PDA

View Full Version : What's your class wishlist?

Shadow Dancer
22-01-04, 19:26
This isn't a nerf thread, it's a thread to post what you wish your FAVORITE class could get. :p

Here's mine

1.Fire apoc rof increased to 100.

2.Rare poison beam.

3.Holy pestilence changed into a sanctum instead of a barrel, OR make the damage on the barrel ALOT more front loaded.

4.Monk int, FINALLY FIXED. So that it's REALISTICLY cappable. :D

What's yours? :p

Strych9
22-01-04, 19:29
1. Rare Grenade Launcher

2. Full set of poison armor (helm, trousers, boots)

3. HC eye

Fawkes
22-01-04, 19:30
lib aim = blacksun aim.

Benjie
22-01-04, 19:30
My Melee Tank: Rare Brass Kuckles (http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=88251)
My PE: To keep stealth.

QuantumDelta
22-01-04, 19:32
Fix Lib Aim.

"Balance" PPU without making it shit to play.

More Vehical Weapon Power.

Fixed Droner Bugs.

HC/PSI Eyes/PSI Backbone.

Address PE Drugged PSI Spells changes and adjust to normal/original level. (PSI 40 Range, after the last test patch).

Devils Grace
22-01-04, 19:32
my apu a DS tho im 2 parts away :D

Xizor
22-01-04, 19:39
Tank:
Rare gat cannon
Faster runspeed with cannons out
PA which is actually usefull (removal of the -ath/agil thingy)
Being able to use PA4

PE:
Keeping stealth ;)

Monk:
Balanced PPU so, like QD said, it's fun to play but not as overpowered/needed as it is now
I think the APU is fine.
Being able to use PA4

cRazy2003
22-01-04, 19:41
as a spy mine wud be

lower inq and dur str requirements
increase spys con cap to 50 and str cap to 45
increase psi cap to 25make FL aiming better
add some energy resist to spy PA
make redeemer aoe
make a high rof rare machinegun rifle like the libby but in a rifle form :p
Make obliterator stealth able to turn of instantly when u want it ot by pressing right mouse button 2 while in stealth or something

superfresh
Tradeskill exp increased moderately.

Lethys
1. Sniper Rifles ignore deflectors.
2. Sniper Rifle damage unaffected by target's health.
3. 3 levels of anti-stealth goggles, each with same reqs as respective stealth activator (but none can see through Obliterator)
4. Inq 1 and Duranit 1 having same reqs as Battle 3 (or shelter at TL20)
5. To be able to cap disruptor without a kami chip :rolleyes:

Psycho Killa
22-01-04, 19:42
Making it possible for a pe to drug up to level 40 spells reasonably. (test)

Rare rocket pistol
Rare Nailgun

To be able to keep stealth one even if i can use the damn thing only once every 10 minutes.

I think holy pestilence would be cool if they just plain made it work better and possiblly upped the damage.

Im still greatly opposed to front loading it but not upping the overall damage.

Shadow Dancer
22-01-04, 19:45
Originally posted by cRazy2003

Hrmm? I don't understand this one.

hinch
22-01-04, 19:48
psi/int backbone
psi/int eye

more suitiable hearts.

fire and energy bones as well as making the xrr bones realistically reachable by monks

correctly implemented and balanced hybrids NOT the shit thats currently been suggested and implemented over the past 8 months.

re-introduction of exotic psi

hybrid pa

mana burn spells

SorkZmok
Inqui1 and Dura1 armor reqs lowered by 3 or shelter lowered to tl 20. I'd prefer shelter lowered cause beast is a way better drug than deso forte is....
FL aiming and stamina drain fixed so the gun can be used finally.
Disruptor now outdamages a RoG.
SH pvp damage increased.
SH ammo introduced that ignores or maybe breaks deflector.

Birkoff
Monk
PSI eye and nerve
Faster int gain

Spy
Armour that used to be dex go back to dex (including VK)
As some1 else said better XP from tradeskills

Mainly PE
Get rid of the "You can't use this item yet" when u can bug.

Tank
HC eye

Fawkes
Originally posted by Shadow Dancer

Increase Psi cap (of spies) to 25 as it's now 20.
FL = First Love.

o=

Dribble Joy
22-01-04, 19:52
Originally posted by cRazy2003
as a spy mine wud be

lower inq and dur str requirements
increase spys con cap to 50 and str cap to 45
add some energy resist to spy PA
make redeemer aoe
make a high rof rare machinegun rifle like the libby but in a rifle form :p
Make obliterator stealth able to turn of instantly when u want it ot by pressing right mouse button 2 while in stealth or something

O_o why not just ask for str/psi/con/dex/int to be 100?

