PDA

View Full Version : another one of those brainfarts...

Marx
22-01-04, 09:10
So i'm walking through the industrial zones, just chillin... sayin' 'sup to all my deformed homies out there...

Suddenly a thought occurs to me.

The only reason i'm out there is because I'm a bored twit.. I've no real motivation to go into the IND/OZ.

Earlier this week I had a charity giveaway... I tossed alot of shit in boxes in the OZ sectors and IND sectors, to encourage people to go out there and explore some...

no one found the cube by the way, 1 million more credits for the next run.

People went exploring, found cool new places, spotted nice lil' niches to hide in...

All this great stuff exists out there, and it's not being used at all.

I mean, it has... lesseee. it has GR's... It has gogo's...has some really shitty shopkeepers(methinks these shopkeepers should be revamped to something more useful =P )... lots of my deformed homies... check.....

What's needed is people.

More importantly

It needs a reason for people to chill there as opposed to PP, Plaza, etc.

anyway, in this long ramble... I have a moral.

A moral! A moral!

W/T will now only work out of the laboratory in IND sector 2. It has a gogo and GR... and a nice lift you can go up and down on while we work on your stuff. Seeing as we serve all factions and clans we'd hope that our non-hostile standing will... well... stand.

If it doesn't *shrug* We don't need to worry about getting shit repaired/built/researched/recycled/implanted.

I encourage other clans to explore, and perhaps find new dwellings in the OZ, especially since there are ALOT of cool places to hunker down which could be almost semi-secret... Of course if everyone hates your clan or you're constantly at war... feel free to chill in the HQ's and clubs come DoY.

oh, and racecar spelled backwards is racecar.

-bed.

Benjie
22-01-04, 09:17
Whilst in Industrial Sectors you should get a +5 to all tradeskills. Then people would go there.

And for fuck sake remove the fucking mobs from industrial A.

Marx
22-01-04, 09:24
And for fuck sake remove the fucking mobs from industrial A.

gotta agree with ya' there.

REZA: HAY GUYZ< LETS LET MUTANTZ RUN AROWND IN OWR FAKTOEREES

CA: GOOOD IDEEAH!

MUTANTS: THIS SHAR BEATS SEWARS!

REZA: DAMN SKIPPEEE