PDA

View Full Version : A manga based mmorpg

gostly
22-01-04, 12:23
when i get bored with NC, i search for MMOG's that are in beta or have a trial...so i got this a couple days ago...liked it...thought some other people might like it too...if you're not a complete hater of turn based combat that is...you might like this...it's in open beta right now...personally i like it...since i wanna be a ninja anyways...:lol:

dunno how the pvp system works yet...they have clan(preset clans) wars...taking over towns and such...think i have to be a certain level before i can start pvp'ing...and i havent gotten that far yet...also i know their are pkers too...just know that you pk, you get pk points, and have a flaming skull above your char...participating in wars you dont get pk points tho...i dont really know the downside of pk points...havent read much on the game really...just heard people talking about it over chat ingame...:lol:

think ima go play it for awhile...check it out tho...i dunno if it's for everyone but some might like it...

Fung Wan Online (http://fwo.edenii.com/)

oh and dont worry, ive only seen people talking in english...:lol:

and on another note...anyone know of any other mmorpg's in beta or have a trial?...im stuck on mmog's...cant help it...been addicted for 2 years...thanks to nc for that :lol:

{MD}GeistDamnit
22-01-04, 15:33
is the combat realtime? I dident see anything on the site about that.