PDA

View Full Version : Fastest way to lvl INT???

s0liduS
22-01-04, 12:41
Sup ya'll,

I play on Saturn and need to make a alt who can hack. I want to lvl him fast as my timeplay is getting shorter and the time I had I used to cap my tank. Well I am guessing a Spy would be the quickest to get that int up and get 115hack. But how am I too do this?Would a droner be the best as a Spy?Or is a PE or PSI the easiest to get leveled. Just somthing I am curious about :P never made anything cept a tank and apu (apu looooong time ago). thx in advance :P

Maarten
22-01-04, 12:57
Spy.

Droning levels INT fastest, but only 10% faster or so then rifles. If you never tried both, give droning a shot, it's quite fun. But be careful, the first drones you can use are kinda fragile... :)

MjukisDjur
22-01-04, 13:07
And you gotta love that AOE damage from drones + they seem to get some serious luvin next patch...

t0tt3
22-01-04, 14:02
Think they should do the same dmg as a tanks AoE and boost tank AoE a bit 10% or so

Original monk
22-01-04, 14:07
graves -> drones (spy)

or chaoscaves -> rifle or pistol (spy) -> in a big team leeching all other people there xp :)

Zeekal
22-01-04, 14:10
Drones rock :0 once i got a few better drones at like dex 15 or so i leveled my researher thorough droning to dex 50 in about 3 hours doing missions and stuff.

training places for droners are pretty good you want to go aggies for a bit ... til you can use some pisspoor AoE drone then go to el fariad village and hunt the scorpions in the underground when you get to dex 70 ish move on to the graves .....

to get into the graves stand at the entrace .. take an antipoison drug and run in and hide .... then snakes wont be able to get ya ... and you got yourself some sweet leveling to do. Also as a bonus pick up the snake minion teeth (when the area is clear) and sell em for 10k each to Ca players for the Epic.

i then got bored and lommed my resser to pistol ... and now i run around with a 120 all stat rolh :D i pwn tanks no probs

good luck