Bloddy hell, a wish list, not 'make my class overpowered' thread.

retr0n
22-01-04, 19:54
For every class to be exactly the same but use different weapons.
because that's where we are heading anyway

//Radium

Dribble Joy
22-01-04, 19:55
Personally, all I want is a slight increase on judge aiming.

Birkoff
22-01-04, 19:56
Originally posted by Dribble Joy
O_o why not just ask for str/psi/con/dex/int to be 100?

Bloddy hell, a wish list, not 'make my class overpowered' thread.

I thoguht that as i read it but didn't wonan mentin it :)

Where are you going to get these extra 20 points from? Lower ur int cap to 80? The spy... the new joat in NC.

MegaCorp
22-01-04, 20:37
Fix the First Love so that it throws fewer wild shots. Right now it is so unreliable that at best it makes a good door stop or boat anchor. The Redeemer has a similar problem, but not as bad, and so is far more tolerable ... but it could use some tweaking too. FYI, I cap all aspects of the Redeemer, and for the First Love all but ROF which is very close to being capped, and have have used both guns extensively in PvM and PvP.

I would then ask for more damage for the Healing Light, but it looks like an upcoming patch already does that - dandy. The Thunderstorm makes a great boot scraper - I have no hopes that this gun will ever be made useful so I wont waste my time asking for it to be fixed.

Fix the zooming on the Silent Hunter. It often zooms when I dont want it to, instead of shooting, even though I use crisp button clicks. Lately, it even zooms outward a little with each shot I fire, so eventually it is not zoomed in at all. How about just going back to the simple style of zoom that you get with the scope mod?

Resolve the PE/Stealth issue in some way other than the planned nerfing of stealth tools.

For new stuff, well, anything new will probably result in cries of Nerf teh Spy!!! cause we'll be seen as too powerful. But here is one suggestion any way: stealth vision goggles, that let you see *teamed* stealthers in your own team so that you can coordinate with each other for special operations; the goggles might or might not have a distance limitation, and would be worn instead of helmets in an always-active mode.

Spook

Marx
22-01-04, 20:39
I don't have a wish for a particular class.

I just want something done about tradeskills.

[/rant]

Psycho_Soldier
22-01-04, 20:39
I am just gonna post for my main class.

H-C eye.
Minus to Athletics reduced. PA 1 - 5 PA 2 - -10 PA3 - 15 PA 4 - 20
Add Jetbooster to PA. 4 Second Boost to PA1, 8 Second Boost to PA2, 12 Second Boost to PA3, 16 Second boost to PA4. This boost would allow you to jump really high. Not fly or anything like that but go in the path of which you run, so you have to get a headstart or you will go straight up. So you could use this to go over OP walls. The boosters would require fuel also, not much though.

Rare Gat, Rare Grenade Launcher, and Rare Anti Vehicle Launcher added to the game.

All AoE cannons given the option to lock on target so the bullets track the target except grenade launcher.

Rare BPable grenades put ingame, Grenades stackable up to 20 in 1 slot. Different types of grenades and different types of damage. Grenades would include anti-stealth grenades and barrel grenades. Barrel grenades would have a spread out damage area lasting for 10 seconds. These would include poison gas and napalm.

I will add later when I have time to think

Psyco Groupie
22-01-04, 20:46
Add Jetbooster to PA. 4 Second Boost to PA1, 8 Second Boost to PA2, 12 Second Boost to PA3, 16 Second boost to PA4. This boost would allow you to jump really high. Not fly or anything like that but go in the path of which you run, so you have to get a headstart or you will go straight up. So you could use this to go over OP walls. The boosters would require fuel also, not much though.

ROFL

*cough*

this thread is far too funny

Shadow Dancer
22-01-04, 20:50
Rare anti vehicle launcher?

Psycho the other day you took out that trike in like 4 hits. Damn man wtf you want? :D

naimex
22-01-04, 20:50
hmm... wishlist aye ?

ABOVE ALL ELSE :: Speed with weapon out / HC thingy.. /a tangent hand grenade gives me higher combat rank than cs and doom beamer) not to mention i run as slow with a hand grenade out as with a doom beamer out.. plz i have capped str.. and a grenade is slowing me ?
1. Red Swirly on CS
2. Heavy Glove / Strength Glove
3. Fully customizeable armor appearance (not just PA)

Dribble Joy
22-01-04, 20:53
OOOH!!!, I want to have my pa on but have my head visible, and a big cloak! mwahahahaha!!

