS TO JUPITER

3rd: The song is from ICED EARTH :>

cya around guys ;)

phunqe
23-01-04, 16:44
Originally posted by naimex
im paying 9 kr/month..

o_O o_O 8| o_O :confused:

wtf... is that for Danish citizens only or can I as a crazy Swede get in on that action.

naimex
23-01-04, 17:09
Originally posted by phunqe
o_O o_O 8| o_O :confused:

wtf... is that for Danish citizens only or can I as a crazy Swede get in on that action.

whatever you like.. they got it :P

almost..

http://www.b-one.net/

phunqe
23-01-04, 17:24
whatever you like..

We should NOT get into that here o_O

I'll check it out however, thanks.

J. Folsom
23-01-04, 17:26
http://www.b-one.net/ Bah, no .no :(

And I wanted to register no.means.no it's the perfect domain name!

[TgR]KILLER
23-01-04, 17:27
Ownage movie :) is it me or was the end bit the same as the start bit ?

hinch
23-01-04, 17:52
Originally posted by Deicide
Greets from jupiter,

First of all: Thanx for the nice comments!

2nd: HINCH MOVER YER ASS TO JUPITER

3rd: The song is from ICED EARTH :>

cya around guys ;)

heh im there just not in the clan atm :)
im mainly inactive and playing on pluto every time i come to jupi i struggle to find an apu to lvl with

i need to recap int AGAIN :(

Birkoff
23-01-04, 17:54
Excellent movie.... d/l it ages ago but been busy in game.

PPUing seemed a bit..... erm..... lets say worse than pluto though :)

hinch
23-01-04, 17:55
look closely :) only one ppu on our side and we won anyway :)

except the bit at ceres where most of them are sightgivers with only a few fang thrown in

ezza
23-01-04, 18:00
was it just me or did those CA PPUs drop real fast to the devourer, lol guess CA are nibs on all servers:D :angel:

Psyco Groupie
23-01-04, 18:01
got poison resist ?

cityadmin: no!?

lol :D

hinch
23-01-04, 18:02
think zerg rushes any ca over like /50 all gets to gether and tries to charge down any tg op

:)

BramTops
23-01-04, 18:04
Awesome movie!

Esspecially like the "the rock"-like music (where's it from?)!

Added news item about this movie in NLpro...

garyu69
23-01-04, 18:11
Now thats what i call Uber Downloading :D

http://www.garyu69.com/movie.jpg

ezza
23-01-04, 18:29
omg its the thread in a thread thing with that screeny:eek:

Deicide
23-01-04, 19:37
Originally posted by BramTops
Awesome movie!

Esspecially like the "the rock"-like music (where's it from?)!

Added news item about this movie in NLpro...

its actually the main theme of "The Rock" ;)

Iorghe
23-01-04, 19:39
fantastic movie, I enjoyed it very much.

and thanks to naimex, i have been looking for a good web provider for some time and thanks to you i got one now :)

Shadow Dancer
23-01-04, 20:16
For some reason my realplayer won't let me see it, :(. But the music is kickass. What song was it?

hinch
23-01-04, 20:17
see post above arc oh and use divx player or windows media player

naimex
23-01-04, 20:58
Originally posted by Iorghe
fantastic movie, I enjoyed it very much.

and thanks to naimex, i have been looking for a good web provider for some time and thanks to you i got one now :)

lol nps.. happy coding.. ;) remember to post linky when ready ;) wanna see how a GM does it .... :wtf: uhhm writes webbies that is....

Doc_PP
23-01-04, 22:30
http://ftp.tpkonsult.se/doc/leech.jpg

I win! :P

Revslad
23-01-04, 22:49
man that movie rocks seriously love the soundrack ul have to pm the name of the tune or jus post it here(but if you do the gms wont like it):wtf: so yeh great movie man:D

LTA
24-01-04, 22:03
Originally posted by ezza
was it just me or did those CA PPUs drop real fast to the devourer, lol guess CA are nibs on all servers:D :angel:

Yeah but they were gettin anti healed aswell so it kinda helped they didnt have holy heal ticking for long.
But them devs were rapin but the fang peeps looked to organised :p

