PDA

View Full Version : Vehicle Weapon Question

g0rt
22-01-04, 11:01
Im making an "interesting" PE on one of my accounts that I hope im gonna have alot of fun with.

Basically this PE is going to be able to drive all vehicles, hack, gun all vehicles except the rhino, and be a decent fighter in the end.

My question is about vehicle weaponry....the most demanding weapon on a vehicle other then the RHino is the troop carrier, needing 87 hightech. Should I just get 87 hightech so that I can use the weapon, and leave it that, or should I get as much HC as I can because in effect I need to *CAP* this vehicle weapon?

Is it simple a requirement to use...ok you meet the requirement now this weapon does the exact set amount of damage that it should...or do you need to "cap" this gun, meaning with only 87 heavy combat im gonna be shooting pe's compared to a capped tank with over 200 hc manning the gun?

Dribble Joy
22-01-04, 11:05
I am pretty sure you can cap/overspec to get better dmg on VHC weapons, I have enough hc to gun the trikes, but only so I can ride in them, the aiming and dmg i do with the poxy gun on top is AWEFULL.

Archeus
22-01-04, 11:09
If it's the APC only at that level then I wouldn't go higher. APC gun is ok but the APC can't take that much damage compared to the rhino and the gunner can be dropped by an APU.

A good driver could save everyone in the APC better then a driver with a gunner.

g0rt
22-01-04, 11:09
Originally posted by Dribble Joy
I am pretty sure you can cap/overspec to get better dmg on VHC weapons, I have enough hc to gun the trikes, but only so I can ride in them, the aiming and dmg i do with the poxy gun on top is AWEFULL.

LAME

im gonna try anyway and see how it goes, if it really sucks maybe ill either turn him into a h-c PE :p or just drop the whole vehicle gun bit and just stick to driving them :(

Dribble Joy
22-01-04, 11:11
The little gun on top, not the rockets.
I did about 10-15 dmg to a wb :(... if i hit...

g0rt
22-01-04, 11:15
The little gun on top, not the rockets.
I did about 10-15 dmg to a wb :(... if i hit...

Well...if it really sucks that bad then maybe i shouldn't...

But im still gonna try it. Nothings gonna please me more then driving up with a reveler 2.5 and jumping on the gun with my PE! :p

Dribble Joy
22-01-04, 11:20
Oh I agree, go for it mush.
Variety is the spice of life.
btw I only have about 45 hc, I'm sure a bit more would help a lot.

g0rt
22-01-04, 11:24
Oh I agree, go for it mush.
Variety is the spice of life.
btw I only have about 45 hc, I'm sure a bit more would help a lot.

final setup is looking to have 87 :cool:

Drexel
22-01-04, 11:58
Way ahead of you.

I have a H-C PE just for this & I can drive & gun my own Rhino :eek:

Its fucken fantastic !!!

Never seen more rares in my life.

Just take one capped PE
Add
Marine
MOVEON
Bez 3
Bez 2

Hardenbackbone 3
Melee Eye 3 (for wep lore)
All Xray bones

You can Wear Inq 4 Armour & Duranit 4.

You will be an unkillable God, & you can use a speed gun with about 75% effectiveness.

You can stand toe to toe with a WB & bitch slap the motherfucker & walk away whistling.

You can hack 80
You can repair 75
You will have 81 STR (needed to keep Marine in)
You will cap the damage on the Rhino Gun
You can even afford 79 VHC for the Scorpion Heavy Trike (great little toy)

You will need to drug into the armour but then it stays on.

You will have more fun than you can remeber, in or out of Neocron.

5 warbots at once ? No problem.

Do it, Do it now. :o

kerdezixe
22-01-04, 12:08
Originally posted by g0rt
Well...if it really sucks that bad then maybe i shouldn't...

But im still gonna try it. Nothings gonna please me more then driving up with a reveler 2.5 and jumping on the gun with my PE! :p

I'm doing the same thing, with my Heavy Tank. And i'm chainkilling Warbot. (better with a spy rifle hacker as friend :) )