MegaCorp
22-01-04, 20:53
Actually jet packs (or the equivalent) exist in a couple of online combat games and add an interesting tactical factor to Op wars. Also cool and lots of fun. Could be a great addition to Neocron.

Spook

Forget My Name
22-01-04, 20:58
I want ppu monks to be strong again. They are farr too weak and underused as it is now.

Spies are wayyy to sstrong, so raise the caps on rifles for them.

PEs are just fine now. They just need the Obliterator lowered so they can use it and be equal to the far superior spy.

Tanks run wqayyy to fast with PA and a Heavy Weapon out. Make tnaks stationary when a CS gets pulled out, to make up for thier awesome aiming and speed.

make it so when hacknet comes out, spies will be able to hack cabinets of palyers to steal whats inside.

hinch
22-01-04, 21:00
gliders would be nice :)

Lifewaster
22-01-04, 21:01
I'd like to only need to cast damage boost ONCE on a mob, instead of 3 times......

naimex
22-01-04, 21:03
Originally posted by Forget My Name
I want ppu monks to be strong again. They are farr too weak and underused as it is now.

Spies are wayyy to sstrong, so raise the caps on rifles for them.

PEs are just fine now. They just need the Obliterator lowered so they can use it and be equal to the far superior spy.

Tanks run wqayyy to fast with PA and a Heavy Weapon out. Make tnaks stationary when a CS gets pulled out, to make up for thier awesome aiming and speed.

make it so when hacknet comes out, spies will be able to hack cabinets of palyers to steal whats inside.

now I dont wanna be the one starting the flames.. but seriously..

you have GOT to be kidding.

SeXy Happy
22-01-04, 21:06
All droning bugs fixed, drones more capable to PvP. Lot's go into this, lots of bugs, blah blah blah, but there is a post on this already.

Forget My Name
22-01-04, 21:09
I am not kiding at all.

I have a spy, and I can tell you with 100% honesty that spies are WAYYY overpowered. I ran into a ppu, 2 apus and a tank earlier today, and I killed all of them but one of the apus

The ppu heal was too weak to outheal my capped thunderstorm, so i bew on the apus away fast. The tank was running wayyy to fucking fast with his cs out, so fast that he kept warping everywhere and then crashed out of game he was stretching the game egine so hard. The other apu couldnt get a lock on me cuz apu aiming is too slow and bugged. He ran off and gr'd out. I killed ppu fast when I switched to me awesome silent hunter, in which he died in 3 hits fast.

See??? Spies are wayyy to strong for this current game.

Jest
22-01-04, 21:10
On my PE:
Wyatt Earp made viable.

On my PPU:
Int and Dex gain made reasonable.
Balanced.

On my friend's Gentank:
AoE damage increased, especially with the DoomBeamer.

naimex
22-01-04, 21:14
Originally posted by Forget My Name
I am not kiding at all.

I have a spy, and I can tell you with 100% honesty that spies are WAYYY overpowered. I ran into a ppu, 2 apus and a tank earlier today, and I killed all of them but one of the apus

The ppu heal was too weak to outheal my capped thunderstorm, so i bew on the apus away fast. The tank was running wayyy to fucking fast with his cs out, so fast that he kept warping everywhere and then crashed out of game he was stretching the game egine so hard. The other apu couldnt get a lock on me cuz apu aiming is too slow and bugged. He ran off and gr'd out. I killed ppu fast when I switched to me awesome silent hunter, in which he died in 3 hits fast.

See??? Spies are wayyy to strong for this current game.

uhhm ??

what server you playing ??

ppu heal can keep me alive vs 2 storm bots shooting continously, so no its not too weak they just had bad con setups or the ppu made a mistake.

apus dont need have aiming so no way its to slow, its point and click.. so you cán pack that away too.. just bad apus.

tanks are slow with weapon out and stamina drain is so heavy that you have to pop sta boosters faster than you can eat m&ms.

not to mention if you killed them all, it would have to be the saddest group in all of that server..

no SPY can take out a PPU, 2 APUS and a TANK and get away with it on his own..

not if they have just the slighthest idea to what they are doing.

Duder
22-01-04, 21:15
Originally posted by naimex
uhhm ??

what server you playing ??

ppu heal can keep me alive vs 2 storm bots shooting continously, so no its not too weak they just had bad con setups or the ppu made a mistake.

apus dont need have aiming so no way its to slow, its point and click.. so you cán pack that away too.. just bad apus.

tanks are slow with weapon out and stamina drain is so heavy that you have to pop sta boosters faster than you can eat m&ms.

not to mention if you killed them all, it would have to be the saddest group in all of that server..

no SPY can take out a PPU, 2 APUS and a TANK and get away with it on his own..

not if they have just the slighthest idea to what they are doing.