Video was kick ass..... now make a godamn trailer :p

Candaman
25-01-04, 00:32
wuwu woot and wow that was wikid if anyone fails to want to play after watching that then they should be kicked from the internet my blod is rushing just watching it. Also i feel like bringing my ppu to jupi to show those CA how to do it =P

nonamebrandeggs
25-01-04, 00:55
That
Movie
Owned

Darth Slayer
25-01-04, 01:00
That movie was so Funneh. Gratz to Fang for doing it.......:)

•Super|\|ova•
25-01-04, 01:09
OMG! This si the best NC video I've seen. Really good! I think this clip ought to be spread out wide and work as a free commercial for KK :) Anyways... wonderful work who ever edited that film.

//EDIT: Oh and yes... what's going on :eek: I mean I have only 256/256 ADSL and the DL speed was over 50KB/s all the time. Weird shit, huh? And seems like I'm not the only one o_O

Tratos
25-01-04, 01:16
That truly OWNED with an O and everything

i want another one :p

~T

Dribble Joy
25-01-04, 02:49
Nice, wish I could ANYTHING like that kind of fps at OP fights....

INFERNO22
25-01-04, 03:37
PWNZ0R MOVIE!

Good Stuff there;) !

DjFlash
25-01-04, 04:37
Hi there!

here is the editor of the movie! :cool:

i figgured out to make now more fps and more highquality videos!

next video will be in full 16:9 and full 25 fps over all the time!

now i work with dual processing and get much more fps! and a better resolution + color quality! :D

i will post the new link to the new bashing video soon if i get it finished next days!

KK give me a GM account so i can use spec mode to make better air movies from fights!

hold on for now!

cya

Swork

Psycho Killa
25-01-04, 05:47
You should make a 2 minute long one right before BDOY comes out and send it to game reviewers so they know what there missing if they dont get past killing rats like all the first reviewers said.

Waldi Wood
25-01-04, 12:53
High peeps..

Next kickazzzz movie will be released very soon.
Stay wet...ehh tuned. :p

ezza
25-01-04, 14:02
*waits in anticipation*

gimme gimme gimme:D

Ka0s^
25-01-04, 14:18
was this movie made with FRAPS? also which editor did u use to tag all the different scenes together? I have Virtualdub but i have no idea how to use most of it :)

DjFlash
25-01-04, 16:24
New System! for my videostuffs ;)
so if kk really want a doy video a nc promotion video
contact me via PM in german or english pls ;)

thats my both systems for now!

Game Comp
AMD 64 FX 51 @2800 mhz (compressor cooled @ -29°)
Radeon 9800 XT @580 / 840 (watercoled)
2x Mushkin Dualchannel DDR 533 1 GB

Render Comp
Dual Opteron 2200 MHZ (watercooled)
4 x Mushkin DDR 400 1GB Registered ECC

Software
Adobe Premiere 7 Pro (Orginal Version)
Snagit 7 (Demo / Shareware)
DIVX Codecs
Wavelab 4.0 (Original Version)
Logic Audio Platinum 5.11 (Original Version)

Cya Swork

ghandisfury
25-01-04, 16:25
I can't veiw it:( ...need DIVX.

Agent L
25-01-04, 16:29
Originally posted by DjFlash
KK give me a GM account so i can use spec mode to make better air movies from fights!

Hmm, try to replace gfx.pak\misc\drone_mask.bmp and gfx.pak\misc\drone_bar.bmp with all-black bitmaps. This should remove drone interface.

\edit : also, there is software called "monkey" or smth that is able to remove areas from the motion picture. Examples were like footbal without ball : D so it should work with interaface too.

WebShock
25-01-04, 16:35
anyone notice that fang ppu trying to rez and getting antibufffed+owned. that was coooool. i will never get over seeing action like that going,.... you can see the tank that is filming the movie trying to beat the antibuffer but that annoying PE just would not get out his way to kill that antibuffer. after watching it a few times, you tend to see all the various fights going on. it was great
wondering why the devourer tank didnt go eat all those psi's up while their ppu attempted a rez. still its great to review so that you can learn from your mistakes.

great movie.

