PDA

View Full Version : DOY - Few questions

Barar
22-01-04, 14:27
Ive come back as I love this game the pvp is awesome for adrenaline pumping fun

I had 3 questions about the impending release :

1.. Any server merges plannned ? Will they be considered in 6 months if the average server increase is only 50 - 100 players ?

2.. How much prewarning are we going to be given about the DOY patch as I can guarantee post patch ppl will be spamming plaza 2 with Poison Barrels in preparation for ppl logging in

3.. Any information on removing the skill caps / raising them at the moment ?

The DOY information seems to be coming out semi regular and the increased communication with the community is muchas appreciated.

BTW Ive been playing SWG - Loads of ppl, crap community spirit, no adrenaline rush while playing, crafting system fantastic creation of own towns shops etc.

Im back onto NC which has few ppl, amazing community spirit ( Uranus), oodles of adrenaline moments, crap crafting, researching - but the pvp makes up for it :)

Needless to say cancelled SWG and reactivated NC.

- BTW Devs - I hope when you remove safezones u keep sewers as Hunting zones as we need to retain these newbs and so you need to show them the enjoyment of the game rather than getting ganked every 2 mins by dickheads.

QuantumDelta
22-01-04, 14:31
Originally posted by Barar
Ive come back as I love this game the pvp is awesome for adrenaline pumping fun

I had 3 questions about the impending release :

1.. Any server merges plannned ? Will they be considered in 6 months if the average server increase is only 50 - 100 players ?

The abandoned this concept AFAIK, it might be possible, but they haven't been saying anything about it so I doubt it's planned (they'd have said somethin by now in my mind).

2.. How much prewarning are we going to be given about the DOY patch as I can guarantee post patch ppl will be spamming plaza 2 with Poison Barrels in preparation for ppl logging in

I suspect we'd have been alerted a while before, probably as soon as the deals are finalised?

3.. Any information on removing the skill caps / raising them at the moment ?
They will not be moving them.

The DOY information seems to be coming out semi regular and the increased communication with the community is muchas appreciated.

BTW Ive been playing SWG - Loads of ppl, crap community spirit, no adrenaline rush while playing, crafting system fantastic creation of own towns shops etc.

Im back onto NC which has few ppl, amazing community spirit ( Uranus), oodles of adrenaline moments, crap crafting, researching - but the pvp makes up for it :)

Hehe :p
Innit just?

Needless to say cancelled SWG and reactivated NC.

- BTW Devs - I hope when you remove safezones u keep sewers as Hunting zones as we need to retain these newbs and so you need to show them the enjoyment of the game rather than getting ganked every 2 mins by dickheads.
Good point, and well said.
And Welcome back :p

robinitnow
22-01-04, 14:32
1. no becouse thay can't
2. a lot, like a fue weeks becouse you are going to have to pay for it.
3. there was some talk of rasing them by 5 levels a while back

ezza
22-01-04, 14:34
there was a lot of talk about the levels but thats all it was, nothing confimed, gotta wait for the list to comeout.

oh and DOY threads are KOS;)

athon
22-01-04, 16:48
Last I heard caps will remain the same, but they are introducing a new feature called 'ceres knowledge' for capped chars.

Athon Solo

Barar
22-01-04, 19:23
Hey ath

Just done a quick search on Ceres Knowlege come up with zip - care to elaborate ?? :)

Cheers

athon
22-01-04, 19:49
Erm... would if I could but I can't. That's as much as I know (and AFAIK has been released) about the subject.

Just wait for the list =)

It is coming!

Athon Solo

Birkoff
22-01-04, 19:53
Hope they don't change skill caps.... will jsut mean more balancing again.. after they have just started gettting it perfect. Don't like the idea of server merging... each has its own ways and ecconomiesfucked or not fucked)

XanX
22-01-04, 20:49
Originally posted by QuantumDelta

And Welcome back :p [/B]

SPEAKING OF WELCOME BACK GRRR

Damn it QD, get back to uranus. Things are starting to get interesting again...