PDA

View Full Version : GMs/Mods: Who are your favorite players/forumites?

Jest
22-01-04, 08:54
After seeing so many "favorite GM" threads on my time on the forum, I dont think Ive ever seen a favorite players thread, and personally I think I'd have a laugh to see who the mods and GMs like best.

So GMs/Mods who are your favorites? (Sarcasm of answers is welcome). Before you vote I'd like to remind you of my super sexiness. A vote for Jest is a vote for sexiness.

nonamebrandeggs
22-01-04, 08:57
And least favourite too?

And maybe let devs/CEOs in on the action?

•Super|\|ova•
22-01-04, 09:25
I doubt they will ever answer... at least in public.

Benjie
22-01-04, 09:28
They all think I'm the sexiest. I know, I keep getting PM's from them. It's actually really annoying.

Benjie your so great this...
Benjie your so sexy that...

Bah! I KNOW!!! :p

Felissa
22-01-04, 11:03
I guess they will not answer because it is not good to give the impression that they favour anyone. They have an official position here and should stay neutral. Telling "he/she is my favourite, and I don't like x" wouldn't be neutral and wouldn't fit into their job. Most of them have private accounts, and if there is a normal "election" by normal players, they may reveal their favourites they naturally still have - but with their private forum accounts, so nobody knows... ;)

Deicide
22-01-04, 11:07
:edit: weeeeeeeeeee i am talkin bs today :edit:

Ransom
22-01-04, 13:00
Psst- Odin I vote for you if you vote for me:p

I don't think you will get any replies as stated by others in the thread, along with accusations of "I knew he was favorite and the GM's are cheating!"

Ransom

\\Fényx//
22-01-04, 13:14
fuck no! IM Odin's favorite customer :rolleyes: :lol: fkin jackass .... ;)

t0tt3
22-01-04, 14:01
Jest = spamhoe = true <3 :D

Original monk
22-01-04, 14:05
im sure that the GM's are laughing there ass of with this thread in their little private forum called: CityAdmin [Restricted Area]

... :D

Devils Grace
22-01-04, 14:09
for me its easy

i know none like me, period:lol:

Shadow Dancer
22-01-04, 19:08
Originally posted by Felissa
I guess they will not answer because it is not good to give the impression that they favour anyone. They have an official position here and should stay neutral. Telling "he/she is my favourite, and I don't like x" wouldn't be neutral and wouldn't fit into their job. Most of them have private accounts, and if there is a normal "election" by normal players, they may reveal their favourites they naturally still have - but with their private forum accounts, so nobody knows... ;)

Yea, exactly what i was thinking.