Ka0s^
25-01-04, 17:14
New System! for my videostuffs ;)
so if kk really want a doy video a nc promotion video
contact me via PM in german or english pls ;)

thats my both systems for now!

Game Comp
AMD 64 FX 51 @2800 mhz (compressor cooled @ -29°)
Radeon 9800 XT @580 / 840 (watercoled)
2x Mushkin Dualchannel DDR 533 1 GB

Render Comp
Dual Opteron 2200 MHZ (watercooled)
4 x Mushkin DDR 400 1GB Registered ECC

Software
Adobe Premiere 7 Pro (Orginal Version)
Snagit 7 (Demo / Shareware)
DIVX Codecs
Wavelab 4.0 (Original Version)
Logic Audio Platinum 5.11 (Original Version)

Cya Swork

*dribbles at teh uber systems*

Thats some SERIOUS hardware swork :)

DjFlash
25-01-04, 17:55
that both Kicks ASS!

Game Comp
http://www.dj-flash.net/public/images/wakue/Flash%20PC1_dark.jpg

Load_HeavyLoad
25-01-04, 18:12
Well Hinch to be Frank that was HOT SHIT So /me Goes and makes a TG Char on jupi, Choices, Choices what char to make :P

Rieper
25-01-04, 18:55
might seem odd but the best part of the video for me was the ppu saying fuck you. it made the characters seem more human :)

DjFlash
25-01-04, 19:02
hehe! it was an APU ( [FAnG]Champ )
;)

Rieper
25-01-04, 19:15
oh lol .. he was wearing blue pa... but colors were reversed right? rofl :lol:

Willgamte
25-01-04, 19:29
A fantastic movie! I will use it to lure friends into Neocron ;)

DjFlash
25-01-04, 20:03
wait for next video!

i collect much movie stuff from fights this night and start next video building next days!

will be 10 mins about 100 - 120 mb then ;) f*** the filesize ;)

naimex
25-01-04, 20:19
wait for next video!

i collect much movie stuff from fights this night and start next video building next days!

will be 10 mins about 100 - 120 mb then ;) f*** the filesize ;)

i cant host unless i cut size down, either cutting size down a lot or removing old movie..

DjFlash
25-01-04, 21:30
remove the old one then!

this new video kicks all ;)

Tratos
25-01-04, 22:01
stop posting and get making that next video!!! >_< :D :D

~T

ezza
25-01-04, 22:02
Originally posted by Tratos
stop posting and get making that next video!!! >_< :D :D

~T i second that:lol:

Richard Angelus
25-01-04, 22:10
the 'old' one will still be in the emule network :D

Keiron
25-01-04, 22:43
Holy shit:wtf:
I just downloaded the old one and... wow. Your video skills are top-notch. Keep up the awsome work!

Deicide
25-01-04, 23:33
remove the old one then!

this new video kicks all ;)

yeah buttmunch.... i kicked 6 damn snipers in that fight and yer feckin camera (aka drone) didnt even get a glimpse on my "one man ownage"...

go and make a new vid :>

greets [FAnG]Hatzer

Ka0s^
26-01-04, 00:37
who is the music made by, its fucking awsome, makes me wanna take my car out an do 120mph down the motorway :)

Mad_Deunan
26-01-04, 00:54
the music in the "old" movie is Iced Earth - The coming Course ... and in the middle is the theme from the rock

Ka0s^
26-01-04, 00:56
ty mad :)

hinch
26-01-04, 01:18
if you wanna watch this and havent yet download it quickly because its about to be hammered outta existance by niddy.

Psycho Killa
26-01-04, 01:20
Did you ask him to close it or is there something wrong with it?

By the way hinch I work weekends so ill get back to our adventures sometime during the week :D

hinch
26-01-04, 01:25
the big boys are pressuring nid he asked me to change music or remove it so i told him he can remove it and ive told swork to make sure the next one doesnt use copyrighted stuff.

also my account has now finally expired 5 months after i cancelled it.

im also about to move house so im not going to be around for like 2 months at least now :(

if you need a ppu just ask someone in fang look up clan details on citycom im sure someone will help you or talk to tierone they are friendly too and as i said most speak english for j00

Darkborg
26-01-04, 02:10
hmm im gonna try to find out a tracker for you guys too use with .torrents .