Its Sarcasm....

Ehyuko
22-01-04, 21:19
Removal of all 'random' shots on weapons - random shots now purely dependant on aiming and handling.

Balancing of weapon damage in relation to a class' abilities and armour [read increase spy armour or increase a spy's damage with weapons]

Balancing of weapons in relation to their TL and abilities.

Adjustment of weapons TL and requirements - have several around the same TL so weapon choice isn't a matter of higher TL = win or specific item = win [eg: holy lightening, cursed soul] but rather all weapons are balanced for that TL in regards to aiming/damage/RoF so weapon choice is more dependant on playstyle instead of being forced to use a specific weapon due to it's vastly better aiming/damage output.

Pointskink skills are now the same on all items for their TL for all classes, eg: TL 116 weapon requires 90 TC for tech items / mental steadiness for psi items.

All damage types available to all weapons, poison/xray adjusted to be equal to fire/energy damage, this can be accomplished by making the time intervals between poison stacks = fire time intervals and adjusting poison from there.

Equal choice/variety in implants for all combat/tradeskill players [heavy combat eye 3, psi combat eye 3, psi healer eye 3, etc]

Different yet equal combat bonuses of each stat [ie: currently psi gives mana pool, str gives transport/heavy/melee boosts, dex gives almost zero combat boosts on rifles/pistols/drones, int gives only tradeskill bonuses]

Reduction of a psi PPU abilities so that if a capped player with an excellent weapon is shooting a ppu the ppu must at LEAST try to dodge some shots instead of just using a holy heal/shelter.

Fixes to clipping plane in that rifles can achieve their full range OR pick the weapon with max range, set that range = to clipping plane, scale all other weapon's range to that weapon.

Fixes to client/server update to register quick actions [ie: slasher RoF, HL RoF, high RoF = no damage because the server thinks you are still firing the previous shot(s)]

Increased positional updates [ie: no more teleporting]

Greater skill choice, required skills, optional abilities in all stats [ie: strength has 4 skills, dex has ~ 10, int has ~ 10, psi has ~ 4]

REMOVAL OF STEP INCREASES ON SKILL POINTS [ie: all skill point investment = 1 point in skill] This is to increase the difference of a PE from spies/ppus/tanks who's specialization of extra levels in their primary abilities = ~ 20 points in a single skill over a PE.

More... but i think that's plenty to work with for the moment.

Edit: Equal gain in primary skills for all classes, eg: con and str on tanks = 100%, dex and int on spy =100%, psi and int on monks = 100%, PE's skillgain XP adjusted so the total XP gain on PE = all other classes but spread across all their abilities in same proportion as to their stat caps.

tradeskilling XP = combat XP = passive psi ability XP, ease of capping by either method the same. Note: Edited for Carinth, whom I completely agree with as far as ppu XP gain.

Research/construction/implanting all use the same time delay to completion, based on item's TL, eg: TL 80 item takes the same time to research as to construct as to implant.

Carinth
22-01-04, 21:36
If I could have one thing for ppu's, it would be to have the game actualy support a class that doesn't kill. A lot of ppu's problems come from the fact that we've been bastardized to fit into a game that requires killing. When you sit down and think about it, Neocron assumes you can kill. This screws us ppu's and even the tradeskillers. We are a paradox, specialization tells us that we can only be good at our job by speccing in it entirely. Yet if we do so, we can nolonger do anything in the game because we hafta participate in combat to some degree. Killing for epics, Killing for sl, Killing for exp, Killing is totaly essential atm.

Either admit specialization is a mistake for support characters, or adjust the game so killing is not absolutely required.

PS. Don't tell me to do res/const missions, I'm not a tradeskiller : p

alig
22-01-04, 22:50
Tank

hc eye
properly worked out rank [only includes me.]
faster run speed
a rank that a pure fighting class would be compared to joat's [70 - 80's]

Monk

all freezes and db/sanctum made pvm

Pe

No stealth at all ever [has a spy restriction on]

Spy

they can lvl through a pure tradeskill without having to ress/const 500k of the highest tl things in the game to get 1 lvl

ino
23-01-04, 00:13
1. The crahn epic glove
2. The crahn epic glove
3. The crahn epic glove

4. int exp to actually work for monks
5. give ppus exp from whatever rank just make it a very very small amount when helping lowbees. cause it sucks sometimes when you wont make a singel nc in 3 days and no exp no nothing :)

6. poison/xray mods or something similar for melee tanks
7. one minor boost to melee again
8. some new melee weapons above 103.
9. psi backbone give just psi and minus str or something
10. ppu/apu eye apu/ppu and maby psu or ppw.

ooh and 11. make para shocks pvm only.

oohh more :)..

give ppus a better way of doing missions.. we arent supposed to go arround killing things.. And as carnith(spelling :)) says tradeskill missions isnt the way to go.

