PDA

View Full Version : GR synap

cRazy2003
22-01-04, 19:02
Howdy

ive just had a few ideas about GR's n stuff, pritty small but an idea is an idea :p

1:
im not sure if this already happens but ive never notcied it as i dont check my SI anyways. But what if like wen u Gr normally u gain more SI by how far u GR from ur origional place?
and if u gr from or to your apartment like it does normally with a standard 1000 creds charge anywhere u go u only gain like 10% si and if u gr from a city gr to another in the city u gain a lot less then u wud by gring from neocron to MB for example.

2: i know this is either a love or hate idea but anyways
wot if when u change ur imps or armour u can re-tag GR's with that imp/armour setup so when u use that GR to respawn after u die u still keep all ur imps inside without them popping out, but if u use a GR u didnt tag after changing ur imps random ones would fall out. and if u change ur imps, retag a GR, then change one or two imps again and re-spawn using the GR u tagged before the imps u had wen u tagged it wud stay in and the ones u had after u tagged the gr would come out in a random number.

wot do u guys think? :p

El Barto
22-01-04, 19:20
Like the first idea alot, and it doesn't happen in the game atm, I think =/. Don't like the second idea though, I think it might unbalance it a bit. Say in an OP war you are attacking an OP have the GR there as the last one you tagged, so you die, come back there, and your ready to fight again (except for the Si). Normally though it would take longer, you would need to GR out get pokes and wait for Si then sort out ur QB and armour then GR some where wait for Si and then run to the OP and fight again. What I said above it providing there is no hope for a PPU to rzz you, like you died in a very bad place.

cRazy2003
22-01-04, 19:31
well not so much the armour but wen u die and GR most the time or even always one or a few of ur imps or bones fall out, this is just a way to prevent that, and if you had 3 out of the 4 chips changed after u tagged a certain GR and u died and respawned there, only a random number of those 3 chips cud fall out, the 4th chip u had in before u tagged the GR would be safe unless u respawned at a GR were u tagged that GR after u put the 4th chip in.

Birkoff
22-01-04, 20:00
I like the first option

The first option sounds nice in your head but would be bad ingame as u have said it. No poking means ur back up and fighting after 20 SI. Repairing will be needed less os will pokers so will ppl selling special chips. Nah dont liek that one sorry m8.

Also be good if the cost of GRing long distances came in to effect, atm if u GR over liek 4 sectors its always 4k.

joran420
22-01-04, 20:38
definatly think home GR should give little or no SL(at least GRing to it) I think reg GR rules should apply when GRing from home...but GR to apt = 0 synap = ppl use APTs more