Totally awesome movie btw.

hinch
26-01-04, 02:38
the movie has been spared the hammer for a short while longer still grab it whilst you can dont know how much longer itll be here

DarkFear
26-01-04, 10:35
Swork is working in a recording studio and he HAS the rights for the music from the artists, and he HAS mailed KK the document that proves his rights to use the music in the video :)

Btw, next video is incoming in the next few days :)

(with copyrighted music again, AND with the legal right to use it AGAIN)

Momo Katzius
26-01-04, 10:48
I hope, the next video wil have better quality.

DarkFear
26-01-04, 11:14
Next video will have 800*600 Resolution and 25 FPS all time, swork told me yesterday :)

Iorghe
26-01-04, 11:22
I'm looking forward to see it

DjFlash
26-01-04, 14:00
new video is almost finished!

but i wont make a thread with link!
the link u can get per pm then! i dont wanne get this moderator kiddi stuff with music rights again! they dont even know the music rights and kill all u do here!

so sorry about that but i dont need that again!

u can use copyrighted music as long u dont use it comerciel, play whole track, say the track name!

look it mostly Counter Strike videos! Big sites host em and no one cares about rights!

pahh i dont really care! the new vid kicks really ass......
and if moderators flame about rights in my pm folder i never would make a vid for community again!

only for my clanmates to have fun!

DigestiveBiscui
26-01-04, 14:37
what program are u using for video making?

Mad_Deunan
26-01-04, 14:41
y0 peeps ive seen the new movie beta version

8| w00t i love it really surely kickz ass :D

also stay tuned for next release

retr0n
26-01-04, 14:46
but i wont make a thread with link!
the link u can get per pm then! i dont wanne get this moderator kiddi stuff with music rights again! they dont even know the music rights and kill all u do here!

We can fix that in a nanosecond. I'll make a site with a link to the
movie and you can post a link to the site, that's not breaking the
law any way you look at it. Or atleast i dont think it is, but however
atleast announce the movie so we can all spam your PM box :p

//Radium

DjFlash
26-01-04, 15:31
movie finished!

i startet rendering now and it takes about 2 - 3 hours
+ 1,5 hour hi quality divx compression

the new filesize will be about 100 - 110 mb again! (high quality)

so i need a free webspace to share it!

and i wont get some guy repack it or crop something for pushing down filesize will kill the movie quality like the last movie!

so we need some time to share the video...... just wait
my upstream is only 16 KB/s so it takes also much time to upload it ;) hope i find webspace to share it today

then u all can start donwloading it

greetz Swork

Mad_Deunan
26-01-04, 16:03
movie finished!

:eek:

\o/

retr0n
26-01-04, 16:08
Nice man, cant wait to download & watch. Wish i could help you
out with space but i only have 70 megs of wich 20 free... :/ rest
is school stuff i simply cant delete.

How are you going to do about links & such?
If you are not going to post a link, plz PM me with one :)

//Radium

naimex
26-01-04, 16:12
movie finished!

i startet rendering now and it takes about 2 - 3 hours
+ 1,5 hour hi quality divx compression

the new filesize will be about 100 - 110 mb again! (high quality)

so i need a free webspace to share it!

and i wont get some guy repack it or crop something for pushing down filesize will kill the movie quality like the last movie!

so we need some time to share the video...... just wait
my upstream is only 16 KB/s so it takes also much time to upload it ;) hope i find webspace to share it today

then u all can start donwloading it

greetz Swork

well.. pm me the link then i can spend some time downloading it.. then ill remove old video. and re-code your new movie down to 50-60 mb again, and then i can spend a few hours uploading it.. then it can take its precessors place on my domain

DjFlash
26-01-04, 17:41
recode the movie is shit!

the quality will suxx!! i try to find webspace wich is big enough!
i want that all can see a hq video not a repacked lq crap :D

retr0n
26-01-04, 17:57
100+ Megs of free hosting is going to be hard to find, but what
you could do is cut it up into smaller files with rar or something
and create several accounts i guess...