Mumblyfish
23-01-04, 00:33
Drone bugs fixed.

ezza
23-01-04, 01:00
for my tank i would like:

ability to get *** rank without sitting in a vehicle(or being baby sat by a PPU:rolleyes: )

a slight increase in doombeamer damage and a increase on the AOE effected area, some more range on it would be nice but not neccesary.

make PA so that its worth while to use for tanks.

allow tanks to cap the aiming on there weapons.

colour'd PA brought back

H-C eyes would be nice too

StryfeX
23-01-04, 01:31
Everything that Ehyuko said, and:

- Fix droning bugs
- Make rockets from things like the Moon Striker and Hand-held Rocket Launchers *FLY STRAIGHT* (or make an installable mod to do this: e.g. - Rocket Stabilizing Fins or somesuch)
- Give an ammo mod to rocket launchers to enable homing rockets.
- Make an AoE rifle, rockets preferred.

--Stryfe

cRazy2003
23-01-04, 02:19
Originally posted by Shadow Dancer

typo :p

Psy7th
23-01-04, 13:25
Give better INT XP for monks !

Find a way for tradeskillers to get some real XP from tradeskilling.

Fix drone bugs, higher quality cap for constructed drones, more rare drones.

Original monk
23-01-04, 13:56
better int for monks

give spy's 25 psi take away 5 con or sumthing

extremely boost First Love, make SH singleshot and boost with 300% :P

make copbots drop copbotsplasmarifles

stop with fucking over hybrids again and again

make techs drop 0,1 % more

make it so that with 2000+ range ya can shoot atleast a 1000 meters away and not 500 meters due to the fog of war ...

lower damage on the HL SLIGHTLY, boost the damage of the FA EXTREMELY

rare poisonbeam ...

make all stealth spy-only

HC eyes

PSI-bone-enforcement

make superloms ... LOMMING SUCKS ASS BIGTIME and if youre a hybrid ya know what im talking about

a vehicule that requires DEX and TC to shoot ... spy-only (a cool vehicule)

make a remote controlled jhonny 5 that droners can use to recon and kill stuff

bring in the chran epic ... the glove

bring larents back ingame + bring kami's back ingame ( not only in jhonny 5 area, no freaky events where 0,1% of the server knows about ..)

make multiple mc5 area's: or put commanders in the other unused area's also ... also make a mc5 area closer to the city...

more neutral genreps or remove GR-lock-shit + add decent security to op's

gogo in the MB bunker

give the storage cell a gogo/ citycom or give another epic-item for em :)

add npc-player-traders before dOy comes out so we can have a taste allready

add a casino, add a tech-o-matic (coca-cola machine for techs)

make an extremely crazy mob like the sleeper in everquest: needed a few hundred people to kill it ... 10 stars and more, something extremely big ( 2000/2000 rank or so) + extremely nice drop

other supermobs: 5 starred Wb's and such 8 metres high and stuff like that .. it yust have to be extremely powerfull, good defense, fast and more of that nice stuff + extremely nice drop

or with other words: HILEVEL content other then caving caving caving :)

put a supermob in the unused gaya mines

let the scorpionqueen spawn auto every day a few times ..

give tanks a arm-mounted warbotlike laser

tons of new emotes PLEASE (smoking, drinking etc etc etc)

customizable PA's

nerf pe's 30% on pistols: yust fo fun and to laugh at the big red rezzurect siggy's

give mellee a boost so my HC tank can rape some melleetanks again :)

make some new missions .. maybe a bit harder, more profit, now highest mission ya get 5kish, if ya fail em ya loose 200nc ... thinking a LEchip on saturn costs 50k then i should do 10 missions to afford my LE :P or yust bring in some serieus moneysinks ... by that i mean DO NOT up all lubes with 200%, make it usefull ... like the tech-o-matic

and ffcourse: stop with fucking over hybrids again and again

well, thats about it for this moment, i gonna eat a bit now, sorry i went a bit offtopic but when thinking about the new adaptations for chars i couldnt resist posting some game-adaptations :) still not complete by far but this would be a start

GL all, enjoy playing

edit:
Originally posted by Lifewaster
I'd like to only need to cast damage boost ONCE on a mob, instead of 3 times......

yeah only 1 time on mobs + let it do the same damageboostdamage as the 3 previous casts before