Or if you know of someone that has a leet connection who is willing
to open an ftp server. :)

//Radium

Magnazan
26-01-04, 22:15
Getsomeskills.com (NAT) will be hosting it but i really do want the size to be cut down from 100mb as we only get 10gig bandwidth per month and we're already at 4.5gig.

Once uploaded i'll give Naimex the link to re-download edit and re-upload and see if there is much of a difference.

ezza
26-01-04, 22:18
Originally posted by Magnazan
Getsomeskills.com (NAT) will be hosting it but i really do want the size to be cut down from 100mb as we only get 10gig bandwidth per month and we're already at 4.5gig.

Once uploaded i'll give Naimex the link to re-download edit and re-upload and see if there is much of a difference. its almost the end of the month im sure you can squease it in :D

:lol: i just want to watch the damn thing

Magnazan
26-01-04, 22:35
I might do depends if i'm feeling nice, but it's us who get billed if it goes over the bandwidth and i don't like any of you that much! BTW if you do want to download it from us i suggest you start registering your accounts cos it won't be available to non-registered indivduals.

DjFlash
27-01-04, 07:10
video is uploaded now! i think the link is coming soon!

126 mb filesize!...

hope u all enjoy it ;)

cya

Swork

Momo Katzius
27-01-04, 10:17
Originally posted by DarkFear
Next video will have 800*600 Resolution and 25 FPS all time, swork told me yesterday :)

Lower resolution and less compression would also be good. resolution is not the only solution.

DjFlash
27-01-04, 10:21
lol the compression is at 1600 kbit 2 pass divx encoding!

the problem is in the 16 bit video format from nc! and if i turn to 32 bit for recording it will stuck all the time! so its best i can do for now!

every vid will be better and better u will see ;)

greetz Swork

woOpin
27-01-04, 10:26
bah send me a pm

I have no limits on space no limits on transfers.

Magnazan
27-01-04, 11:06
It's up and linked http://www.getsomeskills.com/page.php?id=17

You will need an account to dl it. If someone can mirror it then please do!!

DarkFear
27-01-04, 11:09
Plz mirror it someone an rename it, here @ work my FW doesnt allow to DL .avi / .mpg files, and i want to fucking see it :( :( :(

Ka0s^
27-01-04, 11:10
dl'ing right now at 129kb/s :)

as mag said get to NATS site and grab it :)

Mingerroo
27-01-04, 11:19
Some of the drone bits were a bit sketchy but:

Awesome camera usage blended excellently with great music.
Clever zooming on players at seemingly just the right moment to give that cinematic feel.
Seeing that tank run around with a flame thrower destroying people one after the other was awesome.
The circling around people in PA before seeing them in combat was awesome, perhaps if their name came up on screen in that film style then faded back out that would finish it :D

Trimmed down, showing just the players in "hero mode" with the camera strafing around them, then showing the better clips of combat from the movie, I would definitely say this could be an advert for NC, seeing as it totally made me want to log back in again.

Steve

DjFlash
27-01-04, 11:36
Steve u watched my first movie right?

download the new one maybe u like it better ;)

Ka0s^
27-01-04, 11:36
well another good effort by FaNG, particuarly liked the high altitiude drone shots, as the HLs shot down around the drone, gotta say it tho itseems some of the PPUs in CA on jupi go down a bit easy :p

Sorin
27-01-04, 11:42
That flamer tank owned those two ppus, what complete n00bs :lol: Unless they were noob buffed or were those shady /4x ppus running around the game with PA3. I've always wondered about that. I'm barely in PA3 and I'm capped with Psi Core, Defensive Chip 2 + 3, and Exp Psi 3 :wtf:

Anyways. Nice video. Not my kind of music, but very nice video. Not choppy and blurry like the nc videos from mid last year.

DjFlash
27-01-04, 11:49
That flamer tank owned those two ppus, what complete n00bs Unless they were noob buffed or were those shady /4x ppus running around the game with PA3. I've always wondered about that. I'm barely in PA3 and I'm capped with Psi Core, Defensive Chip 2 + 3, and Exp Psi 3

the tank with flamer was me ;)

Swork

steweygrrr
27-01-04, 12:09
Originally posted by Sorin
That flamer tank owned those two ppus, what complete n00bs :lol: Unless they were noob buffed or were those shady /4x ppus running around the game with PA3. I've always wondered about that. I'm barely in PA3 and I'm capped with Psi Core, Defensive Chip 2 + 3, and Exp Psi 3 :wtf:

Anyways. Nice video. Not my kind of music, but very nice video. Not choppy and blurry like the nc videos from mid last year.

Change the Defensice chip 2 for a psi mem 3, you wont notice the difference lol

Am D/Ling the movie now 75% 15 mins to go =/

Sorin
27-01-04, 12:21
the tank with flamer was me ;)

Swork

Ownage! http://www.60degreev6.com/forum/images/smiles/notworthy.gif

WebShock
27-01-04, 12:22
any mirrors?

[ edited ] downloads at 3k/s :( and no, im not on dialup

anyone in europe care to host?

Ka0s^
27-01-04, 12:26
Originally posted by WebShock
any mirrors?

[ edited ] downloads at 3k/s :( and no, im not on dialup

anyone in europe care to host?

lol i dl from there at 129kb/s...must be heavy traffic now everyones getting up lol :)

DarkFear
27-01-04, 12:32
Originally posted by Sorin
Ownage! http://www.60degreev6.com/forum/images/smiles/notworthy.gif

o well, rippin PPUs with flamer is nothing spezial on jupiter

We have many many many many many noob PPUs here, who die so fucking fast on poison :D

I was in aggi cellar yesterday with my devo tank, an killed an CA APU,PE,PPU in a row, and such things happen very often :D

Its strange, i can not say what they are doing ( 0 POR maybe :D ), cause our FAnG PPUs can all outheal 2-3 Devoures with no bigger problems :)

So, and now i want a ne mirrow whith renamed filename plz, wanna see it too :(

rubaduckythug
27-01-04, 12:35
Very nice video, Btw wut is the person thats filiming moving around in? almost like hes flying 0_o. not a glider?

Deicide
27-01-04, 12:38
YES YES YES.... Again great work by my m8 Swork!

And i can be seen at about 4:40 in the movie (no not the ca tank... the little Pain Easer swirly behind him :>)

Next fight ill come with my tankeh so there will be some close ups of meh :>

We do it for the girls, dont we? :cool:

DjFlash
27-01-04, 13:56
Originally posted by rubaduckythug
Very nice video, Btw wut is the person thats filiming moving around in? almost like hes flying 0_o. not a glider?

i filmed all and edited all myself! with a drohner from a friend!

hinch
27-01-04, 14:09
meh ive just reactivated my account for te like 2 weeks i actually here for o_O just so i can make it into the next one :)

WebShock
27-01-04, 14:24
any chance at having some electronic music with the next movie?

i think that would add to the futuristic look.

also replace the drone BMP's in your gfx so you can get rid of the droner reticles.
that will give you the flying mode you are looking for.

music on the first movie was better. :)

great movie though! music, well ill try not to sound to critical here but i thought rock died with the 80's :lol:

yea i know, if i think i can do a better movie do it myself right? well i suck and i cant do a better job.
on the first movie, the first track was awesome! made me want to log right in. this time i thought i was looking at a music video out of the 80's. Still the fighting was great and it looks like a spectacular op battle.

ezza
27-01-04, 14:38
not downloaded the new vid yet as at work.

you use Iced Earth as music again?

if ya did hope its something off the new album as aint hurd it yet:D

DjFlash
27-01-04, 14:43
Originally posted by WebShock
any chance at having some electronic music with the next movie?

i think that would add to the futuristic look.

also replace the drone BMP's in your gfx so you can get rid of the droner reticles.
that will give you the flying mode you are looking for.

music on the first movie was better. :)

great movie though! music, well ill try not to sound to critical here but i thought rock died with the 80's :lol:

yea i know, if i think i can do a better movie do it myself right? well i suck and i cant do a better job.
on the first movie, the first track was awesome! made me want to log right in. this time i thought i was looking at a music video out of the 80's. Still the fighting was great and it looks like a spectacular op battle.

maybe i try out new music (electric) in next movie! so be patient! :D

Iorghe
27-01-04, 16:25
the rest of the discussion (on the second movie ) goes here:
http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=88785

old movie thread closed on request of clan FANG